Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-gravity

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    Hope this isn't too out of place. I can remove it obviously if you think so. However this image I managed to recover some time back when Boris Volfson caused a stir over his antigravity patent. Since that time this image, a readable image, has seemingly been scrubbed. Tin Eye cannot find one and I've searched, which I'm pretty good at most times, and I cannot locate another. I've reposted this image. You may want to consider downloading it for safe keeping.

In the ARV Inquiry Thread E.T. Power posted a video where Newman talks about wrapping coils of wire around a helium balloon and once more using a series of 9 volt batteries which would control the balloon. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...vehicle-4.html

Anyways take a look at this image. Helium is undoubtedly important.

The journal Nature said patent 6,960,975 https://patents.google.com/patent/US6960975B1 was granted Nov. 1 to Boris Volfson of Huntington, Ind.,
    for a space vehicle propelled by a superconducting shield that alters the curvature of space-time outside the craft in a way that counteracts gravity.

*Note the patent does not show this image.

Has anybody seen this videos:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U70nrM_E2T8[/VIDEO]

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U70nrM_E2T8
    anti-gravity project - YouTube

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cWjc4H6FVQ[/VIDEO]

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cWjc4H6FVQ
    🔴 Mysterious Anti Gravity Invention That You Wanna See! 2018 - YouTube
    Last edited by vidbid; 03-10-2019, 06:34 PM.
    Regards,

VIDBID

The question is: Can the Alexey be real? My answer is, yes, it is positively real. Although we now have three threads all relating to anti-gravity machines this thread is simply entitled antigravity: A good place for discussion unless one wants to specifically address either the ARV or the Alexy in their own thread.

First begin with the Wheeler Maximum: There can be only two types of anti-gravity drives; either repulsion or a false mass drive. The secondary part of this technology is likely found in the work of Peter Grandics paper below. This establishes a link between known phenomena, observed fact and recorded data, as well as being supportive of so-called other unidentified flying vehicles, aka, black triangular ones as well as flying saucers in general.

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ational_forces
    Reproduced here below
    https://tesla3.com/grandics-peter/

Although not shown in this patent, and now I cannot find the patent drawing that does show a triangular vehicle, oddly enough, the patent below does describes a tetrahedron/pyramid capacitor flying machine.
    Method and apparatus for converting electrostatic potential energy

Now the Alexey is described, I think, by Wheeler right here in his own thread back in 2014, right here on Energetic Forums.

Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism. 92 pages. Free new book
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ew-book-5.html

It would be far better I'm sure if Ken were here explaining this, but notice that the rotating magnets on the Alexey have their dielectric inertial planes on a parallel plane with the aluminum plate of the Alexey. While the dielectric inertial plane of the AC Aluminum Plate is itself perpendicular at 90 degrees to those of the spinning magnets; if I'm not mistaken. Wheeler states that in order to re-vector the electromagnetic medium, previously mistakenly called gravity, it is necessary to utilize two magnetic fields using applied power while applying the right hand rule. I'm pretty sure that is what describes the Alexey Device.

This image posted by Ken below is in his thread cited above and is explained more completely in this video.
    Listen closely to what he says at about 1:00 minute in.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLx-ZxaDeDE

This means if you rotate the image 90 degrees you have the electromagnetic field prependicular to the DC powered spinning magnets: Keeping in mind the right hand rule.

In the Alexey design you have an aluminum plate with an AC field which I think is creating just such a magnetic field as is illustrated and at a right angle to the one generated by the spinning magnets. So it's a little deceptive because you have to remember to see that the electro-magnetic field of the AC is on it's side, the poles then are pointing to the sides instead of vertically as shown in the illustration above.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 05-10-2019, 05:23 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

What, all I hear are crickets now? I might have this really screwed up ya know. Think for yourselves. Now I think but am not 100% sure that the following is how this is working.
      Note, I've re-read this and it should be re-written entirely. I re-wrote a little to clarify and but hopefully you gather the gist.

Essentially there's two dielectric inertial planes at work in the Alexey which are creating a re-vecotred dielectric inertial plane of inertial mass (gravity) effectively then re-orienting what we call gravity and this is accomplished in the Alexey by the revectoring of the local dielectric inertial plane using applied power and the right hand rule in combination with the two dielectric inertial planes created by the magnets and by the aluminum plate.

We do need to forget about Einstein and Gravity. To quote Wheeler, "there is no such thing as gravity, gravity is not a field modality." Dirt does not possess gravity, you do not possess gravity, gravity is a local manifestation of the electromagnetic energies of the counter-spacial energy field. The same one that creates magnetism.

Now then look at the illustration done by our own Ufopolitic's.

The plane of dielectric inertia in each magnets is horizontal. The dielectric inertial plane of the AC is evidently also horizontal ~ I now think, as opposed to previously where I was greatly in error on this.

In order to re-vector the dielectric inertial force acting on the object there has to be change of the inertial dielectric plane which produces a downwards force. At least this is my present thinking but I now think this too may again be too simplistic.

I believe that the aluminum disk represents the larger of two dielectric planes of inertia. So there are two dielectric planes, the magnets and the aluminum plate, with the aluminum plate seemingly representing a predominate dielectric plane of inertial mass (weight) of the whole machine.

The magnets inertial planes are smaller and represent a circular ring of smaller diameter and the two dielectric planes are not on the same plane but are in parallel.
      I think but am not positive that the dielectric plane of inertia which contains a predominate mas is being re-vectored. However this could all be considerably more complex and I deleted what I wrote earlier as it has bothered me for several days now.

We could have multiple effects going on with the Alexey is my present thinking. I just need to know more to be more clear on what is taking place as opposed to what might be.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 05-14-2019, 11:51 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Should I also move here too?
        I will not re-post what I eitten on the other thread
        That stays over here.

Gambeir - I hope you would comment on that some time if You like.
        Is that SPUTINS here on another forum ID?

Comment

Originally posted by robur View Post
          I will not re-post what I written on the other thread
          That stays over here.

Well I'm just thinking that although we are addressing the Alexey Device, it's a discussion and not a replication, and that this is good place for a doing that without cluttering up the Alexey Replication Thread since I think that may become more active in the future.

As for what you wrote previously I can only say that I completely agree with Wheeler and I think Peter Grandics paper explains the phenomena encountered by Joe Parr, which explains the statement of John Quincy St. Clair that the shape of hyper-space is a tetrahedron/pyramid. Which is again validated by Ken Wheeler in this video.

VIDEO 82 Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism. BISMUTH DIELECTRIC INERTIA

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvf8MeMwCag[/VIDEO]

Comment

I will not re-post what I eitten on the other thread
            That stays over here.

I'm hoping that some of this is going to click with your brain and set you off on finding the best most easily obtainable material that will produce the greatest result. It's probably aluminum but maybe a magnesium alloy might be better, though I have to wonder about pyrolitic graphite, ect, ect.

This is your bag, it's what I think you know a great deal about, so if not now then maybe later some material will make itself known to you and you can suggest another dielectric conductor besides aluminum. Least ways I call it a dielectic conductor. I'm sure this is where the piezo-electric or other qualities of quartz first reared it's ugly chipped angular shaped mineral head in the ARV's so-called capacitors, but I haven't gotten that far along in my thinking to be assembling the story behind how that thing entirely works, though I do think this Alexey Contraption is a big help in deciphering anti-gravity in general.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 05-09-2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
              I'm hoping that some of this is going to click with your brain and set you off on finding the best most easily obtainable material that will produce the greatest result. It's probably aluminum but maybe a magnesium alloy might be better, though I have to wonder about pyrolitic graphite, ect, ect.

This is your bag, it's what I think you know a great deal about, so if not now then maybe later some material will make itself known to you and you can suggest another dielectric conductor besides aluminum. Least ways I call it a dielectic conductor. I'm sure this is where the piezo-electric or other qualities of quartz first reared it's ugly chipped angular shaped mineral head in the ARV's so-called capacitors, but I haven't gotten that far along in my thinking to be assembling the story behind how that thing entirely works, though I do think this Alexey Contraption is a big help in deciphering anti-gravity in general.

