Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Global Warming Swindle

Hi Guys,

This great documentary is back and available. Everyone should see this film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg

(This link was updated on October 19th, 2016. If the link doesn't work, just go to YouTube.com and search for the title. Someone will have a link that works.)

Enjoy,

Peter
    Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 10-20-2016, 04:36 AM.
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Thank you Peter
    The video was very well done. I can't wait to show others.
    Lays waste to all the myths.

The sky is falling .. the sky is falling...
    Duck-n-cover ...

It's all just a big power grab!
    Watch out you might be the next climate criminal !!

I don't know how the masses are going to learn the truth
    other than by word of mouth, which is a tough sell against mass media.

Randy
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

economic and health freedom

I took a break and watched video.

I have always thought the sun played an important part no matter what the climate model.

BUT, my issue with the global warming debate is that it is like being given the democrat or republican choices to choose from as if they were my own...2 heads of the same snake...

We're being given the global warming is real or global warming is fake options to pick from and the point is really moot if either is real.

Last year, we had record breaking snow fall and coldness so are we going into an ice age?

This year, right now, is the warmest late fall time that I remember in my life whenever I've been in this area.

Personally, my belief is that it doesn't matter if global warming is true or false because if it gets HOT or gets COLD, I know one thing... I want to breathe clean air so the issue I have is clean energy technologies so that we can decrease global health issues due to serious pollution, destroying the quality of our water ways and air, etc....

I believe there is no debate as to the fact that we are making our world dirtier and dirtier and it gets worse every year. Does any of that make the world warmer or colder? Let's say it goes either way...that means we need to still solve the pollution problem no matter what the impact is on global temperature. Even if the temperature stays the same for the next million years, CLEAN is desirable compared to dirty.

There are those that promote global warming as being man made...that is fine...and there are those that promote it as being natural or even that there is none...that is fine too. Again, I just want clean air and water to pass down to the next generation and the next and the next.

Therefore, Imhotep's CLF, Peter's Electric Motor Secrets, Bedini's SSG, Luc's Water Sparkplug and other powerful open source energy technology products will get us there and it is still irrelevant if we are making the Earth hot or cold.

These are responsible technologies being developed by responsible people that want a responsible world. The same can offshoot to healing technologies, etc... and the list is endless.

Anyway, even if there is zero pollution from oil usage, etc..., the mass majority of the human population would still be an economic slave to the system and clean, renewable, not-as-profitable (I said "not as" doesn't mean "it isn't" profitable) technologies can free us from that slave system... so we can be free and breathe clean air at the same time.

So, regardless of cause of climate change...of whatever that change happens to be...clean, independent, renewable energy technologies....with an awakened consciousness that can appreciate them...is what we need for a sustainable future....cold or hot...we need them and that is what we are moving towards.

The language needs to change from global warming to economic and health freedom.
      Last edited by Aaron; 11-23-2008, 09:02 PM.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

In Geological terms we are in an interglacial period probably at about the warmest point, so its not easy to predict whether in the long term the climate will get warmer or colder. I see the emissions created by mankind as adding something to mix so to speak and again its difficult to predict what overall effect our contribution will have on the natural trend. I think we can be certain of many more years of abrupt changes in the weather patterns around the world. Beyond this and in the absence of any past hard data to base our predictions upon. I reckon all viewpoints are equally valid in respect of the long term outcome.

Clive

Comment

Hope Al Gore is awake!

This does indicate that the sun is the key to global temps not what man does

Thanks Peter
          "But ye shall receive power..."
          Acts 1:8

Comment

Co2...

Awesome video. It saddens me that my tax dollars are support such mis information. Propaganda does seem to rule the day.
            See my experiments here...
            http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Thanks Peter,
              I enjoyed the movie very much.
              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Thanks Peter, i saw this a while ago, now they are even going to tax you when your cow breaks wind!! Farts are apparently worth money
                Pretty soon they will look for an excuse to tax you on spicy food as you will produce more methane

Comment

I have sent the link around to my group of family and friends.

I have always had my doubts about CO2 global warming, however, at the same time I still support conservation and reduction strategies.

It would be nice to see that we can improve efficiencies and reduce emissions and at the same time in the next 20 years observe that CO2 emissions are not the problem.

Best regards.

Comment

Should we be surprised? Should we feel informed? Is this even news?

I think if mankind somehow could gather themselves and organize a movement to get rid of greed and injustice, somehow we would find that, the movement againts greed was controlled by greed. And injustice thats a lost cause, someone is always going to end last no matter how right they are or are not.

God help us all. Cause he's the only one who can.

Matt

Comment

There is much more to this

Sorry, but that documentary is full of half truths as well.

One of their big points is the "little ice age" and the "medieval warm period".

These are rather old red herrings: For over 6,000 years the level of the oceans has not changed. This is from archaeological record (stone docks, steps, etc at the water edges). This is irrefutable.

The reasons for the up and down changes in climate in England (ice skating on the Thames, wine vineyards in Kent) were most likely small changes in the intensity and position of the Gulf Stream. Without the Gulf Stream; the U.K.'s climate would resemble Moscow's.

The problem i have with it is that all these things discussed in there add up to give the impression "nothing is happening, its all BS".

Well, there are several million acres of the polar region where the permafrost has melted, for the first time in at least 100,000 years. This is beyond doubt, it happened, is happening. The polar ice cap is definitely shrinking at a very fast rate; there is no doubt of that (despite the BS graphics in that documentary that show SUMMER and WINTER changes lol). The Greenland, Chilean, Alpine, North American, New Zealand, and other glaciers are definitely shrinking. This is proven by photographs taken going back from the 1840's; showing landmarks which beyond doubt show a great deal of recession. There is sure evidence that islands that were above the surface in the South Pacific as late as a few years are now awash (rises in ocean levels of a several inches in 20 years, greater than that possible from temperature expansion).

So let's be clear about something: Whatever you may think about CO2... You would be fooling yourself to believe that global warming itself is not happening now; in our lifetime.

The Sun: there is no data, only speculation, to support that this is the reason. Accurate scientific measurements have been taken since the early 1900's. Trying to claim other planets are experiencing warming trends are not credible: There is only a few years of accurate-enough data to go on (less than ONE solar cycle).

Blaming volcanoes is not credible either: There are hundreds of active volcanoes on the earth at any one time. Despite spectacular, well reported-on ones... The yearly average does not really change and hasn't. The really dramatic ones can cause global cooling for a short time, but not enough for significance in the historic scale.

What is the only accurate measurement of global climate over time? The ocean level.

Here's were i disagree with the scientific community on global warming:

There is no doubt that areas around cities and built-up areas have significant rises in temperature, year round, night and day. We can always see this for ourselves just watching the local weather report's temperature maps. This 2 degree or higher difference vs. undeveloped countryside is caused both by albedo (solar reflectivity) and the fact that concrete and asphalt hold heat better than dirt. When you consider how greatly the built-up areas of the planet have grown over the last 100 years.... These little islands of increased heat add up. Imo they are significant and a major part of GW.

But... there is absolutely nothing to do about this. No politician is going to suggest we tear down or bury our cities

Over 2 billion people on the Earth live in the Littoral (coastal) regions, where global warming raising ocean levels would cause incredible catastrophe. World-wars for dwindling land and resources, hundreds of millions dead from famine.. these things would be inevitable. The unprecedented pollution of the seas that would happen when the cities were flooded... Crashing the entire ecology... Could happen within a relatively short time if major ice fields in Antarctica decide to slide into the sea (a possibility, since they are floating on a layer of highly pressurized liquid water between the rock and the ice).

All that means that if you live 1,000 feel above sea-level; a thousand miles inland... You too will be adversely affected. Food rationing, wars... Influxes of refugees from the coasts, economic disasters... all these things could happen to you too. You likely can't hide from it, and nearly everyone would be affected.

