Energetic Forum

Energetic Forum (http://www.energeticforum.com/)
-   Renewable Energy (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/)
-   -   Energy Propagation (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/21103-energy-propagation.html)

vidbid 02-06-2019 09:05 PM

Energy Propagation
 
Energy Propagation



Code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY
Energy Propagation - YouTube

Quote:

Tesla, Walter Russel, Schauberger, etc, have given us great insight, bout time someone payed attention. What you can see is an electrical version what you might call empathy, or mutual vibratory physics.

vidbid 02-06-2019 09:16 PM

Educational Kit #10-416 "Resonant Circuits"
 
Do a search on Educational Kit #10-416 "Resonant Circuits"

http://i079.radikal.ru/1603/d6/16276d0ec360.jpg

Armagdn03 02-06-2019 10:54 PM

Oh hey!!! I made that video!:thumbsup:

vidbid 02-07-2019 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armagdn03 (Post 316020)
Oh hey!!! I made that video!:thumbsup:

That's a great video!

Do you remember how many turns the primary coil has?

and the secondary coil?

and the values for primary capacitor and the secondary capacitor?

and at what frequency did resonance occur?

Armagdn03 02-07-2019 02:01 PM

It was mostly an iterative process. I picked a rather large coil (few hundred turns) and a smallish cap, say around 01f. I placed them in parallel and used a frequency generator and oscilloscope to find their resonant frequency. Then I simply matched it on the second coil and cap. This way I essentially had two resonant systems matched to the same frequency. Simple as that.

you could also figure out the whole process on paper first with some minor adjustments. This would be helpful for example if you wanted the system to work at a specific frequency.

https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/tex...uit-resonance/

boguslaw 02-07-2019 08:27 PM

Please explain your method of finding resonant frequency :thumbsup:

wyndbag 02-07-2019 08:33 PM

Thank you
 
That was a very helpful demonstration of some basics for me. So mehow in a crude way it gave me a handle on how radio seems to work.

wyndbag 02-07-2019 08:34 PM

Thank you
 
That was a very helpful demonstration of some basics for me. Somehow in a crude way it gave me a handle on how radio seems to work.

Armagdn03 02-07-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boguslaw (Post 316035)
Please explain your method of finding resonant frequency :thumbsup:

Two methods. One is to place the oscilloscope probe hear the coil and note when you have maximum peak to peak voltage. Two, place some sort of visual indicator in line with the resonant circuit....In this case a incandescent lamp. When the lamp is brightest you have minimum impedance within the circuit indicating resonant frequency.

vidbid 02-08-2019 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armagdn03 (Post 316029)
It was mostly an iterative process. I picked a rather large coil (few hundred turns) and a smallish cap, say around 01f. I placed them in parallel and used a frequency generator and oscilloscope to find their resonant frequency. Then I simply matched it on the second coil and cap. This way I essentially had two resonant systems matched to the same frequency. Simple as that.

you could also figure out the whole process on paper first with some minor adjustments. This would be helpful for example if you wanted the system to work at a specific frequency.

https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/tex...uit-resonance/

Thanks.

So, basically, I need two identical coils and caps. I can find the inductance of the coils with an inductance meter.

Then just plug in the values in the formula to find the resonant frequency.

Then dial in the frequency generator to above frequency, fine tune, and then I should hit resonance.

That would make an awesome kit to sell on ebay.

Added content: I found a way to calculate the inductance of the coil.

Go here: https://www.eeweb.com/tools/coil-ind...CS%20TUTORIALS

Another L calculator: Coil32 - the coil inductance calculator

Coil on a ferrite core: Coil32 - Ferrite Rod Coil Calculator


Wire size conversion to mm: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/a...uge-d_731.html

lotec 02-08-2019 10:11 PM

Cool video and thread. In the past I had wondered if someday in the future, when they have non-polarized caps, with a high enough Farad value that can handle the voltage, they might be able to run AC induction motors that way.

edit,,,
Maybe induction motor wasn't the best choice, maybe some other kind of motor

vidbid 02-09-2019 05:50 AM

online circuit simulator
 
https://i.postimg.cc/tCyZ5h8G/circuit.jpg

Based on values found in https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/tex...uit-resonance/

To see online circuit simulator

https://www.falstad.com/circuit/circuitjs.html?cct=$+1+0.000005+0.8372897488127266 +50+5+43%0AT+240+176+416+256+0+0.1+1+0.00005687677 4040653705+0.09948247117298062+0.999%0A181+416+176 +480+176+0+300.6741295351522+10+10+0.4+0.4%0Ac+480 +176+480+256+0+0.000009999999999999999+1.105547423 7398257%0Aw+416+256+480+256+0%0Aw+240+176+192+176+ 0%0Aw+240+256+192+256+0%0Ac+192+176+192+256+0+0.00 0009999999999999999+1.052886168659392%0Av+80+176+8 0+256+0+1+159.155+10+0+0+0.5%0Aw+240+176+240+128+0 %0Aw+240+256+240+304+0%0Aw+240+304+80+304+0%0Aw+80 +304+80+256+0%0A181+80+128+240+128+0+300.672741212 7089+10+10+0.4+0.4%0Aw+80+176+80+128+0%0A

or

http://tinyurl.com/y2anfemb

Maybe somebody can tweek it.


image source: https://postimg.cc/Z075YyTw/b1c99d35

vidbid 02-09-2019 05:54 PM

Simulator
 
For some reason, the circuit in the video doesn't work in the simulator, as illustrated by the third schematic.

https://i.postimg.cc/jjH56KBs/2.jpg

https://www.falstad.com/circuit/circuitjs.html?cct=$+1+0.000005+0.625470095193633+ 33+5+43%0Aw+240+176+192+176+0%0Aw+240+256+192+256+ 0%0Ac+192+176+192+256+0+0.000009999999999999999+-5.775940672112673%0Av+80+176+80+256+0+1+159.155+10 +0+0+0.5%0Aw+240+176+240+128+0%0Aw+240+256+240+304 +0%0Aw+240+304+80+304+0%0Aw+80+304+80+256+0%0Aw+80 +176+80+128+0%0Al+240+176+240+256+0+0.1+-0.0670542779041831%0Ad+240+128+288+80+2+default%0A d+192+80+240+128+2+default%0Ad+240+32+288+80+2+def ault%0Ad+192+80+240+32+2+default%0Aw+240+32+240+0+ 0%0Aw+240+0+80+0+0%0Aw+80+0+80+128+0%0Aw+192+80+16 0+80+0%0Aw+160+80+160+144+0%0Aw+160+144+320+144+0% 0Aw+288+80+320+80+0%0A162+352+80+352+144+2+default-led+1+0+0+0.01%0Aw+320+80+352+80+0%0Aw+320+144+352 +144+0%0Av+416+176+416+288+0+1+159.155+10+0+0+0.5% 0Aw+576+176+576+144+0%0Ad+576+144+624+96+2+default %0Ad+528+96+576+144+2+default%0Ad+528+96+576+48+2+ default%0Ad+576+48+624+96+2+default%0Aw+576+48+576 +16+0%0Aw+576+16+416+16+0%0Aw+416+16+416+176+0%0Al +576+176+576+256+0+0.1+7.606334670731876%0Aw+528+9 6+496+96+0%0Aw+496+96+496+160+0%0Aw+496+160+672+16 0+0%0Aw+624+96+672+96+0%0A162+672+96+672+160+2+def ault-led+1+0+0+0.01%0Ac+576+256+576+336+0+0.00001+-938.9000653929287%0Aw+576+336+416+336+0%0Aw+416+33 6+416+288+0%0Av+768+208+768+272+0+1+159.155+10+0+0 +0.5%0Aw+768+272+880+272+0%0Aw+880+272+880+256+0%0 Aw+880+256+832+256+0%0Aw+832+208+880+208+0%0Ac+832 +208+832+256+0+0.00001+4.234457622416979%0AT+880+2 08+960+256+2+0.1+1+0.01014735322846631+-0.06992442300395967+0.999%0Ac+960+256+1040+256+0+0 .00001+-0.9329180901231808%0Aw+960+208+960+176+0%0Aw+960+1 76+928+176+0%0Aw+1040+256+1040+208+0%0Aw+992+208+9 92+144+0%0Ad+992+144+1024+112+2+default%0Ad+960+11 2+992+144+2+default%0Ad+960+112+992+80+2+default%0 Ad+992+80+1024+112+2+default%0Aw+960+112+944+112+0 %0Aw+944+112+944+160+0%0Aw+944+160+1072+160+0%0Aw+ 1024+112+1040+112+0%0Aw+1040+112+1040+80+0%0Aw+104 0+80+1072+80+0%0A162+1072+80+1072+160+2+default-led+1+0+0+0.01%0Aw+928+176+928+48+0%0Aw+928+48+992 +48+0%0Aw+992+48+992+80+0%0Aw+992+208+1040+208+0%0 Aw+880+208+880+176+0%0Aw+880+176+816+176+0%0Aw+816 +176+816+144+0%0Ad+816+144+848+112+2+default%0Ad+7 84+112+816+144+2+default%0Ad+784+112+816+80+2+defa ult%0Ad+816+80+848+112+2+default%0A162+896+64+896+ 160+2+default-led+1+0+0+0.01%0Aw+848+112+864+112+0%0Aw+864+112+8 64+64+0%0Aw+864+64+896+64+0%0Aw+896+160+768+160+0% 0Aw+768+160+768+112+0%0Aw+768+112+784+112+0%0Aw+81 6+80+816+64+0%0Aw+816+64+752+64+0%0Aw+752+64+752+1 76+0%0Aw+752+176+768+176+0%0Aw+768+176+768+208+0%0 A

or

http://tinyurl.com/yyelcglc


Image Source: https://postimg.cc/WD4TTR2K/54127a3e

Armagdn03 02-11-2019 08:22 PM

Why did you throw full wave bridges in there? Diodes can cause clipping. I doubt that that simulation is accurate enough to demonstrate that, but still, my original circuit did not have those. Not to say you couldn't, but that's why I used a resistive load like incandescent bulbs.

vidbid 02-12-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armagdn03 (Post 316082)
Why did you throw full wave bridges in there? Diodes can cause clipping. I doubt that that simulation is accurate enough to demonstrate that, but still, my original circuit did not have those. Not to say you couldn't, but that's why I used a resistive load like incandescent bulbs.

