Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter - Recreating Tesla's dream.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter - Recreating Tesla's dream.

The selling of my book has been going very well the last week. (thanks to Aaron! )

I am fully aware that its content is not the most simple thing to fully understand.
    I have a very conventional education myself and was taught many things that do not match with Tesla’s view. Therefore to fully understand what Tesla wrote you need to be able to put all that you have learned aside for a moment and imagine what knowledge was available in his time.
    It has been a process that took me many years of reading and re-reading his work and of course a lot of experimenting. Each time a quarter drops is a small step forward.
    Most of these “quarters” are outlined in my book but they come in very rapid succession, and if you read this book in one day it is very likely that these quarters get stuck.
    Yet I am 100% convinced that everything I wrote is accurate because I can see now how all the pieces of the puzzle come together and form one clear and consistent big picture.
    Everything makes complete sense, yet it just does not always match with modern scientific views.

As a service to those who bought my book I would like to help them understand by giving them a chance to ask questions.
    To be clear, I do not want to enter into endless debates on different points of view. If you think differently that is perfectly fine with me. I only want to clarify the parts that may not immediately be clear.

For starters I’ll post these questions that I got by mail.

Q
    On page 10 there is an indirect quote about a 100 HP plant. Tesla wrote in Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents:

"If I have a 10,000 horsepower plant, it would take only 100 horsepower to keep the earth vibrating so long as there is no energy taken out at any other place."
    He does not mention the 10,000,000 HP output.
    A
    That is correct. There is much confusion about those numbers.
    First, Tesla had many designs and two of which he frequently refers to: The one in Wardenclyffe (“but a plaything” with 10 million HP in wave energy) and the one he would like to build (1-10 billion HP in wave energy) See "The Transmission of Electrical Energy Without Wires as a Means for Furthering Peace" of Jan 7th, 1905 and "Interplanetary Communication" of Sep 24th, 1921.
    Second, Wardenclyffe had a 200 KW (268 HP) generator to power the tower. He sometimes calls this a 10,000 HP plant and sometimes he mentions the 10,000,000 HP wave energy. As this wave’s frequency is 12 Hz, the power in the wave is 12 times the energy. But the factor of 1,000 is more difficult to explain. Perhaps the tower would provide 10,000 HP to the site? It is also possible that the tower puts 10,000 HP into the ground to maintain a 10,000,000 HP wave (10,000 HP x 12 Hz x 1/losses). With about 1% losses that would make sense. Then how do you get from 268 HP to 10,000 HP? That could be the “magnifying” part of the TMT.
    (I also had a discussion with Gary Peterson on these numbers and what the mean)

Q
    On page 15 you say "but we haven't seen such a huge coil in Colorado Springs nor in Wardenclyffe", while on page 40 you say "Now imagine this huge coil in the Colorado Springs experimental station". So there was a big coil coil in Colorado Springs?
    A
    The coil in CS had a 15 m diameter. Big, but not nearly big enough to get a 12 Hz resonance frequency. That would require a wire length of 300,000,000 / 12 /4 = 6,250,000 meter! He says “a very large self-inductance” and a “comparatively small” capacity. The cupola of Wardenclyffe was a relatively large capacitance but compared to the inductance of the entire planet it was only very small. The coils in CS are in the order of 10-20 mH, in my opinion that is not particularly large.

Q
    On page 18 you wrote "the 'very large radii' refers to the secondary circuit which includes the earth itself". Weren’t the coils at CS larger than any coil Tesla made before? Isn’t it therefore possible that Tesla refers to the CS secondary coil?
    A
    First not the difference between secondary coil and secondary circuit. Next it is just a matter of scale. In his patent 1,119,732 he talks about “large radii”, now he says “very large radii”. It appears that he thinks about something larger. Also the mention of “a plant of but very moderate dimensions” seems to point in the direction that these radii do not fit inside the plant.

Q
    On page 35 you write “why call it a Magnifying Transmitter, if it is just a transmitter?” A search in the CSN on the word “magnify” shows that Tesla uses this referring to capacitor discharges and the extra coil. Examples:
    "A condenser was used to magnify the effects transmitted through the ground."

"New induction coil (or apparatus) involving method of magnifying the effects by means of a condenser for the purpose of investigating the propagation of waves through the ground and telegraphy."
    "The object of these arrangements is to produce especially in conjunction with an "extra coil", as before explained, disturbances in the most effective and economical manner. In such a coil the e.m.f. is raised to an extremely high value by the "magnifying ratio". [Lp / R]"
    Based on Occam’s razor I’d say that Tesla called it a MT because traditional transmitters didn’t use an extra coil.
    A
    That is indeed the simplest explanation, but not necessarily the correct one. From a linguistic standpoint you could compare this to a “swimming person”.
    A swimming person is first and foremost a person, whether he swims or not. The act of swimming does not make him more of a person. Now apart from being a person, he does something extra, namely he swims.
    Transferring this to the term MT, then we are talking about something that is first and foremost a transmitter, whether it magnifies or not.
    And this is where the Occam’s explanation fails because there the magnifying is essential for the transmission.
    In my view the transmission is part of the regenerative feedback loop that causes magnification. I think this fits better.

Q
    On page 38 it says "recognizing this as a fact", but it is not really a hard fact, it is more your opinion as right before that you say "from this I conclude that they stand for the same thing"
    A
    Yes, I should probably have put that differently. What I mean is that it is a fact that Tesla often uses analogies as you can also see in his personal letters (to and from Robert U Johnson). This is a hard fact, not my opinion. In some articles it is self evident that he uses analogies in others it is not. There you can have different opinions. Now keeping in mind that Tesla does often talk in analogies you can re-read his article and it will create a different image in your mind.

Q
    You mention the “Tesla Code”, but if he wanted to keep his inventions secret why wouldn’t he then just don’t mention them?
    A
    Tesla hang out with the most influential people of his age and so he could see how business was done and how some ideas came to fruition and some would not. An interesting article in this respect is "Earth electricity to kill monopoly" from March 8th, 1896 almost exactly 1 year after his lab at Houston st. burned down and his way of communicating changed.
    He had a good reason to team up with JPM for his Wardenclyffe project. The most influential and powerful financier in his time. That came with some risk but Tesla thought that the prospect of the profits that his project would generate would surely convince Morgan. That, we know now, went quite differently.
    More than anything Tesla wanted to see his invention being adopted. That was his first motivation. He would try it himself first and for a moment it looked like he would succeed.
    This project would cause some major shifts and while some would profit immensely others may not be so happy with the changes. Probably Tesla could not speak openly about it because of the commitments to his financier.
    The “Tesla Code” was a safety net, in case Tesla could not complete his project. His plans should then be transferred to the right person. A technical capable man, less bothered with “earthly affairs” and more with technical fascination.

Q
    On page 66-67 you talk about "low pressure region at the beginning of a discharge" causing a cooling effect. Very interesting! I can not find the source right now, but I thought that the spark gap between C1 and C2 was to transform the oscillating currents from the extra coil into impulse currents.
    A
    True. But that is only part of it. Tesla had the unique talent to combine many features into one simple system. If you look at the secondary circuit, you will see that it is almost identical to the primary circuit; we have a capacitance, a inductance and a spark-gap. In other words a spark-gap oscillator. Read the “Rare Notes” and the Long Island Note of June 13th, 1901, to get a better picture of this. This is the signal that you send into the Earth. The start of the regenerative loop that ends in the secondary coil.

Q
    On page 69 the “free system” is described as cupola + ground connection, but in the CSN the extra coil is called “the freely oscillating system”. Also the ground connection of the secondary already puts a signal into the ground, thus eliminating the need for Lt?
    A
    Most of this question is already answered with my other answers. In CS Tesla was experimenting with different configurations. See CSN of 19 Aug, 26 Aug, 3 Sep, 5 Sep, 6 Sep, 11 Sep, 18 Sep, 19 Sep, 4 Oct, 5 Oct en 9 Oct.
    And… the signal from Lt is much stronger due to the added charge.

Soooooo...... there you have it.

If you have read this book and you have one or more questions about it , please ask them here.

Ernst.

Ps. I had a talk with Eric Dollard about this and we thought it would be cool if we can get the community involved in verifying certain aspects of this system. This still requires some more back-and-forth between us which may take a while, but it is in the works and it would be fun.

