Energetic Forum

Energetic Forum (http://www.energeticforum.com/)
-   Renewable Energy (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/)
-   -   Every Missing US Patent From US Patent Office (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/21186-every-missing-us-patent-us-patent-office.html)

Spells Of Truth 07-05-2019 03:28 PM

Every Missing US Patent From US Patent Office
 
http://archive.is/GKPXv
https://pastebin.com/iyMU4b2r

If you find any of the missing patents. Please post link. The purpose of posting this is an attempt to figure out what we're not 'allowed' to know.

Spells Of Truth 07-10-2019 09:44 PM

Found these:
10104138:
http://patentsgazette.uspto.gov/week...-20181016.html

1141978:
https://books.google.com/books?id=73...patent&f=false

966563:
https://books.google.com/books?id=-j...&q=268&f=false

I should have mentioned this in my original post but many of the patents on the list are withdrawn patents or patents that got declined for various reasons. Some are to hide free energy tech. It might be worth doing a deeper dive into. I got the original list by web scraping the patent office search engine, it took 6 hours with 8 cores and a 1070 gpu running at full blast for the entire duration. My list cuts down the search from 10,000,000 patents to comb through to about 100,000 patents to comb through. I figured this would be a good way to find legitimate free energy devices because the government wouldn't hide energy patents with the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 unless they were pretty certain the device would shake up the energy racket. There are currently around 5700 patents suppressed by the Invention Secrecy Act https://fas.org/sgp/othergov/invention/stats.html

Maybe we could get lucky and find a few. This is something I am unable to do through automation. Google has methods in place to prevent automated searches that I haven't been able to reliably get around and basically all search engines are offshoots of googles other than bing, yandex, startpage and a few others, but those search engines crack down on automated searches as well so the only option is to search manually. I found those 3 by typing the number then 'us patent' into google. Lots of times an old patent registry book will contain them. Ill periodically search for a few numbers while Im bored at work and post them to this thread. You are welcome to post any that you find.

wrtner 07-13-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spells Of Truth (Post 319343)
many of the patents on the list are withdrawn patents or patents that got declined for various reasons.

I don't think these applications get taken off the database.

Spells Of Truth 07-16-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrtner (Post 319417)
I don't think these applications get taken off the database.

They didn't appear on the USPO database when searched from here US Patent Full-Text Database Number Search

and here
USPTO Full-Page Image Database (PIW) Direct Image Viewing

I started at 00000000 and counted up to 10300000 searching for each number. The numbers that did not link to a pdf are the ones that are 'missing'. They are compiled in my original post.

spacecase0 07-17-2019 06:37 AM

I once bought a book titled "the complete pattens of nikola tesla"
isbn 1566192668
turns out that it misses many of them
the title is a lie,
I got that book before most people had the internet
was surprised to see that it was missing pattens
eventually found a book from 1893 or 1895 ? that had way more of them

Spells Of Truth 07-17-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecase0 (Post 319493)
I once bought a book titled "the complete pattens of nikola tesla"
isbn 1566192668
turns out that it misses many of them
the title is a lie,
I got that book before most people had the internet
was surprised to see that it was missing pattens
eventually found a book from 1893 or 1895 ? that had way more of them

I bought 2 tesla patent books (0990606112 & 1505419816) and cross referenced them and they are missing patents just between themselves haha. I can only imagine what else is hidden from us by our glorious leaders...

Reiyuki 07-17-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spells Of Truth (Post 319500)
I bought 2 tesla patent books (0990606112 & 1505419816) and cross referenced them and they are missing patents just between themselves haha. I can only imagine what else is hidden from us by our glorious leaders...

It would likely be advantageous to find the oldest source material possible as it will have the largest number of missing patents.
And then compare which patents disappeared so we can focus on them.

Old patent books or library microfiche perhaps?

I also think overseas/non-english sources would be great as it is much more difficult to scrub material in other countries/languages.

Spells Of Truth 07-17-2019 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reiyuki (Post 319506)
It would likely be advantageous to find the oldest source material possible as it will have the largest number of missing patents.
And then compare which patents disappeared so we can focus on them.

Old patent books or library microfiche perhaps?

I also think overseas/non-english sources would be great as it is much more difficult to scrub material in other countries/languages.

My original intention was to match up each patent to a pdf link and then use advanced imaging software like optical character recognition (OCR) to record the inventor and invention name. Its outrageous that the USPO cant be bothered with a inventor or invention name search. It turns out advanced imaging software cant recognize 17th and 18th century handwriting, so I just took what I could get.

Thanks to your suggestion about overseas sources you reignited my desire to webscrape all the patents and categorize them for easy searching. Google seems to have done it but their search system sucks for it and Id sooner trust satan than trust google. :thanks:

Fortunately I stumbled on something that may be able to do what I originally wanted. Ill let you know how it turns out. Normies(non computer programmers) might even be able to use it. It basically automates web browser actions with OCR.
https://ui.vision/

Spells Of Truth 08-05-2019 07:08 AM

List Of All Thomas Edison Patents In Pdf Format
 
List of 1093 US patents issued to Thomas Edison in pdf format (not including the couple of 'design' patents at the end of the list).
https://pastebin.com/sgL4aMPy
http://archive.is/gP7Vn

Im going to try to do the same for other major inventors too. Im starting with Edison because I'm sick of hearing people say Edison was a conman whose biggest achievement was screwing over Tesla(I dont hear it on on this forum but elsewhere by otherwise respectable people that I normally would trust with my life). Edison has more patents than almost any other person to ever exist, guy was superhumanly productive. :cheers:

BroMikey 08-05-2019 08:44 AM

Edison did not invent the first electric light he was a Mason and
many powerful people backed him who smeared the true inventors.

Edison had many sharp men making things behind the scenes that he
got the credit for. He was a Masonic figure head. He tried to beat out
Tesla too. To bad it didn't work. AC was better.

boguslaw 08-05-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroMikey (Post 319904)
Edison did not invent the first electric light he was a Mason and
many powerful people backed him who smeared the true inventors.

Edison had many sharp men making things behind the scenes that he
got the credit for. He was a Masonic figure head. He tried to beat out
Tesla too. To bad it didn't work. AC was better.

Search Edison patents , I think you can find what Tesla improved in DC generators. It was patented then by Edison :D

Spells Of Truth 08-07-2019 06:23 AM

List of 285 US patents issued to Elihu Thomson in pdf format.
https://pastebin.com/dfyymqZJ
http://archive.is/P7EYp

He supposedly had 700. I could only find 285 possibly because his other patents were listed under his company or GE.

Spells Of Truth 08-11-2019 02:37 PM

List of 173 US patents issued to Nikola Tesla in pdf format.
https://pastebin.com/XzcEwWnF
http://archive.is/bP0l9

He had a bunch overseas as well that aren't included. Also I may have grabbed a few that weren't him on accident so let me know if I did so I can adjust my script.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved