Energetic Forum

Energetic Forum (http://www.energeticforum.com/)
-   Renewable Energy (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/)
-   -   Anti-gravity (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/21116-anti-gravity.html)

vidbid 03-10-2019 07:13 AM

Anti-gravity
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambeir (Post 316448)
Hope this isn't too out of place. I can remove it obviously if you think so. However this image I managed to recover some time back when Boris Volfson caused a stir over his antigravity patent. Since that time this image, a readable image, has seemingly been scrubbed. Tin Eye cannot find one and I've searched, which I'm pretty good at most times, and I cannot locate another. I've reposted this image. You may want to consider downloading it for safe keeping.

In the ARV Inquiry Thread E.T. Power posted a video where Newman talks about wrapping coils of wire around a helium balloon and once more using a series of 9 volt batteries which would control the balloon. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...vehicle-4.html

Anyways take a look at this image. Helium is undoubtedly important.

The journal Nature said patent 6,960,975 https://patents.google.com/patent/US6960975B1 was granted Nov. 1 to Boris Volfson of Huntington, Ind.,
for a space vehicle propelled by a superconducting shield that alters the curvature of space-time outside the craft in a way that counteracts gravity.

*Note the patent does not show this image.

https://i.postimg.cc/gkdGn7fB/Gravity-Machines-LTD.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/FKgWpqhc/flying-thing.jpg

Has anybody seen this videos:



Code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U70nrM_E2T8
anti-gravity project - YouTube



Code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cWjc4H6FVQ
🔴 Mysterious Anti Gravity Invention That You Wanna See! 2018 - YouTube

Gambeir 05-09-2019 11:09 AM

The question is: Can the Alexey be real? My answer is, yes, it is positively real. Although we now have three threads all relating to anti-gravity machines this thread is simply entitled antigravity: A good place for discussion unless one wants to specifically address either the ARV or the Alexy in their own thread.

First begin with the Wheeler Maximum: There can be only two types of anti-gravity drives; either repulsion or a false mass drive. The secondary part of this technology is likely found in the work of Peter Grandics paper below. This establishes a link between known phenomena, observed fact and recorded data, as well as being supportive of so-called other unidentified flying vehicles, aka, black triangular ones as well as flying saucers in general.


https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ational_forces
Reproduced here below
https://tesla3.com/grandics-peter/

Although not shown in this patent, and now I cannot find the patent drawing that does show a triangular vehicle, oddly enough, the patent below does describes a tetrahedron/pyramid capacitor flying machine.
Method and apparatus for converting electrostatic potential energy

Now the Alexey is described, I think, by Wheeler right here in his own thread back in 2014, right here on Energetic Forums.

Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism. 92 pages. Free new book
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ew-book-5.html

It would be far better I'm sure if Ken were here explaining this, but notice that the rotating magnets on the Alexey have their dielectric inertial planes on a parallel plane with the aluminum plate of the Alexey. While the dielectric inertial plane of the AC Aluminum Plate is itself perpendicular at 90 degrees to those of the spinning magnets; if I'm not mistaken. Wheeler states that in order to re-vector the electromagnetic medium, previously mistakenly called gravity, it is necessary to utilize two magnetic fields using applied power while applying the right hand rule. I'm pretty sure that is what describes the Alexey Device.



This image posted by Ken below is in his thread cited above and is explained more completely in this video.
Listen closely to what he says at about 1:00 minute in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLx-ZxaDeDE

This means if you rotate the image 90 degrees you have the electromagnetic field prependicular to the DC powered spinning magnets: Keeping in mind the right hand rule.
https://www.overunity.com/14767/ulti...140727/image//

In the Alexey design you have an aluminum plate with an AC field which I think is creating just such a magnetic field as is illustrated and at a right angle to the one generated by the spinning magnets. So it's a little deceptive because you have to remember to see that the electro-magnetic field of the AC is on it's side, the poles then are pointing to the sides instead of vertically as shown in the illustration above.

Gambeir 05-09-2019 07:27 PM

What, all I hear are crickets now? I might have this really screwed up ya know. Think for yourselves. Now I think but am not 100% sure that the following is how this is working.
Note, I've re-read this and it should be re-written entirely. I re-wrote a little to clarify and but hopefully you gather the gist.

Essentially there's two dielectric inertial planes at work in the Alexey which are creating a re-vecotred dielectric inertial plane of inertial mass (gravity) effectively then re-orienting what we call gravity and this is accomplished in the Alexey by the revectoring of the local dielectric inertial plane using applied power and the right hand rule in combination with the two dielectric inertial planes created by the magnets and by the aluminum plate.


We do need to forget about Einstein and Gravity. To quote Wheeler, "there is no such thing as gravity, gravity is not a field modality." Dirt does not possess gravity, you do not possess gravity, gravity is a local manifestation of the electromagnetic energies of the counter-spacial energy field. The same one that creates magnetism.

Now then look at the illustration done by our own Ufopolitic's.
https://i.postimg.cc/k42PLvyF/0ud_EIk_X1.png

The plane of dielectric inertia in each magnets is horizontal. The dielectric inertial plane of the AC is evidently also horizontal ~ I now think, as opposed to previously where I was greatly in error on this.

In order to re-vector the dielectric inertial force acting on the object there has to be change of the inertial dielectric plane which produces a downwards force. At least this is my present thinking but I now think this too may again be too simplistic.

I believe that the aluminum disk represents the larger of two dielectric planes of inertia. So there are two dielectric planes, the magnets and the aluminum plate, with the aluminum plate seemingly representing a predominate dielectric plane of inertial mass (weight) of the whole machine.

The magnets inertial planes are smaller and represent a circular ring of smaller diameter and the two dielectric planes are not on the same plane but are in parallel.
I think but am not positive that the dielectric plane of inertia which contains a predominate mas is being re-vectored. However this could all be considerably more complex and I deleted what I wrote earlier as it has bothered me for several days now.

We could have multiple effects going on with the Alexey is my present thinking. I just need to know more to be more clear on what is taking place as opposed to what might be.

robur 05-09-2019 07:31 PM

Should I also move here too?
I will not re-post what I eitten on the other thread :)
That stays over here.

Gambeir - I hope you would comment on that some time if You like.
Is that SPUTINS here on another forum ID?

Gambeir 05-09-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317589)
Should I also move here too?
I will not re-post what I written on the other thread :)
That stays over here.

Gambeir - I hope you would comment on that some time if You like.
Is that SPUTINS here on another forum ID?

Well I'm just thinking that although we are addressing the Alexey Device, it's a discussion and not a replication, and that this is good place for a doing that without cluttering up the Alexey Replication Thread since I think that may become more active in the future.

As for what you wrote previously I can only say that I completely agree with Wheeler and I think Peter Grandics paper explains the phenomena encountered by Joe Parr, which explains the statement of John Quincy St. Clair that the shape of hyper-space is a tetrahedron/pyramid. Which is again validated by Ken Wheeler in this video.

VIDEO 82 Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism. BISMUTH DIELECTRIC INERTIA


Gambeir 05-09-2019 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317589)
Should I also move here too?
I will not re-post what I eitten on the other thread :)
That stays over here.

Gambeir - I hope you would comment on that some time if You like.
Is that SPUTINS here on another forum ID?

