Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real Tesla free energy machine

Hello,

(This is a repost of one I posted at overunity.com)

I have been involved in the 'free energy' movement for a good number of years. During my years of searching I had encountered the idea of using liquid air for power so when I re-read a certain magazine article some things leaped out at me that I failed to see the importance of earlier.

Although this Tesla article has been posted before, allow me to quote a few pertinent excerpts.
    The Problem Of Increasing Human Energy, With Special References To The Harnessing Of The Sun's Energy
    The Century Illustrated Magazine, June 1900.

"First let us ask: Whence comes all the motive power? What is the spring that drives all? .... All this energy emanates from one single center, one single source - the sun. The sun is the spring that drives all."

"...Suppose that an extremely low temperature could be maintained by some process in a given space; the surrounding medium would then be compelled to give off heat, which could be converted into mechanical or other form of energy, and utilized. By realizing such a plan, we should be enabled to get at any point of the globe a continuous supply of energy, day and night.

"...I finally conceived a combination of apparatus which should make possible the obtaining of power from the medium by a process of continuous cooling of atmospheric air. This apparatus, by continually transforming heat into mechanical work, tended to become colder and colder, and if it only were practicable to reach a very low temperature in this manner, then a sink for the heat could be produced, and energy could be derived from the medium."
    The Sun's Energy. Not 'cosmic rays' or vibrations from the aether. Heat. Heat in the atmosphere, hundreds of degrees above absolute zero.

Tesla devised a machine that accomplished the goals in the article, but he never finished the supporting apparatus for the heat sink. His lab was burned while this research was in progress, delaying his work, allowing other people to patent the remaining processes before him. I believe this is why this system was abandoned, not because it wouldn't work, but because he could no longer patent it.
    I believe that J.F. Place (and others) later devised the remainder of the necessary components that Tesla needed for the creation of a liquid air heat sink.

The machine is embodied in patent 514,169 Reciprocating Engine. This reciprocating engine is really a mechanical oscillator heat engine. When powered by compressed air it produces both heat and cold.

Take a close look at the patent drawing in 514,169. The oscillator is not designed to produce shaft power (although it can). The drive piston receives a small metered pulse of air. This oscillator works exactly like a pendulum, and the air supplied is just enough to keep the piston going at the desired rate. The inertia of the two pistons also plays an important part.
    If you have studied the methods used for creating liquid air you know that a small pulse of pressurized air allowed to expand while doing work undergoes a temperature drop of 125 degrees F or more. This is a critical step in the creation of liquid air by a piston machine and the oscillator is designed to do this.
    The air exhausted from cylinder A, which contains the drive piston, is always colder than the supply air. By recirculating this air in the manner shown in the following patents, the exhaust becomes partly liquid air which can be removed and stored in simple containers.

Patent of James F. Place
    Apparatus for liquefying air US711525

Other patents of interest:
    Art or process of producing liquid air US918468A
    Air liquefier and separator US1146020A
    Vessel for holding and shipping liquid air or other liquid gases US707634A

Also see Compressed Air Magazine 1902 pg 2229 under the heading Continuous Power.

Once enough liquid air is produced by the oscillator an ambient temperature boiler can convert the liquid to a very cold high pressure gas that in turn can run the oscillator, which will return the gas to its liquid state, and the cycle can continue. A compressor is no longer required once this stage has been reached.

The other product of the oscillator is high heat from compression in the air spring. Imagine the possibilities with both high heat and extreme cold.

Nature has given us a source of high heat in our atmosphere and I believe we have everything listed here to create our own power from this oven we live in.

Cadman
    Last edited by Cadman; 02-13-2018, 05:42 PM.

self-acting engine

That is definitely the ambient heat engine or "self acting" engine referred to by Tesla.

Can you draw a simple diagram with modern off the shelf parts that might be a good starting point for this?
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I could draw up a block diagram as time permits, but the system layout is drawn in the US711525 patent.

I know of no off the shelf parts that could be used, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Comment

Hi

We understand the ambient heat leaks into the walls of a cryogenic liquid container.
        Because of this leak the container builds head pressure of large volume. Which leads to a question.
        If the exchange of heat gives pressure. How does the pressure return to a cold liquid ?

Comment

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
          Hi

We understand the ambient heat leaks into the walls of a cryogenic liquid container.
          Because of this leak the container builds head pressure of large volume. Which leads to a question.
          If the exchange of heat gives pressure. How does the pressure return to a cold liquid ?
          What you have described is an ambient temperature boiler.

“an ambient temperature boiler can convert the liquid to a very cold high pressure gas that in turn can run the oscillator, which will return the gas to its liquid state”

Regards

Comment

There is a theory about missing Tesla device used for uboat propulsion.

https://youtu.be/WgEIz6cCEzI?t=3085
            Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-26-2018, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X