Scalar Wave Detector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalar Wave Detector

has anyone built a scalar wave detector?
    if so, what type of detector have you built, what kind of preamp?

i would like to do some research into the scalar waves, natural and man made.

any information would be appreciated!

thanks!
    =====================

has anyone tried building this kind of Bedini Version of Dea/Faretto Detector:

http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/ar...york/v1n4e.gif

Bedini Version ----
    Dea/Faretto Scalar Detector
    In this version of an electromagnetic scalar detector you will see that a coil is suspended in a magnetic field within a shielded case. [Figure 5] It is not indicated but I am sure the coil should be wound as a scalar coil. See "Construction of a Scalar Coil," ExtraOrdinary Science, Vol.l, Issue 3, page 16. The shielding is so all that known EMF fields will be run to ground and not affect the sensor within the case. As you know, one of the properties of scalar energy is that it cannot be shielded. All known EMF will be stopped from entering the case except gravity fields and scalar energy.

TeslaTech Resource Center ONLINE -- Scalar Wave Technology

what do you people think of this kind of detector?
    =====================

Comment

Bedini Version ----
      In this version of an electromagnetic scalar detector you will see that a coil is suspended in a magnetic field within a shielded case. [Figure 5] It is not indicated but I am sure the coil should be wound as a scalar coil. See "Construction of a Scalar Coil," ExtraOrdinary Science, Vol.l, Issue 3, page 16. The shielding is so all that known EMF fields will be run to ground and not affect the sensor within the case. As you know, one of the properties of scalar energy is that it cannot be shielded. All known EMF will be stopped from entering the case except gravity fields and scalar energy.

I would love to hear any comments on this type of detector
      =====================

Comment

Magnetic Scalar Waves
        Written by David Thomson
        Tuesday, 26 January 2010 16:23
        In the Aether Physics Model, we explain three fundamental qualities of physical existence; electrostatic charge, electromagnetic charge, and mass. Within complex structures, the physics of mass is explained by Classical Mechanics. The physics of electrostatic charge is explained with electrostatics, and the physics of electromagnetic charge is explained through electromagnetism, magnetism, strong force, Van der Waals force, Casimir force, and others.

The seismometer is well known as a device for measuring mechanical waves within the particulate Earth. Similarly, acoustics is a branch of science dealing with mechanical waves of molecules. Nikola Tesla's Wardencliffe system was predicated upon mechanical waves among electrostatic charges. Acoustics, seismology, and Tesla's wireless power broadcasting utilize longitudinal waves. Longitudinal waves are scalar waves, which are measured in only one dimension of length (as opposed to transverse waves, which measure in two dimensions of length).

Although not well known, Scalar detectors have been built for picking up magnetic longitudinal waves. David Thomson independently built a scalar detector, which turned out to be similar to the Dea/Faretto detector. Here he discusses some of the technology from the perspective of the Aether Physics Model.

Scalar detectors pick up changes in magnetic flux density. If you have a CRT monitor, a magnet, and a means for degaussing your monitor, you can perform a simple experiment to see what magnetic flux density means. Place a magnet near the monitor and observe the circles (some older monitors show lines due to a different electron gun configuration) caused by the magnetic flux tubes cutting through the plane of the screen (the circles are ovals when the flux tubes cut at an angle). The smaller circles occur nearest the magnet, which indicates the magnetic flux density is higher. The flux tubes diverge as they get further from the magnet, thus as flux expands it decreases the amount of magnetic flux per area.

Our scalar detector measures the rate of change of the magnetic flux density at a specific location. Magnetic flux density is able to change, just as ions and physical particle densities are able to change. Imagine a volume filled with Aether units (having quantum magnetic flux). These Aether units are constantly expanding and shrinking. By generating magnetic pulses, a scalar wave of shrinking and expanding Aether units is propagated.

When lightning strikes, it creates a magnetic scalar wave, which propagates through the Aether. Forces from the Milky Way galaxy, Sun, and from within the Earth also cause magnetic pulses to propagate. Even modern technology is capable of modulating the Aether with pulsed magnetic fields as when communicating with submarines.

As luck would have it, our first full day of data recording included both a magnetic modulation of the Earth's magnetic field, as well as a lightning storm. Below is the full 24 hours worth of data in compressed form (click on the graphs to see the full image). As we get our system fully setup we'll clean up the data presentation.

Magnetic Scalar Waves

Comment

I don't have much idea about this, so would like to ask what is the usage of this? Does it have anything to do with energy consumption??
          SunFusion Solar

Comment

Originally posted by tesla View Post

Bedini Version ----

I would love to hear any comments on this type of detector
            i tried it. Either it's a waste of time or a large neomagnet isn't strong enough. I had trouble shielding it from normal rf signals. Don't let it stop you trying though. My videos are still on YT.
            Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Try one of these.
              NIKOLA TESLA - Google Patents

I think there might be more. They are more or less scalar detectors I think.

Comment

The Scalar Waves Transmitter by JL Naudin

Comment

for consideration

(word processor parameters LM=8, RM=75, TM=2, BM=2)
                  Taken from KeelyNet BBS (214) 324-3501
                  Sponsored by Vangard Sciences
                  PO BOX 1031
                  Mesquite, TX 75150

There are ABSOLUTELY NO RESTRICTIONS
                  on duplicating, publishing or distributing the
                  files on KeelyNet except where noted!

January 16,1994

NEONDET.ASC
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  This file shared with KeelyNet courtesy of Joel McClain.
                  Also take the diagram NEONDET.GIF, see also MAGALT.ZIP.
                  The schematic, NEONDET.GIF, is a derivative of a microwave detector
                  described in the February, 1980, "Ham Radio" magazine. As
                  originally created, the circuit's purpose is to detect microwave RF
                  standing waves, but with minor modification, it can also be used as
                  an effective scalar wave detector.

The schematic shows a round magnet epoxied to the NE-2 lamp, to help
                  isolate it from EM signals. Additionally, the circuit should be
                  enclosed in a metal box, or "Faraday Cage", with shielded I/O
                  connectors.

The power source consists of eight 9V batteries. Battery life is
                  very nearly the same as shelf life, because the lamp is operated in
                  "starvation" mode, drawing approximately 0.1ma.

The 25K and 250K potentiometers are adjusted first to fire the NE-2,
                  at approximately 60-70 volts, then adjusted until only the tip of
                  the cathode electrode glows. The 100K pot is adjusted for optimum
                  output gain.

Notes:

1. The 741 can be replaced with a 1458 cascade amplifier for
                  better results.
                  2. The RF loops in the NE-2 leads are mandatory to reduce
                  interference as well as lamp current noise.
                  3. Component values are not critical, and can be changed as
                  required for the type of output device.
                  4. Removing the magnet and Faraday Cage, and adding a
                  capacitively coupled loop antenna will permit use as a
                  microwave EM detector.
                  If you have comments or other information relating to such topics
                  as this paper covers, please upload to KeelyNet or send to the
                  Vangard Sciences address as listed on the first page.
                  Thank you for your consideration, interest and support.
                  Jerry W. Decker.........Ron Barker...........Chuck Henderson
                  Vangard Sciences/KeelyNet
                  If we can be of service, you may contact
                  Jerry at (214) 324-8741 or Ron at (214) 242-9346

Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

have you tried this schematic?
                    The pure in heart will see the light.

Comment

Originally posted by tachyon View Post
                      have you tried this schematic?
                      I have not, I was researching the same subject a while ago I post without comment , however its a respected publication and a "cheap as chips" construction ... I guess its a suck it and see
                      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X