I'm hoping that some of this is going to click with your brain and set you off on finding the best most easily obtainable material that will produce the greatest result. It's probably aluminum but maybe a magnesium alloy might be better, though I have to wonder about pyrolitic graphite, ect, ect.

This is your bag, it's what I think you know a great deal about, so if not now then maybe later some material will make itself known to you and you can suggest another dielectric conductor besides aluminum. Least ways I call it a dielectic conductor. I'm sure this is where the piezo-electric or other qualities of quartz first reared it's ugly chipped angular shaped mineral head in the ARV's so-called capacitors, but I haven't gotten that far along in my thinking to be assembling the story behind how that thing entirely works, though I do think this Alexey Contraption is a big help in deciphering anti-gravity in general.

robur 05-11-2019 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambeir (Post 317592)
I'm hoping that some of this is going to click with your brain and set you off on finding the best most easily obtainable material that will produce the greatest result. It's probably aluminum but maybe a magnesium alloy might be better, though I have to wonder about pyrolitic graphite, ect, ect.

This is your bag, it's what I think you know a great deal about, so if not now then maybe later some material will make itself known to you and you can suggest another dielectric conductor besides aluminum. Least ways I call it a dielectic conductor. I'm sure this is where the piezo-electric or other qualities of quartz first reared it's ugly chipped angular shaped mineral head in the ARV's so-called capacitors, but I haven't gotten that far along in my thinking to be assembling the story behind how that thing entirely works, though I do think this Alexey Contraption is a big help in deciphering anti-gravity in general.


FIRST OF AL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT GAMBEIR.
Much Appreciated

-----------------------------------

Graphite not really. Pure graphite brittle. Mix with glue and then it isn't pure any more.

pyrolitic graphite I never heard of.
Here on this page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Is a table of diamagnetism.
Superconductor −105
Pyrolytic carbon −40.9
Bismuth −16.6
Mercury −2.9
Silver −2.6
Carbon (diamond) −2.1
Lead −1.8
Carbon (graphite) −1.6
Copper −1.0
Water −0.91

Bismuth is third best.
Superconductor is best. However as we all know only solid superconductor is a ceramic disk made of expensive cake mix and then cooled to a temperature of -200c at last. Liquid Hydrogen and Liquid Helium are considered to be dangerous industrial substances. Not easily bought.
Once upon a time I was in communication with Evgeni Podkletnov.
I am sure I don't need to remind anyone here who he is.
He told me that then one of his disks costed over $3000 to produce. On top of that they were brittle and needed to be dipped in liquid gases very often to keep their super-conductivity.
Their super-conductivity he called it ''relevant'' not a full superconductor.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...arbon&_sacat=0

carbon is on e-bay

Graphite too

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pyrolytic...yEsv9KkQSvWfVg

Only 24 mm disks and 25 x 25 mm squares.
Would need a lot to tile up a disk as large as one for Alexey's device.
And to get 1 solid disk must be made to order and I don't know the costs.
But might be well over $1000

Bismuth is much cheaper. But it is also brittle. I worked with it before can't make a thin sheet from it it breaks. It is also very heavy

This is your bag, it's what I think you know a great deal about, so if not now then maybe later some material will make itself known to you and you can suggest another dielectric conductor besides aluminum

I don't want to suggest now what I haven't tried. I really don't want the repeat of the previous conversation when as you have put it I was a wall writing up wall of text. But I also don't have very much ability to test it. At last right now anyway.

Aluminum has a special atomic structure that makes it a bit of everything. And it is a bit of all.
Bismuth is a metal and metal are conductors. But Bismuth doesn't conduct very good. It is a bad conductor. I would call Bismuth a metallic Dielectric

----------------------------------------------------

I perhaps need to electroplate aluminum disk with Bismuth layer and see what it would do. But I think single layer would not do. Perhaps a few layers of Aluminum and Bismuth. Like I suggested on my other post.

it's a discussion and not a replication

So, if I replicate something to which thread I suppose to go with it?:D

I have a test on my mind which I hope I can do in June. May be July.
First need to find HV source at last 10 KV.
May that will clear things up a bit.


I still believe it can be done differently. However, without a test I cannot propose that as a valid alternative.

I will go away from here for a while to see to other things.
I need to find some answer regarding experiment I am running now.

I make post about it in the forums. Some where else later and ask may be someone have an idea.

Good Day Or Evening To All

Gambeir 05-13-2019 09:04 PM

First off I'm hoping that if anyone is reading this they are thinking for themselves.

I'm speculating on how the Aluminum Plate is working as a dielectric conductor, and that may be inaccurate, but if it is right then I think it is a guide for the dielectric field which is visible using a ferocell in a magnet, but probably wouldn't be if the aluminum plate is just acting a kind of conduit for the dielectric field. I'm a little skeptical of this idea now so I might be way off in left field.

An alternative explanation almost as equally valid is that the aluminum is a magnetic mirror; reflecting by repulsion of the magnets polar field at 90 degrees and projecting it away, which essentially produces a similar or exactly the same outcome.

In either case this will be something that has to be determined, but the aluminum is either a magnetic mirror of sorts, or a dielectric conductor, and if it's the former, a mirror, that effect increases with the relative speed of magnetic rotations and their proximity to the aluminum plate as demonstrated by David Lawrence in his experiments with magnets and spinning copper plates.
Magnetism

If the effect is one of a mirrored magnetic field, thus re-orienting a dielectric plane then obviously copper would be a better choice.

See, you have to get this idea in your head that it is the dielectric inertia that produces the magnetic field and it's magnetic force, which is what creates gravity since this is what takes place in all matter, even at a a subatomic field, and so every bit of matter has a magnetic field of some force, even diamagnetic material is still magnetic.

Now watch this until you either go blind, understand it, or have thoughts of suicide because very few people understand what Wheeler is showing in these video's of dropping a magnet down a copper pipe. It took me a stupidly long time to grasp the fundamental idea he was trying to show us without telling us, and honestly I didn't do it alone, but by reading a few hundred comments to find one from someone who did and then it clicked because all along I had this idea that the dielectric plane is the root of gravity.

This experiment is as Wheeler has described it as being akin to saying that if a fat guy stood next to an anorexic person that the anorexic would gain weight.


Gambeir 05-13-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317630)
FIRST OF AL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT GAMBEIR.
Much Appreciated

-----------------------------------

Graphite not really. Pure graphite brittle. Mix with glue and then it isn't pure any more.

pyrolitic graphite I never heard of.
Here on this page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Is a table of diamagnetism.
Superconductor −105
Pyrolytic carbon −40.9
Bismuth −16.6
Mercury −2.9
Silver −2.6
Carbon (diamond) −2.1
Lead −1.8
Carbon (graphite) −1.6
Copper −1.0
Water −0.91

Bismuth is third best.
Superconductor is best. However as we all know only solid superconductor is a ceramic disk made of expensive cake mix and then cooled to a temperature of -200c at last. Liquid Hydrogen and Liquid Helium are considered to be dangerous industrial substances. Not easily bought.
Once upon a time I was in communication with Evgeni Podkletnov.
I am sure I don't need to remind anyone here who he is.
He told me that then one of his disks costed over $3000 to produce. On top of that they were brittle and needed to be dipped in liquid gases very often to keep their super-conductivity.
Their super-conductivity he called it ''relevant'' not a full superconductor.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...arbon&_sacat=0

carbon is on e-bay

Graphite too

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pyrolytic...yEsv9KkQSvWfVg

Only 24 mm disks and 25 x 25 mm squares.
Would need a lot to tile up a disk as large as one for Alexey's device.
And to get 1 solid disk must be made to order and I don't know the costs.
But might be well over $1000

Bismuth is much cheaper. But it is also brittle. I worked with it before can't make a thin sheet from it it breaks. It is also very heavy

This is your bag, it's what I think you know a great deal about, so if not now then maybe later some material will make itself known to you and you can suggest another dielectric conductor besides aluminum

I don't want to suggest now what I haven't tried. I really don't want the repeat of the previous conversation when as you have put it I was a wall writing up wall of text. But I also don't have very much ability to test it. At last right now anyway.

Aluminum has a special atomic structure that makes it a bit of everything. And it is a bit of all.
Bismuth is a metal and metal are conductors. But Bismuth doesn't conduct very good. It is a bad conductor. I would call Bismuth a metallic Dielectric

----------------------------------------------------

I perhaps need to electroplate aluminum disk with Bismuth layer and see what it would do. But I think single layer would not do. Perhaps a few layers of Aluminum and Bismuth. Like I suggested on my other post.

it's a discussion and not a replication

So, if I replicate something to which thread I suppose to go with it?:D

I have a test on my mind which I hope I can do in June. May be July.
First need to find HV source at last 10 KV.
May that will clear things up a bit.


I still believe it can be done differently. However, without a test I cannot propose that as a valid alternative.

I will go away from here for a while to see to other things.
I need to find some answer regarding experiment I am running now.

I make post about it in the forums. Some where else later and ask may be someone have an idea.

Good Day Or Evening To All

Hmm...well you're going to have to spend some time looking at that pyrolitic graphite just for kicks. I read though that people messing round found that graphite sheet is said to be nearly as good and way cheaper.

I kind of toyed with messing round with powered graphite dusted on to wet lacquer and then layered with successive coats just to see what effect, if any, I might get.

Maybe we just have to wait to see what more comes out on all this and it will, there's people working on this all over the place, it's just a matter of time before we see some sort of actual so-called anti-gravity device.

If we are looking for a mirror effect that reflects and repels the magnetic field than evidently copper will be the simple solution.

robur 05-13-2019 11:58 PM

My Answers
 
copper is more heavy then Aluminum.
I worked with Aluminum sheets as bases for another direction I cannot disclose at this time.
I have made a promise not to disclose before specific time

-----------------------------------

No offence to you Gambeir, but I wouldn't buy something just to go and play with it. This stuff would be expensice in UK in sufficient quontity for anything so buying for playing is kinda pointless.

---------------------------------------

Magnet down copper pipe I seen already several time, But thank you for this video. It is a new one I haven't seen before. But he doesn't seem to do it often enough to get ''dust'' from it like my pal from Russia got.
Every time he tried it the magnet was stopping about 80% down the pipe and just hung in the air inside the pipe

If base the assumption on that perhaps if you swing magnet faster past copper plate it would levitate off it..

But it could also create eddy currents which heat up the copper. Faraday's motor was made from brass or copper disk. So called uni polar motor perhaps.
Magnets sit and disk moves in magnetic field generating a difference in currents from middle of the disk to it's rim.
Perhaps that is not related here.
But I was thinking it was OK to mention it.
Ofc, no one ever measured if Faraday disk was loosing weight or doing anything else out of the ordinary

I am currently looking about an Aluminum disk with a pyramid pattern on it for a test. copper has melting point of 1085c while aluminum has about 630c so copper is out of temperature range i can create currently. Aluminum also easier to cast, sand and polish then copper. Less noise.

So that is about it.
Still looking how to make 10 kilo volts. Probably using old fashioned jacob's ladder.
Also the motors. Need to make motors myself or use a friction less magnetic accelerator.

I will post a design diagramm later this month. If anyone get any ideas about it please do comment.

Gambeir 05-14-2019 11:35 PM

I deleted and rewrote all of post #3

My previous conclusion was wrong.

Gambeir 05-15-2019 12:27 AM

A few answers in purple for you to consider

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317725)
copper is more heavy then Aluminum.
I worked with Aluminum sheets as bases for another direction I cannot disclose at this time.
I have made a promise not to disclose before specific time

-----------------------------------

No offence to you Gambeir, but I wouldn't buy something just to go and play with it. This stuff would be expensice in UK in sufficient quontity for anything so buying for playing is kinda pointless.

---------------------------------------

Magnet down copper pipe I seen already several time, But thank you for this video. It is a new one I haven't seen before. But he doesn't seem to do it often enough to get ''dust'' from it like my pal from Russia got.
Every time he tried it the magnet was stopping about 80% down the pipe and just hung in the air inside the pipe

If base the assumption on that perhaps if you swing magnet faster past copper plate it would levitate off it..

Well of course if you apply power they will levitate but not very high and not without a great deal of heat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317725)
But it could also create eddy currents which heat up the copper. Faraday's motor was made from brass or copper disk. So called uni polar motor perhaps.
Magnets sit and disk moves in magnetic field generating a difference in currents from middle of the disk to it's rim.
Perhaps that is not related here.
But I was thinking it was OK to mention it.
Ofc, no one ever measured if Faraday disk was loosing weight or doing anything else out of the ordinary

Too much conventional education Robur. You're stuck on the after effects. It's like you're looking to explain mole holes by examining the annoying mounds in the front yard instead of the creature that creates them.

In the video the question is about gravity because the copper pipe gains weight as the magnet falls.

Now, you've no doubt heard of the term inertial mass before. The magnet possesses a coherent magnetic field which means it also possesses a coherent dielectric plane where inertial mass is generated. It can now clearly be seen in the ferocell images. Coherent is to light what a laser is to a light bulb. Dielectric hypervelocity spatial energies are acting upon all things in the Universe at all time and without out it our Universe would not exist because it produces, among other things, magnetism which gives space to matter that is responsible for life as a 3D experience.

Without magnetism there is no 3D.

The inertial plane is a counter-space accretion disk.All matter, has weight because it has a magnetic field and therefore an accretion disk. In every cell in every bit of matter the same process takes place and is what gives rise to magnetism in matter, without which there would be no mass to matter. In other words, without magnetism there is no 3D. So this process of counterspace being perturbed and spiraling inwards to be expelled outwards is what produces magnetism and which happens in all matter, even diamagnetic matter.

Dielectric inertial planes are the root source for gravity since this where the magnetic field originates.

In the experiment the copper pipe experiences a gain in weight. That weight grain is due to a transfer of the dielectric inertial mass to the pipe.

Magnetism is the by-product of dielectric inertia. Weight is directly linked to dielectric inertia and through the magnetic field the transfer of weight to the copper.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317725)
I am currently looking about an Aluminum disk with a pyramid pattern on it for a test. copper has melting point of 1085c while aluminum has about 630c so copper is out of temperature range i can create currently. Aluminum also easier to cast, sand and polish then copper. Less noise.

So that is about it.
Still looking how to make 10 kilo volts. Probably using old fashioned jacob's ladder.
Also the motors. Need to make motors myself or use a friction less magnetic accelerator.

I will post a design diagramm later this month. If anyone get any ideas about it please do comment.


robur 05-15-2019 01:30 PM

My Reply
 
VERY NICE TEXT :D

But how does it apply to gravity in open space?
Where Dark Matter composes up-to 97% of all matter in existence.
And as Dark Matter is supposedly very heavy. And heavy stuff has mass.
Mass leads to Gravity.

It is mot like here are bunch of magnets flying through open space :beamup:

------------------------------

When I post plate design would you please have a look and give opinion?
I can't fully re-make another reproduction. But have a test with plates probably.
If I can make motors myself.

Gambeir 05-20-2019 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317783)
VERY NICE TEXT :D

But how does it apply to gravity in open space?
Where Dark Matter composes up-to 97% of all matter in existence.
And as Dark Matter is supposedly very heavy. And heavy stuff has mass.
Mass leads to Gravity.

It is mot like here are bunch of magnets flying through open space :beamup:

------------------------------

When I post plate design would you please have a look and give opinion?
I can't fully re-make another reproduction. But have a test with plates probably.
If I can make motors myself.

First of all I don't subscribe to people who profess to know and yet cannot even manage to seriously and honestly address how a machine like the Alexey works. Only one "So-Called" professional I know of has bothered to even try to understand the Alexey and that's Mantim Lee.

If Law Enforcement worked the same way we would still be burning people for witchcraft. OK, just because you encounter phenomena does not mean it's a result of demon worshiping. Christ sake's grow a pair is what I say, and so let me be clear about this: I'm in the camp of Wheeler, Tesla, Farnsworth, and Edward Leedskalnin.

Written by a person with a 4th grade education and you'd be significantly challenged to find anything this clearly written, this insightful and thoughtful in science blogs today. What was obvious to a man with a 4th grade education was equally obvious to Philo Farnsworth. Yet today what do have?
http://www.hyiq.org/Downloads/Edward...ic-Current.pdf

There are no black holes, there is no dark matter, and space is a void analogous to a shadow. There are no such thing as particles, electrons, or quantum thingy's. It's complete idiocy and anyone who thinks otherwise is being played for a fool. However, it would be a mistake to think that while misinterpreted cause and effect exist as our so-called science it is not entirely incorrect. They are, after all, based upon something, however ill conceived, and in the end, in our day, these misshapen stone tools are what we must use. Therefore this explanation, which is a conjecture, cannot be accurate but may be "scientific." In conventional terms the reason the Alexey works is because of "Anti-ferromagnetism." Yet aluminum, platinum, and manganese are paramagnetic materials. That's as simply as I can put it which makes no sense so let me try to put some sense to the Alexey. Paramagnetic materials such as aluminum, platinum, and manganese can experience an overall magnetization effect; an increase in their magnetization.
:)

*Paraphrased from cited source material.

The distinction between the materials in terms of magnetism lies in the interaction of the micro-magnetic moment of the electron orbital motion and electron spin, causing a rearrangement of moments resulting from an applied magnetic field.* Notice the use of the term "applied." Applied does not say spinning or moving magnetic field. It just say's applied. Something to notice when reading along so that you don't get tunnel vision.

The magnetic moments introduced from electron spins and orbital increase the overall magnetization when a so-called "Spin Flop" state occurs.
http://magnetism.eu/esm/2009/slides/...n-spinflop.pdf


Antiferromagnetic materials with small magnetic anisotropy may, at a certain field value which usually is not very high, exhibit a so-called spin–flop transition in which the collinear antiparallel magnetic moments rotate to a direction perpendicular to the applied field.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...netic-material

Anistropy;
The phenomena electrical resistivity, such as in selenium, is high in one direction but low in the other, but when an alternating current is applied to this and other materials it is transmitted in only one direction. We say it becomes rectified by becoming a direct current.
https://www.britannica.com/science/anisotropy

Black Triangles; (from my notes, sorry I don't have a link to the author whom I am paraphrasing from). Might be Peter Grandics but if you do know then please post a link for others.

Unlike ferromagnetism, anti-ferromagnetism can lead to multiple optimal ground sates of minimal energy in one directional dimension: Consisting of alternating series of spins moving up and down, which in two dimensions, or multiples, forms a ground state.

Now consider an equilateral triangle with three spins, one at each vertex of the triangle; if each spin can take only two values, either up or down, then there are 2x2x2= *8 possible states to the total system. Six of which are going to be ground states. Of the six ground states two will be favorable and one will be unfavorable. The two situations which are not ground states is when all three vertex's are all up or all down.

nutzNvoltz 05-20-2019 08:58 AM

Hey Gambier, I don't subscribe to people who profess to know but don't provide any proof thru actual real world experiments.

Gambeir 05-20-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutzNvoltz (Post 317896)
Hey Gambier, I don't subscribe to people who profess to know but don't provide any proof thru actual real world experiments.

I do realize that most times I just say stupid things naturally out of habit but once in a while I say them with a purpose. So I grant you that what you say is fair enough, but doesn't the historical context show an almost entirely and completely different view as to how the Universe works?

Look at Henry Steven's brief on the Karl Schappeller Device. It's an important idea he try's to get across in explaining the Aether. The allegation is that science was hijacked and that previous to Albert Einstein there was an entirely different understanding which underpinned the formation of ideas about the way Universe worked.
https://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ppeller_Device

If that allegation is true, then what is important are the denials because truth is hidden behind a curtain of denial; pathological liars do this automatically, which includes virtually all criminally minded unethical people. We all know this, I'm not telling anyone anything everyone don't instinctively already know, but you're not a criminal and that's a problem because every criminal instinctively knows that accurate truths, individually parted, cannot explain a whole: Not unless they are joined into a single image. Translated it means that only those who have a complete picture of the whole elephant can use the knowledge and discoveries of six blind men. Every criminal instinctively understands that and seeks to keep the six blind men separated with lies and denials. Every policeman, detective, and investigator knows the game. Others call it conspiracy theory while law enforcement calls it criminal investigation 101.

All this means is that there is another explanation which as Steven's explained was significantly different and that probably explains so-called phenomena such as UFO's. Not because it's necessarily a different physics any more than an elephant is six other animals, but it is a different understanding of physics: There has to be cross correlations in any criminal plot just as the six descriptions of an elephant from six bind men must describe a single animal. Black holes doe exist then, but they aren't what they think they are, they aren't the black holes as described by those who think they understand, and the reason is because the guy explaining one part of the elephant is at it's butt and holding it's tail; don't ya see? So what we need is to get the six bind men to feel the whole creature, but the lies are keeping them apart, and thus the criminal intent is successful because it has to be a criminal intent involved in order for that division to take place. It cannot be accidental, all rational people and all adults seek the truth, and only criminals seek to obscure and obfuscate the truth.

Having now seen a black triangle, having seen what it can do, and now knowing with absolute certainty that the machine is real and not fictional and which I do not believe for one second is anything alien, but rather a human made vehicle, and so some explanation must exist to explain how it works and the only reason we don't have that explanation is that a criminally inspired and intended plot is in effect. There can be no other rational conclusion and criminal malfeasance disguised as national security is probably not something to support if we intend to live as free beings.

