X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important ***read This First***

Welcome to the EPFX-SCIO-QXCI Forum

We have established this forum because there are over 20,000 EPFX Practitioners world-wide. Plus there are thousands more individuals that are interested in this technology.

Because the EPFX Technology is a powerful and growing force, it is imperative that you read and agree to all the following BEFORE proceeding into reading and posting messages.

BY PROCEEDING YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING.

The EPFX is not a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment.

The EPFX does NOT diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease.

Some of the wording and terms used in this forum use verbiage that may tempt you to believe that the EPFX can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent disease. THIS IS NOT TRUE.

The wording that you will see is internal to the software, and/or the individual writer, it is NOT meant to convey that the EPFX can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent disease. IT DOES NOT.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ALL THE ABOVE STATEMENTS, DO NOT PROCEED.

Additionally, please re-visit the terms and conditions of using this forum at this link- http://www.energeticforum.com/legal.html

At Energetic Science Ministries, O
    ur Mission is to develop a unified spiritual and scientific model that seamlessly uncovers the connections between consciousness, the infinite quantum potential, and the large-scale universe.

The practical application of this understanding leads way to quantum leaps in healing modalities and technologies, sustainable energy technologies, consciousness sciences, advanced learning methodologies as well as an integrated holistic viewpoint of our spiritual connection with the whole.

We believe the EPFX is one of these Quantum Leaps.

Enjoy the Forum!
    Energetic Forum Administrator
    http://www.energeticforum.com

cannot open my clasp 32 program

Hello, I cannot open my scio program, just wont open anymore, if you know how to fix this please let me know
    I tried to repair but it will stop in
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\CFX32.OCX
    any help will be greatly apreciated
    Thank you very much
    Linda

Comment

Indigo Box Wanted To Buy

Greetings,

Anyone Who Wants To Let Go Of Their Indigo Box Or Sell It Please Let Me Know
      Jonesy

Comment

Working...
      X