Inductance Energy Corporation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inductance Energy Corporation

Just sharing, I saw this in another forum, I think people playing with magnet motors find this interesting.

https://ie.energy/about.html

I hope the commercialization happens sooner.

Iec

Originally posted by ricards View Post
    Just sharing, I saw this in another forum, I think people playing with magnet motors find this interesting.

https://ie.energy/about.html

I hope the commercialization happens sooner.
    Hi ricards,

Already been posted. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...las-vegas.html

What'd the other forum think?

Regards,

bi

Comment

oh yeah sorry double post. do you know how to delete?

but it really delightful to see emerging companies like these embracing these kinds of tech.

open-source-energy.org - Home

where i got the link.

Comment

Glad you shared Russ's forum link

I had sent a note to Russ about this last week [mid March ??]
        he was one person whom I planned to call about this IEC since he
        lives In Las vegas [or very close]

I looked thru his forum and could not find reference to IEC ,however I did notice recent Corea work ....we have an open source friend in the Netherlands who I was planning to reach out to anyway ...that has done much work with Corea. he has taken ill and I was going to contact him to see how he is doing.

will be sure to pass any info forward to Russ if it can help.

can you post a link to Russ's IEC page [will save me pestering him ...

thanks Chet
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

I don't think there is any IEC discussion in there,

This is where I got the link

WORKING V & TRI GATE MOTOR !!

I just happen to click a random link and the link just happen to caught my interest, mostly because they are already in the market with a product.

Comment

some real good people over there...

thanks, been a while since I talked to MW .

hopefully some clarity will come from all of this ....
            something that the open source community can get our teeth into .

there are plenty of good folks trying !!

self running with 25-40 KW output is definitely gonna change the world
            if true !!

looks like I'll be making a few calls in the next few days.

respectfully
            Chet
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

Comment

Update

Chet,

Any news?
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Scam

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                Chet,

Any news?
                Hi Turion,

I've been following IEC and Earth Engine best I can from here. A few others have also and post here: https://revolution-green.com/earth-engine/

Looks like the top IEC guys took the money and ran.

A case of extraordinary claims and no proof. A generator producing more power than it used. Sound familiar?

Regards,

bi

Comment

Lol biroid

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  Hi Turion,

I've been following IEC and Earth Engine best I can from here. A few others have also and post here: https://revolution-green.com/earth-engine/

Looks like the top IEC guys took the money and ran.

A case of extraordinary claims and no proof. A generator producing more power than it used. Sound familiar?

Regards,

bi
                  Lol biroid, i swear your in love with Dave

Comment

What the Koala thinks

Screenshot_20190915-214331.jpg
                    Attached Files

Comment

if it was all a scam
                      then it means that the person to have a real device sold commercially will likely be un noticed for years before anyone figures out it is real.
                      if you need to rely on advertising you are just greedy
                      if people using your device tell people they know, you will end up with enough to get by in life, and after not that much time, you will likely be overwhelmed with to much work anyway. and at that point, do you really care if other believe you ?
                      just look at the geopolymer stone thing.
                      there is a company building airport runways and buildings from some impossible method...
                      at least they are making money in a way that no one will ever try to copy and take away the idea

Comment

Scam

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                        if it was all a scam
                        then it means that the person to have a real device sold commercially will likely be un noticed for years before anyone figures out it is real.
                        if you need to rely on advertising you are just greedy
                        if people using your device tell people they know, you will end up with enough to get by in life, and after not that much time, you will likely be overwhelmed with to much work anyway. and at that point, do you really care if other believe you ?
                        Hi spacecase,

I'm not sure what you mean. IEC is gone. It's owner and managers are gone. It's inventory is gone. There never was and are not now any installed functioning Earth Engines. All the assets are gone. All the investor money is gone. ($100,000 minimum each). All that remains is a pathetic website and a few fake videos.

Looks like scam. Smells like a scam. It is a scam.

Wasn't the first; won't be the last.

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                          Hi spacecase,

I'm not sure what you mean. IEC is gone. It's owner and managers are gone. It's inventory is gone. There never was and are not now any installed functioning Earth Engines. All the assets are gone. All the investor money is gone. ($100,000 minimum each). All that remains is a pathetic website and a few fake videos.

Looks like scam. Smells like a scam. It is a scam.

Wasn't the first; won't be the last.

bi
                          Fickle investors wanting their money back, same ole scams to make
                          builders look bad. It's all up in the news and painted as criminals, what
                          does that tell you? Fake News and most people fall for it every time.

Same thing happened to just about every builder who begins to go
                          mainstream. The invention is real, the people behind it may be crafty.

It might be a prop to make all inventor/builders look like frauds so
                          almost everyone goes with the Psyop. Think for yourselves and stop
                          looking at everyone else and build. Everyone got hoodwinked by the
                          news with N. Tesla, Stan M. the list goes on forever.

The answer is to build something and share it with your friends til
                          death do us part. The rest of the naysayers sitting on their azzez are
                          going nowhere, can't think for yourselves.

He is out in Vegas run by the mob, gotta run thru that jungle. Meanwhile
                          invention goes forward. All your PHD's mean zhit, Dave found that out.

Comment

what I was getting at is that it is pretty clear to me that the USA government does not want free energy out there
                            it would seem as if they crushed all previous attempts
                            so, if it is all fraud lately,
                            then they will likely leave any real invention to spread.
                            anyone that has an actual working device is going to just start selling electricity to the power company. they would not be seeking to sell units to people.
                            they would make money for a long time before anyone figures out what they are actually doing.

Comment

first off I don't trust news reports of any kind to give you the truth.
                              An offer he couldn't refuse? Maybe so. We can't be messing with the flow
                              of oil eating machines now can we.That would trash the world economy

Comment

Working...
                              X