In the case of the Alexey Device it can be only one of two things. It's either a fraud or it's real. Saying it's a fraud just allows escape back to a comfort zone where you hold your security blankey and suck your thumb in secure knowledge. Saying it's real means having to explain it one way or the other. Since I and others do know this technology is real and do not believe that aliens are responsible for it, then the odds are strongly in favor of the Alexey being a real working machine and if that's the case let's find an explanation which works regardless of whose toes get pinched in the process.


So going back to the Alexey device the question really becomes can we can link minutia to a wider understanding of how Universe works, and is this one case where doing that implies Wheeler and Steven's are correct?

Gambeir 05-20-2019 10:01 PM

Also let's bring a discussion about Aliens in to this whole topic because it is directly related. Everything from the official sources say that Ufo's are alien machines. Nowhere does any official source acknowledge any Earthly antigravity machine.

Since this is about anti-gravity and because that topic is directly related to Aliens and the official narrative about Ufo's is that they are alien machines, then I think it's appropriate to include the developing meme that 5G is a defense system from Alien Invasion, as well as just discussing whether or not people believe that there's any truth to any of these stories.

Some of you might know who Clif High is. I do and I followed his predictive forecasting for about a decade and found it interesting and useful, but there came a time when Clif himself said he was visited by men in dark suits.

Now I listened to this entire interview, all 2 & 1/2 hours worth.
clif high - Major Anouncement, Changes on the Earth Like You've Never Seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE5I6acdPD0

A more condensed version of the specific topic of Aliens and 5G as a defense network.
Clif High on possible purpose of 5G (Anti-Alien Effort)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks1FsrmeFrI

Clif high mentions Dr. David Jacobs in these interviews and I've listened to Dr. Jacobs in this highly recommended interview conducted by Sott.net News.

The Truth Perspective: Interview with David M. Jacobs: "Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity" Sott.net
Sun, 08 May 2016 2 hours long.
https://www.sott.net/article/317893-...ntrol-Humanity
MP3
https://media.sott.net/srn/20160508t...l-humanity.mp3

OK, so here's the thing. If what I saw wasn't a human made vehicle then we are in one hell of a mess if, in fact, Dr Jacobs and Clif High are correct and I'm wrong. In which case you had better pray to Almighty God that I'm right and that this is nothing but a gigantic Communist/Nazi Billionaire criminal plot instead of the alternative. In either case, the truth is one or the other. Neither of which are especially attractive if we little snooks have nothing more at our disposal than a gas guzzling suv and some religious inspiration to carry us through what lies ahead because rather obviously what is happening all around us, in politic's, in laws and pending legislative acts of high treason, well there's a world of hurt coming your way to a neighborhood near you soon. The only question I have is who is it serving; Aliens or humankinds most ancient enemy, the self proclaimed royalty?

robur 05-22-2019 01:25 AM

My Answers To All Latest Posts
 
About Dark Matter
I respectfully decline to accept Dark Matter doesn't exist.May be it doesn't exist in a form that is commonly accepted. I say this due to a personal reason that is also a bit private and is not really for this forum.

About Black Triangle
I don't know much about about the subject. In USSR time here was a project that my relative once told me about. It was told more like a nice story to a child. I was may be 8 at that time. He said he was working on building ''new super plane that had no wings, no jet engines, but that could fly faster then you can blink and may be go to other planets. That super-ship was powered by 4th state of matter. Which is Plasma. That was all I can remember.

About Man-Made UFO
So called foo Fighters that were supposedly developed by Nazi Germany at the end of WWII. Here are a few old photographs that might be showing those. Victor Schauberger's Imploder that ran on distilled water.
Distilled Water I got from a third party conversation in 2008 with a good friend of mine who sadly died a few years later.

So called AURORA ship or plane that might be powered by a plasma engine. That heats up mercury vapors and accelerates them to 50000 RPM or faster. This is beyond any shed workshop and also highly poisonous.

That is about that I can't add any more.

About Gambeir's Camp
If that is so then I am in your camp too. Well, in the most of it. As I already stated I cannot fully agree with everything that Ken Wheeler writes

If you Tesla fan you might have heard about so called Tesla Flying Machine?
Very little if anything known about it. Supposedly it was some kind of gyroscope device or something like that. That would be in any case almost impossible to reproduce. It is even less info then Otis Carr's ship. That at last has a few diagrams.

About Alien Presence.
I don't wish to get into that discussion again. I did before with my channeling infos and that just created an argument. I am not going back on anything I said in the past to you Gambeir on the forum PMS. And what I said to Spacecase0.
That is all for my comments.


------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I am preparing to do casting of some parts for my current project so I might not check back in a while.
Hopefully, when I check back next time I will have design for Alexey's Device Test ready to be shown.

Regarding Alexey's Device Replication And Testing
I have a question to those who are discussing this subject here.
Regarding magnetic set.

Would you think that effect could be increased in power/intensity if amount of magnets was significantly increased?

From 6 to 12 or more.

spacecase0 05-22-2019 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317955)
Regarding Alexey's Device Replication And Testing
I have a question to those who are discussing this subject here.
Regarding magnetic set.

Would you think that effect could be increased in power/intensity if amount of magnets was significantly increased?

From 6 to 12 or more.

if we look at tests like wilbert smith and others did with spinning magnetic fields,
it is the magnetic intensity AND that gap in them that makes it work better.
so just don't put them to close that they act as one large magnet.
and if you make them removable, you can try 12 and then take out every other one and test it with 6 of them with all the same other hardware so that you don't have to build it all twice

Gambeir 05-27-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317955)
About Dark Matter
I respectfully decline to accept Dark Matter doesn't exist.May be it doesn't exist in a form that is commonly accepted. I say this due to a personal reason that is also a bit private and is not really for this forum.

Essentially conventional astrophysics uses dark matter as one way of explaining counterspace without admitting or explaining anything at all. It has many uses all of which are intended to keep the doors of real understanding closed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317955)
About Black Triangle
I don't know much about about the subject. In USSR time here was a project that my relative once told me about. It was told more like a nice story to a child. I was may be 8 at that time. He said he was working on building ''new super plane that had no wings, no jet engines, but that could fly faster then you can blink and may be go to other planets. That super-ship was powered by 4th state of matter. Which is Plasma. That was all I can remember.

May comment on this at another time but there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that these are man made machines and in no way alien technology. In many ways these are in fact easier to understand in principle than either the Alexey or ARV.


Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317955)
About Man-Made UFO
So called foo Fighters that were supposedly developed by Nazi Germany at the end of WWII. Here are a few old photographs that might be showing those. Victor Schauberger's Imploder that ran on distilled water.
Distilled Water I got from a third party conversation in 2008 with a good friend of mine who sadly died a few years later.

It's even more sad that people support politicians and the military when it's a known and demonstrated fact that they have all the information.


Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317955)
So called AURORA ship or plane that might be powered by a plasma engine. That heats up mercury vapors and accelerates them to 50000 RPM or faster. This is beyond any shed workshop and also highly poisonous.

That is about that I can't add any more.

If people saw what I saw, then they would be in an uproar if they believed that technology was being withheld, but of course about 98% of em have been programmed to think it's just got to be alien. That would be easy to believe given the ox carts we are left to use and the lies the education system tells.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317955)
About Gambeir's Camp
If that is so then I am in your camp too. Well, in the most of it. As I already stated I cannot fully agree with everything that Ken Wheeler writes

If you Tesla fan you might have heard about so called Tesla Flying Machine?
Very little if anything known about it. Supposedly it was some kind of gyroscope device or something like that. That would be in any case almost impossible to reproduce. It is even less info then Otis Carr's ship. That at last has a few diagrams.

