Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Law and UCC 1-308

Perhaps some experts here can educate us on this:

Article III, section 2 of the organic Constitution defines the kinds of judicial power the courts have:
    1. common law
    2. equity
    3. admiralty
    4. maritime

At the common law - a crime exists only when there is a victim with actual damages like a broken arm.

In equity - otherwise known as civil law a private contract is or agreement is involved. For an action to be brought there must be a breach of contract and damages.

Maritime - or commercial contract law originates in the rules of trade upon the high seas between international merchants and is enforced by military organizations.

Admiralty - is armed enforcement of the laws of commerce(the law merchant)

All birth certificates, licenses, registrations, insurances, bank accounts, permits, titles, deeds, etc. are commercial contracts created under the UCC - (Uniform Commercial Code) and this is where the confusion begins. Most people do not know that commercial law cannot regulate private dealings between civilians much less where to draw the line.

Where does one draw the line?
    The Uniform Commercial Code
    The Uniform Commercial Code was adopted by all states in 1964 making it the supreme law of the land. Take a look in the first part of every Federal and State code books and you will the find the Uniform Commercial Code consistent throughout.

UCC 1-103.6 defines how contract law must be in compliance with the rules of the common law providing there is made a knowing reservation of common law rights.

"The Code is complimentary to the Common Law, which remains in force, except where displaced by the code. A statute should be construed in harmony with the Common Law, unless there is a clear legislative intent to abrogate the Common Law." (UCC 1-103.6)

What's the remedy?
    "The making of a valid Reservation of Rights preserves whatever rights the person then possesses, and prevents the loss of such rights by application of concepts of waiver or estoppel." (UCC 1-207.7)
    It is important to remember when we go into a court, that we are in a commercial, international jurisdiction. If we go into court and say. "I DEMAND MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!", the judge will most likely say, "You mention the Constitution again, and I'll find you in contempt of court!" Then we don't understand how he can do that. Hasn't he sworn to uphold the Constitution? The rule here is: you cannot be charged under one jurisdiction and defend yourself under another jurisdiction. For example, if the French government came to you and asked where you filed your French income tax of a certain year, do you go to the French government and say "I demand my Constitutional Rights?" No. The proper answer is: "THE LAW DOES NOT APPLY TO ME. I AM NOT A FRENCHMAN." You must make your reservation of rights under the jurisdiction in which you are charged, not under some other jurisdiction. So in a UCC court, you must claim your Reservation of Rights under UCC 1-207.

UCC 1-207 goes on to say...

"When a waivable right or claim is involved, the failure to make a reservation thereof, causes a loss of the right, and bars its assertion at a later date." (UCC 1-207.9)

You have to make your claim known early. Further, it says:
    "The Sufficiency of the Reservation: any expression indicating an intention to reserve rights is sufficient, such as "without prejudice". (UCC 1-207.4)
    Whenever you sign any legal paper that deals with Federal Reserve Notes, write under your signature: "Without Prejudice (UCC 1-207.4)." This reserves your rights. You can show, at UCC 1-207.4, that you have sufficiently reserved your rights.

It is very important to understand just what this means. For example, one man who used this in regard to a traffic ticket was asked by the judge just what he meant by writing "without prejudice UCC 1-207" on his statement to the court? He had not tried to understand the concepts involved. He only wanted to use it to get out of the ticket. He did not know what it meant. When the judge asked him what he meant by signing in that way, he told the judge he was not prejudice against anyone... The judge knew that the man had no idea what it meant, and he lost the case. You must know what it means!
    Without Prejudice UCC 1-207
    When you use "without prejudice UCC 1-207" in connection with your signature, you are saying, "I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally. I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement.”
    UCC 1-207. Performance or acceptance under Reservation of Rights.
    A party who, with explicit reservation of rights, performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as "WITHOUT PREJUDICE”,” UNDER PROTEST" or the like are sufficient.

Like this:
    WITHOUT PREJUDICE” UCC 1-207”
    First-Middle:Last

Your autograph is among your most valuable assets. It is not a good idea to autograph a contract without reserving your rights. If you must carry a driver's license you should get a new one with a reservation of rights above your autograph on the license itself. As a matter of fact it is wisest to reserve your rights in any agreement, just in case there is some small print that suggests waiver of your God given freedom.

NOTE:

UCC 1-308 now replaces UCC 1-207
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

The UCC Connection by Howard Freeman

THE UCC CONNECTION
    by Howard Freeman

"I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove."

This is a slightly condensed, casually paraphrased transcript of tapes of a seminar given in 1990 by Howard Freeman. It was prepared to make available the knowledge and experience of Mr. Freeman in his search for an accessible and understandable explanation of the confusing state of the government and the courts. It should be helpful to those who may have difficulty learning from such lectures, or those who want to develop a deeper understanding of this information without having to listen to three or four hours of recorded material.

The frustration many Americans feel about our judicial system can be overwhelming and often frightening; and, like most fear, is based on lack of understanding or knowledge.

Those of us who have chosen a path out of bondage and into liberty are faced, eventually, with the seemingly tyrannical power of some governmental agency and the mystifying and awesome power of the courts. We have been taught that we must "get a good lawyer," but that is becoming increasingly difficult, if not impossible. If we are defending ourselves from the government, we find that the lawyers quickly take our money and then tell us as the ship is sinking, "I can't help you with that--I'm an officer of the court." Ultimately, the only way for us to have even a 'snowball's chance' is to understand the RULES OF THE GAME, and to come to an understanding of the true nature of the Law.

The lawyers have established and secured a virtual monopoly over this area of human knowledge by implying that the subject is just too difficult for the average person to understand, and by creating a separate vocabulary out of English words of otherwise common usage.

While it may, at times, seem hopelessly complicated, it is not that difficult to grasp--are lawyers really as smart as they would have us believe? Besides, anyone who has been through a legal battle against the government with the aid of a lawyer has come to realize that lawyers learn about procedure, not about law.

The rest of the story here - do you own due diligence with this info:
    UCC Connection
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Argument against UCC validity

I've seen a lot of for and against the UCC concept being the actual law in effect.

Here is one argument against:
      UCC

Anyone here have expertise on the subject they'd like to share?
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Don't USE UCC, use jurisdiction

You are under the jurisdiction, unless you speak otherwise that you are not.
        Your silence (or ignorance of otherwise) in not saying you are not under the
        jurisdiction, declares that you are under the UCC jurisdiction. Legal BS but fact.
        Just saying you aren't doesn't cut it either.

Using UCC to avoid or protect yourself from UCC is like
        stepping into the snake pit to obtain the anti-snake-bite serum.
        Stay out of the snake pit, please!!

You do not need to know the UCC rules or how to play.
        If you learn the rules, they will only change them .. You can't win.

You only need to know what makes you a player in the UCC game.
        If you are not a player, you are not under UCC jurisdiction.

I also thought UCC was "the key". It might be the supreme law of the land,
        but everyone under it's jurisdiction, volunteered to be so, MOST without knowing they had done so.

"Not Knowing" you volunteered by definition, null and voids said contract that placed you under that jurisdiction.

What ? Yep, you MUST have knowingly volunteered, but even that alone does not make it valid.
        When and how did you knowingly, with full knowledge, volunteer?

I mean no disrespect to anyone thinking UCC is the key to this puzzle,
        but it seems you have been hook-winked into continuing to be a player.
        Are we here to learn? I hope so.
        I'm not trying to pick a fight or be political, I'm only trying to convey information.

I'll get to jurisdiction, but I have to lay some ground work first.

Commercial contract law applies to corporations/businesses and is
        applied to these artificial creations ONLY.
        These artificial creations only exist in the minds of men and on paper.

Commercial contracts can only exist between artificial creations.

We are tricked into thinking that these "laws" which only apply to
        an artificial creation applies to us, the non-artificial, flesh and blood person.

Smoke and Mirrors, you have been lied to get you to volunteer into contract,
        but they are all VOID.

Three questions must be first answered before the contract can be enforceable:
        1) whether the corporation does in fact exist.
        (In the minds of men and on paper exist?)
        2) whether it has the capacity to enter into the contract and
        3) whether the person signing on behalf of the corporation is, in fact, the authorized signatory.

(you are the authorized signatory of your corporation)

A contract must be voided by one of the two parties.
        Don't go trying to VOID anything!! You must be "the player" in
        the UCC game to VOID anything and it RED Flags you.

Example of voidable contract is one made when one of the parties is an infant. IE birth certificates.
        The INFANT is required to void this contract.
        Are you beginning to get the idea this is as close to real BS as it gets?

birth certificates = citizen which is another lie because the
        birth certificate is invalid, but since the INFANT never protested, the lie
        continues via TV, School, etc "You are born a citizen" .. BS.
        You can't be born a citizen any more than you can be born a Boy Scout.
        You may meet the qualifications, but you can not be "born" anything but a
        boy or girl. You can't be born into a political party or group, of which,
        a citizen is a political "group", more about that later.

GENUINE CONSENT
        Example of voidable contract, a misrepresentation is, by definition, a statement which is false
        and which must have induced one of the parties to enter into the contract.

Does this statement sound like inducement to you : "Everybody must get a License" , IE: Drivers' license

A specific type of mistake is sometimes referred to as 'non est factum' ,
        Latin for 'this is not my deed' . This occurs when a person executes one form of document
        thinking the document is something else.

IE: Marriage License. Declares the couple as incompetent.
        Marriage licenses started out being only for the feeble minded and STAYED that way.

Duress occurs when a person is forced to enter into the contract against his will.
        Is not everyone under duress every time you "MUST" (so you have been told)
        involuntarily (as in NOT of your free will) get (remember you "MUST") a license, a
        registration, insurance, bank accounts, permits, auto inspection, etc. etc.

Undue influence, on the other hand, is more subtle. Like duress it results
        in one party losing his free will to contract out.

Undue influence, hmmm, 12 years of SCHOOL telling us you are a citizen, your parents
        telling you the same BS (unknowingly, of course) and all those other lies about licenses, etc.

However it occurs more frequently when a person is in a superior or dominant
        position in relation to another and uses this influential position to induce the other to
        enter into the contract. Again, if undue influence is found, the contract is voidable at the
        option of the innocent party.

Parents, teachers, church, police, etc .. Well boy-howdy .. they all tell you
        "You Must" .. is this mind control? Tell a lie long enough and ...

RED LETTER TEXT above are from Fundamentals of Contract Law by Luigi Frascati .

I am only a parrot trying to put into the words on this page that of what I've heard.
        (Yes, heard with my ears and not read .. )
        I can't cover everything in this posting that needs to be covered.
        I'm only a beginner in learning and I'm probably getting some of it wrong
        so don't shoot the messenger. Hear it from the horse's mouth and then
        if you think it is required, shoot the horse.
        So the following will be a bit disjointed ...

Yes, UCC is involved in the artificial creation of YOU that is
        under the jurisdiction of the supreme law of the land.
        You, the flesh and blood you, can not be under the jurisdiction of any court
        except common law.

You shouldn't worry about this artificial you, it's in the Game, it's the player.
        It isn't important other than to know it's not you.
        You never need to address the this artificial you.

Unless you show up to represent the artificial you by YOUR SILENCE.
        The court wants the artificial you to "Appear" before the count.. POOF! It's magic.
        It isn't your body, in the flesh and blood.

Government is political, period. In the minds of men, artificial again.
        Governments are at least two political groups.
        Two political groups, those that make the rules and those that follow the rules (ie: citizen)
        Which group are you in?

You can't be born into a political group, (or citizen) and therefore you must have
        volunteered to be in this political group called a citizen, at least that
        is how you get tricked into all this mumbo-jumbo legal BS of UCC.

Key phase: "Political Jurisdiction"
        If you are not under the Political Jurisdiction of the UCC then, hey, you are free.
        Government is Political, UCC was created by Government and therefore
        UCC is Political.
        UCC has Jurisdiction over the artificial, over the Political artificial.
        UCC has Political Jurisdiction.

Remember you can not be born into a Political group called citizen, you've been lied to.

This supreme law of the land which is supreme over a the totally artificial things
        that only exist in the minds of men and on paper.
        You must agree/volunteer to be a citizen (artificial Political group) and thus are under the Jurisdiction.

WHEN did you volunteer? What contract did you sign, that is was legal and VALID?
        Was there full-disclosure of what that contract meant to you?
        Never mind all those.

Amendment 13 - Slavery Abolished is the KEY to unlock the chains of Political Jurisdiction.
        Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party
        shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

"involuntary servitude" IE: the Draft, mandatory registration for the Draft.
        Hmmm, involuntary .. would not "mandatory" be involuntary?
        If you are not under the jurisdiction, then it isn't a crime.

You can state: I did not knowingly volunteer and bingo.
        DO NOT USE THOSE WORDS ABOVE.. that's an over simplified statement to get the point across.
        The court is left with proving that you did volunteer, which they can never do. A signature
        proves only that there was a signing. That alone does not make the contract valid.

"Please state you Name for the Court"
        Whoops, that's a wrong move. You don't have a Name you are "Know As",
        but you don't have a NAME. The Name is the artificial.
        Property has a Name, you don't have an owner and therefore, you don't have a Name.
        It must be "I am known as X".
        A Name as you know it is hear-say and also has legal overtones.

"When were you born?"
        Whoops, that's a wrong move.
        Again this is hear-say. Your parents told you when you were born.
        The ones that told you Santa Claus, Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy were real. Ok!!!!
        It's hear-say and the court needs a Birth date to NAIL DOWN your NAME. No single person
        in the history of the world knows when they were born. Everyone has been TOLD when they
        were born and you do not know it as an eye-balled witnessed fact.
        You were told so, like "You MUST get a license". OK!

"Are you appearing before this Court"
        Whoops, that's a wrong move. You can't appear as in you were invisible and you and poof,
        you "APPEARED" before the court. That's the artificial again.

The point is, claiming to be a citizen (artificial) or staying silent about it,
        brings you under jurisdiction.

This isn't how to say out of the snake pit, but is enough to begin
        to see the logic that prevents you from being entangled under the
        Political Jurisdiction called UCC and only common law or equity applies
        to flesh in the blood people.
        There's much more .. the 14th add. is involved too
        Learn why the constitution IS only a piece of paper,
        again you've been lied to and "told" what it means...
        Learn what amendments never applied to citizens.

I'll quit for now.

Randy

I hope you can join me in learning more about staying out of the snake
        pit. Learn via listening and/or type chat and/or phone in to ask questions.
        Signup is free and required to type chat or ask questions, otherwise just listening does not require a signup and is free.
        PM me for link to learn more, meetings are every week night 9:00 PM EST
        Remember to be kind to your mind ...
        Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

wow... I just noticed this thread! It is one of my favorite subjects after free energy

For any humans in the UK, here is a recording of the first Freeman on the Land conference in the UK.

Freeman Conference UK Part 1

It will also be useful for anyone in any commonwealth country, but it is most relevant to the UK.

Enjoy!
          "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
            wow... I just noticed this thread! It is one of my favorite subjects after free energy

For any humans in the UK, here is a recording of the first Freeman on the Land conference in the UK.

Freeman Conference UK Part 1

It will also be useful for anyone in any commonwealth country, but it is most relevant to the UK.

Enjoy!
            Sephiroth,
            On Freeman Conference UK Part 6 @ 21:30 they mention a Youtube user.
            I'm a horrible speller and can not even begin to try to spell that users name.

Do you know how that Youtube users name is spelled?

Everyone please remember that when you are asked if you understand,
            You make sure you say that you do not UnderStand
            Thanks

Comment

This is the guy

YouTube - darrenpollard1st's Channel

I haven't checked out his vids yet... I'm reading Mary Crofts book at the moment.

http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/f...mary_croft.pdf
              "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
              Nikola Tesla

Comment

the WHY of Everything?

Thank you for the youtube link, I'll report about what I find.

I had much trouble obtaining valve from Mary's writings. Here is her web site blog.
                You do get the idea there is much of valve there, but useful details are missing.
                Maybe it's just me.

I just finished these Eye-opening Videos of the WHY of Everything (that's my take on it, not the authors)
                Which was mentioned in the Freeman Conference UK videos.

The Mayan Calendar Comes North 01 - Ian Xel Lungold
                The Mayan Calendar Comes North 02 - Ian Xel Lungold

And I'm now watching these, about how to handle the future stress of change/events which are speeding up.
                Not to keep from becoming insane , but hopefully how to prevent self-destruction.

The Mayan Calendar The Evolution Continues Part 1
                The Mayan Calendar The Evolution Continues Part 2

As time grows shorter for meaningful thought, as events flood forth, after a point,
                thought becomes the enemy. I worry now about the time I have left for
                obtaining information that could be helpful while thought can still be useful.

Am I sounding like I'm already insane, does anyone understand this babble?

Randy

Comment

Voluntary Servitude by Deception

The Video: "Voluntary Servitude by Deception"
                  that covers most about what I was trying to express in my post

Please view the video above, now, before reading onward.

Contracts by deception, non-disclosure, etc. are null and void.
                  Do not play the UCC game.

Using UCC requires you to voluntarily, in writing, confirm that you
                  are in valid contract and under jurisdiction.
                  Then use UCC to some how remove it's power over you after
                  you just got done declaring it's valid... voluntarily without deception.

UCC means you have to state: "I'm in the game, I'm here voluntarily,
                  I'm under this jurisdiction." before you can state: "I'm getting out of this game".

WRONG WAY...They make the rules ..

Everything, 100%, is null and void.
                  no Forms to fill out,
                  no declarations,
                  nothing in writing required.

If you were NOT deceived, lied to, tricked or conned into it, then
                  YES, you would have to use UCC to get OUT.

The Video is Wrong about Gold/Silver as money. That will not work in today's
                  economy .. There isn't enough gold and the Government can not OWN GOLD,
                  only use it to make currency, so it MUST again (hello wake up) come from private owners.

The 13th and 14th amendments are key to understanding how we are in this mess.
                  But the real story begins with the CONstitution.

You can not use the word citizen due to it is ambiguous ..
                  The video is WRONG. You would have to use an entire paragraph of words to
                  define what you mean by using the word citizen every time.
                  Did you mean STATE instead of FEDERAL citizen.
                  Besides, it's a STATE driver's license, STATE birth cert., etc, etc.
                  You do not want to claim a STATE citizen title either.
                  Citizen is ambiguous
                  Google of these two words: legal ambiguous
                  results in 3,190,000 hits, anything that is ambiguous is a BIG LEGAL PROBLEM.

Do not use that word, you are a citizen only because you were lied too.
                  You never voluntarily signed a contract to become a citizen, you were tricked
                  into signing something because you were told you "Have To" .. a lye, which by default made you a citizen.

Government is political, (see definition: Government)
                  A Republic is made up of at least two political classes: those that make the rules and those that follow the rules.
                  Therefore, everything Government creates is political by definition. Laws, Courts, etc. etc. etc.

In the CONstitution there are two political classes, remember Republic.
                  "We the people" and Citizen .. read it. Two political classes.

If this were not so, then the government would not be called a REPUBLIC and a
                  different, never ever used before .. NEW word, would have been used to
                  call the new kind of government.
                  It was never intended to be a "new" kind of government, that's way it was called a Republic.
                  It's politics, nothing personal, tell the citizen what they want to hear .. lie
                  put it in writing , call it a CONstitution.

People is one political class and citizen is the other political class.

With that in mind, the two political classes, read the amendments again
                  as see were those two words are used: people and citizen
                  If neither word is used, would that not be ambiguous ?

Legal=political=government

Be aware of the Smoke and Mirrors
                  Randy
                  (not the end of this story, just seeing if anyone is listening)

The patriots are out-to-lunch and don't have a clue.
                  Define patriot:
                  one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests (Authority = Jurisdiction)

Don't be a patriot either... that's political
                  Until we are all telepathic .. words can be dangerous.

Comment

listening

Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                    (not the end of this story, just seeing if anyone is listening)
                    Yes, very carefully.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

iv just become aware of all this, so the way i read it is "the federal government only has jurisdiction in washington D.C. but they can also have jurisdiction over me with there UCC laws if i voluntary become a US citizen." so by staying silent or providing proof of SSN, name, birth cert, and driver licence and any other forms of ID's or signed contracts makes me a US citizen.
                      So then what would i do if a state trooper pulled me over and said sir you where speeding let me see your drivers licence, than i would say sorry officer i cant do that, than he would just say well i'll just run a check on your licence plate but what if i didnt have a licence plate? than he could run the VIN on the car but what if the car was not registered, than he would say let me see your insurance but what if i didnt have insurance? I thank after that he would call back up and say sir put your hands behind your back your underaresst.

Comment

Originally posted by sr_ryan1 View Post
                        iv just become aware of all this, so the way i read it is "the federal government only has jurisdiction in washington D.C. but they can also have jurisdiction over me with there UCC laws if i voluntary become a US citizen." so by staying silent or providing proof of SSN, name, birth cert, and driver licence and any other forms of ID's or signed contracts makes me a US citizen.
                        So then what would i do if a state trooper pulled me over and said sir you where speeding let me see your drivers licence, than i would say sorry officer i cant do that, than he would just say well i'll just run a check on your licence plate but what if i didnt have a licence plate? than he could run the VIN on the car but what if the car was not registered, than he would say let me see your insurance but what if i didnt have insurance? I thank after that he would call back up and say sir put your hands behind your back your underaresst.
                        sr_ryan1, check your PM, I replied.

Yes, it's a quagmire.

In court, it's assumed you are under jurisdiction.
                        Not saying it is not so, is basically saying Yep I agree to whatever you could be assuming, I'm not an exception to the norm.

There is no interaction to take, only things to learn.
                        I can't tell you what to do. This isn't a math test, something you memorize.
                        No silver bullet, quick fix or crash course.
                        You must learn the concepts. All of it before you can do anything.
                        You can't make an intelligent decision about what to do without knowing
                        the pitfalls of those actions.

For example, just following these steps would get you into a deeper quagmire
                        because you must know the concepts before taking action.

You can't use a bank account without a Social Security Number, Cash only.
                        Prepaid Credit Card can be purchased at Walmart, just like a phone card.

You must understand the truth that you don't know when you were born.
                        Everybody on this Planet does not know when they were born.
                        You were told about the Ester Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus
                        and you were told when you were born.
                        You were told you were born.
                        You don't have any first hand knowledge how you come into being.
                        You don't know.
                        If your Name and Birth Date were tattooed upon your BUTT on the day
                        you were born, you still would not know via first hand knowledge that either one was true.

You change your name. The born name you were told was your name.
                        Now you know your name, because you selected it.

The only time a Birth Name or a Birth Date becomes important is if you are
                        involved with the political government, otherwise neither one is required to function in daily life.

No forms to fill out, You just change your name. It dominoes from there.
                        New name and an unknown birth date which means you can't legally obtain a birth cert.
                        No birth cert, you can not obtain a driver's license.

I'm working on this yet.. I don't have the details.
                        You have a trust for your auto, call it "EZ4U Leasing"
                        You have another trust for other property than autos.
                        The mandatory auto insurance is one less thing to fight over, but
                        to get that without a driver's license is an issue.

About that jail thing, that part requires lessons to be learned also.
                        Your mind IS in jail right now, isn't it?
                        That's a good thing, most don't understand that much.
                        What's a little time spent in physical jail compared to being in one 24/7?

There isn't a crash course available, so it's best to learn this stuff
                        before getting yourself into jail.

I hate posting because whatever I say is never enough to cover the subject.

I'm only a student of the teacher.
                        Randy

P.S.
                        I wish not this thread to become a debate about the teacher or his teachings
                        and thus I am not posting links here.
                        Nor I am qualified to take his role in answering questions about his teachings.

It's like going on a safari into the jungle, without a guide, you could become
                        confused or lost or turn back and I don't wish that to happen.
                        With that said, reluctantly here is the 14th Amendment explained by the teacher on Dec 28, 2005 and
                        yes he is still teaching live 5 days a week.

Comment

Hi Vortex;

As I understand it, this is the form to get out from under their thumb.

AFFIDAVIT OF REVOCATION AND RESCISSION

The points stated make the case pretty clear.
                          Please correct me if I or it are wrong.

Al
                          Antiquer

Comment

Originally posted by ANTIQUER View Post
                            Hi Vortex;

As I understand it, this is the form to get out from under their thumb.

The points stated make the case pretty clear.
                            Please correct me if I or it are wrong.

Al
                            NO absolutely NOT NO
                            ANTIQUER, read 14th Amendment explained

The document you linked to has a DISCLAIMER:
                            "If the work is yours please email me and we can work something out.
                            I want to give the author the credit they deserve or remove the piece.
                            "
                            The document is written by an Unknown Author with an unknown history.

ANTIQUER said: " points stated make the case pretty clear"
                            Ok, clear to you as a non legalese expert ?, that's how we the non-legalese
                            language users keep getting suckered. "points seemed pretty clear."
                            That's the game, to make you think you know what is going on.
                            legalese : the specialized language of the legal profession

Business done in the legal play ground has to be done using only legalese.
                            Their rules, their game, their playing field and you MUST use their words.
                            Do you really want thier play in that game?

I didn't read the document, I didn't have to read it to know it is wrong.
                            I will try to explain why.

Would you send that document or any other such document to the
                            manager of Walmart? Of course not, he/she has no authority over you
                            unless you work there at that Walmart.
                            No authority, no action, no document.

If the manager of Walmart walks up to you and tells you to mop the floor
                            what are you going to do if you don't work there?
                            It's obvious the manager has mistaken you as a citizen, I meant employee.
                            Exactly, same difference.
                            He thinks you signed up voluntarily, filled out the employee contract.
                            No big problem really and you instruct him otherwise, the manager assumed
                            and was mistaken.

You don't seek out the manager of Walmart and tell he/she "I'm not going to
                            follow any orders you might give me." That's crazy, right?
                            Well that manager is going think you are crazy and you could end up in deep trouble, might you?

If you sent the manager of Walmart a NOTICE saying
                            "Hey, I'm going on vacation for the rest of my life, keep my health benefits paid up ok?"
                            Do you not think the manage of Walmart would get the impression you are
                            a citizen, I meant employee, of Walmart? The manager would instruct another
                            employee to fire you (put you in jail).

The authority believes they have authority like the mistaken manager of Walmart.
                            Same difference.
                            But you don't go hunting them down and getting in their face and tell them listen to me...

I thought I could do this, I can't.
                            Listen to the audio archives ..
                            It isn't easy. You have unlearn or forget things you have been told.
                            You probably will not get it the first time.
                            You have to put in a lot of time. You have to learn how to listen.
                            Think about how long it took to be programmed.
                            It's not a course, there isn't a 1,2,3.
                            Live interactive 09:00 PM EDT Monday-Friday

Understanding comes with time, some of what the UCC folk teach is of value
                            for understanding whys, but NOT the hows.
                            A lot is like walking on razor blades.

Randy
                            I strongly suggest you watch this
                            video to get a feel of what this legalese IS.
                            Theft By Deception - Deciphering The Federal Income Tax

Comment

Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary.zip

I've downloaded the HTML and Text files of this law dictionary.
                              In addition to the files found online, I've merged the HTML A-Z into a single file for easy "in your browser" text searching.
                              Those files/dictionary are found here for your offline use.

The online source of the above zip file is here.

Randy

Comment

Working...
                              X