Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for original Avramenko article

Hi,

For the last 5 years I have been researching Nikola Tesla and shared my findings on my blog. Now I am looking into Avramenko's work on single wire energy transmission, but have a hard time locating one of the original articles and was hoping someone here could help out.

On Jean-Louis Naudin's website, there is this article in which a French magazine describes 4 of Avramenko's experiments, including the famous "knot-in-the-wire" experiment.

Interesting stuff for sure, but very brief, which is why the last sentence in the French article really got me, of which this is the translation:

"If you wish to obtain the theoretical justification for the discovery (24 typewritten pages), you must send a request and pay a sum of 99 USD to the the research center "AURA-Z" (see the magazine's bulletin)"

I would really wish to read those 24 pages of additional explanation, but have not been able to find them online, nor have I been able to figure out who to contact at AURA-Z about this.

Do you have access to this content or know who to contact about this, please let me know so I can continue my research!

Thanks!
Working...
X