• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflow power.... unlimited harvesting from Nano tech and atmosphere

ConFlow
    more info coming
    member bistander shared this

Quote: ConFlow Power has developed a renewable generator using a combination of Nano technology and Nano film, coupled with natural gases in the atmosphere, to create a totally self-renewing power source, hence the name ConFlow for a ‘Continuous Flow’. ConFlow Power looks like a battery and acts like a battery, but is in fact a combination of an on-board generator and a capacitor, performing similarly to a battery or electric power source. The ConFlow Device can be used in a multitude of sectors, including electronics, automobiles, computing and mobile communications. It also has heavy industrial capabilities and applications that stretch into many, if not all, landscapes.

respectfully,
    Chet
    Last edited by RAMSET; 10-28-2019, 04:40 PM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

ConFlow

So it seems like this Conflow thing somehow sucks electrons out of the atmosphere. I wonder what byproduct it leaves behind and how does the modified atmosphere then interact with the ecosystem. Does the Conflow device change the temperature of the atmosphere, or pressure, or charge?

Kinda sounds too good to be true.

bi

Comment

No info at all on how it works?
      Probably is too good...

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
        No info at all on how it works?
        Probably is too good...

Ernst.
        Because it might be more false hope generating future systems like
        we were told back in the 70's that fuels cells would take over with the
        rise of nano tech.

Then comes the "OH SHOOT" they were bought off, better luck next time.
        After all in 100 years the scientific community is looking pretty bad with
        numerous promises for decades and nothing to show for it.

Oh yeah "NATIONAL SECURITY" can't knock out the oil just yet or the
        whole world could melt into oblivion.

New hope and promise is nice tho. AGAIN or was that hope and change?
        Last edited by BroMikey; 10-29-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Done before, same thing...let's see how it goes now.

This same, almost exact deal was done before guys...

On November 11, 2007, Arie DeGeus, the inventor of a revolutionary, affordable, clean energy technology, was found slumped in his car, totally unresponsive, in the long-term parking lot of the Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina. He was taken to the hospital and died a short time later. The autopsy suggested heart failure, so officials stated that the death was a result of a medical problem or natural causes, and unlikely to be a homicide.

Those who were involved with his research are doubtful, citing - among other things - that he had been in good health at around age 45. The timing is also suspicious: DeGeus was apparently on his way to Europe where he was to secure major funding for the development and commercialization of his technology, which could make oil obsolete.

Security and Media Relations personnel at the airport did not respond to numerous phone and email inquiries.

Tom Bearden, a well-known figure in the cutting-edge, clean energy technology industry, wrote a lengthy report on the inventor, his death, and his technology. He said:

DeGeus was the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage – continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of “self-powering battery”. (Read Bearden's entire article here)

Bearden also speculates about the cause of death, citing a technology that shoots an electromagnetic beam that destroys the body's control of its heartbeat. He said there are two basic sizes of the Venus ECCM technique. One has a range of around thirty feet, and the other, about the size of a bazooka, has an effective range of around 200 feet.

Bearden claims to have been hit with such a device along with his colleague Ken Moore while at a restaurant several years ago. They felt the fibrillation and saw the would-be assassin about 20 feet away, with his suit coat pulled back, exposing a book-sized shooter. Fortunately, they were near an emergency exit and were able to get away before a lethal dose was received.

DeGeus had been in Salt Lake City a couple of weeks prior to his death, demonstrating the technology to some people who were also seeking to raise money for its advancement. That group said that DeGeus was not the only person who knew how the technology works, and they hope to see it go ahead even though DeGeus is no longer with us.
          These ppl are patenting and in process to get investors...same thing as Arie DeGeus...He was on the way to sign a juicy contract...and, gone.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I was unaware

UFO
            thanks for the heads up on the wafer tech !

Peter [Peterae] at open source "Over unity research forum" had translated some DeGeus patents with member itsu's help I believe ?

will search to see if they translated that one and post [if I find it].
            The coating tech reminded me of William Barbat's work ,he was trying to position Graphene into very specific orientation at 1 molecular sheet thickness to do exactly what CONFLOW is claiming

electron microscope work ...

Chet
            BE that change !!

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
              UFO
              thanks for the heads up on the wafer tech !

Peter [Peterae] at open source "Over unity research forum" had translated some DeGeus patents with member itsu's help I believe ?

will search to see if they translated that one and post [if I find it].
              The coating tech reminded me of William Barbat's work ,he was trying to position Graphene into very specific orientation at 1 molecular sheet thickness to do exactly what CONFLOW is claiming

electron microscope work ...

Chet

Yes Chet,

I believe it is all about an "unstable" alloy, without degradation (loss)...whether based on thin film, or nanotech, it tends to self regenerate in contact with an unlimited source...air?...idk

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

This is just more evidence, on top of a mountain already, that the only way to bypass our malevolent brothers and sisters destructive behaviors, is to freely share technologies that would liberate humanity in any way.

Just share every last detail, in the simplest manner possible.
                And If one should get any ideas about profiting from invention ideas given to you, meant to help liberate humanity, then may I refer you to the parable of the rich fool.
                When much is given to you, (the intelligence from the creator to even be able to create such devices) much responsibility goes with it.
                Or, you can take the bribe money and forget about the keys to the higher realms for awhile.
                peace love light

Comment

From member Grumpy

I am also going to ask Peterae [from open source ..overunityresearch forum] if he knows
                  which patent of DeGeus would apply and if its translated from Dutch.

From Grumpy

Arie De Geus Antigravity patents

De Geus uses electrets here:
                  https://patents.google.com/patent/NL1032043C1/en

is this similar?
                  https://patents.google.com/patent/EP1602161A2/en
                  BE that change !!

Comment

Butting in!

Hi guys,
                    Excuse me for butting in, but, it would seam that we have new technology combined with old distribution procedures. As this is a sensitive product that is being discussed, to my mind, there are two options for successful launch. First spread the responsibility to very many sources! Or sell it as not working properly yet, but will get upgrade later when further developed or similar!

The technology is most likely transparent to those who might want to suppress it.

regards

Dwane

edit: the term obfuscate comes to mind!

Comment

Working...
                    X