Crystal Ion Air Turbine Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Ion Air Turbine Engine

Does anybody have any new information about this motor?

Directory:Crystal Ion Air Turbine Engine - PESWiki

ask and thy shalt receive.

Here is a reply i received today from the Rockwell peeps... It was disturbing and disheartening for me to see the "high level of security" comment... i suspect we can now just forget about this one, if the military has gotten it's dirty mitts on it (as the comment would suggest).

DAMN these people need to get wise!! OPEN SOURCE IT. Get the dollar signs out of your eyes and think about it for a minute... Will they let YOU be the first inventor in over 100 years to freely market a viable alternative to coal and oil as fuel??

Looking at this... They want to take your money but not tell you anything "real". Where have we heard that before lol?

Email in entirety below (which has only a partial quote of my original contact message):

original message dated 10-16-08
    I am interested in writing an article on this subject. I am a
    freelance writer working in the Free Energy / Open Source Energy
    Movement. Here is an example of my work on Free Energy (links to others there as well):

OpEdNews » Free Energy and the Open Source Energy Movement (Part 4)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rockwell Scientific Research, L.L.C., appreciates your interest in the
    Aerodynamic Air Turbine Engine. Your interest in writing an article on the AATE has been communicated with executive members of RSR, L.L.C.

The AATE website, and even the engine itself, continue to undergo
    extraordinary updates and changes. Technology is being discovered on a daily basis that makes the Aerodynamic Air Turbine Engine (AATE) capable of even more generated power than previously realized. It is a very exciting time at Rockwell Scientific Research, L.L.C.!

Following additional phases of research and development, as well as comprehensive testing, the Aerodynamic Air Turbine Engine (AATE) will be
    produced in several sizes for many uses.

Retrofitting the engines to existing automobiles and other machinery is a top
    priority in order to be successfully used as a clean energy source in our
    present society. Therefore, AATE retrofits will be manufactured
    simultaneously with the engines. Achieving results which satisfy RSR, L.L.C.
    as well as all government agencies that will monitor our progress,
    will require several months of testing and proven reliability.

Cost of the engine and retrofit kits are difficult to estimate at this time.
    However, it is the goal of Rockwell Scientific Research, L.L.C. to bring about
    positive change by making this technology available to the world as a whole,
    not just to a chosen few individuals, groups, or countries. Therefore, every
    attempt will be made to make all levels and sizes of the AATE technology
    available equally and fairly to all.

Specific conceptual and technological information regarding how the AATE
    operates cannot be disclosed. Only RSR, L.L.C. personnel and partners with
    high-level security clearance will have access to that information.

Please check our website for updates on the exciting process of
    bringing the Aerodynamic Air Turbine Engine from a cutting edge invention to world-wide distribution!

Investment inquiries may be sent via the postal service only to:
    Rockwell Scientific Research, L.L.C.
    P.O. Box 26192
    Las Vegas, NV 89126-6192

All investment inquiries will be treated with utmost security and respect.

Thank you again for you interest and support!

Communications Department Response Team
    Rockwell Scientific Research, L.L.C.

Comment

Thanks Jibbguy. Very interesting links.

Comment

Thanks Jib.

Guys need to also realize , Ossie freedom made a crappy booster and open sourced it, he now makes 3-4 million (quoted from him) in book sales per year, for water4gas. You can still make money in book sales by open sourcing it(and ensure dissemination and security), maybe we need to write about this in the next issue...food for thought.
        I added their example on this page (changed and updated)
        How they went Wrong

Ash

Comment

Crystal Ion Air Turbine Engine

This is Ron G Rockwell jr. and I’m putting this here to help
          Separate the boys from the men the Jr’s from the Sr’s and
          Myself being man enough to tell the truth about this fake
          3 dollar bill. This world needs creative thinkers not
          Creative bull ****ters. I refuse to live my life another day
          Without saying how it really is. Let’s clear up some facts
          About Ron G Rockwell Sr. the so called guy behind the
          The biggest fake bunch of B.S called the “Air Turbine Engine”
          “AATE” “Crystal- ion” Whatever you want to call it, I can’t
          Go another day without throwing up with disgust. When I
          Stumble on articles like this where people are actually
          Taking this seriously or even remotely Curious about
          Something that’s nothing more than some old mans
          Pipe dream that was conjured up while sitting on the john
          Taking a **** one day, and thought hay what a great
          ****ing thing to blow Up peoples asses to get attention.
          Then what? this Haskell Karl passes On the idea to
          Ron G Rockwell Sr. Who has done nothing but make
          A wind meal out of a blender and thinks by blowing hot air up
          Everyone’s asses this great thing will be the energy
          Revolution we have been waiting for. Sorry pop’s,
          You’re a joke, stop lying to the world, stop trying to
          Be somebody who you’re not. What I have seen with my
          Own eye’s is real Iron pyrite, you know dad the stuff
          That looks like gold but it’s not. “AATE” looks like it
          Would do something, But that something is nothing!
          Anybody who stands behind him claiming “it really works”
          I saw it with my own eye’s, is just as fake as Ronald G Rockwell Sr.
          Has anybody seen the web site and what it says?
          “DUE TO SECURITY. THIS PROJECT WILL REMAIN CLASSIFIED.”
          No..No..No… Dad.. you should tell the truth. come on now …

“DUE TO FAMILY MATTERS THIS IS MY EXCUSE TO DISSAPEAR”
          “AND HIDE BEFORE I END UP L@@KING LIKE A JACK ASS IN FRONT”
          “OF THE WHOLE WORLD ”
          The German who thought up and created the concept of imploding air in a
          Fashion to create motion is the real ****ing genius.
          Energy to create energy still needs energy
          Nothing in this world is that free you have to give a little to get a little.
          IF THIS FONY ACTUALLY WAS DOING SOMETHING THAT WAS FOR REAL
          AND ACTUALLY WORKED, DON’T YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT WOULD
          SWOOP THAT **** UP? COME ON OUR GOVERNMENT IS GREEDY ENOUGH
          TO MAKE PEOPLE DISSAPEAR, SO THEY COULD MAKE A BUCK.
          What the hell is wrong with this picture? A 36-year old Son of a piece of work,
          Just put the Smack down on a 67 year old DUMB ASS.

GOOD LUCK
          Hopefully your wife wont beet your ass because you ****ed up her blender..LOL
          Ron G Rockwell jr.

Comment

Wow...

Originally posted by ronsxemail View Post
            This is Ron G Rockwell jr. and I’m putting this here to help
            Separate the boys from the men the Jr’s from the Sr’s and
            Myself being man enough to tell the truth about this fake
            3 dollar bill. This world needs creative thinkers not
            Creative bull ****ters. I refuse to live my life another day
            Without saying how it really is. Let’s clear up some facts
            About Ron G Rockwell Sr. the so called guy behind the
            The biggest fake bunch of B.S called the “Air Turbine Engine”
            “AATE” “Crystal- ion” Whatever you want to call it, I can’t
            Go another day without throwing up with disgust. When I
            Stumble on articles like this where people are actually
            Taking this seriously or even remotely Curious about
            Something that’s nothing more than some old mans
            Pipe dream that was conjured up while sitting on the john
            Taking a **** one day, and thought hay what a great
            ****ing thing to blow Up peoples asses to get attention.
            Then what? this Haskell Karl passes On the idea to
            Ron G Rockwell Sr. Who has done nothing but make
            A wind meal out of a blender and thinks by blowing hot air up
            Everyone’s asses this great thing will be the energy
            Revolution we have been waiting for. Sorry pop’s,
            You’re a joke, stop lying to the world, stop trying to
            Be somebody who you’re not. What I have seen with my
            Own eye’s is real Iron pyrite, you know dad the stuff
            That looks like gold but it’s not. “AATE” looks like it
            Would do something, But that something is nothing!
            Anybody who stands behind him claiming “it really works”
            I saw it with my own eye’s, is just as fake as Ronald G Rockwell Sr.
            Has anybody seen the web site and what it says?
            “DUE TO SECURITY. THIS PROJECT WILL REMAIN CLASSIFIED.”
            No..No..No… Dad.. you should tell the truth. come on now …

“DUE TO FAMILY MATTERS THIS IS MY EXCUSE TO DISSAPEAR”
            “AND HIDE BEFORE I END UP L@@KING LIKE A JACK ASS IN FRONT”
            “OF THE WHOLE WORLD ”
            The German who thought up and created the concept of imploding air in a
            Fashion to create motion is the real ****ing genius.
            Energy to create energy still needs energy
            Nothing in this world is that free you have to give a little to get a little.
            IF THIS FONY ACTUALLY WAS DOING SOMETHING THAT WAS FOR REAL
            AND ACTUALLY WORKED, DON’T YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT WOULD
            SWOOP THAT **** UP? COME ON OUR GOVERNMENT IS GREEDY ENOUGH
            TO MAKE PEOPLE DISSAPEAR, SO THEY COULD MAKE A BUCK.
            What the hell is wrong with this picture? A 36-year old Son of a piece of work,
            Just put the Smack down on a 67 year old DUMB ASS.

GOOD LUCK
            Hopefully your wife wont beet your ass because you ****ed up her blender..LOL
            Ron G Rockwell jr.

The admin should delete this post just for being ignorant. I don't prersonally know who the target is but obviously this reply is in bad taste. Both in the wording and the plain ignorance that is shown here.

Comment

Deleted. Sorry.

GB
              Last edited by gravityblock; 01-22-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I think ronsxemail is just a disinfo agent. He came to the forum and pasted three times the same text.

Reminds me of the trolls when wikileaks assange was jailed and they were cyring for his release. But now that the banker giving Assange some info is jailes none of them is demading his freedom.

Comment

Hmm..I was wondering where the development of this engine was at, especially since the site was pulled down. So it looks like a hoax for now. Wonder how much money was soaked into this project. Looks like it was too good to be true.

Comment

I talked about this guy on youtube. I told this man or whoever was representing him to get a thermocouple and a flow meter. No he rather put leds and fancy gizmo's it was pathetic. An air turbine engine is a solar engine. You cant get more power out than in. Now a hydro-dam is a perfect overunity machine. They put x amount of energy in to make it and in due time it makes more energy than what was required to get it started. This is a solar engine. Now if there is a way to make air do the same we can get the same situation. However it is exceedingly difficult. Air has internal energy. You cannot extract that energy unless you get the air to move. It takes energy to move the air. If an imploding machine was ever made, it would be devastating and immediately confiscated. Never believe anyone if they ignore basic theory to explain a machine. No thermocouple = (BULL)

Comment

You people will quit being in aww if you learned basic thermodynamics. The max energy an imploding machine can extract is based on the Q formula. This is known as the heat formula. Q = cmDeltaT. C = specific heat of air, m = mass of air and deltaT is the temperature at outlet of turbine - temperature at inlet of turbine. To get any useful power a HUGE MASS OF AIR MUST BE INGESTED.

We have a problem now that mass of air will be choked at the speed of sound. Only a certain amount of mass can be ingested into a inlet diameter. For example whats the max cfm that can be ingested into a 2 inch inlet duct diameter? Well mach 1 is the choke point. 2 inch = 3.14 in2 = 0.02181 ft2. Mach 1 = 1125 ft/s. 0.02181 x 1125 x 60 = 1472 cfm.

So a 2 inch duct can only have a max cfm flow of 1472cfm but air must move into that duct at mach 1 for that to happen. It takes energy to do that. Now lets say this air hits a turbine and drops 100 degrees starting from ambient temperature of 77f. That leaves us with a delta t of -23 to 77f. Whats the power this unit extracted? Thats -29300j = 39 horsepower. Now lets say you can magically get the turbine to exhaust the air at -460f starting from 77F (HIGHLY IMPROBABLE THIS IS SPACE TEMPERATURE). That would make -157340j = 211 hp.

Look at the inlet duct of the aate. Is it 2 inch in dia? 4 inch dia? You people think he can drop the ambient air temperature to that of space? -460F. They cant even do this in a lab with millions of dollars of equipment. Some desktop bench unit can do this with leds? Can the material handle -460F without contracting imploding in on itself? Can it handle such a high thermal shock temperature difference -460 to 77f? It starts getting easier to see through this bogus claim. Well somebody might say air entrainment. Air entrainment = momentum transfer no gain here sorry buddy.

Well now using simple thermo we can see how insane it is to believe in this machine. It cant even pass the simple test. Its like trying out for the nba and you cant dribble.

LEARN BASIC THERMO.

ALL UNITS HERE WHERE ROUNDED OFF FOR EASE OF EXPLAINATION, EXCUSE GRAMMER.
                      Last edited by Inertia; 02-20-2011, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Water condensation responsible?

I agree with most of what the poster 'Inertia' states, there is a limitation in the system regarding the heat content of air and the physical constraints (orifice size, speed of sound). Such an engine would also violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics, which was derived from the Carnot heat engine cycle. But if we just ignore this fact for a moment and assume that this turbine is working not in a closed Carnot cycle but in an 'open' cycle with the environment, then I want to address the heat content of the moisture in the air. At 20 C, ambient pressure and 100% humidity, the water content of air is about 1.8 kg/m^3. The latent heat of vaporization is 2260 kJ/kg, which is huge! The volume flow through a 2" orifice at Mach 1 would be about 0.6 m^3/s. Using this, the maximum possible power generation of such a turbine, if 100% of the water would be condensed would be of the order of 2.5 MW, yes megawatts! If we reduce the moisture content to 50%, reduce the airflow to something more realistic and assume some other losses, then we still would be generating of the order of 100 kW continuously. This may be still too optimistic, so maybe only 10 kW could be generated. But this would be enough to power a house or drive a car (adding some batteries, etc., to buffer demand). I have stumbled upon the ideas of Viktor Schauberger way back in 1979. I think that Viktor Schauberger was onto something and the only way to generate that much energy (or thrust as an aircraft engine) would require water condensation. Otherwise, as the post by Inertia already indicated, there is just not enough heat energy in just the air alone. And the heat content of the air alone could not be used, if there is not a change from gaseous to liquid - that is what I believe is necessary to drive such a system (or you would need to liquefy air...). But I have to admit, this still needs to be proven and may not even be possible due to the 2nd law of thermodynamics, at least that is what is taught in thermodynamics. I had a short e-mail exchange with one of the people from Rockwell Scientific, since in one of their earlier videos they mentioned Viktor Schauberger. I pointed out that water condensation must be responsible for the 'Crystal Ion Engine' (what a stupid name) to work and he denied that there was any condensation! Well Las Vegas has a dry climate but I can't believe that it could work without condensation, so I did not communicate with them anymore.

Comment

Working...
                        X