Ernst

May I ask if you plan to translate it into other languages and maybe sign a contract with the publishing house to sell it worldwide ? As I become older my English become even more basic unfortunately :-(
    What Tesla did in Wardenclyffe he realized in small scale later and it's highly probable he participated in some strange inventions which popped up in the twenties.
    I know the same info is already spreading and some schematics are sold secretly in some circles related with Tariel Kapanadze and some other persons .

Comment

I have no such plans, nor budget.
      Seeing my experiments you may conclude that I have plenty of money but unfortunately that is not the case. Together with an ex-colleague of mine we have set up a Co.Ltd. to fund my experiments but that only covers the equipment. I am not even compensated for my time (which is a LOT) and I do have a family to support.
      So no, I can not afford a translation of that book.
      I could translate it into Dutch, but that is a very small market, not worth my time.
      If anyone wants to make a translation contact me and we'll work something out.

Ernst.

Comment

Hi There

I bought 2 copys of your book.
        Very NICE work !!!
        I did all of Tesla's work in the 1980's on CS.
        Everything is in only ONE book, that is the book
        that tesla wrote "the CS book". all other books are
        a waste of time!! Your book is the first book on Tesla
        that i have bought in 25 years.

Feel free to contact me if you want.

Here are some old pic's of energy through the ground
        lighting light bulbs.

email: nt@energybat.com

Thank You, and have a great day!

Geoffrey S Miller at Energybat labs
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by energybat View Post
          Hi There

I bought 2 copys of your book.
          Very NICE work !!!
          I did all of Tesla's work in the 1980's on CS.
          Everything is in only ONE book, that is the book
          that tesla wrote "the CS book". all other books are
          a waste of time!! Your book is the first book on Tesla
          that i have bought in 25 years.

Feel free to contact me if you want.

Here are some old pic's of energy through the ground
          lighting light bulbs.

email: nt@energybat.com

Thank You, and have a great day!

Geoffrey S Miller at Energybat labs
          Thanks for your kind comment! Saw your model of the CS coils. Very nice!

Ernst.

Comment

I bought your book, excellent work and money well spent.

I found your observations and speculation about the turbine fountain to be particularly helpful to my current research project.

I would also point out that the methods used to use the earth as a giant capacitor/inductor that attracts extra electrons is very similar to what Bedini's pulses do to a battery, with the battery replacing the earth. The ground connection can be done away with if a sufficiently large pile of lead proportional to the direct load that powers the exciting portion of the system is available. It is all about making a space where the fluid being pumped around likes to sit so it can pool up before being run through a load.

The Bifilar pancake coils are well explained by Evostars over in his thread, It has been my observation that winding them perfectly isn't necessary to get some fantastic results.

There are methods of causing a build up(or storing) of the fluid that do not require a battery except to create the initial charge separation (though applying a battery to it can vastly increase the effect), chromium is a very useful metal.

My question is have you worked on anything else you would be willing to share?
            Attached Files

Comment

Having considered the stage 1 turbine and stage 2 compressor was a mechanical analogy of Wardenclyffe how does the fountain transfer electrically to the tower?

I understand what it does mechanically.

I'm interested in buying your book for two reasons. I think somewhere there was a thread and I recall something about the tower being an artificial heat sink. I may be imagining this.

The turbine does that mechanically if built correctly.

Now there is a part about the fountain, I'm intrigued even more.

I'm really slow at reading books. I'm still swimming through many patents at the moment.

Cheers,

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Diplomacy View Post
                I bought your book, excellent work and money well spent.

I found your observations and speculation about the turbine fountain to be particularly helpful to my current research project.

I would also point out that the methods used to use the earth as a giant capacitor/inductor that attracts extra electrons is very similar to what Bedini's pulses do to a battery, with the battery replacing the earth. The ground connection can be done away with if a sufficiently large pile of lead proportional to the direct load that powers the exciting portion of the system is available. It is all about making a space where the fluid being pumped around likes to sit so it can pool up before being run through a load.

The Bifilar pancake coils are well explained by Evostars over in his thread, It has been my observation that winding them perfectly isn't necessary to get some fantastic results.

There are methods of causing a build up(or storing) of the fluid that do not require a battery except to create the initial charge separation (though applying a battery to it can vastly increase the effect), chromium is a very useful metal.

My question is have you worked on anything else you would be willing to share?

Have I worked on anything else?
                My work was always focused on Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter and within that mainly on the energy source aspect, not so much the transmitter part (which is the part that Eric is mostly interested in). I have looked at the works and claims of many others but I had to keep my focus.
                At two occasions during my project I thought that it would be possible to downscale the magnifying part of the TMT. The first time it turned out that the gains were insignificant if at all, the second time I worked something out that may actually work but I have found it very difficult to build. I am still in the process of trying to get it to work. The difficult part is a QCW as outlined in this website.
                At some point I would like to make this a community effort. But as long as I can not build it myself it will be hard to tell others how to do this
                I have good hope that it can be done, though.

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                  Having considered the stage 1 turbine and stage 2 compressor was a mechanical analogy of Wardenclyffe how does the fountain transfer electrically to the tower?

I understand what it does mechanically.

I'm interested in buying your book for two reasons. I think somewhere there was a thread and I recall something about the tower being an artificial heat sink. I may be imagining this.

The turbine does that mechanically if built correctly.

Now there is a part about the fountain, I'm intrigued even more.

I'm really slow at reading books. I'm still swimming through many patents at the moment.

Cheers,

Paul
                  Your first question is beautifully put, as you will see after you have read my book.
                  The tower contains a cold-sink, attracting heat from the environment as explained in "the Problem of Increasing Human Energy"...
                  No need to rush things. As I said in the first post in this thread, you'll need time to absorb and internalize these concepts.
                  Enjoy you patents!
                  Ernst.

Comment

I got another question outside of this thread about the credibility of Leland Anderson.
                    This is mainly because the diagrams he provided to "the Electric Spacecraft" magazine seem to differ from those in the Colorado Springs Notes.
                    There are two things here; Leland's trustworthyness and those diagrams.
                    On the first: Leland was a collector of all things Tesla. He contacted many who were very close to Tesla and managed to get his hands on much more material than is available to us 'regular folk' now. If you look at the works Leland has published they all contain original Tesla documents. No speculation, no prosaic interpretations etc, just Tesla's original works.
                    Therefore I consider Leland Anderson as trustworthy as the Tesla Museum in Beograd.
                    In fact if you look at the "Rare Notes" you will recognise the museum stamp on the diagrams and letters that Leland provided.
                    What is also worth noting is that the Library of Congress has a couple of boxes of Tesla research material and that those contain letters to and from Leland Anderson and that all those letters have been classified. We are not allowed to see them.This is in line with the policy of the Tesla museum which also allows access to only a very small portion of their total collection. From this I conclude that there are people who are afraid that the truth may come out and this was also a reason for me to get my book out and I hope it will spread wide and far before someone restricts or classifies this too.

The second issue is about those diagrams. Do they differ from the CSN? I think not.
                    You need to recognize that Tesla worked very systematically. Primary circuit - primary and secondary coil - extra coil and then...well it is best shown in an attachment,

Ernst.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ernst's book

Ernst,

Finally got your book from the post office. Hadn't been there in 2 weeks so had quite a load!

If you're open to a live call where those who have purchased your book and have followed your work can ask you questions, I can set that up. You'll have to wake up at 5am again!

Anyway, just a thought. The recorded call will be posted and more people will learn about your book. Email me if you're interested, I think it would be of interest to a lot of people.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        Ernst,

Finally got your book from the post office. Hadn't been there in 2 weeks so had quite a load!

If you're open to a live call where those who have purchased your book and have followed your work can ask you questions, I can set that up. You'll have to wake up at 5am again!

Anyway, just a thought. The recorded call will be posted and more people will learn about your book. Email me if you're interested, I think it would be of interest to a lot of people.
                        We have these energy drinks here that help you wake up quickly. I guess I'll be having one of those again....