FIRST OF AL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT GAMBEIR.
              Much Appreciated

-----------------------------------

Graphite not really. Pure graphite brittle. Mix with glue and then it isn't pure any more.

pyrolitic graphite I never heard of.
              Here on this page:
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Is a table of diamagnetism.
              Superconductor −105
              Pyrolytic carbon −40.9
              Bismuth −16.6
              Mercury −2.9
              Silver −2.6
              Carbon (diamond) −2.1
              Lead −1.8
              Carbon (graphite) −1.6
              Copper −1.0
              Water −0.91

Bismuth is third best.
              Superconductor is best. However as we all know only solid superconductor is a ceramic disk made of expensive cake mix and then cooled to a temperature of -200c at last. Liquid Hydrogen and Liquid Helium are considered to be dangerous industrial substances. Not easily bought.
              Once upon a time I was in communication with Evgeni Podkletnov.
              I am sure I don't need to remind anyone here who he is.
              He told me that then one of his disks costed over $3000 to produce. On top of that they were brittle and needed to be dipped in liquid gases very often to keep their super-conductivity.
              Their super-conductivity he called it ''relevant'' not a full superconductor.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...arbon&_sacat=0

carbon is on e-bay

Graphite too

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pyrolytic...yEsv9KkQSvWfVg

Only 24 mm disks and 25 x 25 mm squares.
              Would need a lot to tile up a disk as large as one for Alexey's device.
              And to get 1 solid disk must be made to order and I don't know the costs.
              But might be well over $1000

Bismuth is much cheaper. But it is also brittle. I worked with it before can't make a thin sheet from it it breaks. It is also very heavy

This is your bag, it's what I think you know a great deal about, so if not now then maybe later some material will make itself known to you and you can suggest another dielectric conductor besides aluminum

I don't want to suggest now what I haven't tried. I really don't want the repeat of the previous conversation when as you have put it I was a wall writing up wall of text. But I also don't have very much ability to test it. At last right now anyway.

Aluminum has a special atomic structure that makes it a bit of everything. And it is a bit of all.
              Bismuth is a metal and metal are conductors. But Bismuth doesn't conduct very good. It is a bad conductor. I would call Bismuth a metallic Dielectric

----------------------------------------------------

I perhaps need to electroplate aluminum disk with Bismuth layer and see what it would do. But I think single layer would not do. Perhaps a few layers of Aluminum and Bismuth. Like I suggested on my other post.

it's a discussion and not a replication

So, if I replicate something to which thread I suppose to go with it?

I have a test on my mind which I hope I can do in June. May be July.
              First need to find HV source at last 10 KV.
              May that will clear things up a bit.

I still believe it can be done differently. However, without a test I cannot propose that as a valid alternative.

I will go away from here for a while to see to other things.
              I need to find some answer regarding experiment I am running now.

I make post about it in the forums. Some where else later and ask may be someone have an idea.

Good Day Or Evening To All

Comment

First off I'm hoping that if anyone is reading this they are thinking for themselves.

I'm speculating on how the Aluminum Plate is working as a dielectric conductor, and that may be inaccurate, but if it is right then I think it is a guide for the dielectric field which is visible using a ferocell in a magnet, but probably wouldn't be if the aluminum plate is just acting a kind of conduit for the dielectric field. I'm a little skeptical of this idea now so I might be way off in left field.

An alternative explanation almost as equally valid is that the aluminum is a magnetic mirror; reflecting by repulsion of the magnets polar field at 90 degrees and projecting it away, which essentially produces a similar or exactly the same outcome.

In either case this will be something that has to be determined, but the aluminum is either a magnetic mirror of sorts, or a dielectric conductor, and if it's the former, a mirror, that effect increases with the relative speed of magnetic rotations and their proximity to the aluminum plate as demonstrated by David Lawrence in his experiments with magnets and spinning copper plates.
                Magnetism

If the effect is one of a mirrored magnetic field, thus re-orienting a dielectric plane then obviously copper would be a better choice.

See, you have to get this idea in your head that it is the dielectric inertia that produces the magnetic field and it's magnetic force, which is what creates gravity since this is what takes place in all matter, even at a a subatomic field, and so every bit of matter has a magnetic field of some force, even diamagnetic material is still magnetic.

Now watch this until you either go blind, understand it, or have thoughts of suicide because very few people understand what Wheeler is showing in these video's of dropping a magnet down a copper pipe. It took me a stupidly long time to grasp the fundamental idea he was trying to show us without telling us, and honestly I didn't do it alone, but by reading a few hundred comments to find one from someone who did and then it clicked because all along I had this idea that the dielectric plane is the root of gravity.

This experiment is as Wheeler has described it as being akin to saying that if a fat guy stood next to an anorexic person that the anorexic would gain weight.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AngbMrr8Z_I[/VIDEO]
                Last edited by Gambeir; 05-13-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

FIRST OF AL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT GAMBEIR.
                  Much Appreciated

Graphite not really. Pure graphite brittle. Mix with glue and then it isn't pure any more.

pyrolitic graphite I never heard of.
                  Here on this page:
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Is a table of diamagnetism.
                  Superconductor −105
                  Pyrolytic carbon −40.9
                  Bismuth −16.6
                  Mercury −2.9
                  Silver −2.6
                  Carbon (diamond) −2.1
                  Lead −1.8
                  Carbon (graphite) −1.6
                  Copper −1.0
                  Water −0.91

Bismuth is third best.
                  Superconductor is best. However as we all know only solid superconductor is a ceramic disk made of expensive cake mix and then cooled to a temperature of -200c at last. Liquid Hydrogen and Liquid Helium are considered to be dangerous industrial substances. Not easily bought.
                  Once upon a time I was in communication with Evgeni Podkletnov.
                  I am sure I don't need to remind anyone here who he is.
                  He told me that then one of his disks costed over $3000 to produce. On top of that they were brittle and needed to be dipped in liquid gases very often to keep their super-conductivity.
                  Their super-conductivity he called it ''relevant'' not a full superconductor.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...arbon&_sacat=0

carbon is on e-bay

Graphite too

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pyrolytic...yEsv9KkQSvWfVg

Only 24 mm disks and 25 x 25 mm squares.
                  Would need a lot to tile up a disk as large as one for Alexey's device.
                  And to get 1 solid disk must be made to order and I don't know the costs.
                  But might be well over $1000

Bismuth is much cheaper. But it is also brittle. I worked with it before can't make a thin sheet from it it breaks. It is also very heavy

This is your bag, it's what I think you know a great deal about, so if not now then maybe later some material will make itself known to you and you can suggest another dielectric conductor besides aluminum

I don't want to suggest now what I haven't tried. I really don't want the repeat of the previous conversation when as you have put it I was a wall writing up wall of text. But I also don't have very much ability to test it. At last right now anyway.

Aluminum has a special atomic structure that makes it a bit of everything. And it is a bit of all.
                  Bismuth is a metal and metal are conductors. But Bismuth doesn't conduct very good. It is a bad conductor. I would call Bismuth a metallic Dielectric

----------------------------------------------------

I perhaps need to electroplate aluminum disk with Bismuth layer and see what it would do. But I think single layer would not do. Perhaps a few layers of Aluminum and Bismuth. Like I suggested on my other post.

it's a discussion and not a replication

So, if I replicate something to which thread I suppose to go with it?

I have a test on my mind which I hope I can do in June. May be July.
                  First need to find HV source at last 10 KV.
                  May that will clear things up a bit.

I still believe it can be done differently. However, without a test I cannot propose that as a valid alternative.

I will go away from here for a while to see to other things.
                  I need to find some answer regarding experiment I am running now.

I make post about it in the forums. Some where else later and ask may be someone have an idea.

Good Day Or Evening To All
                  Hmm...well you're going to have to spend some time looking at that pyrolitic graphite just for kicks. I read though that people messing round found that graphite sheet is said to be nearly as good and way cheaper.

I kind of toyed with messing round with powered graphite dusted on to wet lacquer and then layered with successive coats just to see what effect, if any, I might get.

Maybe we just have to wait to see what more comes out on all this and it will, there's people working on this all over the place, it's just a matter of time before we see some sort of actual so-called anti-gravity device.

If we are looking for a mirror effect that reflects and repels the magnetic field than evidently copper will be the simple solution.

Comment

My Answers

copper is more heavy then Aluminum.
                    I worked with Aluminum sheets as bases for another direction I cannot disclose at this time.
                    I have made a promise not to disclose before specific time

No offence to you Gambeir, but I wouldn't buy something just to go and play with it. This stuff would be expensice in UK in sufficient quontity for anything so buying for playing is kinda pointless.

---------------------------------------

Magnet down copper pipe I seen already several time, But thank you for this video. It is a new one I haven't seen before. But he doesn't seem to do it often enough to get ''dust'' from it like my pal from Russia got.
                    Every time he tried it the magnet was stopping about 80% down the pipe and just hung in the air inside the pipe

If base the assumption on that perhaps if you swing magnet faster past copper plate it would levitate off it..

But it could also create eddy currents which heat up the copper. Faraday's motor was made from brass or copper disk. So called uni polar motor perhaps.
                    Magnets sit and disk moves in magnetic field generating a difference in currents from middle of the disk to it's rim.
                    Perhaps that is not related here.
                    But I was thinking it was OK to mention it.
                    Ofc, no one ever measured if Faraday disk was loosing weight or doing anything else out of the ordinary

I am currently looking about an Aluminum disk with a pyramid pattern on it for a test. copper has melting point of 1085c while aluminum has about 630c so copper is out of temperature range i can create currently. Aluminum also easier to cast, sand and polish then copper. Less noise.

So that is about it.
                    Still looking how to make 10 kilo volts. Probably using old fashioned jacob's ladder.
                    Also the motors. Need to make motors myself or use a friction less magnetic accelerator.

I will post a design diagramm later this month. If anyone get any ideas about it please do comment.

Comment

I deleted and rewrote all of post #3

My previous conclusion was wrong.

Comment

A few answers in purple for you to consider

copper is more heavy then Aluminum.
                        I worked with Aluminum sheets as bases for another direction I cannot disclose at this time.
                        I have made a promise not to disclose before specific time

No offence to you Gambeir, but I wouldn't buy something just to go and play with it. This stuff would be expensice in UK in sufficient quontity for anything so buying for playing is kinda pointless.

---------------------------------------

Magnet down copper pipe I seen already several time, But thank you for this video. It is a new one I haven't seen before. But he doesn't seem to do it often enough to get ''dust'' from it like my pal from Russia got.
                        Every time he tried it the magnet was stopping about 80% down the pipe and just hung in the air inside the pipe

If base the assumption on that perhaps if you swing magnet faster past copper plate it would levitate off it..
                        Well of course if you apply power they will levitate but not very high and not without a great deal of heat.

But it could also create eddy currents which heat up the copper. Faraday's motor was made from brass or copper disk. So called uni polar motor perhaps.
                        Magnets sit and disk moves in magnetic field generating a difference in currents from middle of the disk to it's rim.
                        Perhaps that is not related here.
                        But I was thinking it was OK to mention it.
                        Ofc, no one ever measured if Faraday disk was loosing weight or doing anything else out of the ordinary
                        Too much conventional education Robur. You're stuck on the after effects. It's like you're looking to explain mole holes by examining the annoying mounds in the front yard instead of the creature that creates them.

In the video the question is about gravity because the copper pipe gains weight as the magnet falls.

Now, you've no doubt heard of the term inertial mass before. The magnet possesses a coherent magnetic field which means it also possesses a coherent dielectric plane where inertial mass is generated. It can now clearly be seen in the ferocell images. Coherent is to light what a laser is to a light bulb. Dielectric hypervelocity spatial energies are acting upon all things in the Universe at all time and without out it our Universe would not exist because it produces, among other things, magnetism which gives space to matter that is responsible for life as a 3D experience.

Without magnetism there is no 3D.

The inertial plane is a counter-space accretion disk.All matter, has weight because it has a magnetic field and therefore an accretion disk. In every cell in every bit of matter the same process takes place and is what gives rise to magnetism in matter, without which there would be no mass to matter. In other words, without magnetism there is no 3D. So this process of counterspace being perturbed and spiraling inwards to be expelled outwards is what produces magnetism and which happens in all matter, even diamagnetic matter.

Dielectric inertial planes are the root source for gravity since this where the magnetic field originates.

In the experiment the copper pipe experiences a gain in weight. That weight grain is due to a transfer of the dielectric inertial mass to the pipe.

Magnetism is the by-product of dielectric inertia. Weight is directly linked to dielectric inertia and through the magnetic field the transfer of weight to the copper.

I am currently looking about an Aluminum disk with a pyramid pattern on it for a test. copper has melting point of 1085c while aluminum has about 630c so copper is out of temperature range i can create currently. Aluminum also easier to cast, sand and polish then copper. Less noise.

So that is about it.
                        Still looking how to make 10 kilo volts. Probably using old fashioned jacob's ladder.
                        Also the motors. Need to make motors myself or use a friction less magnetic accelerator.

I will post a design diagramm later this month. If anyone get any ideas about it please do comment.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 05-15-2019, 12:31 AM.

Comment

My Reply

VERY NICE TEXT

But how does it apply to gravity in open space?
                          Where Dark Matter composes up-to 97% of all matter in existence.
                          And as Dark Matter is supposedly very heavy. And heavy stuff has mass.
                          Mass leads to Gravity.

It is mot like here are bunch of magnets flying through open space

------------------------------

When I post plate design would you please have a look and give opinion?
                          I can't fully re-make another reproduction. But have a test with plates probably.
                          If I can make motors myself.

Comment

VERY NICE TEXT

But how does it apply to gravity in open space?
                            Where Dark Matter composes up-to 97% of all matter in existence.
                            And as Dark Matter is supposedly very heavy. And heavy stuff has mass.
                            Mass leads to Gravity.

It is mot like here are bunch of magnets flying through open space

------------------------------

When I post plate design would you please have a look and give opinion?
                            I can't fully re-make another reproduction. But have a test with plates probably.
                            If I can make motors myself.
                            First of all I don't subscribe to people who profess to know and yet cannot even manage to seriously and honestly address how a machine like the Alexey works. Only one "So-Called" professional I know of has bothered to even try to understand the Alexey and that's Mantim Lee.

If Law Enforcement worked the same way we would still be burning people for witchcraft. OK, just because you encounter phenomena does not mean it's a result of demon worshiping. Christ sake's grow a pair is what I say, and so let me be clear about this: I'm in the camp of Wheeler, Tesla, Farnsworth, and Edward Leedskalnin.

Written by a person with a 4th grade education and you'd be significantly challenged to find anything this clearly written, this insightful and thoughtful in science blogs today. What was obvious to a man with a 4th grade education was equally obvious to Philo Farnsworth. Yet today what do have?
                            http://www.hyiq.org/Downloads/Edward...ic-Current.pdf

There are no black holes, there is no dark matter, and space is a void analogous to a shadow. There are no such thing as particles, electrons, or quantum thingy's. It's complete idiocy and anyone who thinks otherwise is being played for a fool. However, it would be a mistake to think that while misinterpreted cause and effect exist as our so-called science it is not entirely incorrect. They are, after all, based upon something, however ill conceived, and in the end, in our day, these misshapen stone tools are what we must use. Therefore this explanation, which is a conjecture, cannot be accurate but may be "scientific." In conventional terms the reason the Alexey works is because of "Anti-ferromagnetism." Yet aluminum, platinum, and manganese are paramagnetic materials. That's as simply as I can put it which makes no sense so let me try to put some sense to the Alexey. Paramagnetic materials such as aluminum, platinum, and manganese can experience an overall magnetization effect; an increase in their magnetization.

*Paraphrased from cited source material.

The distinction between the materials in terms of magnetism lies in the interaction of the micro-magnetic moment of the electron orbital motion and electron spin, causing a rearrangement of moments resulting from an applied magnetic field.* Notice the use of the term "applied." Applied does not say spinning or moving magnetic field. It just say's applied. Something to notice when reading along so that you don't get tunnel vision.

The magnetic moments introduced from electron spins and orbital increase the overall magnetization when a so-called "Spin Flop" state occurs.
                            http://magnetism.eu/esm/2009/slides/...n-spinflop.pdf

Antiferromagnetic materials with small magnetic anisotropy may, at a certain field value which usually is not very high, exhibit a so-called spin–flop transition in which the collinear antiparallel magnetic moments rotate to a direction perpendicular to the applied field.
                            https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...netic-material

Anistropy;
                            The phenomena electrical resistivity, such as in selenium, is high in one direction but low in the other, but when an alternating current is applied to this and other materials it is transmitted in only one direction. We say it becomes rectified by becoming a direct current.
                            https://www.britannica.com/science/anisotropy

Black Triangles; (from my notes, sorry I don't have a link to the author whom I am paraphrasing from). Might be Peter Grandics but if you do know then please post a link for others.

Unlike ferromagnetism, anti-ferromagnetism can lead to multiple optimal ground sates of minimal energy in one directional dimension: Consisting of alternating series of spins moving up and down, which in two dimensions, or multiples, forms a ground state.

Now consider an equilateral triangle with three spins, one at each vertex of the triangle; if each spin can take only two values, either up or down, then there are 2x2x2= *8 possible states to the total system. Six of which are going to be ground states. Of the six ground states two will be favorable and one will be unfavorable. The two situations which are not ground states is when all three vertex's are all up or all down.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 05-20-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Hey Gambier, I don't subscribe to people who profess to know but don't provide any proof thru actual real world experiments.

Comment

Working...
                              X