So whatever the reason for GW... Hiding our heads in the sand in denial is not a credible answer either

There is one interesting thing in that documentary that kept coming up: Clouds. Now, Chemtrails are a very controversial issue. But, being old enough to remember when they weren't around at all (being a sailor all my life, i have studied meteorology), and having observed them closely for over 5 years now (and knowing that the distinct difference between contrails and chemtrails), my theory is that chemtrails do indeed exist, and that they are a reaction to global warming (among possible other side reasons). Clouds that are in strips and thin, not solid, have a net cooling effect. Solid, thick cloud cover has a net warming effect.

Comment

cause of global warming

Jibbguy,
                        Check this:
                        Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming - Patent 5003186

Anyway, I know what causes global warming if there is global warming. It is all the skyscrapers and modern architecture. With all those metal beams everywhere, it holds down the magnetic field of the Earth so much that the solar radiation penetrates down to the surface more!

Just kidding.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Sorry, but I believe you are underinformed

Jibbguy,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are the Red Herring here! The "Little Ice Age" and the "Medieval Warm Period" also radically affected civilizations in Central America and elsewhere. These were NOT local events in England.

Your point that Ocean levels have not changed appreciably in 6000 years does not refute this thesis, it simply reinforces the point that warming over a short time frame has NEVER lead to immediate changes in ocean level. The fact is that the ocean level did not rise during the Medieval Warm Period, but that the climate on southern Greenland was sufficiently warmer that it was settled by Vikings and actually named GREENLAND!

No one is saying that "nothing is happening". Where do you get that? What this program is trying to convey is that the HYPOTHESIS that the planet has entered a period of runaway warming CAUSED BY increased levels of CO2 is simply NOT supported by all of the real science or the data.

Your statement that the SUN is not responsible for climate on this planet is . Think it through, Jibb, I know this is tough. In a Greenhouse, what do you think makes it warm? A) The glass. B) The Sun. C) The Politicians.

And YES, I am happy to say that there is NO EVIDENCE of long-term, runaway planetary warming! The fact is that the planet has been warming since the Maunder Minimum in about 1650, but this warming has been irregular and does not correlate to the somewhat linear rise in CO2 in the last 150 years.

That said, I am still for developing and using non-polluting technologies and the responsible use of energy known as CONSERVATION.

Bringing up Chemtrails and other things are not relevant to the point the film producers are trying to make. There is a lot more you could learn about REAL CLIMATE SCIENCE that might still modify your point of view.

Try these sites for more learning:
                          Free Energy, Renewable Alternative Energy Resources
                          ICECAP

And take a look at the dozens of links on the left column of this site:
                          Ice Age Now

There is a lot more, if you would take the time to look!

Respectfully,

Peter

Originally posted by jibbguy View Post
                          Sorry, but that documentary is full of half truths as well.

One of their big points is the "little ice age" and the "medieval warm period".

These are rather old red herrings: For over 6,000 years the level of the oceans has not changed. This is from archaeological record (stone docks, steps, etc at the water edges). This is irrefutable.

The reasons for the up and down changes in climate in England (ice skating on the Thames, wine vineyards in Kent) were most likely small changes in the intensity and position of the Gulf Stream. Without the Gulf Stream; the U.K.'s climate would resemble Moscow's.

The problem i have with it is that all these things discussed in there add up to give the impression "nothing is happening, its all BS".

Well, there are several million acres of the polar region where the permafrost has melted, for the first time in at least 100,000 years. This is beyond doubt, it happened, is happening. The polar ice cap is definitely shrinking at a very fast rate; there is no doubt of that (despite the BS graphics in that documentary that show SUMMER and WINTER changes lol). The Greenland, Chilean, Alpine, North American, New Zealand, and other glaciers are definitely shrinking. This is proven by photographs taken going back from the 1840's; showing landmarks which beyond doubt show a great deal of recession. There is sure evidence that islands that were above the surface in the South Pacific as late as a few years are now awash (rises in ocean levels of a several inches in 20 years, greater than that possible from temperature expansion).

