Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydroxyl cell (HHO gas)

Good day,
    I have a simple question: will a special tin scissors be able to cut through a 1mm thick 316L grade stainless steel? Or i will be wasting my time and money?
    I have a 27cm scissors made in Great Britain in Shefield and another made in Germany, 30cm long named Gussstahl Versthal.
    Please be kind and tell me.

I'am surprised no one answered my message yet.

Comment

He He He He.... the name of the tool is ''tin snips''. I learned something new
      Last edited by Buddhafollower; 05-21-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhafollower View Post
        Good day,
        I have a simple question: will a special tin scissors be able to cut through a 1mm thick 316L grade stainless steel?
        That is heavy duty material. I doubt it.

You may be able to find heavy tin snips used by sheet metal workers in the shipbuilding industry. You could ask Cammell Laird what they use.

Also, in a Bob Boyce situation, your panels will need to be ultra flat. Tin snips may not give the right finish. A grinder might do it.

Comment

Yup, i ended up cutting the tin with an angle grinder. It is much, much easier this way. The tin snips i mentioned above did almost nothing but cut like 2cm into the metal. They are useless.
          Thank you for your reply

Comment

You mentioned Mr.Boyce's 101 plate project. Well, when it comes to the actual reactor of this great man, it is my own opinion at least, that i should cut the plates almost 16cm in length and also 16cm tall and i should use rubber gaskets shaped like a U to distance the plates and also seal them so no water will escape between plates because if that happens it will compromise the reactor. Then press them well with some sort of springs maybe and manufacture the containment vessel out of plexi glass. 1.5cm thick plexi glass. I find this method much better than making a nick in the plexi glass every 3mm. Why do this when you ne ver know if it'll work when you can simply use 3mm thick U shaped gaskets??

Comment

Have you seen this document?

http://www.free-energy-info.com/D9.pdf

Comment

I have this document printed in my collection/library. What's your point?
                I read it and i don't like Mr.Boyce's method. Simply i don't like that we have to cut those grooves in the plexi glass. It is time consuming and requires skill and mastery. If you like it you do it. I will never adhere to the concept. For me it is very simple: use U shaped gaskets and then press the whole assembly together from the sides. Best and easiest method.

Comment

Gaskets compress as bolts tighten and plate spacing must be witin
                  1/5 of a thousandth or .5, that is less than 1 thousandths.

Plastic does not compress and stays where you put it. This is why
                  people with a PWM3G never get good results. .5

Comment

As far as i know the spacing between the plates is 3mm and water mustn't communicate between plates.
                    0.5 of what exactly? I really don't get it.
                    Mr.Boyce used 1,3mm thick 316L tin.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhafollower View Post
                      As far as i know the spacing between the plates is 3mm and water mustn't communicate between plates.
                      0.5 of what exactly? I really don't get it.
                      Mr.Boyce used 1,3mm thick 316L tin.

Yes that is correct 3mm. Each plate spacing on all four corners of each
                      plate must be exactly the same for every single plate. If one corner is 3.2mm
                      and the other corner of the plate is 3.11mm and the third corner is 2.95mm
                      and all 100 plates have all different numbers you will not find resonance
                      for all of the plates together. Resonance will be found but only in pockets.

3 plates here and 5 plates there while nothing happens with the other
                      90 plates. Tolerances must be kept THE SAME THE SAME within .5 or half a thousandths.

Getting a perfect box requires a low expansion and contraction type
                      material that does not change with the tightening of bolts. Cells using
                      long threaded rods to hold 50-100 plates together will not compress
                      evenly within .5 of a thousands. Gaskets themselves are not that accurate
                      in general.

There are reasons why the builder uses plastic that has been grooved.

And now you know. Ed Holdgate died but when he was alive you could
                      get such a box for $2500 with the ss plates included along with the water
                      injection manifold.

The other way to properly succeed at building these boxes is with
                      epoxy resins poured over perfectly spaced plates. Like this

He has resonance and runs a motor of his car. Bob told me 10 years
                      ago that he needed 300 watts to run it. Here it is.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h2i3ozegPM[/VIDEO]

Here is his production without a PWM3G still getting 200% which by
                      scientific rules is impossible. If you try to prove it you will be called
                      names

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y07Tt-3JjE[/VIDEO]

My gas production after more than 500 hours of conditioning! It now
                      does 14.5 liters per minute at 185V and 5.2A (962W total input power).
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Faraday watt hrs per liter

constant + or - 2.35 watt hrs per Liter or 2.35wh/L
                        or

962/2.35= 409LPH / 60 = 6.8 lpm

This is what Faraday said you would get for HHO gas per hour for
                        that amount of input power. Yet he is getting over double that on
                        straight electricity, no circuits.

And if your box won't do that don't bother adding a circuit either

Circuits only work when mechanical tolerances are strictly followed.

You were warned, don't cry if it fails.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-23-2019, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I understand. Thank you for sharing.
                          I liked both videos. Awesome stuff right there. REAL science!
                          With my angle grinder i will never be able to cut such precise plates, i'll have to buy myself a nice table to mount this tool on to.
                          Since Mr.Boyce's cell uses water with a catalyst (i think), the best thing to do is to NOT pour epoxy resin to secure the plates in position. You will have to take them out from time to time and furbish them.
                          I still consider gaskets the best choice. I'll go with gaskets.

Actually i don't think it is good at all to secure them with epoxy.........
                          Maybe some deposits of minerals will form on thye plates and we'll need to clean them with sand paper....

I love your accent
                          Last edited by Buddhafollower; 05-23-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X