Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiant Free Energy By Ossie Callanan

Bodkins,

I was testing that design a couple months ago...

I'm thinking is like a hybrid between Bedini and Adams, looks normal when you've built Adams motor and Bedini Mechanical Osc, can be very efficient like the BMO + Bonus better torque on low rpm without sacrifice so much amp drawing, but in my test at least, adjusting Reed's position, can be necessary a oscilloscope to adjust it in higher eff. The idea here is make the oscillation permanently when the magnet is near to core, no totally switch on, that create many pulses but avoid high amp draw. (Like the Big Bedini Vertical two Rotor + 8 coils on DVD?)

The first inconvenient is to find a Reed with good high amp contacts, so, for me is better get update this design using Reed + Zener + MOSFET. But the use of transistor is a tricky in this design because is not Common Emitter. This advantage allow uses the energy produced by magnet pass, because Ie=Ib+Ic. Another idea that I’ve in my mind would be uses twice MOSFET like a half H-Bridge, this avoid us take completely the Radiant energy by using a FWR BRIDGE diodes without drain current from the source directly. This setup + Reeds setup by Ossie Callanan, would be catch totally the Radiant Energy without use twice copper wire.

On the attachments the design by me, and obviously many designs on the web or by Bedini and others is like this, including some design post it by radiant-1 some moths ago, but design by radiant-1 was a Bifilar coil, that design take power from the source directly like a wall transformer, the only way to isolate totally the coil form the source and take all Back EMF and radiant energy is using half bridge, and high speed switching mosfets. The only detail on my schematics is the problem to switch on and off with high precision both mosfet so using oscilloscope is possible correct that inconvenient or well using a mosfet driver.

So what do you think???
    Attached Files
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Hi Patmac
    Sorry my friend i can get a visual of the setup you have put so much energy into. Can you make a drawing with one of them thing they call.....MMMmmmm
    ...what is it now ahhhh I got! Its a pencil
    Ossie`s Stuff was real good for me documented in a way anyone pickup and go!!!

Comment

Bodkins,

Now my motor Ossie style is working with one mosfet and one reed, I want to buy two identical mosfet to test the schematics designed by me (Half H-Bridge), to see more info and pictures of Original Ossie's work look on overunity.com username Ossie.

I've not high speed internet here in my home, I'll try to take a photos of my motor and I'll upload.

Links:
      A Working Radiant Free Energy System
      Last edited by patmac; 10-27-2008, 01:00 PM. Reason: + References
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Patmac

Hello!

Any ideas where a "crossover coil solenoid" can be purchased?

Comment

are you saying to me, can if use solenoid coil branded?

Yeah, maybe in audio stores or car tunning audio stores you can find them,
          I've got one washer machine valve input on the junk.

Has 120 ohm, high, but works charging a capacitor with the SG jajaj.

I was testing Edwing Gray principle, you take the solenoid coil with core, you put a magnet on the core, and you connect the capacitor charged, more voltage is better, with 200 volts the magnet is like a pistol shoot..... This principle is usefull, this shoot with only 200voltsX200uf???.

Edwing Gray motor undoubtly high torque...

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Patmac

Ohhhh.... an AUDIO crossover. Thanks.
            Last edited by DavidE; 10-28-2008, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Ossie Callanan----Lidmotor CFL circuit

Ossie is right! This does not have to be complicated to work. A solenoid coil will do the job just fine. I was amazed that it worked. I put this together in a rush with things that I had on hand. I added a CFL circuit to his and let the magic happen.

YouTube - Ossie Callanan--Lidmotor CFL Circuit

Lidmotor

Comment

Lid

You are the man.

Tool to design/build a solenoid coil
                Solenoid Example
                Last edited by DavidE; 10-29-2008, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Build a custom coil for the Ossie

Originally posted by DavidE View Post
                  Lid

You are the man.

Tool to design/build a solenoid coil
                  Solenoid Example
                  Thanks David,

I think that we can build a custom coil for the Ossis's charger quite easily. If you think about what is going on here it is very simple.

Lidmotor

Comment

Lid

I think that we can build a custom coil for the Ossis's charger quite easily. If you think about what is going on here it is very simple.
                    Agreed!

Comment

oh, this is great!

I've been waiting to try Ossie's idea, but had to wait until I moved. I'm working on the REAC part of it and have been calling around to used battery places. All I can find so far are car batteries. Do you think that would work - is there anything in particular to look for?

I'm going to work on the Bedini part of it this week - already have the wheel and will work on the reed switches shortly.

I'm so glad you started this thread!

In Peace,
                      Jen

Comment

Hi all
                        Been working on the earth battery and after seeing lidmotor solid state Im going to cross the two.
                        Creating a magnetic field in the earth magnetic currects i think will increase the power of the charging potential. will set this up with a scope to get the oscillations going.
                        when i was using reac i had big dead batterys you need them to be dead thats all.

Comment

thanks!

Thanks, Bodkins.

I'll get the batteries this week then.

Jen

Comment

I noticed that in the Ossie Callanan schematic the reed switch is connected to the positive of the charging battery. But in the video of Doug Konzen, he states the reed switch should be connected to the negative of the charge battery.

Doug Konzen - Free Energy Pulse Motor - AOL Video

Here is another video of a circuit that uses a reed switch and it shows up on the negative side of the battery...
                            YouTube - Circuit, I hope I am not boring you

Thoughts?
                            Last edited by DavidE; 10-29-2008, 09:01 PM.

Comment

The simple coil Ossie

Hey Guys,

I used a regular simple electromagnet on this Ossie circuit and it worked great I put everything on a small board and presto--a radiant charger/CFL. --that is quiet and easy to build. Here it is:

YouTube - Ossie Callanan--Lidmotor CFL Circuit #2

Cheers,

Lidmotor

Comment

Working...
                              X