Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zrii Testimonials

Zrii Testimonies
    If you have been drinking Zrii we would love to hear from you and what you have experienced. Zrii is a nutritional beverage that ESM is endorsing, see banner ad to the right of your screen.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...lth-drink.html
    Suggested Rules:
    Please keep your testimonies to what you experience.
    Please leave a way to be contacted for more details if you don't mind.
    Feel free to give your story including surrounding circumstances.

Byron Pirolo
    byronandkathy@yahoo.com
    951-252-7081
    I had recently started wearing reading glasses when sitting at my computer or reading papers at my desk. When I wear my contact lenses for distance it messes up my near-sighted vision. A week after starting to take Zrii I noticed the computer screen was clear without my reading glasses. I went to the eye doctor and my prescription had changed from -2.25 to -2.0. When I started with my new prescription this made my near-sighted vision even better.
    I did a search on the internet on the ingredients in Zrii because Zrii does not say anything about improved vision. Three of the ingredients, Amalaki, Schizandra, and Haritaki, are used in other countries for treating eyes and improving vision. I found this very interesting because I had not heard of eyes getting better after they go bad.
    I also experience a better since of well-being.
    Last edited by Byron; 06-12-2008, 02:29 AM. Reason: add link
    Byron Pirolo
    ESM-Zrii Support
    877-336-4492
    click here for esm-zrii website

I Love Zrii

I LOVE ZRII:
    After enduring chemotherapy and radiation treatments for breast cancer, my energy levels were drastically reduced. I especially had a hard time getting started in the morning and making through the day without a nap. Within two weeks of taking three ounces of Zrii a day, I began waking up earlier with a clear mind and enough energy to carry me through my day. My outlook on life was much better and I have a continued sense of well-being. I recommend this product to anyone looking to improve or enhance their health.
    Kathy Pirolo
    951-301-0323
    kathynaomijonathan@yahoo.com
    Byron Pirolo
    ESM-Zrii Support
    877-336-4492

Comment

Pain is gone!

Feel free to use all or part of my story for your testimonials.
      Dawn Crawford
      My phone number is 909-733-9561

This is my story...
      It’s really hard to convince me of anything, especially if you are selling something or trying to convince me of your point of view. I am a “proof-is-in-the-pudding” type of gal. I am logical, tend to be more sceptical than the average person and I am not one to fall for any get rich quick schemes, or any scheme at all. I am the type of person who doesn’t get excited about much, but when I find an interest in it, whatever that may be, I set out to learn everything there is to know, then I’ll share it with everyone I talk to. “I will be no fool!” With that said…I am so excited to share my experience of Zrii™ with the whole world. I want to shout it from the mountain tops! Which happens to be where I live.
      My husband and I have been happily married for 20 years, not well off, but willing to work hard, running our own businesses for the last three years, and proud of what we have as a family. Together we have four great kids.
      However, from the age of 35, I have suffered with a debilitating form of sciatica. I lived with the pain and weakness on a daily basis; with no sense of feel in my left leg; the inability to get out of my bed in the morning without assistance; I could not bend down to put on my pants or shoes; and most distressful, I was not able to pick up my new baby with out the fear of falling to my knees from the weight of him.. I made a New Year’s Resolution, January 1st, 2008 to feel better and take better care of myself.
      Being weary of the quick fixes provided by traditional medical doctors, I opted to find a solution in alternative medicine; I found acupuncture. My acupuncturist, (who is wonderful by-the-way), was confident that we could find a solution. She worked on me every week for almost 3 months and although I felt better than I had in years, it wasn’t a complete and permanent recovery.
      Then this very enthusiastic, well-dressed guy walks into my office (coincidentally, I manage a wellness center) looking for someone that no longer worked with us, introduces himself, and proceeds to tell me about Zrii™, mentions, Bill Farley (…who ever that is), mentions that this is the first ever endorsement by the Chopra Center for Wellness (…sounded great), shares his experiences with this product and tells me that it would be a great opportunity for us to look in to. (Thank you, come again…) He provided us with a folder full of very informative information, with DVD‘s and pictures and endorsements. I shook his hand and he left. Honestly, I didn’t think about it again. I put the information in the owner’s inbox and went on with my day.
      Then a few days later, that well dressed guy walks back in, this time with a little sample. I passed the buck to the owner, “She had all the info about Zrii™, she’ll be back in town in a week, check back then.” He tells me more about the effects of Zrii™ and Ayurveda, (…what ever that is!) I tell him about my back problems and he tells me that I should try Zrii™ and invites me to a meeting at a restaurant in town to learn more about it. I tell him sure I’ll try to get there. (Yeah, right!)
      A few more days past and here was this persistent guy in my lobby again! This time with a BIG bottle! He says, “This is for you to try out.” I thank him profusely and tell him I’ll let him know how it goes.
      Did I start taking it that day? NO, I waited until he came back, again! Now, (…the guilt sets in…), I promise to start taking it the next morning. And, I did! It tasted really, really good!
      Then took it again, “Hey, I can get out of bed!”
      The fourth day, “I can bend down and tie my shoes.”
      The fifth day, “I can pick up the baby and have no pain!”
      The sixth day, “I have no pain!!!! I have no pain!!!”
      The seventh day, He comes back to see me. I almost cried when I saw him. I shook his hand enthusiastically with both of mine, and thanked him profusely, next to tears! “You are my new best-friend! How do I get involved?” That was it.
      The effects of one large bottle of Zrii™, the Original Amalaki™ lasted 10 whole days with no pain, even though the drink lasted 7.
      Thank you,
      Dawn Crawford
      Byron Pirolo
      ESM-Zrii Support
      877-336-4492

