Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Altrez's PM's Splitting the Positive Replication.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altrez's PM's Splitting the Positive Replication.

Hello All,

I have started this thread in hopes to replicate Poor Man's Splitting the Positive Battery Swapper by RS Stafford.

The video and presentation is available on this website and it is a steal at the current price. Here is the link:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-stafford.html

First question I have is can someone else with a copy of PMSTP share if they have started on a replication? I am working on getting a parts list together and plan to start placing orders in the next few days.

-Altrez
    Last edited by altrez; 05-27-2018, 10:57 PM.

05/29/18

I have went back and watched the video a few times and have started to make a bit more sense out of it. One thing I am a bit confused on is the amount of battery's.

I think its 4 6 volt golf cart battery's per each bank. Each battery in the 230AH range.

That's not really cheap if buying all new battery's. I am still studying. If anyone has any idea if that correct could you let me know

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by Turion
      Four batteries are all that is required. Take a look at the attached drawing.

You would place a fully charged battery in position B. It would then move to position A. It would then move to position C. Finally it would move to position D which is NOT SHOWN. Position D is the rest position. Positions A and B discharge the battery. Position C charges it. Once it is charged it moves to position D to REST so that all the charge can be absorbed before it moves back to position B to start the discharge cycle all over again. You only need the switching for the four positions. If you are using 6 volt golf cart batteries, then you will have TWO batteries in series at EACH of the positions shown, (plus the resting position not shown) for a total of eight batteries. So if you want run six volt loads you only need FOUR batteries, but if you want to run 12 volt loads you need eight batteries.
      Hi Dave,

Thanks for posting, I have replicated the 3 battery system at least 40 different times I know how that version works if you look back at all my posts you will see what I am saying.

I made this thread to replicate Mr Staffords setup.

I have almost figured the first part out. I am just not sure if you need twenty four 6 volt battery's or twelve 12 volt battery's to start with.

-Altrez.

Update:

For some reason I am having problems when I try to post updates. I am not sure why this is.

This page isn’t working
      Energetic Forum - Forum Display is currently unable to handle this request.
      HTTP ERROR 500
      Last edited by altrez; 06-06-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Update:

I have made some progress on the layout of the build.

Has anyone used these battery's?

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01KN6QUW2/ref=emc_b_5_i

I am thinking they would work pretty good but would love some feedback

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by altrez View Post
          Update:

I have made some progress on the layout of the build.

Has anyone used these battery's?

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01KN6QUW2/ref=emc_b_5_i

I am thinking they would work pretty good but would love some feedback

-Altrez

I believe most people who have had any substantial success with this project would recommend you get flooded cell lead acid batteries if you can.

Comment

Good advise

That would be my advise also.

In my case the deep cycles are LAB (lead acid battery) for the solar power that runs my shop plus a DC power supple for the 3BGS setup. Again in my case the long term goal is to keep a solar bank of batteries charged with the 3BGS setup.

Sorry I've no scientific reason for the LAB. I'll leave that in more capable minds. Just to add I also tried gel filled batteries in the beginning but had little results.

Coffee is cold so time for some nukification. Microwaving my coffee.
            wantomake

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions. I am however a bit worried about using LAB as I do not have a good way to vent them in my current office that I do experiments in.

Wanttomake,

Can you please provide a bit more info about your use of gel's? I looked at some of these:

https://smile.amazon.com/Renogy-RNG-...GHVCYPXE5W0CT5

And on the LAB I looked at this option:

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00NY0RG...6-fd49c2c21015

Thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

06/11/2018:

I have found a local place to source my battery's from a lot cheaper then I can order them. I also have purchased some parts to help with the build. My small 3 battery setup keeps surprising me each day.

With the right load I feel you can get close to 99% efficiency on the setup. I have found that over time most bad battery's will come back to life and I find that very interesting.

I am excited about getting the swapper up and working over the next few months I feel like it will show some great results.

-Altrez

Comment

Glad to see someone is getting results that are near COP1
                  There is a bunch of conflicting information due to 10-20 setups
                  that are possible. Whether rotating manual, swapper, a wide variations
                  using boosters 2,3,4 of them and or generators. Generators can be
                  many types so conflicting at best will be the status quo.

In the practical application of the 3 battery mod pulse motor pulling
                  a real generator head you will get anywhere from 100% down to 80%
                  recovery of recycled power on the 3 battery side. The generator
                  is another subject and effect the 3 battery motor efficiency depending
                  and now comes the conflict of who did what.

Sounds like you are having fun, that is the main thing plus you
                  are successful. Hats off to you.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    Glad to see someone is getting results that are near COP1
                    There is a bunch of conflicting information due to 10-20 setups
                    that are possible. Whether rotating manual, swapper, a wide variations
                    using boosters 2,3,4 of them and or generators. Generators can be
                    many types so conflicting at best will be the status quo.

In the practical application of the 3 battery mod pulse motor pulling
                    a real generator head you will get anywhere from 100% down to 80%
                    recovery of recycled power on the 3 battery side. The generator
                    is another subject and effect the 3 battery motor efficiency depending
                    and now comes the conflict of who did what.