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                          Your first question is beautifully put, as you will see after you have read my book.
                          The tower contains a cold-sink, attracting heat from the environment as explained in "the Problem of Increasing Human Energy"...
                          No need to rush things. As I said in the first post in this thread, you'll need time to absorb and internalize these concepts.
                          Enjoy you patents!
                          Ernst.
                          Cheers Ernst, I just bought your book!

I knew about the 3rd coil for a long time and the plasma valve.

The bit of research that you won't have come across is direct from Arthur Matthews in his last ever correspondence to Bruce Perreault. Bruce memorised the last 5 minutes of the recording and deleted it. He has shared some of it with me over the years.

Here is the start of the tape recording in three sections.

You can tell that it cuts off and Arthur hasn't finished speaking at the end.

Bruce used to communicate with Arthur in writing until he passed in the 80's

Watch out for the volume!

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5gBXDvhXBs[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzOhDcS9LXU[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAaSwylIyU[/VIDEO]

Transcript:

https://www.nuenergy.org/arthur-mathews-about-tesla/

Arthur told Bruce there were three more towers built in secret in Canada. What you can do with three towers I can only imagine!

I'll give you a shout if I can't find the bit about the fountain.

Comment

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            Cheers Ernst, I just bought your book!

I knew about the 3rd coil for a long time and the plasma valve.

The bit of research that you won't have come across is direct from Arthur Matthews in his last ever correspondence to Bruce Perreault. Bruce memorised the last 5 minutes of the recording and deleted it. He has shared some of it with me over the years.

Here is the start of the tape recording in three sections.

You can tell that it cuts off and Arthur hasn't finished speaking at the end.

Bruce used to communicate with Arthur in writing until he passed in the 80's

Watch out for the volume!

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5gBXDvhXBs[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzOhDcS9LXU[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAaSwylIyU[/VIDEO]

Transcript:

https://www.nuenergy.org/arthur-mathews-about-tesla/

Arthur told Bruce there were three more towers built in secret in Canada. What you can do with three towers I can only imagine!

I'll give you a shout if I can't find the bit about the fountain.
                            Thanks for buying my book!
                            Every book sold helps me out a little bit.

I have searched the internet for all things Tesla for about 14 years or so. Of course I did come across Arthur Matthews.
                            I know Arthur Matthews and his fantasies. How he believed Tesla came from Venus. That he built flat screen TV's and self writing typewriters. How he believed Tesla was married and that he was his son. That Tesla died a rich man etc. etc.

If you have read Tesla's own work, his articles, lectures, patents, notes, letters and autobiography, then you'll get a reasonably clear view on what kind of man Tesla was, what he had accomplished, his views etc. etc. Then when you read the changes Arthur made to Tesla's autobiography... it feels like he is stabbing you with a knife. It is horrendous.

Arthur Matthews single handedly produced the more disinfo about Tesla than Gerry Vassilatos and all other acid heads combined.

I have seen you posting about Arthur on a few occasions. Did you read "The Wall of Light: Nikola Tesla & the Venusian Spaceship"? (it can be downloaded for free)
                            Didn't you ask yourself if Tesla was married, there must be a record of that marriage somewhere. if Tesla had a son, same thing. There are thousands of newspapers available online that can be searched.
                            All of Arthur's claims crumble to dust upon the slightest examination let alone research.

I am sorry if this disappoints you. Hope you will still enjoy my book!

Ernst.

Comment

Here is a review of Arthur Matthews book by Dirk Gillabel on Amazon.

It is obvious that Matthews was a fan of Tesla. The first part of the book is a rather boring account of Tesla's life, in his "own" words. The second part, The Wall of Light is about the alleged encounters of Matthews with Venusians and their spacecraft. In the first pages I was already growing suspicious about his descriptions and the way he wrote his accounts. For somebody who had repeatedly contact with the spacecraft, his drawings and description is rather superficial. Then, the Venusians show him a time machine that takes him 2000 years in the future where he learns that a third world war has destroyed most of the world between 1971 and 1978. Oh well... When he described the trees, lakes and buildings on Venus and cities and canals on Mars, he didn't envision that by now we have photographed these rather desolate planets in detail. The book has all the earmarks of wishful thinking. Only good if you are in for a science fiction novel.
                              As I said all his claims crumble to dust....

Ernst.

Comment

Working...
                              X