Flowing Conductive Liquid Heart Pump Coil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowing Conductive Liquid Heart Pump Coil

I'm a computer programmer that dabbles in electrical engineering/tinkering(poorly) during my free time so please be gentle if I got any of the following concepts wrong.

I was watching a video on the human heart and it occurred to me that a coil made in the shape of the human heart would be a neat thing to try.
    https://youtu.be/NHl4DUu1bEI?t=565

I figured I would need 2 small circular tubes, and then connect hundreds of copper wire to each tube. Then twist once, fold and reconnect the tubes at the top so it is in the shape of a human heart(like the video), one tube is input, one output.

I was all set to make that coil, but then it occurred to me, blood contains iron which is a conductive metal (among other things), and it is constantly moving, perhaps the reason for this is not simply to transport oxygen throughout the body, but to create an electric current through induction. The heart essentially operates as a pump for the blood, well I propose that it also works as a sort of electric coil. I've noticed that nature does things in the best possible way already. Therefore I hypothesize that a coil using a liquid conductive solution running through many insulated wires (blood vessels) to form a 'rope' then twisted and folded to form a heart shaped 'pump coil' will work more efficiently and productively than a simple copper wire coil. If the human heart performs the job of the pump and the coil at once, perhaps the same could be true for conductive liquid flow through a heart shaped 'pump coil'.

In other words would a liquid conductive solution flowing within insulated wires, twisted, and folded in the shape of a heart pump, work better than a conventional copper wire coil? The flow is the key difference. At first I thought, how would I get the liquid conductive solution to flow through the 'heart pump coil' and i began to think my idea was dumb because more resources would be needed to get the liquid solution to flow. Then it dawned on me that this could be done with induction in the conductive liquid wires. It would work like a induction motor, once the liquid begins flowing, it would flow until power was cut off from the coil. And once the liquid conductive solution starts moving it would require no more extra energy because it will essentially be moved through induction and the initiation of the heart pump. This also made me wonder if a flowing and electrified liquid conductive solution would have similar properties as moving a magnet near a copper coil (magnetic induction). If so then it would mean electricity could be produced by the coil simply by flipping the coil on...

TLDR: Has anyone experimented or thought of using a flowing liquid conductive solution shaped in a coil like structure? My intuition is telling me that this would work more efficiently than any coil in existence(it could essentially be a coil and a source of electricity, once started it could require no input electricity because of the nature of pumps and coils).

The Heart is not a pump

Originally posted by Spells Of Truth View Post
    I'm a computer programmer that dabbles in electrical engineering/tinkering(poorly) during my free time so please be gentle if I got any of the following concepts wrong.

I was watching a video on the human heart and it occurred to me that a coil made in the shape of the human heart would be a neat thing to try.
    https://youtu.be/NHl4DUu1bEI?t=565

I figured I would need 2 small circular tubes, and then connect hundreds of copper wire to each tube. Then twist once, fold and reconnect the tubes at the top so it is in the shape of a human heart(like the video), one tube is input, one output.

I was all set to make that coil, but then it occurred to me, blood contains iron which is a conductive metal (among other things), and it is constantly moving, perhaps the reason for this is not simply to transport oxygen throughout the body, but to create an electric current through induction. The heart essentially operates as a pump for the blood, well I propose that it also works as a sort of electric coil. I've noticed that nature does things in the best possible way already. Therefore I hypothesize that a coil using a liquid conductive solution running through many insulated wires (blood vessels) to form a 'rope' then twisted and folded to form a heart shaped 'pump coil' will work more efficiently and productively than a simple copper wire coil. If the human heart performs the job of the pump and the coil at once, perhaps the same could be true for conductive liquid flow through a heart shaped 'pump coil'.

In other words would a liquid conductive solution flowing within insulated wires, twisted, and folded in the shape of a heart pump, work better than a conventional copper wire coil? The flow is the key difference. At first I thought, how would I get the liquid conductive solution to flow through the 'heart pump coil' and i began to think my idea was dumb because more resources would be needed to get the liquid solution to flow. Then it dawned on me that this could be done with induction in the conductive liquid wires. It would work like a induction motor, once the liquid begins flowing, it would flow until power was cut off from the coil. And once the liquid conductive solution starts moving it would require no more extra energy because it will essentially be moved through induction and the initiation of the heart pump. This also made me wonder if a flowing and electrified liquid conductive solution would have similar properties as moving a magnet near a copper coil (magnetic induction). If so then it would mean electricity could be produced by the coil simply by flipping the coil on...

TLDR: Has anyone experimented or thought of using a flowing liquid conductive solution shaped in a coil like structure? My intuition is telling me that this would work more efficiently than any coil in existence(it could essentially be a coil and a source of electricity, once started it could require no input electricity because of the nature of pumps and coils).
    Interesting ideas but I wonder if they change when one accepts the heart is not a pump? Movement through induction is more likely true than the classical opinion.

Comment

I will remove this comment

Sir
      Your comment at first seems ...weird
      However I did read this recently as it applies to the entire body and an electric model of polarity or an ancillary system which does a tremendous amount of the actual
      movement at the capillary level [thru charge manipulation----attract -repel ]
      can you please post a link ? I will remove this post .

inline perhaps with Gerald Pollack's [sorry spelling] charged cell work ?
      If I am in error ...or you had some other path ...I apologize
      respectfully
      Chet K
      Last edited by RAMSET; 07-23-2019, 10:17 PM.
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
        Interesting ideas but I wonder if they change when one accepts the heart is not a pump? Movement through induction is more likely true than the classical opinion.
        Ok forget the heart set up. What about simply using a conductive liquid in copper pipe coils? Then using induction to get the conductive liquid to flow through the pipes. Would the moving conductive liquid produce electricity through magnetic induction with the copper pipes? A possible conductive liquid would be gallium. Its melting point is 86 degrees F so it melts in your hand. Its not toxic like mercury and it is far more conductive than mercury. I assume the electric current running through the copper pipes will keep the gallium liquid.

Comment

Might be of interest...

Some links for the heart topic -

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/b42...d727ace01a.pdf

https://docplayer.net/20879014-The-h...chool-com.html

Google - The heart is not a pump and you will find a lot of info for consideration.

Also of interest might be Viktor Schauberger's vortex copper pipe. It induces a temperature differential between the inside and outside.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
            Some links for the heart topic -

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/b42...d727ace01a.pdf

https://docplayer.net/20879014-The-h...chool-com.html

Google - The heart is not a pump and you will find a lot of info for consideration.

Also of interest might be Viktor Schauberger's vortex copper pipe. It induces a temperature differential between the inside and outside.
            Interesting read. Rudolf Steiner's name pops up alot, Ill have to do a deeper dive on him. This matches up very well with the book of cosmology and prophecy within the Oahspe text. It essentially says everything is a held together by vortexes within the ether, and it has pictures that look identical to Ken Wheelers 'Uncovering The Missing Secrets of Magnetism' despite being written in 1880. Book of Cosmology and Prophecy: Chapter I

Ill have to re-research viktor schauberger, i thought he was just into water vortexes and implosions, and I didn't know he created a vortex copper pipe.

Comment

Viktor Schauberger

Two links -

Applied Biophysics Aether Research Laboratory

https://www.alivewater.com/

The first one is what I had in mind, the second would certainly get the water spinning but the implosion...I doubt. The two streams are physically separated by the copper twist.

Comment

Working...
              X