How can a man who created the "Electron Gun" have done so by way of using a theory he didn't believe in? It's not remotely logical.

If particles existed they would have been weaponized, and because they don't they haven' been, which is why nanoparticles have been created, or at least that's one of the many reasons why.


Cause of utility pole (90 foot ones) collapse still unknown. The narrative is that possibly one or two old poles fell over and took the other 27 newer poles down. Very similar to how the world trade center collapsed as well..:wall:



Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 317955)
About Alien Presence.
I don't wish to get into that discussion again. I did before with my channeling infos and that just created an argument. I am not going back on anything I said in the past to you Gambeir on the forum PMS. And what I said to Spacecase0.
That is all for my comments.


------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I am preparing to do casting of some parts for my current project so I might not check back in a while.
Hopefully, when I check back next time I will have design for Alexey's Device Test ready to be shown.

Regarding Alexey's Device Replication And Testing
I have a question to those who are discussing this subject here.
Regarding magnetic set.

Would you think that effect could be increased in power/intensity if amount of magnets was significantly increased?

From 6 to 12 or more.

Fact is I do not know, but my gut tells me no, and that is based on Joe Parr's work and some of my own. I really cannot say without more knowledge. Right now I'd say that you're going to have to apply power. Off hand I'd say look at Brikeland Currents to see how those fields create Transport Tubes and that is the best guidance I can offer as of right now.


Adding this; Donald Scott's book the Electric Sky The Electric Sky book
https://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2...lectricsun.jpg
https://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2...09polarity.htm

The magnetic is the focused/condensed dielectric counterspatial field which is all around us everywhere. That's why you can create a magnetic field anywhere because the dielectric counterspace is everywhere at all time, because if it weren't you yourself probably would cease to exist, just guessing but I think so. Could be that's what's being depicted in Tom Cruise's terrifying version of War of the Worlds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy_uTerw6dA

Gambeir 05-27-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecase0 (Post 317960)
if we look at tests like wilbert smith and others did with spinning magnetic fields,
it is the magnetic intensity AND that gap in them that makes it work better.
so just don't put them to close that they act as one large magnet.
and if you make them removable, you can try 12 and then take out every other one and test it with 6 of them with all the same other hardware so that you don't have to build it all twice

At the beginning of this holiday weekend I managed to hog in a couple questions to Ken Wheeler who was conducting a live question and answer session on Youtube. Wheeler mumbled a response to one question and which has proven insightful, helpful, and something I was overlooking. This post is really about how we all become fixated and how that becomes a repeated parroting error which multiplies until almost nothing else can be seen, and so what I asked was a put as an inquiry when I posted "vacuum polarization?" To which he replied "No, I'm talking about induction." I immediately thought well of course, what was I ever thinking....? Now let's review our understanding of gravity as an inductive process.

Gravity, correctly understood, is the product of inertial acceleration upon matter, and can be seen in a condensed form as the magnets dielectric plane as an accretion disk in a magnet. Gravity is therefore inductive in nature and composed of counter-spatial energies.

This understanding of the true nature of gravity was formulated and understood long ago in Germany. Probably somewhere in the mid to late 1920's judging by the available evidence. Some of which managed to make it to our time. Here then is evidence of that allegation which I hope to make more obvious further along in this post.

http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/vz-2/vril31.gif
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/html-1/vriltechnology.htm


Induction Propulsion is used in this video to describe these magnetic gate motors. They are the words of the author himself used and it's something I think is significant in itself.
The 3 Types of Magnetic Motors Part 03


I want to point something out when watching video's on magnetic induction propulsion systems, and that is the cross correlation between the shape designs of many of these system and that of the Vril Saucer illustration: Namely the tetrahedron shape inside the Vril Saucer, which is fundamentally represented throughout various types of magnetic gates, but without the apparent connect being made between historical evidence and the subsequent invention of 2D type representations of induction propulsion. For example, the classic Vee Gate system would become what in 3D? That's right it would become a Tetrahedron. A tetrahedron is a 3D shape and a Vee Gate is a 2D shape.

Using a pencil, some paper, and a row of tiny flat neo magnets I tested a theory of operation which anyone can repeat. Hopefully with better materials. True inductive propulsion will require better material and more powerful magnets but what I discovered is there is more afoot to the game and if you screw around doing something similar you too find that a 3D Tetrahedron is a magnetic gate and it will validate the magnetic gate designs seen in many of these video's as a sort of inferior 2D interpretation of what a 3D representation of their image would look like. Also let it be known that Andrew Johnson is correct in reporting that the black tetrahedron (illustrated by Michael Schratt) does, in fact, move with the blunt end forwards. Magnetic induction repulsion is vectored out the slopes of the long sides of the tetrahedron best in my own primitive experiments. That is collaborative to the information reported and suggests then that the link is in magnetic induction/repulsion as represented by the tetrahedron shape.

Andrew Johnson TR-3B and the secret space program.
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...4&part=1&gen=5

MICHAEL SCHRATT - Secret Man-Made Tech All Along - Secret Space Program Uses Human Technology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYL2qLqbLc0

For Clarification then, a typical Vee Gate is only a one plane of the 4 planes needed to make up a 3D Tetrahedron. Understand? Get off the Addition Subtraction Mathematics and move up to Multiplication :cheers:

One plus one equals two. Two as in two sides of 4 planes represented in 2D...ah... I meant #3D as in a tetrahedron.
Ray's Magnetic Slingshot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf5oGjwegNs

Gambeir 05-28-2019 12:10 AM

Now let me ask this question; what do you see in this depiction of the Virl II?
This is a serious question. What do you see? Forget the whole idea that it is a supposed illustration of a flying saucer. Use everything you think you know and give answers.

Share what you think because right or wrong does not matter. What matters is contributing. You have no way of knowing what you say or think may trigger something else and that's why I'm asking everyone who is inclined to reply to do so. I can tell you what I see but a detective never leads the witness.

I don't expect immediate answers to everything. What I'm hoping is that by looking at that illustration and thinking about it there will come revelations, some of which I am confident are ones which I am blind to right now, and may always be blind to, as every individual has their own experiences and knowledge.

http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/vz-2/vril31.gif

phoneboy 05-28-2019 12:58 PM

Really wish I could find the image. In the course of browsing I remeber coming across a 3d rendering of the Haunebu, the image reminded me of the otc x1. Might be barking up the wrong tree, but are you seeing/referring to correlations between the Haunebu, otc-x1, and Joe Parr's work?

Gambeir 05-28-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoneboy (Post 318125)
Really wish I could find the image. In the course of browsing I remember coming across a 3d rendering of the Haunebu, the image reminded me of the otc x1. Might be barking up the wrong tree, but are you seeing/referring to correlations between the Haunebu, otc-x1, and Joe Parr's work?

Thanks for replying phoneboy.

Really I just meant I am interested in getting feedback about what others see, which can be anything, because sometimes what others see are invisible to your own self. So I'm just wondering what else others may see in that design and really I'm thinking engineering and theory wise. I'll whip up a small graphic and post it in a little bit.