So let's be clear about something: Whatever you may think about CO2... You would be fooling yourself to believe that global warming itself is not happening now; in our lifetime.

The Sun: there is no data, only speculation, to support that this is the reason. Accurate scientific measurements have been taken since the early 1900's. Trying to claim other planets are experiencing warming trends are not credible: There is only a few years of accurate-enough data to go on (less than ONE solar cycle).

Blaming volcanoes is not credible either: There are hundreds of active volcanoes on the earth at any one time. Despite spectacular, well reported-on ones... The yearly average does not really change and hasn't. The really dramatic ones can cause global cooling for a short time, but not enough for significance in the historic scale.

What is the only accurate measurement of global climate over time? The ocean level.

Here's were i disagree with the scientific community on global warming:

There is no doubt that areas around cities and built-up areas have significant rises in temperature, year round, night and day. We can always see this for ourselves just watching the local weather report's temperature maps. This 2 degree or higher difference vs. undeveloped countryside is caused both by albedo (solar reflectivity) and the fact that concrete and asphalt hold heat better than dirt. When you consider how greatly the built-up areas of the planet have grown over the last 100 years.... These little islands of increased heat add up. Imo they are significant and a major part of GW.

But... there is absolutely nothing to do about this. No politician is going to suggest we tear down or bury our cities

Over 2 billion people on the Earth live in the Littoral (coastal) regions, where global warming raising ocean levels would cause incredible catastrophe. World-wars for dwindling land and resources, hundreds of millions dead from famine.. these things would be inevitable. The unprecedented pollution of the seas that would happen when the cities were flooded... Crashing the entire ecology... Could happen within a relatively short time if major ice fields in Antarctica decide to slide into the sea (a possibility, since they are floating on a layer of highly pressurized liquid water between the rock and the ice).

All that means that if you live 1,000 feel above sea-level; a thousand miles inland... You too will be adversely affected. Food rationing, wars... Influxes of refugees from the coasts, economic disasters... all these things could happen to you too. You likely can't hide from it, and nearly everyone would be affected.

So whatever the reason for GW... Hiding our heads in the sand in denial is not a credible answer either

There is one interesting thing in that documentary that kept coming up: Clouds. Now, Chemtrails are a very controversial issue. But, being old enough to remember when they weren't around at all (being a sailor all my life, i have studied meteorology), and having observed them closely for over 5 years now (and knowing that the distinct difference between contrails and chemtrails), my theory is that chemtrails do indeed exist, and that they are a reaction to global warming (among possible other side reasons). Clouds that are in strips and thin, not solid, have a net cooling effect. Solid, thick cloud cover has a net warming effect.
                          Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 11-26-2008, 12:46 AM.
                          Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                          Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                          Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Milancovitch

The Earth's orbit around the sun definitely would factor into the sun altering the climate...here is an interesting idea on that:

Stopping the Coming Ice Age

Milancovitch
                            this page has a link at the top that doesn't work
                            but you can see it in archive.org:
                            Internet Archive Wayback Machine
                            "We obtain a variation of temperature of about 5.5 ºC. So, in the last 18 000 years the average temperature of the Earth is increased about 5º C which agrees with the estimates made by geologists, which demonstrates Milutin Milancovitch hypothesis that the glacial periods are linked to orbital variations."

Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Earth center of the universe?

Man it sure does sound like we are moving back to the same arguments of Copernicus.

It takes a great deal to convince people that that little glowy thing up thar in the sky is bigger than it looks. As I understand it, you can put 1,000,000 earths inside the sun.

With mass of this huge proportions, well lets look it at from this perspective..
                              ( see pic below )

This should give you an idea of why the sun just MIGHT have an effect on us
                              See my experiments here...
                              http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Working...
                              X