Suppressed Technologies and Inventors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suppressed Technologies and Inventors

I ran a search here for "Suppressed Technologies," and found no results, so thought this thread would prove interesting and develop much discussion. In some threads there is discussion about a specific technology discovered in bygone days that never made it to the mainstream, and these stories prove to be very thought provoking. We build HHO generators for our vehicles in an attempt to reduce gasoline dependency, and we feel rather happy if we can say that we are now getting 40 to 60 miles per gallon. But our results are meager when compared to confirmed tests of carburetors developed by Charles Pogue (and patented in Canada) back in the 1930's, which delivered over 200 mpg! If you search US patents, there are literally hundreds of carburetion patents that claimed to deliver more than 100 mpg. Furthermore, fuel efficiency is just one example of technologies, and their inventors, that have been suppressed over many decades. I thought it would be interesting to look at these suppressions in a time line sequence, and was able to find a fairly decent representation at the link shown below. Someone did a lot of research to put all of this together, and added links to further information and patent documents, which makes it quite handy when delving further into a particular technology which is of especially high interest to the reader. This isn't a complete list, by any stetch of the imagination, but I am sure that anyone browsing through it will find something they weren't previously aware of. I would urge readers to use this thread to discuss the inventors and inventions that are listed, and to add listings (using same format of date, description, and reference links) of inventors and their inventions which are not included in the information given at the following link:

Suppressed Technoloties 2

Good browsing to you, Rickoff
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

What a great list, thanks for the link!

Thought i might add this
    Old Cars Weekly - 1959 Opel Record Miles Per Gallon

Dare i add common sense to the list of suppressed tech i mean jeez look at the list of record holders.
    "The previous record of 49.73 m.p.g. was broken in 1939 by a 1947 Studebaker achieving mileage of 147 m.p.g.; in 1969, a Fiat 600 established a record of 244.35. In 1973, McMullen’s 1959 Opel P-1 Hardtop shattered that record with its 376.59 m.p.g. result"

Comment

I have a great book titled "Suppressed Inventions and Other Discoveries". It is a fantastic book with all kinds of medical and technical information that has been suppressed. I'm not sure if anyone here has looked into it, but with regards to water/hydrogen converters, an inventor by the name of Francisco Pacheco built an amazing hydrogen generator/cell. patent # 5,089,107 . It uses basic chemestry and is fairly simple to construct. The only problem is getting magnesium in sheet form. I can't seem to find it. I did a small proof of concept to see if it might work. I used small scraps of the metals and arranged them in the correct manner. It seems to work fairly well even in small scale.
      You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Good replies

CaptainScat, that's a great article on the 1959 Opel T-1 achieving 376.59 mpg in a 1973 contest sponsored by Shell Oil Company. Something does seem wrong, though, with the writer's statement that, "The previous record of 49.73 m.p.g. was broken in 1939 by a 1947 Studebaker achieving mileage of 147 m.p.g." According to that statement, the Studebaker would not yet have existed, and furthermore the Pogue carburetor set a record of more than 200 miles per gallon in 1936 under testing conducted by the Ford Motor Company. Of course that doesn't take anything away from the Opel's achievement. Aside from reducing weight in the vehicle, and utilizing a chain drive, the fuel delivery system was what made this achievement possible. The fuel delivery line was heated and insulated such that only vapors entered the intake manifold. Pre heated fuel vapor has so much faster and powerful burn properties than liquid gas that only a very small amount is needed to fuel and sustain an internal combustion engine.

Now here's an interesting and related tidbit - I once read of a man whose lawnmower engine would not run because the carburetor had clogged. Frustrated, he took a short length of fuel line hose, stuck one end into the gas tank, and the other end into the throttle bore of the carburetor. He squirted in a shot of gas to get the engine started, and to his surprise it actually kept going! Checking the fuel line end inserted in the half filled tank, he noticed that the hose end was not down into the fuel. He pushed it down into the fuel, and the engine cut out. "How could the engine run without sucking in gas," he thought to himself, and wondered, "could the engine actually be running off the fumes?" Placing the hose end above the fuel level again, he started the engine. Again it ran fine. Curious to see how long it would keep going, he timed it and it ran for three hours!

I can remember taking a trip as a youngster, in my dad's 1955 Chrysler. It was late at night, the fuel gage was down on empty, and we hadn't seen any open gas stations. Miles before we ran out, my dad jokingly remarked, "I don't know what's keeping us going. The engine must be running on the fumes by now." He was probably right.

Dambit, thanks for mentioning the book. Actually, much of the information on the website list, referred to in the first post of this thread, comes from that book - Suppressed Inventions and other Discoveries by Brian O'Leary, Christopher Bird, Jeanne Manning, and Barry Lynes, Auckland Institute of Technology Press. Yes, Pacheco's Hydrogen adaptations are very interesting. According to a write up at Suppressed Energy Technologies, "Francisco Pacheco - an inventor from Bolivia created the 'Pacheco Bi-Polar Auto electric Hydrogen Generator' (US PAT #5,089,107) which separates hydrogen from seawater. He has built successful prototypes that have fueled a car, a motorcycle, a lawn mower, a torch, a boat, and most recently in 1990 he energized an entire home in West Milford. After many conferences (including U.N.) and public exhibitions proving the invention's worth, the wider community is still unable to utilize this technology." For a very thorough writeup on the Pacheco story, telling all that he did and all the suppression he faced, look here:
        Francisco Pacheco: Hydrogen Generator -- article & patent

Thanks for the posts, and keep 'em coming! Rickoff
        Last edited by rickoff; 06-25-2008, 06:48 PM.
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

LOL, yup that would make that stude a bit of an anachronism indeed.

yes, the carburation of the opel is the main reason why i posted it. and to be fair the opel's achievement shouldn't take anything away from pogue. 200+mpg in '36 is phenom.
          i'm a life long builder of hotrods. my father 'made' me rebuild the entire engine in my first minibike when i was 5, BEFORE i could ride it. i was so mad at him at the time... now, i can't even begin to describe how important of a lesson that was for me.

to anyone looking to find more performance/economy from your vehicle please learn all you can about the induction system, exhaust systems, heads and valvetrain as well as bore vs stroke relationships.
          above all GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY!!!

shameless plug for my dad's book
          Falcon 6 Performance Handbook

thanks again rickoff
          Last edited by CaptainScat; 06-25-2008, 08:33 PM. Reason: added shameless plug

Comment

I don't know if this stuff was suppressed or it just never caught on:chindogu

Comment

4 years of research, let me know what else you guys need there
              Energy Suppression

Ash

Comment

Suppression

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                4 years of research, let me know what else you guys need there
                Energy Suppression

Ash

Great article there on suppresion. What I think is that instead of wondering if there is suppression which there definetly is. It seems a better path of action would be to find out who specifically is doing this and hunt them down like so many vermin and expose them to the light of day for ALL to see. Expose them and denounce them and then ostracise them.

Comment

and do open source technology

Comment

Google

Originally posted by dambit View Post
                    I have a great book titled "Suppressed Inventions and Other Discoveries". It is a fantastic book with all kinds of medical and technical information that has been suppressed. I'm not sure if anyone here has looked into it, but with regards to water/hydrogen converters, an inventor by the name of Francisco Pacheco built an amazing hydrogen generator/cell. patent # 5,089,107 . It uses basic chemestry and is fairly simple to construct. The only problem is getting magnesium in sheet form. I can't seem to find it. I did a small proof of concept to see if it might work. I used small scraps of the metals and arranged them in the correct manner. It seems to work fairly well even in small scale.
                    Dear Dambit,

If you Google "magnesium sheet", there are 2.7 million hits. I think the days of not being able to find things are over. When in doubt, just do a Google search. Its out there!

Hope this helps.

Peter
                    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

i am trying to find where i can buy a ferromagnetic core can anyone help me bill57

Comment

Good advice, Peter

You're absolutely right, Peter. Google has a great search engine, and I like to keep a Google Advanced Search tab open at all times in my Vista browser. Whatever you have in mind, Google can find many references to it very quickly. I know that you are surely very proficient at using advanced search techniques, Peter, but to Dambit and others who are less experienced with search engines, this should help:

In an advanced search, you can narrow your results so that they are more apt to directly apply to what you have in mind. For example, if you use the exact phrase "Magnesium sheet" along with the word Hydrogen in the All these words pane, this will narrow your search to 732 results. If you also add the word supplier to the All these words pane, you will narrow your search to 216 results, and you will find a wealth of information about suppliers of magnesium sheet metal made specifically for Hydrogen storage and Hydrogen generation applications.

Incidentally, it is interesting to note that Francisco Pacheco used sea water in his hydrogen generator. Daniel Dingel also used sea water in creating hydrogen. Sea water naturally contains magnesium, and much of the magnesium produced in the U.S. comes from electrolysis of fused magnesium chloride derived from sea water. Perhaps the magnesium in sea water is a boosting factor to hydrogen which allows sea water to burn with a 2,000 degree flame when exposed to John Kanzius's Radio Frequency Generator (see YouTube - John Kanzius - Saltwater Burns ).

Note that positively charged sodium ions and negatively charged chloride ions are the most abundant ions of sea salt, and are the third and fourth most abundant of the 13 constituents of sea water, directly following hydrogen and oxygen, while magnesium is the fifth. We know that sodium and chloride (from Hydrochloric Acid as a result of volcanic venting to sea water) are both useful in electrolytes. It is a known fact that magnesium will react with diluted acids to liberate hydrogen. Sea water has diluted acids, but overall is slightly more alkaline than human blood on the Ph scale.

Just some tidbits - food for thought and discussion - from an old salt,

Rickoff

Comment

Reply to bill57

Hi Bill,

I don't see how your question relates to suppressed technologies, unless you are attempting to replicate a suppressed device. The answer, though, depends upon precisely what you are trying to build. Ferromagnetic cores are made from ferrous metals, which are either iron or iron containing alloys. You can form a core from a single piece of metal, or you can fabricate a core from several pieces of metal that are laminated (or otherwise bound) together tightly. For example, most experimenters use bunched pieces of welding rod for Bedini SG coil cores. If you are building something that requires a large core, or one that must be machined to a specific shape (to match the curvature of a rotor, for example) you could start by looking at your nearest scrap metal yard. You will find a lot of cast iron and steel there (don't select stainless steel, as it has very little ferrous metal in the alloy). Normally you don't want to select metal that has already become magnetized, so take a small piece of non-magnetized ferrous metal with you and make sure it isn't attracted to the piece you are considering. Also take a small magnet with you to test the metal for attraction. You don't want core material that does not attract a magnet. If you don't have the equipment needed to cut and machine the core, you can take the material to a machine shop, along with a drawing and specifications. Alternately, you could ask the machine shop to supply new raw material for the core to be machined, or purchase the material directly from a metals supplier such as Metals Depot® - Buy Small Quantity Metal Online! Steel, Aluminum, Stainless, Brass or McMaster-Carr You can find many more supply companies if you do a simple Google search. If you need more help, try searching for a forum thread that applies to the type of device you want to build, and please try to be more specific when asking questions. We have many remarkable, intelligent, and experienced people participating in the energetic forums who would gladly offer their assistance, but first we must know some specifics about your project.

Hope this helps somewhat. Best wishes to you, Rickoff

Comment

Thanks Peter,

I can get Mg sheet but I have to order it from interstate. It's not very common in Australia outside dedicated uses, most places that have Mg have it in ingots. Also, people over here think it's dangerous. Mind you it's not very heavy so I'll look into shipping costs.

Cheers,

Steve.
                            You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Re: Magnesium dangerous?

Hi dambit,

That's too bad you can't locate any magnesium sheet metal in Austrailia. That surprises me, because it seems that Australia is one of the most progressive countries when it comes to development of free energy concepts and devices. Suppliers everywhere, though, are wary of selling magnesium to individuals, and do treat it as a hazardous material. The main reason why magnesium is considered dangerous is because of fire hazard. Magnesium powder is an exlposion hazard because it is very easy to ignite, and burns with an intense flame. That's why it is used so widely in the manufacture of fireworks. Your eyes can be permanently damaged if you stare at a magnesium flame. You can scrape a bar of magnesium with a knife blade and create some really hot sparks that will start a fire very quickly. In sheet metal form, magnesium poses less of a danger than powdered or ribboned magnesium, but it will auto-ignite at less than 900F degrees and will accellerate to 4,000F degrees. Once ignited, a magnesium fire can not be extinguished using CO2, and water will accellerate the burn. Magnesium will react with water to form Hydrogen at room temperature, which poses an increased danger in an indoor environment. Industries that use magnesium are required to store it in a dry, fireproof environment, and it must be kept isolated from flammable liquids, gasses, or substances known to react with magnesium.

Hope this helps. Best regards to you, Rickoff

Comment

Working...
                              X