Gambeir 05-28-2019 11:20 PM

I was thinking more along these lines phoneboy. For example, the tetrahedron is vectoring the magnetic, no question about that one, so apparently these illustrations have a basis behind them and are probably real. Also, and to my knowledge, no one realized that in recent times, and even now it's not fully realized, which was my point above where people don't see they are only using a 2D version of the magnetic gate, while the tetrahedron is a prism and a 3D shape of a 2D gate. In other words, tetrahedrons can produce propulsive force by vectoring the magnetic dielectric field, which is undoubtedly even more true if you add some juice to contraption.

Alternatively, if you spin or otherwise move that tetrahedron shape through a dipole charge field (because that looks like what it might be doing) what happens? What makes or spins up the dielectric counterspace to create a magnetic field? A magnetic field is a condensed form of counterspace and that exists everywhere at all times, but only manifests itself when torque is applied, or so that's what I've read which seems to have some sense about it.

Understand? Not that I am entirely sure I do either, but I think it sort of makes sense, and so what I surmise is that the outcome will be something like an electr0-magnetic thrust being produced which is vectored off/out of the sides of the tetrahedron shape which results in a repulsion machine. Doing a lot of guessing off the cuff on that right now.

BTW, maybe the Black Sun is just a large round magnet as well.

https://i.postimg.cc/Gh6ySdY8/Black-Sun-Model-II-X2.png

Gambeir 05-29-2019 07:07 AM

Hans Jenny (1904-1972) pioneered the study of sound, frequencies, and vibrations which we know as Cymatics.

https://www.tokenrock.com/explain-cymatics-16.html


Ancient Knowledge - Part 1: Consciousness. I recommend the first two minutes of this, not because of story of cymatics which follows the first two mintues, but because of the content of the first two minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCQn...kPDk8D&index=1

It is an absolute irrefutable fact that a magnetic field can be created anywhere in space. Given that fact alone, is it then possible to use a transducer to read the magnetic fields cymatic frequency and thus to broadcast it and thereby creating a de-facto magnetic field because that's what I'm seeing? What do you people think? If that's possible then what isn't possible?
I wonder if anyone has tried doing such a thing before?

Probably not that hard: Watch the first 7 minutes. Listen to the magnetic field act upon steel via a high gain amp.
The guy doing the science class is phenomenal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4EbJVWhMMY

Look at the Vril Illustrations again. Vril I shown here. Not my work~
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1494022246025.jpg

Not sure but I'm beginning to think something like I'm suggesting might be where this all began.

robur 05-30-2019 12:39 AM

My Notes
 
That's why you can create a magnetic field anywhere because the dielectric counterspace is everywhere at all time


THAT IS RIGHT - MAGNETIC FIELD CAN BE CREATED ON ANY MATERIAL WITHOUT ANY STEEL OR IRON.
Provided this coil follows special shape and composition.
I cannot give details as this comes from my channeling information and I given word to the person testing them that I will not not disclose those on a forum.
But they work and work excellent

-----------------------------------------

About TETRAHEDRON:

Tetrahedron is basically a 3-sided pyramid set. Of 3 3-Sided pyramids in a grid that in the center creates a 4th 3-sided pyramid that is inverted.
May be you GAMBEIR heard of the work by LES BROWN? I read in the document that he made a tetrahedron from coat hanger wire and that tetrahedron reportedly transmuted metal after 3 weeks time. First if i remember right it transmuted lead into something then that something was transmuted after another 3 weeks into almost pure aluminum. I have not tried this myself as I am doing something else right now and after i am done it i will report it in a separate thread and ask for opinions.

------------------

That vril ship - what difference is it from joe parr's engine?
If i see it right that is showing apxes of tetrahedrons are fitted in the space of electromagnets. So, APEX PASSING ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD. Only question is - that field is self-generated or is generated by an energy feed.
Otis carr's ship has a similar set. There are so called utrons - 2 cones made from perhaps copper set in the magnetic field and another cone-0shaped thing at the center.
So, all 3 seems to be related. I don't know exactly what is it you asking here Gambeir.
Are you asking for comments on vril sahip or hpw it is related to the alexey's device?
I did suggested to make 2 disks for alexey's device with a pyramid grid on them.
May be i should change it and jjust make a lot of small pyramids like on joe parr's engine and fit those instead?
But on joe parr's engine - it is pyramids move past magnets.
On Alexey's device magnets move together with the plates/disks
Are we leaving Alexey's device and going after vril ship instead?

-----------------------------------------------

A Note On Transmutation

Let's assume for just 1 moment that you could build a device that can transmute metal.
Let's assume that this device can be tuned at last crudely to get the result
Let's assume that that device can be build easily and anyone with at last basic high school understanding can build this device.
Let's also assume that this device can't create you a pure metal straight away.
But for example it creates from 100 gramm of Lead it creates you 60-70 grams of Silver Oxide which you then need to reduce to pure metal using chemical reaction with carbon and then clean it

I know it is a lot of assumptions and I know I am off-topic here so please forgive me :)

All I wish to ask is an opinion.
So, if assume all of those have happened - the question is simple:

How successful it could be to disclose device like that on the internet?

EVEN IF DEVICE DOES NOT PRODUCE PLATINUM GROUP METALS.
I know I mentioned Silver before, but let's assume that it doesn't create any platinum group metals.
Would a person who created such a device be able to successfully distribute it on the the internet

Thank you for reading
I be back in a week.
Still a lot of work needed to do here before I can begin my experiment

Gambeir 06-01-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 318152)
That's why you can create a magnetic field anywhere because the dielectric counterspace is everywhere at all time


THAT IS RIGHT - MAGNETIC FIELD CAN BE CREATED ON ANY MATERIAL WITHOUT ANY STEEL OR IRON.
Provided this coil follows special shape and composition.
I cannot give details as this comes from my channeling information and I given word to the person testing them that I will not not disclose those on a forum.
But they work and work excellent

-----------------------------------------


Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 318152)
About TETRAHEDRON:

Tetrahedron is basically a 3-sided pyramid set. Of 3 3-Sided pyramids in a grid that in the center creates a 4th 3-sided pyramid that is inverted.
May be you GAMBEIR heard of the work by LES BROWN? I read in the document that he made a tetrahedron from coat hanger wire and that tetrahedron reportedly transmuted metal after 3 weeks time. First if i remember right it transmuted lead into something then that something was transmuted after another 3 weeks into almost pure aluminum. I have not tried this myself as I am doing something else right now and after i am done it i will report it in a separate thread and ask for opinions.

------------------

I've heard of Les Brown but don't know anything more. Probably something I read on an archived message board of something. Oh, now I remember, I've seen a few video's with Les Brown quite some time ago; thanks for reminding me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 318152)
That vril ship - what difference is it from joe parr's engine?
If i see it right that is showing apxes of tetrahedrons are fitted in the space of electromagnets. So, APEX PASSING ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD. Only question is - that field is self-generated or is generated by an energy feed.
Otis carr's ship has a similar set. There are so called utrons - 2 cones made from perhaps copper set in the magnetic field and another cone-0shaped thing at the center.
So, all 3 seems to be related. I don't know exactly what is it you asking here Gambeir.
Are you asking for comments on vril sahip or hpw it is related to the alexey's device?
I did suggested to make 2 disks for alexey's device with a pyramid grid on them.
May be i should change it and jjust make a lot of small pyramids like on joe parr's engine and fit those instead?
But on joe parr's engine - it is pyramids move past magnets.
On Alexey's device magnets move together with the plates/disks
Are we leaving Alexey's device and going after vril ship instead?

