A Solid State electrical generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Solid State electrical generation

I am posting this as an interesting article on a theme of intereting articles!?
    A Solid State implementation by creasysee! - Perhaps Inspired by Marathonman.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/mw8DsWQT7kF1UKxP9
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5u4wVgiw8
    I would say that most of the info is here. Clemente Figuera
    Last edited by swompwalker; 02-16-2019, 10:59 AM. Reason: forgot

Originally posted by swompwalker View Post
    I am posting this as an interesting article on a theme of intereting articles!?
    A Solid State implementation by creasysee! - Perhaps Inspired by Marathonman.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/mw8DsWQT7kF1UKxP9
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5u4wVgiw8
    I would say that most of the info is here. Clemente Figuera
    Hello swompwalker!!

Man, that sure does looks wonderful!!

Excellent work!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Generation?

Nice workmanship.

How is it not simply a transformer?

Regards,

bi

Comment

Nice workmanship. Yes.
        But this is actually uninteresting
        According to my simulations and tests so far the performance will not exceed 70% direct to resistors (bulbs) as in the video or via a, n=100%, transformer (Figuera N, S electromagnets) to a resistor load.
        The only thing I wonder about is the relatively long delay of bright light (energy) from the bulbs (OU extra??) in Hanons orginal video after he halted the movement of the "commutator" knob. But that can also be some delay in the camera light sensor and its rendition.
        https://vimeo.com/178144785

Regards Arne
        Attached Files

Comment

Dc/ac

Originally posted by seaad View Post
          Nice workmanship. Yes.
          But this is actually uninteresting
          According to my simulations and tests so far the performance will not exceed 70% direct to resistors (bulbs) as in the video or via a, n=100%, transformer (Figuera N, S electromagnets) to a resistor load.
          The only thing I wonder about is the relatively long delay of bright light (energy) from the bulbs (OU extra??) in Hanons orginal video after he halted the movement of the "commutator" knob. But that can also be some delay in the camera light sensor and its rendition.
          https://vimeo.com/178144785

Regards Arne
          Hi Arne,

I don't think your measured 70% is due to an RMS conversion. Losses will be primarily due to resistance, Rdson and switching. But yes, just an automated version of Hanon's twist-the-knob video.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Hello guys,

Please, remember this is just the "controller" side.
            Now from the bulbs terminal he should connect primaries plus secondaries to output.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello guys,

Please, remember this is just the "controller" side.
              Now from the bulbs terminal he should connect primaries plus secondaries to output.

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Hi Ufo,

And when he does that what will happen? I tried a couple of different ways to generate the proper signal. And those worked to get a varying DC signal of opposite phase. BUT, although I tried multiple different methods of driving the primary coils and various ways of coupling them to the secondary I was never able to get more than about 20% power transfer to the secondary.

I know you were working on this also. Were you ever able to get the primary and secondary to work like some have claimed?

Or has anyone been able to get the power transfer that is claimed?

Take care,
              Carroll
              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

http://www.aboveunity.com/thread/cle...5-a88f0122b9ec

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                  Hi Ufo,

And when he does that what will happen? I tried a couple of different ways to generate the proper signal. And those worked to get a varying DC signal of opposite phase. BUT, although I tried multiple different methods of driving the primary coils and various ways of coupling them to the secondary I was never able to get more than about 20% power transfer to the secondary.

I know you were working on this also. Were you ever able to get the primary and secondary to work like some have claimed?

Or has anyone been able to get the power transfer that is claimed?

Take care,
                  Carroll
                  Hello Citfta,

Having only a 20% transfer to secondaries is way too small, so there should be something wrong somewhere in your setup.

The way Figuera presents his 1908 Patent, is very simple, basic, accomplishing what any patent requirement demands in order to be protected, and that is to be written NOT with any specifications nor any details, other words, making it as "general" as possible.

But after going over this invention for a while, anyone could have thought that using two primaries per one single secondary, sets the whole thing in a very, very disadvantaged generator.

If we must generate two magnetic fields (on a two primary set) to Induce just one sandwiched coil (secondary) out of just one pole of each field...we are wasting the other two poles out to the air. As it is very "optimistic" to think we will reach, even a higher percentage of efficiency.

The second issue to travel into higher efficiency, is to have both magnetic fields (plus secondary, of course) within the same core...

We would do this approach more efficient if we use a rounded (not square) core...like a Toroid.

So, we sandwich alternatively, two secondaries being induced by the same two primaries we previously had inducing just one secondary. This way we are using both ends (poles) of the exciting field.

This is not new, MarathonMan and me, have posted this before...on the Figuera Thread.

That Toroid above, is just one "Module"...of as many as you would like to build.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                    Hi Ufo,
                    BUT, although I tried multiple different methods of driving the primary coils and various ways of coupling them to the secondary I was never able to get more than about 20% power transfer to the secondary.
                    Carroll
                    Still much better than this first try below:
                    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...5GTk1EWFQ4VHJ3

Quote: "The increase in voltage leads to strong heating of the coils. The average current flowing through the coil is about 0.28A. The current is consuming by the power part from the grid is 0,275A x 220V = 60W. The output voltage in the range of 1.38 - 2.08 V at a load of 50 Ohms (cold lamp 75W). The frequency response is almost linear in the range of 40-400 Hz, decreasing at the beginning and end due to the measuring device.

Эксперимент №1 провален. Правильное размещение катушек не обнаружено.

Experiment #1 is failed. The proper placement of the coils is not found."

Input: 14 W
                    Output: O.008 W

(Figuera ??? Input: 100 W Output: 10 kW - 20 kW)

Arne

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    PS: Quote;
                    "As i have warned everyone, the primary cores MUST be larger than that of the secondaries by at least 2-1. at 1-1 the field will be to weak to reach the opposite side of the secondary and maintain pressure needed.
                    Marathonman

creasysee; Hi Marathonman!
                    Yes! It will be tested in an eperiment #2!

@ creasysee
                    You should have a great praise for showing your results publicly.
                    Good luck
                    Last edited by seaad; 03-27-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Wrong way. Figuera did first exactly what we should today .... started from existing working generator

Comment

I have some questions.

History from various forums:

Figuera Input 100 Volt --> 100 W Input / Output: 10 kW - 20 kW ( a motor and some bulbs)

Is it DC Watts input??

If so the summary load (Z) resistance in all primarys + G is 100 Ohm
                        and the mean input current is 1 Ampere ( P= U x I )

Quote from Be part of something Better - www.aboveunity.com

MM; "Please remember folks, the primaries are ONLY reduced to clear the secondary then back to full potential as the other primary is reduced. at NO time is the primaries reduced past 50% or to zero. if you do this induction will fail as the compression of field lines is or was not maintained thus induction will fail and the output will plummet to almost nothing."

" the primaries reduced to 50% "
                        What?? : Power, Voltage, Current, B

Regards Arne
                        Last edited by seaad; 03-25-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

100W is only probably for driving the motor operating complex commutator
                          Look at my post above - 20kW may be for example 10 units operating in series or parallel
                          and each unit is made of 10 "spokes" each producing 200W
                          The way it is proposed so far is mostly garbage and never reach OU

Comment

Originally posted by seaad View Post
                            I have some questions.

" the primaries reduced to 50% "
                            What?? : Power, Voltage, Current, B

Regards Arne
                            Hello seaad,

"Primary (#1) reduced to 50% is referring to FIELD STRENGTH

Only thing here (on Figuera in general) is that we must account for a "compression rate" calculation, between both interacting primary fields, and not only based on Field Strength percentages.

Magnetic Fields are very flexible, and even more whenever there is a repulsion between both end fields, therefore, it is very hard to trace the center between both when we weaken-strengthen each others...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 03-26-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              Wrong way. Figuera did first exactly what we should today .... started from existing working generator
                              Yes Boguslaw!!

You are 100% right!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                              X