Comment

Another Zrii testimony

First of all, I am a relatively healthy guy, so I don't have any health issues that I am aware of. I'd like to keep it that way... which is why I take Zrii.
        So going back a few months ago, I gave some Zrii to my mom because she was having great difficulty with hot flashes and such. She was having 10-12 a day. Back in January she began taking Zrii and in about three days she went from 12 hot flashes a day to 1! By the end of the first week, she wasn't having any hot flashes! Since that time she has had maybe one or two over the course of the last few months. I could go on to share several other stories like this one where I have been amazed at the effectiveness of this product, but I'll save some for another day!

All the best,

Luke Kibler
        909-936-7032

Comment

Zrii improves circulation

James Bonds, a 75 yr old man, has had many physical problems surrounding his life.
          From Cancer, heart, kidney, prostate, lung problems. He started taking Zrii 3 months ago.
          Within 3 days he started to feel the results. He started breathing better, circulation was better, numbness in leg is gone.
          Blood pressure was better, memory was better, communication was also better.
          Zrii has changed his life for the better, in many ways. He is a walking and talking testimony for Zrii. He is gardening again instead of bedridden.
          He is 75, and I believe Zrii will help him be in the best physical shape he can be
          at his age.
          Nancy Cromey-Daughter
          nkcromey@aol.com
          Byron Pirolo
          ESM-Zrii Support
          877-336-4492

Comment

Blood pressure and joint pain

I have had high blood pressure for over twenty years now and with few exceptions, have never been able to bring it under control. Doctors have prescribed five different meds, in various combinations, over the course of those twenty years, to no avail. It has reached as high as 174/121 and on a good day, 130/90. Two weeks ago, I started using Zrii (3oz.) on a daily basis and as I do everyday, I checked my blood pressure. I was shocked with what I saw and tested myself three times to make sure I was getting a good read. For the first time in twenty years my pressure was 112/74 !! The only thing different in my daily regime was Zrii. I was also noticing that my knee joints, which were always in pain, weren't throbbing anymore . I attribute this to the anti-inflammatory properties of Zrii. I'm a believer !!

Adam Nuncio
            abnuncio1@cox.net
            Byron Pirolo
            ESM-Zrii Support
            877-336-4492

Comment

Blood Pressure

Originally posted by Byron View Post
              James Bonds, a 75 yr old man, has had many physical problems surrounding his life.
              From Cancer, heart, kidney, prostate, lung problems. He started taking Zrii 3 months ago.
              Within 3 days he started to feel the results. He started breathing better, circulation was better, numbness in leg is gone.
              Blood pressure was better, memory was better, communication was also better.
              Zrii has changed his life for the better, in many ways. He is a walking and talking testimony for Zrii. He is gardening again instead of bedridden.
              He is 75, and I believe Zrii will help him be in the best physical shape he can be
              at his age.
              Nancy Cromey-Daughter
              nkcromey@aol.com
              I was talking to James Bonds and he said at the doctor today his blood pressure is normal now! 140 over 80 He said the doctor wanted to know what he is doing and whatever it is keep it up. His blood pressure has not been normal in a long time even with Pharmaceutical drugs.
              Last edited by Byron; 07-19-2008, 04:58 AM.
              Byron Pirolo
              ESM-Zrii Support
              877-336-4492

Comment

Diabetes

I am 45 years old and have had some serious health issues. At the age of 18 just 2 days before my birthday I found out I had lukemia. I am in remission now but have undergone years of chemo therapy causing my pancreaus to stop working leading me to type 1 diabetes. I was taking 5 plus shots of insulin daily. I started on Zrii in June of 2008 because I saw how it had helped with energy levels in a close friend. I had no energy and thought I would give Zrii a try. To my amazement and that of my doctor after two weeks my blood sugar levels started coming into normal values alowing me to reduce injections to 4 a day. That was a big thing for me. Since then I have reduced one more injection (that's 40% less), have higher energy levels, and sleep better at nite. I am completing my MD this year and zrii is going to help me get thru the very busy year ahead. Thank you zrii.
                Krystal Morley
                Hemet, CA
                Byron Pirolo
                ESM-Zrii Support
                877-336-4492

Comment

Menopause Hot Flashes

I started menopause in May of this year (2008) The hot flashes started with night sweats, interrupting my sleep many nights with insomnia. During the day I would get that closed in feeling. I started taking a medication for the symptoms. Then I thought about Zrii. It has done so much for so many why not me? I went off the medication and started to take my Zrii.
                  Within days no more hotflashes, nights sweats. Slept better at night also. I have never had to go back to the medication ever. This is important for women to know, because it can save them all kinds of money in prescription medications. It works!
                  Nancy Cromey
                  Hemet CA
                  Byron Pirolo
                  ESM-Zrii Support
                  877-336-4492

Comment

Working...
                  X