Formula for fuel mix using Acetone, Xylene & 2 stroke oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula for fuel mix using Acetone, Xylene & 2 stroke oil

My Efie failed testing. Meanwhile I want to try some fuel mix...

Anyone want to share their favorite 02sensor numbing recipe for fuel mixtures using Acetone, Xylene and 2 stroke oil?

Here is one given to me...
    1oz acetone
    2oz xylene
    3oz 2 stroke oil mix
    to 10 galons of unleaded fuel

Sounds plausable but to simple.

What have you?

W
    "But ye shall receive power..."
    Acts 1:8

fuel additive

RXP Generation II by far outperforms any liquid additive I have used. Burlington Northern, Alton Southern RR, multiple trucking companies use it, it is the only thing that performs well at all altitudes, etc...

It is a type of methanol/xylene proprietary mix. Just mixing the two in the same proportions won't cut it. It is the process of how it is mixed.

Anyway, it concentrates the heat into the fuel mixture better and helps with a moisture barrier on the walls (not water)...more of the fuel burns, cleans out the engine, reduces emissions.

Pentagon tested in on jet simulator at wright patterson AFB and it reduced particulate emissions by OVER 55%.

DOT in Florida tested over 12% gain in fuel mileage on their fleet.

The bioperformance fuel pills did wonders for me too but the rxp generation ii is more consistent.

I'm going to test it with the efie when I get it installed. Just got it put in a box, bench test went well, not doing pre-installation test.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Re: fuel additive recipe

W, that mix actually does produce positive results, although not as good as the RXP Gen II. I tried it about a year ago, and it did incease my gas mileage by about 10% initially without doing anything else. I discontinued it after the trial, though, because the benefit seemed mostly offset by the cost factor. That could be a different story now, though, with the price of gas being what it is. If you do experiment with it, don't use the acetone you would find at a hardware or paint store. Instead, go to your local beauty salon and get a few ounces of the high grade stuff that they use.

Best, Rick
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

RXP Generation II

One product you can get in one of several thousand autozone stores around the country if you're in the states is: RXP Gas Kicker. It comes in a little red or yellow bottle...2 oz each. Maybe about $6/bottle or something. It was always the #1 off the shelf product that actually gave significant gas mileage gains but was marketed for emissions.

That is the original RXP formula and has been sold in stores nationally for many years. People who couldn't pass emissions would just put that little bottle in with a tank of gas, drive around for a bit, then pass emissions with flying colors...guaranteed too.

For best results, you wan to go through at least 2-3 full tanks of gas with the additive and during this time...the first tank and a half, the emissions will gradually increase since it goes through a "decarbonization" period.

% Carbon
        Monoxide Complete de-carbonization of the engine takes time. Each engine could respond differently. Allow enough time for RxP to do its job.
        Begin
        Within First Few Minutes
        After Initial De-Carbonization

Then the emission start going down. If you pull your plugs out before and after, you'll be shocked at how clean the plugs are!!

It is just slightly different than RXP Generation II. Gas Kicker is better at dropping emissions and Generation II is a bit better for higher mileage. I think the main difference is that Generation II has x ppm of biodiesel in it. I can't recall off hand.

Anyway, I've seen the 5 gas analyzer tests up close with this product over and over and it works every time...on gas, diesel, kerosine, etc... I add the Generation II to my oil furnace tank. My friend actually developed the first protocols ever that will allow the Chicago Climate Exchange to track trucking companies for emission reduction and allow them to get carbon credits. With the 5 gas analyzer tests, it can show if a trucking company is in compliance and can prove if they are actually using the product if they agreed to use it as their means to reduce emissions. By the way, carbon credits is only one emission credit is given for and this is the one people are learning about...there are credits for all the other emissions like carbon monoxide credits, nox credits, etc...

On untuned high emission diesel rigs, adding the RXP Generation II alone dropped the exhaust temp up to 100 degrees! It didn't give the HP increase like the Firestorm plug claims but when you see temp drops like that...an overheating diesel, you know it is dropping nox through the floor.

That product started as FlameX in the welding industry MANY YEARS AGO and isn't just some newly developed product to capitalize on the rising gas prices. When added to the fuel mix has it mixed in, the flame almost resembles an implosion with very little wasted radiant heat burning outwards so the flame is extremely concentrated to a fine point. Its very interesting!

I don't have experience with welding but the famous example is:

"Welding technician performing a backwash "gouge" cut using FXD."

By controlling the radiance of the flame the metal is left cold enough for the technician to immediately place his hand over the gouged area. This demonstrates the unique burning characteristics of FXD.

The hand can be placed on the metal by it immediately because all the heat was concentrated where you wanted it instead of much being wasted radiating out heating up everything else.

Same effect in engine...the fuel mixture contains more of the heat so less is radiated out to the metal...I know it sounds weird, but that is what actually happens and the engine temperature drops while giving more power.
        The formula isn't 100% identical to FlameX..it is tweaked a bit specific for engines.

In a 1996 Saturn sedan 5 speed, on a trip to Seattle a couple years ago...when adding 1/2 oz of RXP Generation II per 10 gallons of gas, I got 43mpg on the highway...(without an efie) and no other modifications on the car except some magnets on the fuel line.

Last June, I drove a 1995 Nissan Altima 5 speed to Vegas and back (from Eastern Washington) and using the same amount (1/2 ounce per 10 gallons), I also got 43mpg average on several tanks. The other tanks were averaging 38-39mpg.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

ca40g

Thanks for that feedback. There is a product called ca40g that has been used by farmers for years that is another of these miracle fuel additives. @ $32.50 a quart I would like to mix my own version...

Thats why I was asking for personal recipe/formula's

Until my Efie replacement comes I may play around with this 1-2-3 mix of
          1 oz,Acetone
          2 oz,Xylene
          3 oz, Mix Oil to 10 gal fuel mentioned up top of thread.

If I do I will post results

W
          "But ye shall receive power..."
          Acts 1:8

Comment

Boost Your MPG!

Link for a formula for an acetone/xylene/synthetic oil mixture/additive.

I also like halo spark plugs and accel coil packs.

Andy

Comment

Anyone try mystery oil in with these mixes?

It has always helped my mileage on my older vehicles but does nothing with the Dodge truck I recently aquired.

Comment

Does anyone know if any of these chemicals cause any deterioration on gaskets or seals in auto fuel pumps, etc. ?

Comment

On the topic of additives while looking for new additives besides my usual regiment of acetone I found this

mpg Research • View topic - Bug Poison testing.

One individual adds a hydrocarbon based bug poison of some type to his gasoline and gets fairly high MPG improvements. He says timeing needs to be changed

Only trouble is he sells the instructions for $50.

My question here is, has anyone ever heard of this or tried it?

He says it costs about $0.56 a gallon to treat but you get 33-50% mileage improvement, which works out as a positive and it can be combined with acetone, HHO or whatever for more improvements.

I would like to test it but hate to spend $50 for instructions that may be duds. I would like to know if it is a valid thing to try. Since 2006 no one has made it to testing the substance except the inventor and the one individual who did suffered major health problems.

Thank You
                  Ryan

Comment

Interesting. The behaviour of the FXD in welding is very similar with hydroxy torch. It seems that efficient burning should be like that. It only hot at the detonation/burning point. Maybe we can test new product that way, see how homogen it burn or see if it burn at the same rate.

Comment

Here is a link to guy who claims the secret is richening the mixture to unleash the power of acetone. More power along with better mpg. Claims 22mpg V-8 to get 88mpg???

Article:Truth About Acetone and Ethanol - PESWiki

Is this our needed miracle?

tishatang

Comment

Originally posted by Tishatang View Post
                        Article:Truth About Acetone and Ethanol - PESWiki

Is this our needed miracle?

tishatang
                        I will have to test that on my one carb'd vehicle and see if it works, sadly I don't have a baseline yet and I may have a fuel leak. But the vehicle is tuned too rich so I think acetone might work, though I might worry about burnt pistons since it is a 2 stroker.

Something I think could fix our ECU troubles is the following site
                        Welcome to diy_efi/efi332

Too bad most of it is greek to me, the ECU map programming is said to be doable diy but I have to say that site is not organized very well. Anyone here have good luck modifying their ECU/ECM programming? Doing so could modify the way your engine runs at its core level without any tricks on the outside. A standardized method would definately help the diy movement.

Also the programmers he speaks of in the article are usually $250-$400 and many times they don't allow you to program the ECM the way you really want. The one I looked at for my dodge has 3 dummy settings and a few other items, but you can't control how rich or lean directly, the power setting would assumably make richer.

Cheers
                        Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by mindwork4me2 View Post
                          Does anyone know if any of these chemicals cause any deterioration on gaskets or seals in auto fuel pumps, etc. ?
                          Yes and no, it depends on how old your vehicle is. Any vehicle that was designed to tolerate ethanol should not get gasket rot, that isn't to say some auto manufacturers skimped but it should not be the case on most any semi modern vehicle.

The vehicles that are old enough to have natural rubber are probably old enough that the gaskets will need replacement and should be (or should have been) replaced with proper materials.

Also remember even if your vehicle has non compatible gaskets acetone will not instantly eat them away, it generally takes years to occur, also in the few cases that is has happened generally the gasket that goes was already on its last legs so to speak.

My personal experience has been that I have not had any unusual gasket or pump failures and I have used acetone and other additives for some time.

Comment

AXG7 Gas Additive

2012/04/30, 10:57
                            Hi to everybody. I just come across to this post and want to add my experience.
                            Before I came upon AXG7 formula (from water4gas), THE BEST fuel saver additive I have found was Sea Foam, from Adair/Napa @ 5.95ea bottle, purchasing 1 or 2 cases of 12 bottles, at the time.
                            Then I tried AXG7 formula, and what a surprise!, it was a lot better and very cheap comparing oz. per oz.

I have been using AXG7 formula since 2007 in several vehicles whith increased miles from 12 to 25% constantly, Specially the Dodge Ram 2500.
                            I created a spreadsheet for easy mixing and log book for myself, wife and one of my sons.
                            Vehicles I used on:
                            • Gasoline engines:
                            o Dodge Ram 2500, 8cyl
                            o Mercedes Benz 170, 4cyl
                            o Bravada ’97, 6cyl
                            o Explorer ’98
                            o Crown victoria ’01, 6cyl
                            o Jimmie ’01, 6cyl
                            • Diesel engines:
                            o Ford 350 ’98, 8cyl, turbo

here is the original formula I got
                            AXG7 formula (USA) has two parts:
                            • PART 1: Gasoline engines: 3 oz. of the mix per 10 Gallons
                            o 2 parts Acetone (*a)
                            o 1 part Xylene (*b)
                            o 1 part Torco GP-7 (or Torco SSO) (*c)
                            You can experiment with the oz. /gallon ratio, but do not deviate too much. I did increase up to 6 oz. /10gal with not substantial savings.
                            • PART TWO: Diesels: 2 oz. Per 10 Gallons

WHERE TO GET IT
                            *a) Acetone; two options:
                            • OPTION ONE - in the USA the best source is “Sally Beauty Supply”, a chain store with branches all over the place. Sally takes no web orders, but their website Sally Beauty Supply has hair products, salon supplies, spa supplies, cosmetics, and more! will give you the nearest location.
                            • SECOND OPTION – “Dupli-Color” is a manufacturer of automotive paints, primers, and coatings. They have their own PURE acetone that's being sold in auto parts stores.

I got mine from Sally Beauty Supply. Pure Acetone 1Gal $ $16.99 (I purchase 4 to 5 gallons at the time).

*b) Xylene.
                            • Home Depot $17 (I purchase 2 to 3 gallons at the time)

*c) TORCO GP-7 RACING 500 ML BY TORCO INTERNATIONAL CORP.
                            • Fay Myers Motor Co.
                            9700 E Arapahoe rd. - Greenwood Village, CO 80112 - ph.: 303-744-6632
                            from Fay Myers Motor Co. $8.92qt + $17 S&H (I purchase 2 to 3 gallons at the time)

Hope this help.

Comment

Working...
                            X