• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Energy Home Generator - Australian Invention

See website for more videos & info -
    Lutec Australia Pty Ltd - Welcome!

Extract from home page:
    or Click HERE for the full video (3MB Shockwave movie in a new window)
    A TYPICAL LEA SYSTEM IS 440% OVERUNITY.
    (See the LEA page)
    This latest video is of a machine that was built independently of Lutec involvement. It demonstrates an efficiency of 240% and that others can successfully replicate the technology.

We have made adjustments so that the input and output are both DC. This means we are able to connect digital Watt meters as seen in the above video that measure in kilowatts the input and output. The Wattmeters are identical, this takes away many objections relating to the method of ascertaining correctly the input and output performance of the LEA.
    The meter on the right of screen measures the amount of input power being consumed and reads 0.10 Kilowatts, in watts this represents 100 Watts.
    The output meter on the left of screen demonstrates 0.24 Kilowatts. This means the output is 240 Watts.

The image at top right is showing the load applied in the form of light bulbs burning the 240 Watts. What this means is that the output over input efficiency is 240%.

This also demonstrates that if we put a number of these units together, or, build larger ones the output efficiency will remain at this level while the output figure will increase relative to the unit size or number of sections.

Love, Light & Blessings
    Sharyn

Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Re: Home Generator

These videos have been on the Internet for quite some time, and the US patent (06630806) was granted 5 years ago, but Lutec still doesn't have a product available for purchase. It appears that the Lutec 1000 generator, which is supposedly capable of a 1000 watt output, is only capable of a sustained output at about 200 watts (about enough to power 2 or 3 light bulbs). And even at 1,000 watts output, that won't be enough to run a modern household. To learn more about the Lutec controversy, go here:
    Directory:Lutec - PESWiki

Rick
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

These Guys Sold Out

Product release date postponed indefinitely due to possible Transfer of Technology negotiations

Comment

Interesting

Looks promising. Too bad these guys wont cooperate with testing standards to get it out there...
        "But ye shall receive power..."
        Acts 1:8

Comment

Now it comes down to fake Legalese...

Lol, i have been wondering for months what the heck that means anyway: "Transfer of Technology"?

a) We got caught lying about our findings, and are now being sued by everyone within shouting and fist-shaking distance of this debacle.

b) We sold out and took the $10 Mil from Exxon... Eh, sorry world: My wife's been nagging me for a new stick-built house ever since her sister got one, my mistress is complaining about how cheap I am, and I've always wanted a new Corvette. Besides, they never would of let us actually market this technology anyway.

c) We are trying to head-off serious patent infringement claims by merging with the other patent holder's company... But two egos this large cannot possibly exist within 1000 KM of each other without nuclear-like detonation.

d) The Pleidean aliens that gave us the technology in the first place decided we weren't worthy after-all, and refuse to help anymore... So we gotta complete it ourselves. Eh, can any of you guys explain to us how to use these darn oscilloscopes anyway?? (jk)

Comment

Reply to jibbguy:

You hit the nail right on the head with that Jib. Some excellent humor, and certainly also some plausible scenarios you have outlined to put forth a few explanations. And certainly better than any explanations the Lutec folks have come up with so far. Whether or not their device can do anything truly useful, and at a cost that would be affordable to the average homeowner, remains to be seen. In researching the patent several months ago, I didn't see anything that hadn't already been introduced by others and already become public knowledge. Lutec's home page makes it clear that their motive is to line up investors willing to part with at least $100,000, and few - if any investors - are lining up. That's quite understandable given the amount of controversy, including undeniably overstated claims, reluctance to allow independent scientific testing, and claims by Robert Adams of patent infingement. More on that here, in Adams' own wording: Aethmogen - Australian Adams Motor

I don't think we will be seeing the Lutec device, or any other such device, being made available to consumers (at a realistically affordable price) any time in the near future. Certainly the Internet abounds with examples of other such devices, but none (to my knowledge) that are being mass produced. What I would be more interested in hearing about, is an explanation as to what became of the Troy Reed "SURGE Technology" unit shown in the following video, which could be used for home power or to power an electric car conversion:
            YouTube - ELECTRIC VEHICLE SURGE TECHNOLOGY NO BATTERIES NO GAS
            Reed received a patent for his device, which can be seen here:
            United States Patent: 5742111
            The patent assignee is SURGE POWER CORPORATION of Tulsa Oklahoma, evidently a corporation formed by Troy Reed and actor Dennis Weaver.
            According to Rex Research, Reed's latest Magnetic Motor is about 20 inches in diameter, weighs under 200 lbs, has only one moving part, and runs a 7,000 watt generator. Sounds good to me. Read the Rex Research article here:Reed Magnetic Motor

Anyone have more info?

Best regards, Rick
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Great thought promotion there guys, one thing i have to add, is that despite their clams and lack of validation (which is why we need a centralized hub for this research for many obvious reasons).

I have seen guys who i am convinced had some thing in the past, but who have done as equally bad in business incompetence (for example Meyers Meyers and Pantone with shares -like Lutec is doing) So i have to keep an open mind based on that.

In other words, its a guess for me - They show all the signs of it being a scam, but so have others who have some thing. So mean time Ash lives not far from them and will sniff the out...

We have allot of GEET/hydroxy and other open source demos to show the public media next year, ill invite Lutec(they are not far from me) to come in and validate their claims. Dont expect them too tho.

Comment

i don't think Christie is a scammer

Yes, there is rarely anything "black" or white" in my experience, everything comes in 256 shades of gray

Good luck getting in contact with him and his partner, M8... It is time they made some more statements and got some more info out there. As you have said in the past (and wisely so), these inventors are usually their own worst enemy. Unfortunately, the technology is so closely rapped-up with their personal credibility so that whatever human failings they may have can be the perfect excuse to discount the validity of it all. But when you consider that objectively, that is silly: The worst jerk on the planet COULD invent the perfect free energy device (lol and some think that has happened already ).

I just hope that they really haven't "sold out". But under an implied or real serious threat to limb and family... What would each of us do? It is hard to judge others until we walk that walk. And with such a possible scenario, would it not be the threateners who are the bad guys, and the inventors the victims?

"Selling out" has one possible positive aspect: If a corporation would spend millions to shelve something, it must be of worth. Positive proof of such a sell out would at least point the way for more Open Source study to replicate. Remember: Any corp that shelves a major breakthrough would commit public relations "suicide" by suing someone for patent infringement

Comment

Lutec

Hello good people. This is my first post!

I just like to contribute my thoughts on Lutec. I have been in contact with the two guys who run this project; mr. Lou Brits and John Christie, in an attempt to license their technology. I received a power point presentation with some insane numbers in them (sums in the several hundreds of millions - before delivery of anything), and we sent a few emails back and forth, and then nothing. They just stopped replying when I wanted to know a little more about what I could tell potential customers about their technology.
                  I will not call them a fraud just yet, but like so many have said before - they have all the tell-tale signs of being one. I was very disappointed, as I really thought this could be it.
                  Time will show I guess.

Peace
                  Last edited by Pehan; 10-27-2008, 09:29 AM. Reason: Missspellt name

Comment

EBM want millions to license to
                    These guys are almost as greedy as the oil companies

They need to live in the NOW. Not tomorrow. Pretty soon they will have a financial crash and lets see how useful their money is then
                    End of my complaining

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                      EBM want millions to license to
                      These guys are almost as greedy as the oil companies

They need to live in the NOW. Not tomorrow. Pretty soon they will have a financial crash and lets see how useful their money is then
                      End of my complaining
                      Yes! T2K is coming! lol But seriously I agree with you, we need to take control of this, and have viable technology out for everyone NOW!

Comment

a hong kong company is working with it now. i forget the name but there is a link in lutek. I have no idea if it works or not but a hong kong company has it now.

Comment

http://www.evergreenltd.com.hk/

Comment

Lutec: a Short Story

Hi Guys,

While I'm sure there may be other points of view on this, here is mine, having seen the whole thing unfold over the years.

It starts back in 1992 when ROBERT ADAMS published plans for his motor/generator in Nexus Magazine. About 6 years later, Lutec shows up with their first prototype of Adams' system, claiming to be the inventors. Adams immediately went ballistic, claiming both priority and intellectual property theft. Adams lived in New Zealand, and Lutec was in Australia, so there wasn't much Adams could do except complain.

The first Lutec machine used BRUSH COMMUTATORS and apparently worked. At that point, they started raising money. But, not being the inventors, and not really understanding the technology, they immediately thought they could go to solid-state switching and everything would just scale up easily. OOOPS! For years, they were "right around the corner" with their big, shiny, power plant...that never worked. Their US Patent is granted for a simple commutation system, not a power supply.

After 4 years of total failure with the solid-state circuits, these geniuses finally got the idea to go back to what they had stolen from Adams in the first place. Voila! The LEA is born, sporting a fancy, new.... BRUSH COMMUTATOR!!!!!

The rest is recent history... leading to the deal with EverGreen. But even the EverGreen site is over 2 years old. They just have a little "bot" that plugs today's date into the top of the page, but really, nothing has happened on that site in over a year, either.

The moral of this story is: "People who steal aren't smart enough to do it right in the first place."

Robert Adams was a genius and a good friend of mine. His passing was a great loss to the FE movement. He is sorely missed.

Peter
                            Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                            Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                            Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Hello
                              Is'nt that the whole Pain at the Story?
                              When you now really got a working Device, some others come, and put a Patent in it.

Like this German Guy, George Soukup.
                              Build a working Model with Setups seen by Dietmar Hohl and other Free Energie Sites.
                              Claims now himself as the big Researcher from Magnetism,
                              and try to build a bigger Motor now, to put a Patent on it.
                              Shame on him and over Germany, as usual.

Your own work is ruined, and i can figure you loose Mood to working on it.
                              And the Patent will prevent other Peoples to working on it.
                              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Working...
                              X