Coils For Orgonite Creations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coils For Orgonite Creations

Some of you knew I am orgonite experimenter that accumulated my know-how around the net with PRACTICAL EXPERIMENT to back me up (spent $$$ along my newbie days too ), so here is another info freebie for the newbies!

I have had just tried a iron tie wire coil with .6" spacing.
    And it seems it made me irritable, literally for some moment. What I
    did I go out of our house, night time; I placed the coil East West
    aligned on top of a plastic baby powder bottle (for the coil to be elevated
    upon the ground, so the two objects forming like letter "T"), I then
    sat on the ground (I was facing north), put my palms (I activated my
    palms chakras to sense subtle energy) apart on the two ends of the
    coil without touching the coil, just near 1 inch on both ends.

Ok I will try to explain what happened. The coil acts like antennae
    (receiver and broadcaster) to pick up subtle energies, with .6"
    spacing, the coil emit hot subtle energy/ies (like the hot south pole
    of a magnet, magnet north pole is cold--perceived by
    energy sensitive). Energy sensitive becomes irritable with this subtle
    hot energy. Because I activated my palms chakras this hot energy
    entered my body in large amount and thus I became irritable. But I
    noticed this hot energy seems gave me some physical energy on the time
    span of my irritability or it drained some of my energy that's why I
    became irritable (like stressed persons do).

So have caution with your orgone experiments, especially if your a newbie! Having this coil with your orgonite will surely kick butt!

Any similar experience with your coil experiment?

Thanks!
    Henrii
    Last edited by henrii; 08-14-2008, 12:02 AM.

Meditative Coil

Ok, here is another coil experience. Using the same sensing technique from my previous post, I did experiment again with a coil with specific coil length and the feeling was good and relaxing. I noticed I relaxed and there was a pressure in my forehead in brow cakra, thus this coil kind of stimulate third eye cakra. A meditative feeling, feels good, as my two friends who have been testing this coil for some time noticed it too.

Even my previous coil that irritated me (really irritated as I looked back, like a child having tantrums! LOL) was in specific length. The irritating coil length was 44.6 inches, and I tell you this length is chaotic and it’s octave. I and my friends had tested this coil and we all agreed, it is chaotic and dangerous and also we think it sucks life force. Now to all of those who still want to use this coil (now that I have revealed it for all of you to be careful and be safe) to still harm others, I hope the theory of karma is valid. Now if you just want to experiment like I did for you to know if our assessment is valid you may do so, BUT after that destroy the chaotic coil. How to destroy it? Wash the coil first with soap and water because the coil has your DNA (in radionics this is called witness sample), obviously you touched it or even if you had gloves when doing this coil, we constantly shed DNA, and the coil might have your DNA. Then cut the coil into pieces. However I don’t encourage you to do this coil experiment, because it attracts negative energy, and you don’t want this subtle negative energy in your space, do you? Since I made that coil, I noticed peculiar events happened. Now, you might be wondering I only intend to inject paranoia for you to be discouraged to do this experiment. No, I am just telling the possibilities.

A coil is an antennae, it receive, absorb, accumulate and transmit energies, good or bad depending on lengths.

In regards to coil, there are discussions on forums how to wind a coil counter clockwise or clockwise. I’d say from this moment the length of the coil is what matters most. Even the number of coil turns should be considered.

By having these experiences re specific lengths and I realized on Pavlita’s psychotronic device, besides the geometry, I believe he also utilized measurement.

Lastly, if anyone asked about this specific length of this seemingly meditative coil, I don’t think I have the permission to reveal it at this moment. This length is also applicable, on tubes, pipes and some. If my friends give a go signal, even it will affect my trade secrets then I will tell it to anyone deserving, this will be our service to humanity.

Be safe,
    Henrii Arias

Comment

orgone generators

Do you just coil a strip of metal tubing (your iron coil) or do you enclose it, thereby making an orgon generator? I've made a few orgon generators (according to directions on the internet) ..some made with resin, bebes, metal shavings and copper wiring. Some made with wax and the same ingredients. My home has a peaceful atmosphere and I have a large (1ft. high) orgone generator sitting out among my potted grape plants on a table. I don't know if the generator has any influence on my plants but my yard is full of potted plants and it's like a jungle. It could be their natural growth. I don't know. I can see where different metals would have a different energy (iron vs. copper, etc.) Every thing has a different vibration according to most information.
      Last edited by rhozzi; 08-17-2008, 07:22 PM. Reason: mispelled word

Comment

Originally posted by rhozzi View Post
        Do you just coil a strip of metal tubing (your iron coil) or do you enclose it, thereby making an orgon generator? I've made a few orgon generators (according to directions on the internet) ..some made with resin, bebes, metal shavings and copper wiring. Some made with wax and the same ingredients. My home has a peaceful atmosphere and I have a large (1ft. high) orgone generator sitting out among my potted grape plants on a table. I don't know if the generator has any influence on my plants but my yard is full of potted plants and it's like a jungle. It could be their natural growth. I don't know. I can see where different metals would have a different energy (iron vs. copper, etc.) Every thing has a different vibration according to most information.
        Hello rhozzi!

it was just a iron tie wire i made out of coil, like washed clothes to hung up with it. I used a straight tube as to wound my coil, that's it open ended.

If you can see clairvoyantly, orgone generators do emit energy. And no I don't see it either , But if you put gemstones in your creations, certainly clairvoyants can see various colors with you creations.

So imagine it is just a seemingly simple coil but with good effect, how much more if I incorporated plenty of these coils and tubes to a psychotronic orgonite I am currently building for a friend? And that is what I am doing.

So I am thinking a coil-to-bliss would be the next project!

Henrii

Comment

gem stones, yes..

I had forgotten I had put crystals in some of them too. I have felt energy when I'm in the twilight zone (not asleep and not awake) of some energy art that a friend makes and I used her pyramids in bath water and felt the energy bubble up like a jacuzzi. It was fun but only happened to me once.
          When I was trying to have an out-of-body experience, I've have been in a relaxed state to where I can see things in my room with my eyes closed ( I think I was seeing with my 3rd eye). Now that I'm on the Lucid Dream module I'm experiencing more of the 3rd eye seeing but I have to really be relaxed.

Comment

I had forgotten I had put crystals in some of them too. I have felt energy when I'm in the twilight zone (not asleep and not awake) of some energy art that a friend makes and I used her pyramids in bath water and felt the energy bubble up like a jacuzzi. It was fun but only happened to me once.
            When I was trying to have an out-of-body experience, I've have been in a relaxed state to where I can see things in my room with my eyes closed ( I think I was seeing with my 3rd eye). Now that I'm on the Lucid Dream module I'm experiencing more of the 3rd eye seeing but I have to really be relaxed.
            One of your creations is pyramid shape??? Pyramid shape is dangerous to humans! better put it into a mold to be cone shaped! I'm serious.

Pryamid shape sucks human life force, better make it to a cone. Dowse my statement if you want.

Henrii

Comment

pyramid vs. cone..

All the orgone generators I made are cone shaped. I had never heard that pyramid shapes were harmful. My friend has used them for years and she is very healthy and most people think she is 30-40 years younger than her actual age...early 60's. Where can I check out the information about negative pyramid energy? I've tried many ways of dowsing and have yet to get consistantly accurate answers. Rhozzi

Comment

False Alarm.

All the orgone generators I made are cone shaped. I had never heard that pyramid shapes were harmful. My friend has used them for years and she is very healthy and most people think she is 30-40 years younger than her actual age...early 60's. Where can I check out the information about negative pyramid energy? I've tried many ways of dowsing and have yet to get consistantly accurate answers. Rhozzi

Oppps...sorry about the pyramid shape, misunderstanding/confused from the many info my friends been giving me. My statement just above's incorrect

Anyway pyramid shape emit negative green, and it's not new information. Some of the orgonite creations too emit negative green, pyramid shape or not but It depends how you blend your materials. Just search negative green and pyramid. Negative green is harmful, but not all of the pyramid's energy colors are harmful.

Dowsing is a skill as you know, like remote viewers, they are not 100% accurate. Unless you're a realized God. I know you'll agree.

another info about pyramid. Pyramid in Egypt was built by reptillians as my friend told me. Now it may be unbelievable for you, even for me but to check if he's right, what I did, I sorrugate dowsed it to my friend. And his answer was YES. That's just info.

So just google negative green to check pyramid negative energy as you ask.

And oh, what kind of pendulum are you using VC pendulum--accurate for checking colors, isis pendulum, bullet pendulum, or dowel wood pendulum. Do you use bobblers?

Henrii

Comment

dowsing

I've used dowsing rods, gemstone pendlums, muscle testing different ways, angel cards to get answers. Some people seem to be very proficient at these things. I'm practicing more 2 pointing from Matrix energetics and having fun with that.
                  Last edited by rhozzi; 08-18-2008, 09:32 PM. Reason: left out a word

Comment

Working...
                  X