Paradox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradox

I don't know what to think about this little circuit...
    http://is.gd/electricparadigm

The more inductive loads I add to it in parallel, the more difficult it is to diminish their output. It begins to suggest the dichotomy paradox of Zeno?

But it confirms what I learned from stumbling into Eric Dollard and Chris Carson's Parametric Excitations: that a loosely coupled transformer can surprise expectations.

For once, I'm humbled.

For if I were a fool, at least I could be proud of playing a role which nobody else wants.

But this circuit turns me around in circles.

Help

At least, if it were believable, then there is safety in knowing that the FCC won't get involved since it puts out so little influence into the immediate vicinity.

I've had people complain that my circuit simulations which involve the use of an aerial is just begging for lightning to come and strike.

But I'm more concerned about the FCC. The odds of attracting lightning is far less than the odds of angering the FCC for failure to prevent local radio interference emanating from electrical experiments.
    Last edited by Vinyasi; 06-09-2018, 03:40 AM.

This is mostly a non-issue, yet it's still a paradox of conventional thinking...

Parametric Excitations are real cool. But to anyone else outside of alternative energy, this may appear strange.

This circuit is no longer an issue, since discovering this morning that I accidentally saved it precharged. That's why it didn't require me to vary the 10F cap down and back up.

I guess what still bothers me is how an unlimited number of coils in series can all function quite easily as if there were only one coil instead of twelve?

I'm so accustomed to seeing my circuit simulations soar to infinite gain...
    http://is.gd/overunity_breakthrough

But those were limited to maybe a single load requirement.

So, seeing multiple coils all exhibiting the same energy levels throws me a little. I think I may be subject to a collectively conditioned complex of expectations, not limited to merely one mental habit or another, still making it a shocker for me as I proceed along with this study despite the time I've put into it already.

In short, I don't know how to become bored with this topic.

Comment

Working...
    X