-----------------------------------------------

These drawing are sketchy so we cannot assume the sketch's accurately give us correct notations. We have to reason them out as best we can. However, my insight was to see there is a multiplicative effect with a #3D shape. Flat pyramid shapes and various magnetic gates are #2D and not #3D. That seems to have confused some because obviously these magnetic gates are #3D objects, but they are still #2D depictions, or basically one sided depictions of pyramids or tetrahedrons.

We don't know if they used electromagnets. That could be a simplified explanation passed on from mouth to mouth. Put yourself in the epoch of time of creation to see what is possible and then reason if it makes any sense.

The one thing I've learned since starting all this ant-gravity business is that whatever we think we know is probably wrong. That is to say, the knowledge we think we understand is crafted to be wrong, but seemingly appear right; a de facto criminal form of lying. The complexity of which virtually guarantee's it is not accidental.

I would say that the Otis Carr OTC-X1 was judged dangerous (*by the hidden hands of power) because the utrons have a potential to suggest a kind of understanding about so-called spintronic's. Also, once more in looking at the Ultron's as flat drawings they are what; two pyramids? Can you see that? Two cones drawn in 2 dimension can be mistaken or seen as 2 pyramids joined at their bases.

I'll have to give a little more thought to the whole Otic Carr OTC-X1, and as part of whole story of oppression, but there's a number of cross overs having to do with hyperspace technology that can be seen using comparative analysis.




Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 318152)
A Note On Transmutation

Let's assume for just 1 moment that you could build a device that can transmute metal.
Let's assume that this device can be tuned at last crudely to get the result
Let's assume that that device can be build easily and anyone with at last basic high school understanding can build this device.
Let's also assume that this device can't create you a pure metal straight away.
But for example it creates from 100 gramm of Lead it creates you 60-70 grams of Silver Oxide which you then need to reduce to pure metal using chemical reaction with carbon and then clean it

I know it is a lot of assumptions and I know I am off-topic here so please forgive me :)

All I wish to ask is an opinion.
So, if assume all of those have happened - the question is simple:

How successful it could be to disclose device like that on the internet?

God only know's Robur, the mind control is so fantastically phenomenal that I simply cannot say with confidence. It helps to be putting it out where it's going to be noticed and hopefully somewhat appreciated but even then it's hard saying. I have a lot of trouble just getting people to see objects outside of their predetermined ideas of what they are seeing; that is, seeing a magnetic gate as a 2D depiction of a potentially 3D object.

I think transmutation is one of those things which though obviously real, a natural quality of nature, it is still so foreign to peoples thinking that it's consigned to the realm of impossibility. All you can do, should do, is to try.

Anyways, I'm sure it's possible and doable. You have to hope it will be appreciated by someone out there.





Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 318152)
EVEN IF DEVICE DOES NOT PRODUCE PLATINUM GROUP METALS.
I know I mentioned Silver before, but let's assume that it doesn't create any platinum group metals.
Would a person who created such a device be able to successfully distribute it on the the internet

Thank you for reading
I be back in a week.
Still a lot of work needed to do here before I can begin my experiment

Again, all you can do is try but I think the internet is you best option for spreading ideas.

Gambeir 06-01-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robur (Post 318152)
That's why you can create a magnetic field anywhere because the dielectric counterspace is everywhere at all time


THAT IS RIGHT - MAGNETIC FIELD CAN BE CREATED ON ANY MATERIAL WITHOUT ANY STEEL OR IRON.
Provided this coil follows special shape and composition.
I cannot give details as this comes from my channeling information and I given word to the person testing them that I will not not disclose those on a forum.
But they work and work excellent

-----------------------------------------

That's also right Robur because if it were not life would not exist.

What I've called, and indeed what Astrophysicist's have called an accretion plane is, in reality, a pressure mediation as described by Ken Wheeler. This actually get's back to Bugsfly's insight about grinding wheels in my opinion, which if you look at some of his illustrations in the ARV thread they look like what? They look like fan blades and as we all know fan blades are used in jet motors.

The idea here is to figure out how to compress/organize counter-space and in order to create the magnetic field and the electric field; at least that's one reason why. According to Ken Wheeler, if you remove the dielectric you end up with the magnetic. At least I think that's what I recall Ken saying in a recent video I watched. Understanding the compression of counterspace, which is probably not the right term, but understanding how this works as a pressure mediation is half the key to understanding the possibility of life, for without it no life could exist as matter coherency requires the creation of a magnetic field. This means that metals are not a requirement for the formation of a magnetic field because it really has nothing to do with metal.

A biological body is dependent upon the creation of a magnetic field and yet it's also creating an electric field. So the magnetic is not dependent upon the electric as some have tried to market. Just pointing this out in addition to the above and because I've read elsewhere some screwed up logic about how a magnet is simply the product of electricity and that is another criminally inspired shill story designed to keep everyone in the dark.



robur 06-02-2019 05:07 AM

Comments
 
Paper pyramid can create magnetic field.
But it would be VERY weak
Adding some metal, even none-ferrous would greatly increase that field.
Especially if metal is harmonic

----------------------------------------------------

I have to put a comment from channeled information:

''Utrons were 2 types
Cone
And Pyramid
When central Node was cone then other outward ones were pyramid and wise versa.
The complication with this design was mechanichal technology of the are made it very hard almost impossible to operate Triple Gyro scoping Effect. 12 Utrons were positioned on axles. On the central disk. Center node that was 13th Utron only bigger was separately fixed from the central disk. Tripple Gyroscope Effect was the following:
First 12 Utrons were accelerated on their axels. Second the disk into which they were fitted was also accelerated for example to the Left
Thirdly - the central node Utron was accelerated to the Right
All 3 had to turn fully independently from each other. Mechanical bearings and fixings of that era made this system very expensive and very complicated... on top of it's other issues. Rig needed to reach specified speed of operation before it become self-powered''


We could look at Alexey's system as at a sort of gyroscope perhaps?
But for that it needs to have a third spin effect for 3-D Disbalance. 2 disks make it a 2-D Disbalance and third plane would make it 3-D Disbalance
Otis carr's ship was 3-D disbalance with 3 different systems spinning into different directions. But mechanically very hard and expensive even today.
Too many moving parts
SEG ( Searl Effect Generator ) also had 3 sets of rollers. Searl's original system did. Russian System had only 1 set, but it was 100cm or 120cm in diameter. SEG had proven to be a dead end. Dead end that is as dead as the dodo as saying goes.

Lifter another dead end. Not as dead as Dodo, but dead enought for me at last.
Otis carr's ship isn't a dead end, it is just very costly end. And high chance of getting uncontrollable effects from it.

Here aren't much systems people like me and you have any hope of getting off the

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Les Brown's Tetrahedrons were made of hanger coat wire. That means only 3-4 lines. Perhaps you don't know this point so I try to be very clear - magnetic energy or/and exotic energy appears more concentrated on the grades other then on solid metal. Solid metal is stronger past certain size
A cone made from wire would have more power in this sense other then a solid cone unless it is past certain size.
In UK all coat hangers now plastic. Health and safety from EU.....
So, I can't obtain such and as I said before no room to put it at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved