Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalar wave detection possible ?

Hello,

I have been reading a lot on scalar wave.
    Seems that they penetrate everything and can go throught the earh with ease.
    What bothers me is that I see a lot of appartus (tesla- Bedini..) that were invented to receive/detect scalar wave. But if they pass through everything How can it be detected !! would it just go through the detector without anyone to notice ??

Ken

magnetic fields go through everything, you can bend it, but you can't stop it. and you can detect them just fine.

just think about time,
    you can detect that, but try stopping it or shielding from it...

and if it matters, I somewhat convinced that scalar waves, or at least what most of that refers to is actually a changing rate time field, this also is what an electric field is described like, but they are not the same. remember that there are 2 things that show up as voltage. it seems to be easy to figure out, but most people seemed to have missed it.

Comment

scalar

Originally posted by lerameur View Post
      Hello,

I have been reading a lot on scalar wave.
      Seems that they penetrate everything and can go throught the earh with ease.
      What bothers me is that I see a lot of appartus (tesla- Bedini..) that were invented to receive/detect scalar wave. But if they pass through everything How can it be detected !! would it just go through the detector without anyone to notice ??

Ken
      Ken,

There's no such thing as scalar waves.

A scalar has a magnitude but no direction such as temperature. The temperature in your room is at a certain magnitude but there is no direction to the temperature and a thermometer can measure it just fine. There are other scalars and that is just one.

With the MWO for example (Vril Science ? Activating Life) - there is a rapidly oscillating longitudinal "wave" bouncing back and forth between the antennas. There is voltage, but no conduction current to speak as there is no real electron flow. That electrostatic voltage potential can be measured. When you're taking about "scalar waves" - this longitudinal wave business is what you are talking about for all practical purposes, which is the polarization of the aether between two points at a certain tension you could say.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Ken,

There's no such thing as scalar waves.

A scalar has a magnitude but no direction such as temperature. The temperature in your room is at a certain magnitude but there is no direction to the temperature and a thermometer can measure it just fine. There are other scalars and that is just one.

With the MWO for example (Vril Science ? Activating Life) - there is a rapidly oscillating longitudinal "wave" bouncing back and forth between the antennas. There is voltage, but no conduction current to speak as there is no real electron flow. That electrostatic voltage potential can be measured. When you're taking about "scalar waves" - this longitudinal wave business is what you are talking about for all practical purposes, which is the polarization of the aether between two points at a certain tension you could say.
        this is why if there are scalar waves, I am convinced they are time
        time has a magnitude, but no direction.

Comment

Working...
        X