Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transients are a Potentially Useful Source of Freely Available and Reusable Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transients are a Potentially Useful Source of Freely Available and Reusable Energy

The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman

The simulation of the Newman motor in LTSpice verified to my heart's content that it put out more energy than what its batteries were supplying.

But it is NOT an overunity device. Far from it.

The secret method by which his device gains more output than input is in its rotor. The so-called bar magnet puts out a high frequency wave as evidenced by my simulation. In order to be able to recharge its batteries, it has to be operating at least around 100k Hz. Yet, its spin is under 100! Its gainful output is due to a coil wrapping surrounding helium gas in a canister (made of iron?) exciting the helium to emit a HF wave in addition to the LF rotating magnetic field surrounding the rotor. My simulations validate the need for a HF wave and Byron Brubaker gave this method to Newman. Although Byron had been irritated that Newman cited God was his source for this instead of citing the real (human) source, Byron has since made his peace with Newman within himself.
    In fact, it's very inefficient having an extremely high impedance (resistance).

But that resistance is one of its salient features making possible a huge amassing of voltage at its coil.

Furthermore, its rotating bar magnet puts out a very weak A/C voltage. Yet, its current is extremely high due to the lack of resistance in the space surrounding the spinning bar magnet.

So, the Newman device has a high resistance at its coil accumulating a voltage much higher than its batteries can deliver. It also has practically no resistance in and around the rotating magnetic field of sine waves permeating the bar magnet. This low resistant, second source for voltage accelerates into becoming a very large current. These two wave forms: the square waves chopped up by the motor's commutator plus the sine waves coming from the spinning bar magnet, they both blend in the coil creating a slightly complex wave form.

There's just enough excessive current to make it through the coil, from the bar magnet's rotating field, and onward to the batteries with a negative polarity to recharge them with a scant quantity of milli amps.

The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman, v13 - tightly coupled with neon bulb recharging the batteries.jpg

The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman, v13 - tightly coupled with neon bulb recharging the batteries.asc

Thus, a Newman device is not an overunity device. But for the lifespan of its magnet and its batteries, it can supersede all other electric motors giving the appearance of a perpetual motion machine and for all intents and purposes be one.

I'd say that's a pretty good fake.

He didn't fool us, he fooled Mother Nature's governors. For in the words of Paul Babcock's presentation at the Energy, Science and Technology conference in Hayden, Idaho, in 2012: Nature has Her governors to prevent overunity lest the universe blow itself up. But these governors can be tricked into releasing Her energy in such a way that it will appear that more energy will leave the device than entered into it without this being true.

---------

Seen from another perspective, transients can flourish in isolation without any outside influence getting in their way, such as: a strong voltage source, ie. battery, power grid, etc suppressing them. I encourage them; I regulate them. And it is possible to make them into a usable format, namely: a usable waveform - not all spiky resembling static noise, but a nice sine wave.

Also...
    We need not invoke the aether as an outside source of free energy. It is intrinsic to any live circuit making live circuits a potential source for their own overunity. In other words, energy comes from the subatomic forces which make up energy and returns to these same forces whenever they seemingly vanish from our view - and all of this can happen inside of every circuit.

Transients are centripetal by their nature, meaning: they suck energy into themselves both from their own subatomic forces of time, the magnetomotive and electromotive forces, as well as from any outside voltage source to which they may be connected to. This will make them parasitic to this outside source draining it at a ridiculous rate of discharge making transients dangerous to the health and welfare of a utility grid's transmission line (for instance). But sometimes the connection to an outside source of voltage can hamper, ie. suppress, a transient and thus prevent them - or discourage them - from occurring.

For this reason I advocate keeping the amplitude of the voltage source powering a circuit to a bare minimum emphasizing -instead- its value of intelligence (in the form of its signal) while deemphasizing its value of an energetic source by throwing away most of its excessive voltage if there is any excess voltage which could get in the way of encouraging the formation and maintenance of a transient. This must be done in order for transients to become our source of freely available energy derived from the renewable, ie. reusable, subatomic forces comprising electricity.

We need a new atomic model if we are to understand - and not dismiss - free energy as a bunch of nonsense.

My kindle books in black and white or full color which I've published on Amazon in support of Eric's opinion that electricity can be synthesized.
    Last edited by Vinyasi; 04-10-2019, 09:32 AM.

Once I spotted old patent (can't find it again) when the same amount of work in resistive heater is described to be done by replacing AC by sharp rectified AC pulses of higher voltage and higher frequency. It was a patent from 30-ties

Comment

Rosemary Ainslie Heater Circuit

Are you referring to the Rosemary Ainslie Heater Circuit?
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
        Are you referring to the Rosemary Ainslie Heater Circuit?
        I think that may be an example of transients also.

Comment

Manipulate the Forces of Electricity to Harness their Overloads

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx6GSZUVOOs[/VIDEO]

Put simply …
          We use a small input of kinetic energy delivering a high potential energy – in the form of a high frequency – and inject this into a circuit to serve as its voltage source. Then, we convert this high potential energy into a high kinetic energy by separating the phase of current from the phase of voltage by a difference of 180 degrees. Our resulting input cost is low while our output gain is high.

Electricity is a phenomenon in which the forces of nature are used at a certain rate per unit time and that internal frequency can be raised via an internal manipulation within the circuit rather than by way of brute force from outside the circuit. Because if we use brute force from outside the circuit, we have to use voltage to carry that new higher frequency to impact the internal activity of the circuit and that carrier of voltage is going to wipe out any benefit of a gain without cost.

But if we increase the frequency from within the circuit, not by using the brute force of voltage as a carrier wave, but simply by separating voltage from current by a phase difference of 180°, now we get to play with electricity as if it had broken down into its constituent forces – the ingredients that make up electricity – without actually breaking electricity down. We will come very close to breaking it down, but not go all the way.

Electricity is made up of time as one force – but that's a temporal force. The other two ingredients of electricity are spatial forces: the electro-motive force and the magneto-motive force. When these two spatial forces are separate from each other, we get the aether (ether): something we can't detect; we cannot measure it; we don't even know it exists. All we can do is stipulate that, maybe, it does exist.

When these two spatial forces interact with each other – in time, then we get material energy: something we can measure; something we can detect.

So, if we manipulate the interaction of these three components of electricity in such a way that it's almost ready to break down, then it makes electricity susceptable to manipulation. And from this manipulation of electricity, we can synthesize or decompose electricity from its constituent forces – or back into its constituent forces – according to our pleasure.

These two spatial forces always exist with time, individually. It's just a question of whether or not they interact with each other. This latter condition is the measurable electricity we've come to know anything about, by way of observation, while the former condition is theorized to exist based on Dmitri Mendeleev's prehydrogen elements of the periodic chart and the theory of electrical synthesis and decomposition of Eric P Dollard.

Extending the Range of Electric Vehicles by Maximizing their Amp-Hours.: Electrical transients are a renewable source of pollution-free energy. Kindle Edition
          Last edited by Vinyasi; 04-30-2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

I chose the word: 'transient' for my title since it conveys the idea of a 'surge'.

But it has obvious overtones suggesting a shortened, mortal lifespan.

I prefer the word 'indeterminate' indicating limitless growth analogous to biology. A virus, for example, grows at an exponential rate by comparison to white blood cells consuming viral pathogens at a linear rate of decline.

So, a virus is the equivalent of an electrical process without regulatory limits since it also spreads itself beyond the confines of its hosting circuit.

But it has the intelligence for growth.

This is not something we endow our politically correct statements of electricity despite our theory allows for unlimited growth and is fully qualified by electronic simulation.

Some of these simulators can easily cost their users over two thousand dollars!

This never fails to amaze me how fraudulent this hypocrisy is since, as a full paying user, you'd thing I'd have the right for a full refund if this conundrum were true?

These simulators are serious tools for chip designers and such. How on Earth do we face ourselves in the midst of this double standard?

Children must roll their eyes at 'adult logic.'

Comment

Manipula las fuerzas de la electricidad para aprovechar sus sobrecargas.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7rXG1PuEi8&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

En pocas palabras …
              Utilizamos una pequeña entrada de energía cinética que proporciona un alto potencial de energía, en forma de alta frecuencia, e inyectamos esto en un circuito para que sirva de fuente de voltaje. Luego, convertimos esta energía de alto potencial en una energía cinética alta al separar la fase de corriente de la fase de voltaje por una diferencia de 180 grados. Nuestro costo de entrada resultante es bajo, mientras que nuestra ganancia de salida es alta.

La electricidad es un fenómeno en el que las fuerzas de la naturaleza se utilizan a una cierta velocidad por unidad de tiempo. Esta frecuencia se puede aumentar a través de una manipulación interna dentro del circuito en lugar de hacerlo por la fuerza bruta que ingresa al circuito desde el exterior. Porque si usamos la fuerza bruta desde fuera del circuito, tenemos que usar el voltaje para transportar esa nueva frecuencia más alta para impactar la actividad interna del circuito y esa portadora de voltaje eliminará cualquier beneficio de una ganancia sin costo.

Pero si aumentamos la frecuencia dentro del circuito, no usando la fuerza bruta del voltaje como una onda portadora, sino simplemente separando el voltaje de la corriente por una diferencia de fase de 180 grados, ahora podemos jugar con la electricidad como si hubiera desglosado en sus fuerzas constituyentes, los ingredientes que componen la electricidad, sin que realmente se interrumpa la electricidad. Estaremos muy cerca de romperlo, pero no iremos del todo.

Una de las fuerzas que componen la electricidad es la fuerza temporal del tiempo. Los otros dos ingredientes de la electricidad son fuerzas espaciales: la fuerza electro-motriz y la fuerza magneto-motriz. Cuando estas dos fuerzas espaciales están separadas entre sí, obtenemos el éter: algo que no podemos detectar; no podemos medirlo; ni siquiera sabemos que existe. Todo lo que podemos hacer es estipular que, tal vez, existe.

Cuando estas dos fuerzas espaciales interactúan entre sí, con el tiempo, obtenemos energía material: algo que podemos medir; algo que podemos detectar.

Entonces, si manipulamos la interacción de estos tres componentes de la electricidad de tal manera que esté casi lista para descomponerse, entonces la electricidad es susceptible de manipulación. Y a partir de esta manipulación de la electricidad, podemos sintetizar o descomponer la electricidad a partir de sus fuerzas constituyentes, o regresar a sus fuerzas constituyentes, de acuerdo con nuestro placer.

Estas dos fuerzas espaciales siempre existen con el tiempo, individualmente. Es solo una cuestión de si interactúan o no entre ellos. Esta última condición es la electricidad medible de la que hemos llegado a saber, a modo de observación, mientras que se cree que la primera condición se basa en los elementos prehidrógeno de Dmitri Mendeleev de la tabla periódica y la teoría de la síntesis eléctrica y la descomposición de Eric P Dollard.

Ampliación de la Gama de Vehículos Eléctricos al Maximizar sus Horas-Amperio.: Los transitorios eléctricos son una fuente renovable de energía libre de contaminación. Versión Kindle
              Last edited by Vinyasi; 04-30-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Electrodynamic Atomic Model - a revision...

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap1AbVECAT8&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Comment

What the ***k is Einstein Talking About?

E=MC^2. Energy equals Mass times the Square of the Speed of Light

What was Einstein referring to when he made this bold statement?

He couldn't possibly be referring to the atom since the atom is not the smallest unit of matter. We know this, now, to be true. Nor is the atom the smallest unit of energy. Democritus thought it was the smallest unit of all matter and, thus, penned this word atom to indicate "no further divisible".

Einstein's equation is pointlessly invalid for its lack of clarity. It does not distinguish vectorial forces from their composited lines of force. This oversight turns a blind eye to the bidirectionality of time at the subatomic level and ignores the monopolar north and south poles of bidirectional, subatomic force.

These distinctions of mine qualify Einstein's famous equation in such a way that the speed of light becomes – not invalid, but – superfluous since he assumed a constancy of time whenever the speed of light is measured by a single observer. Yet, even time may appear to accelerate or decelerate – or, even, alter its direction – for a single observer by shifting the phase of current versus its voltage in an A/C circuit by a separation of 180°.

This need not be achieved by way of operational amplifiers since opamps require additional energy and, thus, limit any gain to underunity. Instead, an A/C induction motor may be used if it is rewired to make use of its starter coils plus the addition of a few other components. These alterations, made to what is otherwise considered to be a commonplace device, will induce a non-transitory surge defying the misappropriated theoretical limitation imposed by our unquestioning belief in the Laws of Thermodynamics. The only limitation will be the mass of the motor's components and the frequency of its voltage source.

This misappropriation is due to applying an Energy Conservation Law to forces – none of which come under the jurisdiction of any energy mandate. Force transcends energy. And time causes a composition of forces to interact creating the illusion of atomic energy when no such animal exists. Only atomic forces exist. Energy is a mirage just as motion resulting from moving cinematic images past our eye at 30 frames a second creates the illusion of a smooth, transitional movement blurring the distinctly, frozen images on film.

Energy is a mirage which we can measure. A force cannot be measured, but must be inferred if our observable measurements can make any sense under any circumstance in which energy seemingly materializes.

This simple, non-nuclear, manipulation of electrical force bypasses expensive government grants to achieve what only nuclear physicists have claimed possible. Yet, any garage mechanic or high school hobbyist can achieve similar results expending infinitely less resources.

The dangers of mismanaging the forces of electricity are similarly disastrous to the mismanagement of nuclear physics. No one wants to blow up their parent's garage! But who can blame those fortunate souls who have the curiosity and the will to succeed at liberating our collective insanity from the tyranny of slavery to the utility grid?
                  Last edited by Vinyasi; 05-10-2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Never existed

Why erase the information when you post it?
                    Are you afraid someone might learn and agree with you or is it a matter of pride?
                    When you erase a post you become like the fascist who have the need for control.
                    A free society is not a controlled society it is an orderly society.

Comment

Which erasure are you referring to?

Originally posted by Pot head View Post
                      Why erase the information when you post it?
                      Are you afraid someone might learn and agree with you or is it a matter of pride?
                      When you erase a post you become like the fascist who have the need for control.
                      A free society is not a controlled society it is an orderly society.
                      It can't be at Wikimedia Commons, since their administrators erased all of my contributions without my approval.

It can't be at Archive dot org, since I'm locked out after having everything removed.

It can't be my main YouTube channel in my name, Vinyasi, removed last year? Someone else did that...

Give me a hint so that I can respond and maybe reinstate it if I did this in error. Or, maybe I forgot about it and you could benefit from an explanation why I removed it?

Comment

Example

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
                        [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap1AbVECAT8&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]
                        Well here for starters.

Comment

Looks to me like it's still here or else you wouldn't be able to repost it from above

Well here for starters.
                          Now we have two instances of this same video on this one page, alone. So, I must be dense. What is missing?

Comment

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Dude, what ****ing video?

Comment

Try these alternative links...

Dude, what ****ing video?
                              https://vimeo.com/vinyasi/atomicmodel

https://youtu.be/kH3uWcUdKz8

https://youtu.be/i14Em6yPVXE

Also, check your browser's proxy settings. Turn them off if they're on.

Comment

Working...
                              X