I just put in the FWBR because I was using LEDs.

I'm having a problem modeling the circuit with the simulator.

I don't doubt for even a moment that the circuit works.

Raui 02-12-2019 08:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cool to see a new topic on an old video! Vidbid try this circuit in ltspice, works much better. (While less interactive than Falstad simulator it is a great deal more accurate).

https://i.postimg.cc/4drnVjPz/Spice-Circ.png
Pink wave form is current through the R2 (output), green is current through R1 (input). As you can see the green is negligable and is only topping up what is lost in the LC. Pink on the other hand is alive and well.

https://i.postimg.cc/vHPFK5RK/Spice-Result.png
The circuit parameters (L/C) are quite different from what Armagdn03 used in his video but the concept he has shown in that video holds for all resonant circuits.

I encourage you to play with the spice directive for the coupling of the coils (change the 1 in "K1 L1 L2 1" to any number between 1 and 0) then re-tune with the AC Analysis tool, as well as changing the inductance and capacitance of the primary and secondary sides while maintaining the same resonant frequency (an easy was to do this is doubling inductance and halving capacitance or visa versa) and observe the changes in amplitude between the primary and secondary. Some interesting observations can be made there.

I've attached the spice model to help speed up the process of playing.

On a slightly different note, I sent you a skype message the other day Armagdn, not sure if you got it but letting you know just in case you didn't.

Armagdn03 02-12-2019 10:22 PM

Raui my old friend!!! Good to see you still around. I have not signed into that skype handle in years, not sure I still remember it. My personal email is manriquea@my.uwstout.edu, Ill work on getting skype back up. Thanks for the assist on the simulator.

boguslaw 02-13-2019 08:59 AM

Can L1 have resistance too in LTSpice or need to add additional resistor ?
I wonder if such simple design without secondary can allow the same power flowing throught the inductor L1 but with limited input due to reactance.
In other words : can we provide a simple resistive heater with coiled resistance wire with matched capacitor and obtain the same amount of heat produced as in DC operation while maintaining low current input ?

I hope you find it adequately interesting to test in reality

lotec 02-13-2019 10:26 AM

Top and tail leds, what happens?

Raui 02-13-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armagdn03 (Post 316102)
Raui my old friend!!! Good to see you still around. I have not signed into that skype handle in years, not sure I still remember it. My personal email is manriquea@my.uwstout.edu, Ill work on getting skype back up. Thanks for the assist on the simulator.

Likewise! When I saw you post I thought I would get in touch! No problems, I see too many people using the Falstad simulator which is good for some things but really diverges from reality sometimes. I've sent you some mail :D

@Bogluslaw
Yes you can alter the resistance of the simulated inductor by right clicking it, you'll see the options for the resistance in there. You can also just add a series resistor, I tend to do the latter when I want to play with an inductor's resistance as it's more explicit. I would never want to discourage experimentation (except for the chance someone would blow themselves up but alas, who I I to stop them! :whistle:) but I can see some obstacles getting it to work how you've described. I am open to being wrong and have been on many an occasion. I look forward to hearing how your experiment goes! The one question I will ask is this, is a resistor the best load for this type of circuit?

I recently met someone who is trying to assist another group they know of who apparently have a working prototype of a water heater similar but not exactly the same (from the limited idea I have of it) as your idea, idk how much was said in confidence but I do feel comfortable in pointing out that water is an excellent dielectric :cheers:

vidbid 02-13-2019 07:52 PM

Thanks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raui (Post 316100)
Cool to see a new topic on an old video! Vidbid try this circuit in ltspice, works much better. (While less interactive than Falstad simulator it is a great deal more accurate).

https://i.postimg.cc/4drnVjPz/Spice-Circ.png
Pink wave form is current through the R2 (output), green is current through R1 (input). As you can see the green is negligable and is only topping up what is lost in the LC. Pink on the other hand is alive and well.

https://i.postimg.cc/vHPFK5RK/Spice-Result.png
The circuit parameters (L/C) are quite different from what Armagdn03 used in his video but the concept he has shown in that video holds for all resonant circuits.

I encourage you to play with the spice directive for the coupling of the coils (change the 1 in "K1 L1 L2 1" to any number between 1 and 0) then re-tune with the AC Analysis tool, as well as changing the inductance and capacitance of the primary and secondary sides while maintaining the same resonant frequency (an easy was to do this is doubling inductance and halving capacitance or visa versa) and observe the changes in amplitude between the primary and secondary. Some interesting observations can be made there.

I've attached the spice model to help speed up the process of playing.

On a slightly different note, I sent you a skype message the other day Armagdn, not sure if you got it but letting you know just in case you didn't.

Thanks, Raui! I'll give it a try.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved