Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self-Recharging Battery Supply of Carlos F. Bentiez by Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self-Recharging Battery Supply of Carlos F. Bentiez by Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

NOTE: This machine was demonstrated at the 2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference (ESTC) but there was no formal presentation. It was only explained to attendees who were interested enough to ask Peter Lindemann questions about it back in the vendor/demo room. This machine is a very small powered demonstration, but proves the point and kept itself charged up all weekend while running a motor/generator. This EXACT circuit from 100 years ago is the foundation for several well-known circuits that have been taught by John Bedini and others over the years - you are being handed the origin of where much of it came from.

Get your copy here: The Self-Recharging Battery Supply of Carlos F. Benitez by Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Between 1915 and 1918, Carlos F. Benitez was issued 4 British Patents on a "System for the Generation of Electric Currents." It was the early days of the "electrical era" and many experimenters were claiming new ways to produce useful electrical effects. But this was different. Benitez was claiming to be able to run light bulbs and motors from batteries that never needed to be re-charged from a conventional, external source.

By this time, the Laws of Thermodynamics had become widely taught, and so most electrical engineers did not take these claims seriously. Even today, 99% of scientists and engineers believe this is impossible, under any circumstances.

Here's why: Classic electrical theory assumes that when a load is operated in the manner shown here, the load RL receives ½ of the power provided by the 12 volt supply, and the 6 volt battery wired in reverse receives the other half as a charging effect. Since the battery being charged only receives ½ of the energy supplied by the source, rotating the batteries back and forth runs them all down in a conventional manner.

So, it is curious to find this quote in one of Benitez's Patents:

"Obviously the current furnished by the discharge of battery 1-2 alone, would produce a smaller charge in batteries 3-4, if some extra energy were not added to the normal output of said battery 1-2. With this object in view any of the known methods for the generation of high frequency currents, as well as those described in the aforementioned English Patents, can be employed in conjunction with said batteries, in order to provide that complementary energy, and in this manner it is always possible to charge and discharge alternately each battery from one to the other, maintaining constant a storage of electricity and producing furthermore an excess of electrical energy."

On the Patents, Benitez is referred to as a civil engineer, living in Guadalajara, Mexico. So, while he may not have been earning his living in the electrical sciences, he certainly was familiar with both classic electrical theory and the benefits of his discoveries!

For any honest student, the questions become: Was Benitez mistaken, or did he discover something important? And if so, HOW is this possible??
    Benitez was issued 4 Patents, and each one describes a different circuitry and method to accomplish the objects of the invention, which included running external loads AND returning the electrical source to its initial state of charge simultaneously. Since there was no dispute about how much energy was being dissipated by running the loads, the following conclusion may be drawn:

Benitez discovered that it was possible to return a battery to a higher energy state with fewer watt-hours delivered to it than classic electrical theory would predict, as long as that energy was applied to the battery under the correct conditions and in the proper manner.

Today, we would describe this as the ability to charge a battery at a COP > 1.

As John Bedini always said, the "gain" showed up in the battery. The circuits themselves always operated at an efficiency below 100%.

If we assume that in the circuits that had two banks of batteries in them, the charging batteries were receiving about ½ of the energy provided by the run batteries, then the circuitry had to overcome the loss of running the loads and the loss of running the circuitry itself. In this instance, the system would have to be able to produce a charging effect in the receiving batteries equal to 2.2 times the watt-hours provided, or a charging COP > 2.2 for the system to self-sustain indefinitely.

So, the GOAL for an operating system is to attain a battery charging efficiency with a COP > 2.2!

That said, there are other ways to accomplish the goals of the invention, but "super-efficient" battery charging is definitely one of the ways. For students familiar with the work of John Bedini, this method is the best documented and published on, as well.

NOTE: This presentation gives you the EXACT schematic to replicate Peter Lindemann's circuit that he demonstrated at the 2018 ESTC, operating theory, supporting diagrams and complete explanations of how to operate it. Also, there are multiple URL shortcuts inside the zip file that are highly relevant to this technology. Some are to other presentations and some are to specific discussions at Energetic Forum.

Get your copy here: http://emediapress.com/peterlindemann/benitez/
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Video comment

"Hi Peter, I want to thank you for doing a great video on the 4 battery system! The best video I have seen in 15 years!! I am glad the people can see it done right. I run my lab on a similar system. Great job." - Geoffrey Miller of EnergyBatLabs
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Rotary Attraction Motor

I've gone over, again, the E motor secrets thread and now we are starting on a 1.3HP universal motor.

Plan to get it up to snuff and go for the PL demo Benitez rig.

Any one else?

Bro d

Comment

video book and info

To whom it may concern,

I received the above info and reviewed it from a impartial stand point.
        I found the video to be of very good quality and presented in a clear to understand format for the beginner to have a understanding.

That being said I find the advertising of this info not to be as presented. For even the presenter stated at the end that it could not keep up a charge on the battiers due to there size.
        I also take a differing opinions as to what the patents say and what was presented in the video. I have read all the patents several times and worked with this system and have no doubts to is valid claims if you can get all the proper componets in the proper parameters.But this is not what is shown. The advertising claimed the you could it on your own if you knew the proper components, but this video would give that information. It did not fulfill that that claim.
        But what was shown is not what is in the patents.
        And am sure there will be some that disagree but read the patents and replicate them. This is not an easy system to get to work as its presented to be. Therefore I think it is misleading at best as to what's presented.

I don't want my money back as I did this to give a impartial opinion of the material being presented. Any serious experimenter would find this of no use and all info can be had with a search on the net. Not that they didn't give you good info of the patents as they did and I commend them for that. But I find there version of them lacking any real use other than to teach someone who knows nothing about it or energy systems.

I think Emedia press presents info for the novice or beginner but for any real info you should look elsewhere or go it in your own . As the info presented is of no real use for energy production.

This post is my opinion others may differ but I have been around the forums and this field for sometime now. I find no real information presented so I don't endorse this video or the presenter. Your money is better kept in your wallet.

Jeff

Comment

I've put together a replication of this setup, I’m trying to figure out what purpose the diodes serve. I’m powering a bedini sg energizer, I,m just using small batteries at the moment and it works(I don't have the diodes) I will have to do more testing to see to what extent it works. I am building an induction coil based on an old book I found online which I will use eventually instead of the energizer

Comment

Beyond

Originally posted by Sawt2 View Post
            I've put together a replication of this setup, I’m trying to figure out what purpose the diodes serve. I’m powering a bedini sg energizer, I,m just using small batteries at the moment and it works(I don't have the diodes) I will have to do more testing to see to what extent it works. I am building an induction coil based on an old book I found online which I will use eventually instead of the energizer

I believe Peter covered that in his presentation: Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook. He talked in depth about the benefits of the diode. If you're talking about the same one in the same place that is.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

I’m speaking of the 2 diodes that switch number 2 reverses direction on. They are in the negative line

Comment

Thanks, Dave

Dave,

Thanks for posting in this thread. Yours and Matt's insights on this topic are the Gold Standard of excellence and accuracy and I hope more people realize that over time. The purpose of my little demonstration in 2018 was to show a simple, manual switching method so people could experiment with these types of circuits. I always said that bigger or lower impedance batteries were necessary for the systems to fully regenerate and run continuously, cycle after cycle.

Thanks also for explaining that LiFePo4 batteries will work, but that their internal circuits have to be defeated for them to run in these configurations. A few years ago, Paul Babcock showed Aaron and I a simple SG energizer running on one LiFePo4 battery and charging another LiFePo4 battery. The system worked so good, he was constantly over-charging the back battery. So, when you say the LiFePo4 batteries really "suck up the charge," I can totally confirm that!

Thanks, again for posting here and for all of your efforts to accurately inform the community of readers here at the Forum.

Peter

Originally posted by Turion
                I waited a while before posting here to see who bought this presentation, who replicated it, and what their results were.

I have worked with the 3 Battery system for a number of years, and built several versions of the 4 Battery Benitez system with the help of Matt Jones back in the heyday of the "Use for the Tesla Switch" thread, when John B was still contributing to it.

Let me make something PERFECTLY CLEAR. Working Benitez systems ARE possible and HAVE been built. But there is a very narrow window where they are successful and the chance of YOU finding it are not great. If you follow all the directions and build the system perfectly, it probably STILL won't work. There is a reason for that. The batteries you are using probably have too much impedance. Even NEW batteries in GOOD condition won't work. And there is literally NO CHANCE that it will work with the small batteries Peter used in his demo, which is why he SAID it was eventually going to run down.

You need the biggest batteries you can find in near perfect condition. Or put MULTIPLE batteries in parallel in each position.

OR you could use LifePo4 batteries. They suck up the electrical charge rather than having to have it FORCED in like a lead-acid battery. I would look at purchasing the individual cells rather than a battery. Why?

A bunch of cautions about these particular batteries. They are composed of cells and an individual cell can overcharge and explode. To keep that from happening there is electronics inside the battery that regulates and monitors the voltage to every cell. But this electronics package won't ALLOW you to run loads between the positives of two batteries and must be removed. Why PAY for something you can't use? You can cut the top off the battery with a hacksaw, revealing what looks like a bunch of capacitors, but is actually the individual cells. Be careful at the end where the positive and negative cable are connected you can short the positive to the negative with the hacksaw blade. I speak from experience!!

You're going to spend between $400 and $500 to build this system JUST ON THE BATTERIES and then you are going to realize what I have been saying about the Benitez stuff for quite a while now, since I considered building a large system to power my home. It WORKS, but solar is far cheaper per kilowatt hour of production since you have to have the storage capacity to STORE those kilowatt hours of power, and the batteries that will WORK in a Benitez system are prohibitively expensive. But to PROVE the concept is for real? For me that's the FUN part. Whether we can catch up with battery tech, like the Lithium Glass battery, remains to be seen.If we DO then the Benitez system is definitely the way to go in the future.
                Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

In the evening the moon comes out, heat, light, gravity field changes
                  and much much more. You say it is temperature only? This is very
                  interesting and wondered if there might be more speculations as to
                  the possible reasons for these anomalies.

I heard John Bedini talk about this very thought with his energizers.
                  I never got to the bottom of this and very few will take this subject on.

I know it is a real concern.

Comment

My Benitez Activity

I built the replica with a Bedini Energizer as load and some old batteries. The output of the Energizer I used to power LED's. With that setup I drained all batteries. I used switching times of 1 hour, and checked, how long it took to get the "exhausted" batteries back to full - it was more than 2 Hours ( in reverse way).

I was not using the switch with the diodes, as I had no idea where to connect it to.
                    Now I've got Trojan golf cart batteries, and it took me months to get them back to almost perfect conditions. The next step will be re-wiring everything using these great batteries, and using the output power of the energizer back into the system. Could someone please help me with the diodes and the 4th switch? (where to connect)

regards
                    Ralf

Comment

Working...
                    X