Soundiceuk's Permanent Magnet Bearing R&D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundiceuk's Permanent Magnet Bearing R&D

Hi folks, my research on replicating Mikhail Dmitriyev's device may have ended.

I think I am the path to something much more fruitful as has no swinging pendulums or one way bearings.

Folks this is open source.

I've think I've found fairly free energy out there and its energy bank is bigger than you can imagine!

Fairly free because the components are not free, the electrostatic isn't going anywhere thanks to the sun.

If you watch the video I made tonight then you will see I hardly spin this 2 oz weight at all.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y92KKgdXig[/VIDEO]

The final version will be able to hold a lot of weight approx 100kg - 200kg stable and therefore be able to be spun at very high RPM.

POWER SOURCE

You are going to love this bit!

Watch this video....

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrl4_wREFJ8[/VIDEO]

Now here is the twist.....

It has been proven you can get potential between two ground rods of dissimilar metals..... Now put this through a tuned Tesla coil and you have eletrostatic motor.

Now couple this with Matt's generator or similar and you have almost free energy!

Earnshaws theorum is pretty dated 1842

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnshaw%27s_theorem
    Last edited by soundiceuk; 08-01-2018, 10:29 PM.

Nikola Tesla - The Code Uncovered

Hey guys, here is a teaser of the prototype to prove "Earnshaws Theorum" 1842 is incorrect.

From here it gets a little more interesting.

I'll take you back to Nikola Tesla 1900 - The Problem of Increasing Human Energy

"It is possible, and even probable, that there will be, in time, other resources of energy opened up, of which we have no knowledge now. We may even find ways of applying forces such as magnetism or gravity for driving machinery without using any other means. Such realizations, though highly improbable, are not impossible. An example will best convey an idea of what we can hope to attain and what we can never attain. Imagine a disk of some homogeneous material turned perfectly true and arranged to turn in frictionless bearings on a horizontal shaft above the ground. This disk, being under the above conditions perfectly balanced, would rest in any position. Now, it is possible that we may learn how to make such a disk rotate continuously and perform work by the force of gravity without any further effort on our part; but it is perfectly impossible for the disk to turn and to do work without any force from the outside. If it could do so, it would be what is designated scientifically as a "perpetuum mobile," a machine creating its own motive power. To make the disk rotate by the force of gravity we have only to invent a screen against this force. By such a screen we could prevent this force from acting on one half of the disk, and the rotation of the latter would follow. At least, we cannot deny such a possibility until we know exactly the nature of the force of gravity. Suppose that this force were due to a movement comparable to that of a stream of air passing from above toward the centre of the earth. The effect of such a stream upon both halves of the disk would be equal, and the latter would not rotate ordinarily; but if one half should be guarded by a plate arresting the movement, then it would turn."

Now we all know Tesla talks in code and left multiple patents that can be stitched together if you are trained in the art.

Now take another look at Tesla's Turbine patent.

Remember that Tesla likes to describe:

"electricity" as "fluid"

"diodes" as "valves"

https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tes...061206-turbine

Here is an extract:

Considering now the converse of the above described operation and assuming that fluid under pressure be allowed to pass through the valve at the side of the solid arrow, the runner will be set in rotation in a clockwise direction, the fluid traveling in a spiral path and with continuously diminishing velocity until it reaches the orifices 14 and 20, through which it is discharged. If the runner be allowed to turn freely, in nearly frictionless bearings, its rim will attain a speed closely approximating the maximum of that of the adjacent fluid and the spiral path of the particles will be comparatively long, consisting of many almost circular turns. If load is put on and the runner slowed down, the motion of the fluid is retarded, the turns are reduced, and the path is shortened.

Why do you think that these bearings invented in 1954 have been so hidden???

All we need to generate lots of free power is a frictionless bearing.

Two electrodes like PPV.

One transformer.

Two dissimilar earth rods like copper and iron.

or Mikhail Dmitriyev's device could be attached to the shaft but the RPMs would be much lower.

ENJOY!!!
    Last edited by soundiceuk; 09-04-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Hello,

I like the direction you are going with this. Good work!

-Altrez

Comment

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVW44ZZa62Q[/VIDEO]

Now imagine that jump when the shaft is in stable levitation.

This was Tesla's favourite invention completely misunderstood:

Tesla's turbine and Radaint energy patent misunderstood.....

Radiant energy is static electricity. Funny how is was called "static"..... play on words by the architects perhaps. Because it is anything but "static".....

You can tap the static using two dissimilar ground rods, two antennas or an antenna and earth!!!!

How?

Use a reverse Tesla coil!

and now for the completely unsafe way to harness the same energy source:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1naaZvXTqv4[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AxzCClVT94[/VIDEO]

All this time the answer has been right in front of our noses... Tesla's spinning air capacitor running off static...
        Last edited by soundiceuk; 10-06-2018, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVW44ZZa62Q[/VIDEO]

Now imagine that jump when the shaft is in stable levitation.

This was Tesla's favourite invention completely misunderstood:

Tesla's turbine and Radaint energy patent misunderstood.....

Radiant energy is static electricity. Funny how is was called "static"..... play on words by the architects perhaps. Because it is anything but "static".....

You can tap the static using two dissimilar ground rods, two antennas or an antenna and earth!!!!

How?

Use a reverse Tesla coil!

and now for the completely unsafe way to harness the same energy source:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1naaZvXTqv4[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AxzCClVT94[/VIDEO]

All this time the answer has been right in front of our noses... Tesla's spinning air capacitor running off static...
          I am unconvinced that radiant energy is electrostatic energy
          this guy did a very good job of figuring out what is going on in terms that many people can understand
          William J. Hooper: The Motional Electric Field
          and he clearly shows that what Tesla did was playing with a magnetically induced voltage.
          and that is not at all an electrostatic field.
          you can shield from an electrostatic field.
          you can not shield from a magnetically induced voltage.
          tesla even said that it was a painful field that was not that possible to shield from.
          he was not dealing with the electrostatic

most of the confusion is that there are 2 things that read as voltage,
          and they are not the same at all.

Comment

But first we need to ask ourselves what frequencies does "static" include!

The answer if simply a waveform of sound energy coming from the sun.... Ultra violet, "static", planetary noise and it has no radio transmitter powering the signal, it comes from the sun... its the suns noise that can be converted.... Turn on the radio and go between stations on a dial.... that crackling noise can be turned into mechanical motion using an anode and a cathode and reverse Tesla coil

Static isn't AC or DC... its scalar

If you look on a scope it goes straight up not horizontal
            Last edited by soundiceuk; 10-10-2018, 06:39 PM.

Comment

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEfv8SONNd0[/VIDEO]

We are getting close now to my prototype being ready.....

We are closer to free energy than you think!
              Last edited by soundiceuk; 11-22-2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I've been doing research and development for 8 years now.

I've connected the dots.

We are very close!

"I asked Tesla what part of his life work lay closest to his heart. And the answer surprised me. It was not the world wireless system, nor the airplane. It was not the induction motor, today the basis of industries in which billions of dollars are invested all over the world. Instead, it was the discovery of the principle that preceded the induction motor — the “rotating magnetic field.”

“When I made the discovery of the rotating magnetic field,” Dr. Tesla said, “I was a very young man. The revelation came after years of concentrated thought and it was my first great thrill.

“It was not only a valuable discovery, capable of extensive practical applications. It was a revelation of new forces and new phenomena unknown to science before.

“No,” Dr. Tesla said with some feeling, “I would not give my rotating field discovery for a thousand inventions, however valuable, designed merely as mechanical contraptions to deceive the eye and the ear. A thousand years hence, the telephone and the motion picture camera may be obsolete, but the principle of the rotating magnetic field will remain a vital, living thing for all time to come"

Comment

Here is some proof of Tesla's rotating magnetic field:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlDGU05-nvk[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnpfmXv8hpw[/VIDEO]

My latest prototype should be finished today.

It should be the final proof we need to harness Tesla's rotating magnetic field discovery.

It features 4 x 120kg neo magnets encased in aluminium to protect the magnets and also make them safer to handle.

https://www.supermagnete.de/eng/ring...d_R-60-06-30-N

You could use something much smaller for a replication.

If you are interested in seeing the prototype please pm me.

I am gathering names as if it works we all need to put it out there individually and everywhere to make sure we can get this off the ground.

Strength in numbers!

Comment

Hi folks,

I now have a shaft in 100% levitation. It is only a few mm of adjustment from 100% working.

I'm currently machining new magnet holders with no lids. Currently lids are 8mm thick. Therefore proximity of each pair of 120kg magnets is 16mm minimum.

It was floating and stable at this point but making very minor contact. Was even better with magnets arranged asymmetrically. N / S on one magnet holder and then S / N on the other magnet holder.

New magnet holders will be down to 2mm and shaft will be stable and floating in a extremely strong magnet field.

I've seen it with my own eyes!

Magnetic tug of war!

I will share my design with you.

This is the most stable magnetic bearing design that I've tested.

These pictures were taken before threads were made longer and before they were adjusted.

Use your imagination!
                    Last edited by soundiceuk; 11-22-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Seeking the ultimate permanent magnetic bearing design, aiming for 100% stable and frictionless apart from air resistance.

Permanent Magnetic Bearing Prototype 3 - Stage 1

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW0H0D41uM4[/VIDEO]

Comment

Hi Paul,

What is missing for me is the free rotation of the floating rotor in the center: I would expect it to spin for a relatively long time after
                        you give some spinning to it by your fingers.
                        See this levitating toy what I mean:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU-Px0VjQ2w

What I suspect is that free rotation is hampered by eddy currents induced in the Alu side walls close to the floating rotor magnets.

I think there are static fields like I tried to indicate roughly in the picture, see attachment.

Can you can detect magnetic field on the outer side of the Alu wall? Does say an small pin or a small nail remain attracted to
                        the outer side of the Alu wall as I tried to indicate in the picture?

If you can detect stray fields from the magnets at the outside wall, then the fields penetrate the Alu structure
                        so this may cause the eddy current braking effect against rotation.

Unfortunately, you would need to build a wooden or plastic structure instead of the Alu one to get rid of
                        the breaking effect if this is the case. I do not know how the magnets are arranged
                        inside the cylindrical Alu holders (I did not follow your full work here), so maybe I am wrong with my eddy current suspect.

Your work is awesome, by the way.

Gyula
                        Attached Files

Comment

Did you see my previous video?

It does what that toy does but vertically.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y92KKgdXig[/VIDEO]

At the end of my video at 2:10 the shaft does what these air bearings do at 2:40 - 3:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTWx69mghM

So I know I'm close.

Electromagnets have a much bigger field than permanent magnets, therefore its going to take some very powerful magnets to achieve what electromagnets can.

I'll leave you with this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UmtjtFCrUk

What I am trying to achieve is a magnetic tug of war.

I think my next set of experiments will decide the direction of the magnetic bearing.

Comment

Originally posted by gyula View Post
                            What I suspect is that free rotation is hampered by eddy currents induced in the Alu side walls close to the floating rotor magnets.

I think there are static fields like I tried to indicate roughly in the picture, see attachment.

Can you can detect magnetic field on the outer side of the Alu wall? Does say an small pin or a small nail remain attracted to

If you can detect stray fields from the magnets at the outside wall, then the fields penetrate the Alu structure

Unfortunately, you would need to build a wooden or plastic structure instead of the Alu one to get rid of
                            the breaking effect if this is the case. I do not know how the magnets are arranged
                            inside the cylindrical Alu holders (I did not follow your full work here), so maybe I am wrong with my eddy current suspect.
                            Hmm not sure until I increase the magnet strength of the outer magnets. There is currently physical contact but barely.

I would expect the axle to be levitated more and a visible gap between the magnets...

Next magnet holders are going to be stainless 316 with probably 0.5mm between the magnets on each holder.

The current arrangement is actually N/S N/S I just checked it.

Comment

Originally posted by gyula View Post
                              Hi Paul,

What is missing for me is the free rotation of the floating rotor in the center: I would expect it to spin for a relatively long time after
                              you give some spinning to it by your fingers.
                              See this levitating toy what I mean:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU-Px0VjQ2w

Your work is awesome, by the way.

Gyula
                              Gyula, yeah, I think your right the paramagnetism is producing a weird effect that adds friction. Its magnetic friction!

I might be able to get away with the frame but you have a point!

Magnets get sucked over to the frame, so the magnetic field is there.

I just tested a 24mm spanner and it almost held it off the ground to the outside of the frame, so field is strong.

Might have to be all made from 316 Stainless.

Will look amazing polished up!
                              Last edited by soundiceuk; 11-22-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X