Sounds like you are having fun, that is the main thing plus you
                    are successful. Hats off to you.
                    Hello BroMikey,

Yes I am having fun and have been working with this setup for a long time. It works, and I can replicate it over and over again. I am interested in the swapper so I am focusing on that replication.

-Altrez

Comment

Hello BroMikey,

Yes I am having fun and have been working with this setup for a long time. It works, and I can replicate it over and over again. I am interested in the swapper so I am focusing on that replication.

-Altrez
                      If what you have stated is true, your replication destroys all of the
                      Govt controlled University curriculum that says it can't be done.
                      You are making history move over. Nice going, show us someday if
                      you want.

Thanks and Kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        If what you have stated is true, your replication destroys all of the
                        Govt controlled University curriculum that says it can't be done.
                        You are making history move over. Nice going, show us someday if
                        you want.

Thanks and Kind regards.
                        I want to be clear on one thing. I have never went over 100% so all the normal laws still apply I am hopping that if I move into the swap method I will get a big surprise!

So much more to understand!

-Altrez

Comment

I want to be clear on one thing. I have never went over 100% so all the normal laws still apply I am hopping that if I move into the swap method I will get a big surprise!

So much more to understand!

-Altrez
                          Glad you cleared that up but it was my understanding that all current
                          school models show recovery of losses somewhere around 70-90 percent
                          if that. Anyone getting 99% is just not possible according to the text
                          books. John Bedini has shown a 100% recovery and even more for
                          the SSG so hearing that someone is close to that figure is something
                          that shows you are operating in a new laws.

The normal laws conclude that pulse motor only operate with a 85%
                          efficiency. If that.

Maybe you are at 90%? But I think you have stated more. Either way
                          the meters can give you a false reading sometimes, keep trying.

My batteries were low on my meter and it showed that I was 200%.

.................................................. ...............

Comment

Good thought Turion

Who's laws? All made up bull hunky in many cases to keep us
                            inside of this little box of energy created and destroyed thing,
                            like a tiny yoyo. Just make something up, throw a yoyo out there
                            and watch all the heads go up and down.

I know people have a way of speaking about shattering models
                            like John Bedini was the only guy who came out with a test for us
                            stool pigeon's to try, what was it 40yrs ago? Yeah about that and a
                            person could do COP of 1. That breaks all the school records.

Of course the technology for flying craft as large as a high rise
                            building became understood by military science in the 1950's so
                            yeah let's go back to the future I mean past and look at that.

All of this stuff we do by comparison is like a toy yoyo if we could
                            see how many advancements have been made since then. Floating
                            cities being levitated effortlessly using small power sources that
                            uses field interactions that are fairly simple.

Like you have said it is just that we have been taught wrong by
                            our schools. Anyway I know of no other human on earth to date
                            that did what John B. did. He showed us a COP 1 device 40 years
                            with many able to replicate it.

Differential charging is an interesting strategy for recirculating
                            juice. John's video's had a version that used a 24 volt run and a
                            12v charge bank so it is not like this is a new subject.

But try to get anyone to validate a COP 1. All the video's relating to
                            possible COP1 all have question marks after the titles?????????????

John said for 40 years that yup it is COP 1 and the students hear
                            teacher say it isn't so teacher must be right. 40 years of indecision

Altrez is smart to start splitting the positive like Peter L. has shown us
                            furthering John's work. Thanks Pete.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-13-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Hello All,

I have started this thread in hopes to replicate Poor Man's Splitting the Positive Battery Swapper by RS Stafford.

The video and presentation is available on this website and it is a steal at the current price. Here is the link:

First question I have is can someone else with a copy of PMSTP share if they have started on a replication? I am working on getting a parts list together and plan to start placing orders in the next few days.

-Altrez
                              May I call you Al,
                              I did purchase the Poor man's battery swapper kit. Watched, studied took notes etc.

Really enjoyed the presentation he does. I believe anyone can build exact replication from that kit they sell. That said I'd rather have the Arduino switching setup attached to the 3BGS.

I bought the basic arduino board, 8 relays board, wires, and studied my brains out. My project financier even purchased a new lonovo laptop just for this setup.

I got the Arduino/relay board to cycle on/off a LED. But that's as far as I got.
                              The programming is what stopped me. Very time oriented. There are others here that can help with this part on Arduino. I'm not there yet.

My list of priorities:
                              Get 3BGS setup to balance. Check.
                              Build large upright Dave type generator. Working on it.
                              Construct larger solar banks to use on system. Later.
                              Build heavy duty Arduino relay swapper for above system. Last.

My advice is you go to hardware store get the basic swapper like mentioned in the presentation. Build it, watch it, learn all the amazing proof of concept, then improve the setup.

Convincing your own mind is most important part of the 3BGS.

Coffee rulz this morning. Time to move the molecules faster. Nuke time.
                              wantomake

Comment

Working...
                              X