Energetic Forum

Energetic Forum (http://www.energeticforum.com/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.energeticforum.com/general-discussion/)
-   -   Magnetism's Mystery. Can you solve it? (http://www.energeticforum.com/general-discussion/21007-magnetisms-mystery-can-you-solve.html)

TheoriaApophasis 05-27-2018 02:34 PM

Magnetism's Mystery. Can you solve it?
 
Mother nature is a sneaky bytch!!! She hides stuff under your nose. :rofl:

Can you figure out the image below.....by the way i took these shots last night on two new Magnetic supercells i made.

Cube magnet on left (all magnetic "poles" look the same, doesnt matter)

RING MAGNET on the right.

the FIELD IMAGE on both are identical.......but BOOM! ....one theres NOTHING THERE :cool:

(yes i have the answer)......Can you explain it????? Ooooooooo !!!:rofl:

https://ibb.co/hGq58J

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134746...in/dateposted/

https://ibb.co/hGq58J

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134746...in/dateposted/

aljhoa 05-27-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis (Post 310653)
Mother nature is a sneaky bytch!!! She hides stuff under your nose. :rofl:

Can you figure out the image below.....by the way i took these shots last night on two new Magnetic supercells i made.

Cube magnet on left (all magnetic "poles" look the same, doesnt matter)

RING MAGNET on the right.

the FIELD IMAGE on both are identical.......but BOOM! ....one theres NOTHING THERE :cool:

(yes i have the answer)......Can you explain it????? Ooooooooo !!!:rofl:

https://ibb.co/hGq58J

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134746...in/dateposted/

https://ibb.co/hGq58J

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134746...in/dateposted/

Figures show "stress" field in the super fluid, i.e. Aether,
for crystalline structures of a cube and a ring,
which must be similar to your giant neodymium "pancake".

Al

TheoriaApophasis 05-27-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aljhoa (Post 310665)
Figures show "stress" field in the super fluid, i.e. Aether,
for crystalline structures of a cube and a ring,
which must be similar to your giant neodymium "pancake".

Al

you dirty bastard, youre not supposed to get the answer so quickly :rofl::rofl::rofl:


Point is a magnet "HAS" no field itself, the so-called "magnetic field" "OF" a magnet is not OF the magnet, rather the MEDIUM ITSELF, ie the goddamn Ether. :blowout:

Danny B 05-27-2018 11:29 PM

sparks
 
I have a related question. I built the Tesla hairpin. Naturally, I put everything in the spark gap just for the hell of it. When I put a Neo magnet in the spark gap, The spark became VERY noisy. The other thing that I noticed was; tiny little points of light, short-lived and random near the primary arc. Like a tiny speck of magnesium was being vaporized.
This only happened with a neo magnet in the gap. I don't think that it was the plating on the magnet.
Any theories?

TheoriaApophasis 05-27-2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny B (Post 310694)
I have a related question. I built the Tesla hairpin. Naturally, I put everything in the spark gap just for the hell of it. When I put a Neo magnet in the spark gap, The spark became VERY noisy. The other thing that I noticed was; tiny little points of light, short-lived and random near the primary arc. Like a tiny speck of magnesium was being vaporized.
This only happened with a neo magnet in the gap. I don't think that it was the plating on the magnet.
Any theories?

what no pics?

noisy due to gyromagnetic precession (lamor frequency) and picking up the arc in very rapid cycles and making a noise

Danny B 05-28-2018 01:58 AM

stuff
 
Nope, no pics. I loaned the hairpin to a guy in Elk Grove. He tells me that he is afraid to turn it on. I haven't seen it in quite a while. I'm a builder, not a bencher. I just build one project after another. I built a very nice bike wheel SG with a big motorcycle wheel. Turned it on and thought,,, well, that's nice. I even bought the 10 Interstate batteries that JB recommended. Sent it to a guy in Texas but, he never put it together. Finally, sent it back.
I'm joining up the Terawatt device with the Hatem device. Dunno if I will ever actually test it. I built the Skinner gravity motor. I'm looking to give it away,,, along with the fuel-less motor. And, I have an 11 gallon HHO cell as designed by Eagle Research. Need to give that away also.
I built an 3 X 6 wheel with 6 mags for RS in Red Oak, Texas. It was on a common shaft with a large diameter wheel that also had 6 mags. One was axial flux and, the other was radial flux. The 6 in. wheel drove the whole thing. RS said that it worked well. It was kinda SG driving a a gravity field motor.
He reported that JB said it was well-made and interesting.
I just keep building interesting stuff.

dyetalon 05-31-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis (Post 310653)
Mother nature is a sneaky bytch!!! She hides stuff under your nose. :rofl:

Can you figure out the image below.....by the way i took these shots last night on two new Magnetic supercells i made.

Cube magnet on left (all magnetic "poles" look the same, doesnt matter)

RING MAGNET on the right.

the FIELD IMAGE on both are identical.......but BOOM! ....one theres NOTHING THERE :cool:

(yes i have the answer)......Can you explain it????? Ooooooooo !!!:rofl:

https://ibb.co/hGq58J

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134746...in/dateposted/

https://ibb.co/hGq58J

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134746...in/dateposted/

I'm going to try.
Note: Your 1st image on the left is a pix of the cube magnet pole, not side.
It correlates directly with your image on the right, which is a pole shot, too.

OK, my take on this phenomenon is the light goes around the pole
:thanks:
due to centripetal spins of what-ever the f*ck a magnetic field is made of.
It's a spinning vortex that won't allow light in. (it's not generating light, so it's not trying to get out). The pressures around the magnets pole are in a similar state as a tornado.

My thoughts on the subject

spacecase0 06-01-2018 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyetalon (Post 310866)
due to centripetal spins of what-ever the f*ck a magnetic field is made of.

here is an idea for you.
so, let us take nothing and build on it
first dimension is length, (clearly just a construct )
second dimension is area (at a right angle to the first dimension)
third dimension is volume (the next right angle to the first 2, getting the pattern ?) (now we have 3D space)
forth dimension is movement (usually spin)
fifth dimension is a divergent spin (yes, right angle again, think vortex (also known as an electric field))
sixth dimension is a curled up divergent spin field. yes, this 6th one is a magnetic field.
and if it matters, the last 3 dimensions are the 3 field forces.

TheoriaApophasis 06-01-2018 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecase0 (Post 310877)
here is an idea for you.
so, let us take nothing and build on it
first dimension is length, (clearly just a construct )
second dimension is area (at a right angle to the first dimension)
third dimension is volume (the next right angle to the first 2, getting the pattern ?) (now we have 3D space)
forth dimension is movement (usually spin)
fifth dimension is a divergent spin (yes, right angle again, think vortex (also known as an electric field))
sixth dimension is a curled up divergent spin field. yes, this 6th one is a magnetic field.
and if it matters, the last 3 dimensions are the 3 field forces.


theres only 2 dimensions, counterspace (ether etc) and space

spacecase0 06-01-2018 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis (Post 310880)
theres only 2 dimensions, counterspace (ether etc) and space

a dimension is a definition,
see them as you like,
I know people that see only 2 dimensions, "good" and "evil"
I did mention that the first one was a construct ?
I did this for a very good reason.
I personally know of many dimensions, metric, SAE, etheric, and many others.
if you only see 2 of them in any direction,
then I worry you may be missing something
edit:
I love your work
what happened to the commercial device you were working on with others ?
or did I remember that wrong ?
I want to see what you have built
and thank you for posting the books of caral krafft, can't tell you enough how much they helped me see the world for what it is
I suspect that it is only language that is your view VS mine

TheoriaApophasis 06-01-2018 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecase0 (Post 310881)
a dimension is a definition,
see them as you like,
I know people that see only 2 dimensions, "good" and "evil"
I did mention that the first one was a construct ?
I did this for a very good reason.
I personally know of many dimensions, metric, SAE, etheric, and many others.
if you only see 2 of them in any direction,
then I worry you may be missing something
edit:
I love your work
what happened to the commercial device you were working on with others ?
or did I remember that wrong ?
I want to see what you have built
and thank you for posting the books of caral krafft, can't tell you enough how much they helped me see the world for what it is
I suspect that it is only language that is your view VS mine


point , line, circle, sphere, then PHASE. :)

ahhh the Krafft cheese books :blowout:


that was a gold collection device using diamagnetism of gold to decelerate gold. Thats been built. :cheers:

spacecase0 06-01-2018 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis (Post 310882)
point , line, circle, sphere, then PHASE. :)

same idea, other words. (seems as if we have the same goal)

I try to choose my words so that the most people can follow,
but it is all about showing others so that they get it.
not an easy task.
I just hope you are not holding back anything.

Iamnuts 06-01-2018 04:50 PM

Sun.
 
I'm interested to see how TheoriaApophasis's ideas work when looking
at the Sun's field which extends throughout the entire solar system.

TheoriaApophasis 06-01-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamnuts (Post 310899)
I'm interested to see how TheoriaApophasis's ideas work when looking
at the Sun's field which extends throughout the entire solar system.


The sun no more "HAS" a field than does a magnet have a field.

Nor does the sun "emit" light, Light is a field perturbation.

a person in a pond flapping their arms doesnt EMIT anything either, its a field (in this case water) perturbation.

the Field around a magnet or the sun is the mediated pressure modalities of the Ether itself.


IAAD (instant action at a distance) cannot be answered with

1. the Atomistic PARTICLE BS of Quantum, or their "virtual photons" which make up a field, which is insane BS in the extreme

2. NOR with the conception that a Sun/ Magnet are EMITTING fields.


IAAD can only be answered the same way you answer light and magnetism, that being the substrate to phenomena, the ether.

Iamnuts 06-01-2018 09:48 PM

Thank you. for your answer. You're obviously not a lover of the "field".
Would calling it a rope be any good (region of perturbation of the ether)?
That thing people call an electron, let's refer to it as a probability wave.
Sack all the particle physics people, it would save billions.

spacecase0 06-02-2018 12:13 AM

I find it fascinating that if you are looking for funding in physics, it is all in the topics that support quantum physics.
I can't help but wonder if that funding is part of the control grid on earth, because they do take most all the people that like physics and funnel them into the direction of quantum physics.
if I were planning funding and was really looking for advancement, I would spend a percentage on currently unsupported ideas and methods.

TheoriaApophasis 06-02-2018 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamnuts (Post 310901)
That thing people call an electron, l.


Nikola Tesla November 1928 interview:
On the whole subject of matter, in fact, Dr. Tesla holds views that are startlingly original. He disagrees with the accepted atomic theory of matter, and does not believe in the existence of an “electron” as pictured by science.
“To account for its apparently small mass, science conceives of the electron as a hollow sphere, a sort of bubble, such a bubble could exist in a medium as a gas or liquid because its internal pressure is not altered by deformation. But if, as supposed, the internal pressure of an electron is due to the repulsion of electric masses, the slightest conceivable deformation must result in the destruction of the bubble! Just to mention another improbability...” - Nikola Tesla
Article: “A Famous Prophet of Science Looks into the Future” (Popular Science Monthly)


“My ideas regarding the electron are at variance with those generally entertained. I hold that it is a relatively large entity carrying a surface charge and is not an elementary unit (particle). When the ‘electron’ leaves an electrode of high potential and in a high vacuum it carries an electrostatic charge many times greater than normal.” – N. Tesla

“To describe an electron as a negatively charged body is equivalent to saying that it is an expanding-contracting particle. There is no such condition in nature as a negative charge, nor are there negatively charged particles. Charge and discharge are opposite conditions, as filling and emptying, or compressing and expanding are opposite conditions.” – W. Russell

JJ Thomson developed the “Ether Atom” ideas of M. Faraday into his “Electronic Corpuscle”, this indivisible unit. One corpuscle terminates on one Faradic tube of force, and this quantifies as one Coulomb. This corpuscle is not and electron, it is a constituent of what today is known incorrectly as an “electron”. (Thomson relates 1000 corpuscles per electron) In this view, that taken by W. Crookes, J.J. Thomson, and N. Tesla, the cathode ray is not electrons, but in actuality corpuscles of the Ether.” – E. Dollard

“There is no rest mass to an ‘electron’. It is given here the ‘electron’ is no more than a broken loose “hold fast” under the grip of the tensions within the dielectric lines of force. They are the broken ends of the split in half package of spaghetti. Obviously this reasoning is not welcome in the realm of Einstein’s Theory of Relativity.” – E. Dollard

“Unfortunately to a large extent in dealing with dielectric fields the prehistoric conception of the electro-static charge, the ‘electron’, on the conductor still exists, and by its use destroys the analogy between the two components of the electric field, the magnetic and dielectric. This makes the consideration of dielectric fields unnecessarily complicated” - C.P. Steinmetz (Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses)

The idea of electricity as a flow of ‘electrons’ in a conductor was regarded by Oliver Heaviside as “a psychosis”. This encouraged Heaviside to begin a series of writings

Also consider the J.J. Thomson concept of the "electron" (his own discovery). Thomson considered the electron the terminal end of one unit line of dielectric induction.

“Electrons as a separate, distinct entity…doesn’t really exist, they are merely bumps in something called a ‘field’.” - Dr. Steve Biller



Electron "particle" BSD is nothing more than Greek ATOMISM. The universe is NOT a giant sea of tiny pool balls rolling and banging and spinning.

dyetalon 06-07-2018 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecase0 (Post 310877)
here is an idea for you.
so, let us take nothing and build on it
first dimension is length, (clearly just a construct )
second dimension is area (at a right angle to the first dimension)
third dimension is volume (the next right angle to the first 2, getting the pattern ?) (now we have 3D space)
forth dimension is movement (usually spin)
fifth dimension is a divergent spin (yes, right angle again, think vortex (also known as an electric field))
sixth dimension is a curled up divergent spin field. yes, this 6th one is a magnetic field.
and if it matters, the last 3 dimensions are the 3 field forces.

Yep. Another good theory. :rolleyes:

aljhoa 10-04-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoriaapophasis (Post 310900)
the sun no more "has" a field than does a magnet have a field.

Nor does the sun "emit" light, light is a field perturbation.

A person in a pond flapping their arms doesnt emit anything either, its a field (in this case water) perturbation.

The field around a magnet or the sun is the mediated pressure modalities of the ether itself.


Iaad (instant action at a distance) cannot be answered with

1. The atomistic particle bs of quantum, or their "virtual photons" which make up a field, which is insane bs in the extreme

2. Nor with the conception that a sun/ magnet are emitting fields.


Iaad can only be answered the same way you answer light and magnetism, that being the substrate to phenomena, the ether.



@13:23 to 13:27 hexagon stands out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9S3...youtu.be&t=802

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...i-20140402.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/saturn%27s_hexagon

Al


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved