Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator Video

Another video of whats on the horizon showing some applications of the new circuit. Please enjoy. Details to come August 1st. Lots of progress currently being made.

YouTube - Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator Lite Sneak Peak

More information to come August 1

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

Nikola Tesla

http://www.imhotepslab.com

Imhotep Radiant Oscillator

Incredible light with such small input power!!
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Awesome!!

Originally posted by **~Imhotep~** View Post
      Another video of whats on the horizon showing some applications of the new circuit. Please enjoy. Details to come August 1st. Lots of progress currently being made.

YouTube - Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator Lite Sneak Peak

More information to come August 1

Imhotep,

Brilliant work! Literally!!!

OK all you guys who want to light your homes on a SMALL FRACTION of the electricity that you currently use, keep an eye on this thread. Tesla's HV impulse lighting methods are about to make a COMEBACK!!! The implications for solar homes or other "off-grid" living are enormous.

Imhotep is the next "future legend" in this field of research!! His circuits are simple and effective. His adaptations are original, and they WORK.

Peter
      Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 07-06-2008, 05:11 PM.
      Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
      Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
      Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

RE: light....

I hate waiting.....

what ever happened to Free energy NOW!!!!!!!

LOL

Will stay tuned, same energy free channel next week

Good work, and keep your hands off the high voltage please!
        See my experiments here...
        http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Thank you Peter and Aaron for your kind words. The reason I am waiting to release this circuit is due to its nature. Its dealing with High voltages and I want to make sure that it is safe and all the bugs are worked out first, before other people start replicating it. Also I want to be sure the parts list is very universal so that noone has any difficulty getting the parts needed. The results I have had with this circuit already have been amazing, And the applications can be enormous. During the research we discovered some very surprising expansions which are also be currently worked out. It will be public domain and it will be fool proof. I thank everyone for their patience.

Special thanx goes out again to Peter and Aaron for helping me with verification and support during the initial concept process. I am working 24/7 to get everything together for the videos for this project.

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

Nikola Tesla

Comment

awesome work Imhotep, love it and cant wait to see schematics! Ive always wanted to build a tesla coil and light things up with high voltage without wires, this looks like the next best thing!!!
            "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
              awesome work Imhotep, love it and cant wait to see schematics! Ive always wanted to build a tesla coil and light things up with high voltage without wires, this looks like the next best thing!!!
              I wish it worked like that..lol.. but there are wires going to each side of the bulb, i had the room dark and laid it on the coffee table to show off the light. But hey maybe in the future we will have without wires!! one can hope! Once i release the circuit, it will be free for everyone to play with and you may be the one who gets it to go wireless

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by **~Imhotep~** View Post
                I wish it worked like that..lol.. but there are wires going to each side of the bulb, i had the room dark and laid it on the coffee table to show off the light. But hey maybe in the future we will have without wires!! one can hope! Once i release the circuit, it will be free for everyone to play with and you may be the one who gets it to go wireless
                lol.

I actually brought a fluro just the other day to test and tinker with. I realised quite quickly that is isnt as simple as plug and play and that your circuit would have to be designed a little differently to operate it.

Well done, I look forward to its release.

Ren
                "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Social reform

If a pilot scaled solar, off the grid home was shown the fact is every one who wont know about Tesla , PL, EVGRAY and more will get an awakening of their humanity and suppression. This is also needed. I see this also an an advantage of getting sustainable development out of this (social reform)

wonderful work man!!

Ash

Comment

Here here! i agree. Thats why im trying to do this, there are so many great, present and past giant intellects that can help us solve all these problems, the more of you who help replicate and think out of the box and spread the word humanity will have to be awakened. Never give up. Peter and John are like telsa in the fact that they deserve much credit and recongnition than they get. And hopefully they will get that recognition as information spreads to the masses.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

And with out you and your altruistic efforts , lets not forget your wifes too they would be no where man.

Comment

You said a mouthful, Shiva is my driving force. Without her I am nothing. Her support has been gigantic and without her behind me I could not accomplish anything. We have been inseparable for a decade. She brings out the generosity and empathy and the better part of me. When I think about the people in Africa taking their fuel lanterns and converting them to LED, and getting meager light, for their children to read at night or for them just to see, I worked harder at this project and hope the information gets to them and others like them around the world, so everyone can benefit.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Totally True!!!

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                          And with out you and your altruistic efforts , lets not forget your wifes too they would be no where man.
                          Ash,

I second the motion. Imhotep ROCKS, but Shiva ROLLS!!!

Let us never forget!!! Much of the imbalance on this Earth is caused by the MEN making all of the decisions. If we really want to be part of the solution, us GUYS must make all of our important decisions WITH the women in our lives. This is the ONLY way to bring back balance to the world and to society.

Shiva, thank you for all of your awesome work on this project, as well!

Peter
                          Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                          Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                          Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Hello guys,

This is Shiva, Thank you all for your kind words. I take great pride in my husbands work. Whenever he has success it brings great excitement. We are both very fortunate to have such similar interests in the scientific field. As well as in our personal lives. It is hard not to take an interest in projects that may someday help all mankind, around the world. We do not do our work, for profit, fame or fortune, but to someday make it so no person has to go without the basic form of light and transportation. History has forgotten alot of great minds, that we hope to spurn an interest back in again.

It is so sad to see how a lot of woman and girls loose that spark of interest in Science, especially in a field that is most prominently dominated by males. But we have to remember to keep the imagination alive, Because in my eyes that is they key to all scientific discoveries is an active imagination, unless you can think out of the box, and be able to say "what if" even tho conventional theory states you cannot, we will not make progress, male or female.

We are both very excited about this circuit and the applications that can spawn off of it are endless, The light is just one minor application in the process. Our ultimate goal is to get peoples imaginations moving with it, to encourage everyone to be more hands on and be open to try and experiment with the different ideas that pop in your minds.

And yes Peter your are correct the world is very imbalanced but i feel a change in the air, the tables are turning. I am very lucky that I get to work from home, and be not only a housewife but also contribute financially to the home. I am a member of many large online community's of woman who do the same. And I try to spread the word in those community's as well, and encourage other woman to get more involved in the scientific field as well. In fact I have one friend who recently helped her husband create their own bio diesel in their basement. And it has been very successful for them.

But now I am rambling, and creating a novel. In short, again thank you for your kind kind words. I am doing what any good wife does, stand behind my husband in his efforts, and every once in awhile give him that extra push to take a chance. Sometimes in life we have to close our eyes and jump and have faith that we will land on our feet. Thats how we got started in this research by closing our eyes and just jumping in. And I am extremely proud of Imhotep and his work, he puts alot of time and effort into what he does and it shows Shiva

Nikola Tesla

Comment

You two are lucky you found each other.
                              The world maybe lucky you found each other !

Comment

Working...
                              X