Energetic Forum

Energetic Forum (http://www.energeticforum.com/)
-   John Bedini (http://www.energeticforum.com/john-bedini/)
-   -   Bedini & The Lockridge Device (http://www.energeticforum.com/john-bedini/21088-bedini-lockridge-device.html)

Rob T 12-16-2018 11:34 PM

Bedini & The Lockridge Device
 
Has anyone pursued a combo motor/generator like the Lockridge Device that John Bedini talked about?

This was a small (300 Watts max) over unity device smuggled out of Germany after WW11 by a couple of GIs. It was made using a modified Bosch VW generator. One of them (Lockridge) had replicated it and sold them to people who used them for camping etc.

Bedini had the 'remains' of one of those replicated devices and explained how he thought it worked. However, he never got around to replicating it himself.

We have recently re-released the John Bedini DVD with additional material that includes video of the researcher that had given Bedini the replicated (non-working at the time) device.

This will probably be pursued only by those who could design and make their own motors (or knows someone who can assist them with this).

http://energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc14/index.html

Rob Teifeld
Energetic Productions

wantomake 12-17-2018 08:07 PM

Yes I tried
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 315188)
Has anyone pursued a combo motor/generator like the Lockridge Device that John Bedini talked about?

This was a small (300 Watts max) over unity device smuggled out of Germany after WW11 by a couple of GIs. It was made using a modified Bosch VW generator. One of them (Lockridge) had replicated it and sold them to people who used them for camping etc.

Bedini had the 'remains' of one of those replicated devices and explained how he thought it worked. However, he never got around to replicating it himself.

We have recently re-released the John Bedini DVD with additional material that includes video of the researcher that had given Bedini the replicated (non-working at the time) device.

This will probably be pursued only by those who could design and make their own motors (or knows someone who can assist them with this).

http://energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc14/index.html

Rob Teifeld
Energetic Productions

Yes some here did try to replicate the Lockridge device without success, at least on my part.

There was a thread started on that subject. I spent much resources on that device and the remains lay around my shop.

There were many unanswered questions concerning this device. Main question to me was: How the coil/capacitor that was wrapped around the housing constructed?

If the added material gives more insight toward construction of the device then I'm all in.

wantomake

john_g 12-27-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 315188)
Has anyone pursued a combo motor/generator like the Lockridge Device that John Bedini talked about?

This was a small (300 Watts max) over unity device smuggled out of Germany after WW11 by a couple of GIs. It was made using a modified Bosch VW generator. One of them (Lockridge) had replicated it and sold them to people who used them for camping etc.

Bedini had the 'remains' of one of those replicated devices and explained how he thought it worked. However, he never got around to replicating it himself.

We have recently re-released the John Bedini DVD with additional material that includes video of the researcher that had given Bedini the replicated (non-working at the time) device.

This will probably be pursued only by those who could design and make their own motors (or knows someone who can assist them with this).

http://energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc14/index.html

Rob Teifeld
Energetic Productions

A great shame that the research book that JB was given about the Lockridge device is not reproduced and sold as an item.....I'm sure it would prove to be a popular buy....

wantomake 01-07-2019 07:06 PM

Bigger shame
 
The problem is that the book given to JB was from a friend that didn't succeed at replicating the Lockridge device. That's how JB got the book, from his friend with a box full of the failed build.

Sorry to be negative, but don't see any help from the note book in this case. But what do I know as my builds never got past the 50's generator with four carbon brushes and split case. Many hours and monies topped with failure.

The thread was short lived also.

wantomake

john_g 01-22-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wantomake (Post 315545)
The problem is that the book given to JB was from a friend that didn't succeed at replicating the Lockridge device. That's how JB got the book, from his friend with a box full of the failed build.

Sorry to be negative, but don't see any help from the note book in this case. But what do I know as my builds never got past the 50's generator with four carbon brushes and split case. Many hours and monies topped with failure.

The thread was short lived also.

wantomake

My understanding was the book contained details from various people concerned with the production of the device and other researchers. That subsequent builds were not successful by various people or by JB does not IMO negate the "book" as an interesting research source.

wantomake 01-23-2019 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john_g (Post 315745)
My understanding was the book contained details from various people concerned with the production of the device and other researchers. That subsequent builds were not successful by various people or by JB does not IMO negate the "book" as an interesting research source.

No doubt the book would be an interesting research source. It's been some time ago that I watched that video by JB. If I remember correctly, his friend got the notes from people that helped build the device parts separately and Lockridge would assemble the device in secret. How reliable would those people's memory of something they did 30 or 35 years earlier. How many were left by 1980's or so.

But I digress.
wantomake


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved