Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sales Info: EFIE, PWM, Mixture Display etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Info: EFIE, PWM, Mixture Display etc.

Ok,

I am starting this thread here also because for some reason I keep getting Bombarded with PM's about access to the members only forum.
    "THESE KITS ARE FOR MEMBERS ONLY" So if you want to place an order you MUST put your "Username" in the Notes Field in Paypal. Absolutely NO Guests! Any payment received from non members will be returned via Paypal minus their charges.

These kits are put together with Quality components from Fairchild, National SC, and Texas Instruments, NO Garbage Components like The "Kits" that are out there!

All of These Circuits Have Been Redesigned or Modified To Be Used For HHO Generation and Operation Of HHO Boosters

Full EFIE Kit (Fuel Mixture Control) For One O2 Sensor $22.00 US
    Used To Control A/F Mixture For Fuel Injected Vehicles
    Includes:
    1 Cut PCB (Just needs to be drilled) ADD $3 for additional board
    1 Complete Set of Electronics
    1 DPDT Mini Toggle
    Please Specify Which Rotary Switch You Want
    1 SP 6 Position Rotary Switch (For Complete Range)
    or
    1 SP 3 Position Rotary Switch (For 3 Preset Setting i.e. Power, City, Highway)

Full Dual EFIE Kit (Fuel Mixture Control) For Two O2 Sensors $40 US
    Includes:
    (2) Cut PCB (Just needs to be drilled) ADD $3 for additional board
    (2) Complete Set of Electronics
    (1) 4PDT Mini Toggle
    Please Specify Which Rotary Switch You Want
    (1) Double Pole 6 Position Rotary Switch (For Complete Range)
    or
    (1) Double Pole 4 Position Rotary Switch (For 4 Preset Setting i.e. Max Power,Power, City, Highway)

Full Pulse Width Modulator Kit $19.00 US
    Used To Pulse Voltage/Current To Cell. This Prevents Run Away Current and Controls Temperature of Electrolyte
    Includes:
    (1) Cut PCB (Just Needs to be Drilled) ADD $3 for additional board
    (1) Complete Set of Electronics
    (1) 50A Mosfet
    (1) Heat Sink (Heavy Duty Aluminum)

Full Hi Power Pulse Width Modulator Kit $24.00 US
    Used To Pulse Voltage/Current To Cell. This Prevents Run Away Current and Controls Temperature of Electrolyte
    * This Version is Capable of Driving 4 Off Board Mosfets
    Includes:
    (1) Cut PCB (Just Needs to be Drilled) ADD $3 for additional board
    (1) Complete Set of Electronics
    (2) 50A Power Mosfet
    (2) Heat Sinks (Heavy Duty Aluminum)

Add Additional Mosfets $6.00 US
    (1) 50A Power Mosfet
    (1) Heat Sink (Heavy Duty Aluminum)

Pre Drill Boards $2.00 per board
    This is being offered "By Request" This is the most time consuming step, but for those who do not have access to the Proper Size Bits or Drill I will do these for you. It will add a day or two to your order.

This is the easiest way to offer Kits that way you only get what you need...

TIPS:
    * Remember allot of these components are STATIC sensitive, so be careful!

** I know this isn't the most ECO Friendly route but use 60/40 solder if you can get it. It has a higher lead content so it melts faster. This will help the more inexperienced.

*** Check the tracks and pads on the PCB. If they are touching or close scrape between them with a small flat head screw driver. This can occur during tinning.

**** Practice with the spare boards first. Just practice until you get a nice little solder pad at each hole spot. If your boards have the Blue coating over the copper, just wipe it off with acetone, or nail polish remover.

Notes:

**If you can solder 2 wires together soldering a small PC board is NOT out of your capabilities....

*** I will also be throwing in spare boards so that you can practice soldering on the boards and get the hang of it BEFORE you attempt to mount the electronics.

Shipping VIA Priority Mail will be $5 for Domestic. International should contact me first to check....We are in the Houston, TX area (Pearland)

International Orders Via Priority Mail runs $18.50 if however you want me to send it via Plain Air Mail I will but it will take awhile plus there is no way to track it...

Anyone who wants these should send payment whenever they want to get these... I will only be ordering once a week on Wednesdays for the people who paid the week prior. I will not Stock Extra, I have no use for a bunch of components I might be left with.

Process:
    Each Wednesday I will make orders for all received that week prior.

Each Saturday I will Make Boards.....

That following TuesDay I will ship out Everyones Order that was received that week before...

*So there should be only 2 to 3 weeks from the time you pay to the time you receive everything give or take a couple of days (Just in case my suppliers are out of stock on something and I must go to a different distributer, Rare But POSSIBLE).....

I just set up a Paypal Account Solely for this....This is also an email address you can reach me at anytime directly....
    c2d2@creative-concepts.us <<<Use this for PayPal Payments as well as Contact via email if you are a MEMBER and need to talk to me drop me an email with your contact info and I will Contact You ASAP.....

Last edited by Redmeanie; 08-07-2008, 08:10 AM.
    RedMeanie
    (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

can't post?

Good idea, I get bombarded too.
    However, that is why I bump up this thread, usually get asked about not posting and not seeing energy forum from same people:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/forum-...post-read.html

If anyone does ask you, simply send them an email telling them to email info @ esmhome.org for approval.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Just making sure, for the PWM, the more Mosfets there are, the more amps it can handle?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
        Just making sure, for the PWM, the more Mosfets there are, the more amps it can handle?
        Thanks
        Yes, to an extent. The circuit has to be designed accordingly also. You just can't daisy chain 10 mosfets off of any PWM!
        RedMeanie

Comment

Kit Assembly....

Due to overwhelming requests from those who do not feel they are capable....Im now offering this service....Look up at the pricing posting above.

RedMeanie

Comment

Public BOM

Red, could you post the BOM you use for digikey and mouser? I've etched my own boards for the PWM and EFIE and I have most of the resistors and diodes necessary but I'll need to pick up a few of the caps and transistors. Since you've already tested and validated the components you use, I'd prefer to just use them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Redmeanie View Post
              Due to overwhelming requests from those who do not feel they are capable....Im now offering this service....Look up at the pricing posting above.

EDIT: My mistake...didn't realize by what you meant by Look up at the pricing above. Thanks Red!

Garrett

Comment

EFIE alone vs EFIE/MAP/MAF

Hey there
                You seem like an EFIE expert so I am sending this question your way...
                Having installed an HHO generator, dual EFIE and PWM on my Jeep Hemi 5.7 I am getting no gains in mileage.
                I just spoke with one of Hydroxycorp's Alexis Cell distributors and he said that the Jeep ECU will defeat changes in O2 sensor readings unless I modify the MAP and MAF readings also. To his knowledge only the Alexis VMU does this effectively.
                What has been your experience?
                Am I doomed to selling the Hemi and transferring my hho gen to my sister's F150 from 1988?

Comment

Originally posted by samregina View Post
                  Hey there
                  You seem like an EFIE expert so I am sending this question your way...
                  Having installed an HHO generator, dual EFIE and PWM on my Jeep Hemi 5.7 I am getting no gains in mileage.
                  I just spoke with one of Hydroxycorp's Alexis Cell distributors and he said that the Jeep ECU will defeat changes in O2 sensor readings unless I modify the MAP and MAF readings also. To his knowledge only the Alexis VMU does this effectively.
                  What has been your experience?
                  Am I doomed to selling the Hemi and transferring my hho gen to my sister's F150 from 1988?
                  Well, since the Hemi has a wide band, it is either use a WideBand Controller to shift the signal, or probably change vehicles. I have posted many times why modifying the Maf/Map signal is counterproductive. Google Closed Loop and Open Loop ECU Functioning. And with a Wide Band (A/F Ratio Sensor) it is even more of a waste of time and money. The "ONLY" way to effectively adjust Fuel in "CLOSED" loop is through the O2 sensor / A/F Ratio Probe.

RedMeanie

Comment

Effie Quest GM 3.5 I5

Red,
                    This may be a stretch but in your expert opinion what is my shot on a 2006 GM I5 3.5 (Isuzu's style straight 5 cyl) with a single 02 pre cat sensor of getting the gain of the efie. I have the smack booster on and it did help till the sensor did its job and reported lean mix after seeing cleaner air.
                    I am still playing around with your kit (PM to follow). Now wondering if now the knock sensor or MAF is later going to defeat this latest mod.

Your thoughts
                    W
                    "But ye shall receive power..."
                    Acts 1:8

Comment

Originally posted by wpage View Post
                      Red,
                      This may be a stretch but in your expert opinion what is my shot on a 2006 GM I5 3.5 (Isuzu's style straight 5 cyl) with a single 02 pre cat sensor of getting the gain of the efie. I have the smack booster on and it did help till the sensor did its job and reported lean mix after seeing cleaner air.
                      I am still playing around with your kit (PM to follow). Now wondering if now the knock sensor or MAF is later going to defeat this latest mod.

Your thoughts
                      W
                      As long as its a NB sensor you should be set. Just follow the calibration and installation instructions. Once the ECU is in closed loop it won't matter, the O2 sensor is last in the cycle of sensors.

RedMeanie

Comment

Board

Thanks Red,

Just read the GM svc manual again think you are correct...

Send me a PM when that part ships please! And yes your daughter is a better technician than I.

W
                        "But ye shall receive power..."
                        Acts 1:8

Comment

More Hemi questions

This is a very interesting puzzle... I now have a new hho friend here in Huntsville that has his 2008 Dodge Hemi truck getting 26 mpg. He says:
                          1)His 2008 uses NB sensors, avg .45 V
                          2)I may have the wrong wires. Position 31,33 on PCM plug C2
                          3)On different days his mileage changes. Peak 29 mpg, lowest 24mpg

Another source says that downstream O2 sensors monitor cat function, but that in fact, "their only real purpose is to adjust the longterm fuel maps." Maybe friend's variation in mpg is due to unmodified downstream O2 sensor signals adjusting longterm fuel maps. Fickle, resilient EFI confounding our efforts!

Anybody at all feel free to jump in...I needs hep!, as we say here in the South.
                          1) Anybody know if the 5.7 hemi has narrow band or wideband sensors?
                          2) Anybody got a working wideband EFIE?
                          3) Anybody got a means of modifying downstream sensors, or of quickly assessing whether the modification of signal is favorable?
                          4)Anybody know how much V to subtract from wideband signal?
                          5)AllDataDIY says O2 sensor signals are at position 31 & 33 on plug C2, DB/LB and DB/PK, meaning Dk Blue, Lt Blue and Dk Blue, Pink? Can anybody confirm this?

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Comment

Synchronicity?

One more comment...I spent several hours last night studying this website from one end to another, from technical posts to more metaphysical collective consciousness issues...I have read most of Hicks' books and am familiar with Law of Attraction, but have never seen a site where LOA and technical issues are so comingled...
                            Anyway, my area of concern for the evening was. of course, getting my Jeep ECU to cooperate with hho...
                            Today we went to an old hardware store in Huntsville looking for flowerpots. There happens to be a kid working there who is slowly building a Ball jar hho for his car - we met before when I went there for Marine Goop and he told me that was a dead giveaway that I was building an hho generator. So he asks me for the latest, and I tell him I have 1.5 lpm gas output but my Jeep hemi ECU is defeating me. He says a guy with a 2008 5.7 hemi just left, and that he is getting 26 mpg, up from 12 mpg on that vehicle. Then he pulls out the slip of paper the guy gave him with his phone number...he says the guy is eager to talk to anyone about hho, and I should give him a call. So I do, and sure enough he has a new Dodge 5.7 hemi, is getting 26 mpg, and has worked through every issue I have encountered.
                            Pretty weird, overall. Spend 12 hours looking on internet for any info specific to hho and hemi's, end on this website with a close examination of Aaron's consciousness LOA diagram, then 12 hours later receive a phone number for a guy in the same town who has solved my issue and wants to help me with it.
                            What are the odds of that?
                            All I can say is thank you, guys, for building this website!

Comment

Originally posted by samregina View Post
                              This is a very interesting puzzle... I now have a new hho friend here in Huntsville that has his 2008 Dodge Hemi truck getting 26 mpg. He says:
                              1)His 2008 uses NB sensors, avg .45 V
                              2)I may have the wrong wires. Position 31,33 on PCM plug C2
                              3)On different days his mileage changes. Peak 29 mpg, lowest 24mpg

Another source says that downstream O2 sensors monitor cat function, but that in fact, "their only real purpose is to adjust the longterm fuel maps." Maybe friend's variation in mpg is due to unmodified downstream O2 sensor signals adjusting longterm fuel maps. Fickle, resilient EFI confounding our efforts!

Anybody at all feel free to jump in...I needs hep!, as we say here in the South.
                              1) Anybody know if the 5.7 hemi has narrow band or wideband sensors?
                              2) Anybody got a working wideband EFIE?
                              3) Anybody got a means of modifying downstream sensors, or of quickly assessing whether the modification of signal is favorable?
                              4)Anybody know how much V to subtract from wideband signal?
                              5)AllDataDIY says O2 sensor signals are at position 31 & 33 on plug C2, DB/LB and DB/PK, meaning Dk Blue, Lt Blue and Dk Blue, Pink? Can anybody confirm this?

Any and all help greatly appreciated.
                              Its easy to determine if its wide band. How many wires?

Also I have Never heard of the post cat O2 having anything to do with the Maps. It can't because the cat would change signals everytime based off of the slightest difference in fuels. It is solely to confirm the Cat is Functioning. The Pre Cat Adjusts the Maps in the ECU.

RedMeanie

Comment

Working...
                              X