Roter Less Pulse motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roter Less Pulse motor

Below is a picture of a roter less generator.
    You put your reed switch infront of your coil by your iron core.
    Then you take a small magnet and put it on the other side of the reed switch.
    The magnet gets it starter and the core will keep the reed switch going.
    Move the small magnet and reed switch around till you get the speed you want.

Have Fun.

P.S If someone wanted could you please clean my diagram.
    Attached Files

I have tryed this before the ignition coil imhotep style was released and did play with it with a ignition coil too.
    One thing i got was mastive spike into a 1200v 2mf cap.
    Will try it again now i have a better understanding of the radiant energy.
    Cheers for making me remender

Comment

Roterless

HI Slayer you have a diode going nowhere.Where should it goes?
      Thanks

Comment

old video of the same effect
        YouTube - Bodkins 15 old Reed switch expeiments

Comment

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
          HI Slayer you have a diode going nowhere.Where should it goes?
          Thanks
          Hello
          The diode would go to the + on your cap or battery then the ground to ground on source battery.

Comment

Lidmotor replicaton of the Slayer007 rotor less

Thanks Slayer for this great design. IT WORKS! IT WORKS REALLY GOOD!!!!
            I made just a couple of modifications to the circuit. I remember Bodkins experimenting with this in the early days of the Imhotep Lite project. I played around with the reed switch idea also, but had no success. You put the pieces together and came up with a winner.
            Rather than wind a new coil today, I just used a Bedini SSG coil that I had and was able to wire it in so I picked up charging on it's secondary. Its a double charger now all for less than 1/2 an amp draw. It runs the CFL just fine with no noise. I tried a little 2 watt solar panel with it and that worked also.
            Using the adjustment magnet with the reed switch like Bodkins showed us way back when, was the key to this. Your circuit is totally correct. I did put a 100 ohm and a 1k pot where the 220 resistor is to adjust voltage to the transistor base. For the video I charged up caps to show the horsepower of this thing. It is very impressive. The transitor gets hot if the reed freezes up so you have to watch that. It happens several times in the video. Thanks again for sharing this with us. Here is the video of my replication of your Rotor Less Pulse Motor :

YouTube - Slayer007 Rotor Less Pulse Motor----- My Replication

Lidmotor

Comment

Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
              Thanks Slayer for this great design. IT WORKS! IT WORKS REALLY GOOD!!!!
              I made just a couple of modifications to the circuit. I remember Bodkins experimenting with this in the early days of the Imhotep Lite project. I played around with the reed switch idea also, but had no success. You put the pieces together and came up with a winner.
              Rather than wind a new coil today, I just used a Bedini SSG coil that I had and was able to wire it in so I picked up charging on it's secondary. Its a double charger now all for less than 1/2 an amp draw. It runs the CFL just fine with no noise. I tried a little 2 watt solar panel with it and that worked also.
              Using the adjustment magnet with the reed switch like Bodkins showed us way back when, was the key to this. Your circuit is totally correct. I did put a 100 ohm and a 1k pot where the 220 resistor is to adjust voltage to the transistor base. For the video I charged up caps to show the horsepower of this thing. It is very impressive. The transitor gets hot if the reed freezes up so you have to watch that. It happens several times in the video. Thanks again for sharing this with us. Here is the video of my replication of your Rotor Less Pulse Motor :

YouTube - Slayer007 Rotor Less Pulse Motor----- My Replication

Lidmotor

Great video

I didn't show it in my diagram I'm using a bifilar coil to.
              I have it conected to a rectifier then that goes to the capasitor along with the bemf from the coils.
              Then that goes to a charge battery.
              Theres also a diode inbetween the capasitor and battery.

It puts out a lot of power I would like to experiment with different coil sizes and resistance just to see what you can get out of it.
              I would also like to try two way reedswitch and use the side thats on.
              That way you wouldn't have to use the magnet and maybe you could use the other side of the switch to run something else.
              Last edited by slayer007; 10-24-2008, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Hi slayer007
                I think this has alot of miles in it you are really break new ground.
                I didnt make it work, the light was really poor on my attempt but you cracked it

One thing i did was break the positive and negative of the primary and charge batterys circuits with the reed switch.
                If you can do this with one of the coil/caps/battery in your system and still catch the positive back rush with another coil/caps/battery that would be cool!
                the two way reedswitch works but i only had the really big ones which was hard work for switching unless you use a magnet on the reed metal to help repulsion.
                Good luck
                will have a play when i get chance
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Bodkins; 10-24-2008, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Here is another diagram of the circuit.
                  In this one I show how I charge up another battery.
                  Note the negative going from the capasitor to the negative source battery.
                  I think it charges much faster this way but it takes more power and light wont be as bright.
                  Without the ground it still charges just not as fast but you get a nice bright light.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Slayer007 Rotor-Less Generator

Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
                    Below is a picture of a roter less generator.
                    You put your reed switch infront of your coil by your iron core.
                    Then you take a small magnet and put it on the other side of the reed switch.
                    The magnet gets it starter and the core will keep the reed switch going.
                    Move the small magnet and reed switch around till you get the speed you want.

Have Fun.

P.S If someone wanted could you please clean my diagram.
                    Excellent work Slayer007

Thanks also to Saint Lid for another great demo
                    "I say that if a TEN year old can do this and win, what the **** is wrong with the whole World?"
                    ~ John Bedini ~ 8 Mar 2000 - http://www.keelynet.com/bedmot/bedmot.htm

Comment

Yes it's good.

That way to trigger pulse motor. I've seen it many month ago, from Ossie Callanan

http://www.syscoil.org/medias/pdf/do...rgy_system.pdf

This motor use two reeds, The First Switch On/Off, the second for auto-oscillation.
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
                        Here is another diagram of the circuit.
                        In this one I show how I charge up another battery.
                        Note the negative going from the capasitor to the negative source battery.
                        I think it charges much faster this way but it takes more power and light wont be as bright.
                        Without the ground it still charges just not as fast but you get a nice bright light.
                        incorrect ground slayer007 its on the charge side you need it on the power side
                        Negative of the charge battery is not connected to the negative of the power battery.
                        You have the cap neg to ground.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Bodkins; 10-25-2008, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
                          Negative of the charge battery is not connected to the negative of the power battery.
                          No try it that way.
                          It takes more power and the light wont be as bright but it charges alot faster.

Comment

1921 Wireless High Power Arc Spark 24 Full Page Plates

Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
                            Inspector Bod, you asked about the picture?

I was hoping to tell you I bought the book, but alas, it fetched an incredible price!
                            Last edited by byjoveoldchap; 10-25-2008, 02:41 PM.
                            "I say that if a TEN year old can do this and win, what the **** is wrong with the whole World?"

Comment

A Working Radiant Free Energy System Introduction - By Ossie Callanan

Originally posted by patmac View Post
                              Yes it's good.

That way to trigger pulse motor. I've seen it many month ago, from Ossie Callanan

http://www.syscoil.org/medias/pdf/do...rgy_system.pdf

This motor use two reeds, The First Switch On/Off, the second for auto-oscillation.
                              This is a superb document patmac

Just by reading the first few lines, I can 'feel' this guy is going to teach us a great deal about capturing Radiant Energy!

Thank you for sharing this. Can you offer more help on Ossie Callanan at all?
                              Last edited by byjoveoldchap; 10-25-2008, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X