Radiant Pulse Charging to Condition Lead Acid Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiant Pulse Charging to Condition Lead Acid Battery

Hi all, I decided i wanted to make a more thorough experiment.
    Specifically, to radiant pulse charge a flooded lead acid battery (tractor battery), to create the conditioning effect upon the lead plates within the battery, that Bedini spoke of and others.
    I will be using the Meissner oscillator to condition the battery.
    This battery is in good condition and only after one cycle, is already showing some effects, like higher standing voltage after 4 hours resting off radiant charge, 12.90 volts.
    I plan to cycle it at least 20 times and am staying within the C/20 charge and discharge rate.
    It passed the 1 ohm test off the collector diodes, shows .89 vdc across 1 ohm resistor, directly connected to flyback diode output.
    Here is oscillator circuit that is being used.
    Oh, the battery was tested first and when drained at C/20, down to 12 volts, it contains 159.4 watt hours, so that data can be used to know if things are changing.
    Comments or questions welcome.
    peace love light

Last edited by SkyWatcher; 12-22-2017, 04:21 PM.

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
    Hi all, I decided i wanted to make a more thorough experiment.
    Specifically, to radiant pulse charge a flooded lead acid battery (tractor battery), to create the conditioning effect upon the lead plates within the battery, that Bedini spoke of and others.
    I will be using the Meissner oscillator to condition the battery.
    This battery is in good condition and only after one cycle, is already showing some effects, like higher standing voltage after 4 hours resting off radiant charge, 12.90 volts.
    I plan to cycle it at least 20 times and am staying within the C/20 charge and discharge rate.
    It passed the 1 ohm test off the collector diodes, shows .89 vdc across 1 ohm resistor, directly connected to flyback diode output.
    Here is oscillator circuit that is being used.
    Oh, the battery was tested first and when drained at C/20, down to 12 volts, it contains 159.4 watt hours, so that data can be used to know if things are changing.
    Comments or questions welcome.
    peace love light

That is the same circuit John Bedini built for 40 years and is a beauty.

John also used 2 or 3 strands with one transistor as you have shown
    in fact this format was the circuit that was stolen from John by the
    rIcK guy who had another try to reverse engineer it. John said it
    could be wound for a COP of 12. The circuit used the multiple strands
    but the lengths vary. I have built them 160 feet, 130 feet 100 feet,
    75 feet and each length of coil has a distinctive characteristic.

I like the long ones for very tiny inputs.

Comment

Hello Skywatcher. What advantages is conditioning the lead-acid battery like that supposed to produce?

level

Comment

Hi mike, yes it is similar, this one has a capacitor and few other differences.
        I'm using a 12 volt, 7 watt led bulb as the discharge load.
        The oscillator is using around .75 amps at 11.8 volts from computer power supply.
        peace love light

Hi level, just noticed you posted.
        It is supposed to create finer crystals on the battery plates, which has a different composition, reddish in color apparently.
        They call it conditioning and is supposed to give higher capacity and charge faster, using the radiant pulsing method.
        Peter L. and Bedini have claimed Coefficients of 20 to 60, though the most basic example is using one battery to charge 4 identical ones.
        Last edited by SkyWatcher; 12-05-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

This pdf explains it better than i can.
          http://freenrg.info/Bedini/SSG_STARTERS_GUIDE-Two.pdf

peace love light

Comment

Thanks for the info on conditioning batteries Skywatcher. That's interesting.

level

Comment

Hi level, your welcome.
              I'm going to be sharing the data as i go along with these tests.
              Almost done with second cycle.
              The first cycle discharge, already showed 30 minutes longer discharge or 3.75 watt/hour increase.
              peace love light

Comment

Hi all, just wanted to share some information.
                Was noticing the charge rate seems lagging, using two in series HER1603GD ultrafast rectifiers, which have 2 diodes in the same rectifier.
                So that is 4 of those in series, for an 800 volt rating.
                Maybe it's because of the added resistance and the fact that the reverse recovery time is 4 times just one diode.
                So now using just one FUR460 ultrafast diode, 600 volt rating at 50ns recovery time.
                Immediately i can see the battery charging much faster.
                So, it seems connecting diodes in series does not seem beneficial, either use one properly rated ultrafast diode or many in parallel if needed.
                peace love light

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                  Hi all, just wanted to share some information.
                  Was noticing the charge rate seems lagging, using two in series HER1603GD ultrafast rectifiers, which have 2 diodes in the same rectifier.
                  So that is 4 of those in series, for an 800 volt rating.
                  Maybe it's because of the added resistance and the fact that the reverse recovery time is 4 times just one diode.
                  So now using just one FUR460 ultrafast diode, 600 volt rating at 50ns recovery time.
                  Immediately i can see the battery charging much faster.
                  So, it seems connecting diodes in series does not seem beneficial, either use one properly rated ultrafast diode or many in parallel if needed.
                  peace love light
                  Better read this Sky, don't want to use a tractor trailer to move a sand box.
                  https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/technical-articles/fast-ultrafast-standard-soft-schottky-whats-the-right-rectifier-power/

Comment

Here is what I have heard from more than one inventor. Use waves to
                    create a standing res point where spikes occur and modern engineering
                    gets rid of in their designs. Many such accidental spiking have appeared
                    thru the years when the first hf power switching circuit were built.

It was and is considered a trouble some event to be done away with at
                    all costs. Snubbers galore. What we want is to harness these freaks that
                    burn out things.

To me it is like a sloshing washtub, keep moving it a little soon you can have
                    it swishing back and forth nice and easy. OR you could upset that
                    intermittently and you will cause a huge tiny splash that reaches the ceiling.

That is your impulse or spike but wherever you want to call it this tiny
                    event in the electrical sphere does not always act like water does. It can
                    smoke your junctions and at that point you need double measures or
                    triple. At this place you want the energy to go in one direction so it
                    does not come back thru your circuit against it's will.

Unless you have created a beast in terms of the energy wave you
                    won't need any extra designs to tame it. Simple circuits can be turned
                    way up and will break easy. Like all the times I cap dumped, higher and
                    higher and higher i went til the reflected energy burned out everything.

You don't always have to run ice cold to get excess energy. From what
                    others keep saying I gather that their resonance is the point of conflict
                    where something has got to give. It hits the roof for a very short instant
                    but this small event is not what people think.

Think about how the EM weapons must work. They create waves that
                    cause a rip and the energy surrounding everything fixes it ASAP. This is
                    a point where entire building disappear using only a few watts of power.

When the lightening strikes you can then use 2 diodes. Until then go
                    with small signal types that are rated at 30 percent more than the current
                    flowing in your circuit. You are studying homemade boost converters
                    of ultra low power.

Doubling up on diodes will only choke off your flow due to the extra
                    resistance.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-07-2017, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Hi mike, thanks for the information.
                      It seems, the 4 amp rms, ultrafast diode is working the best so far, i tried a couple 1n4148's in parallel, but they get hot.
                      The output of this oscillator is showing .45 A into the charge battery.
                      Another interesting observation.
                      Shut down the charging cycle to go to sleep last night and it was slowly up to 13.99 volts.
                      This morning, turned back on and it much more quickly rose to 14.50 volts, than it did from 13.5-14 volts.
                      It seems the battery likes to have a rest while charging.
                      Maybe as some have said, the battery continues on its own, to create chemical changes inside and thus more and more sulfate ions are removed from the plates, which means the battery has more charge by morning time.
                      Which explains why it is already up to 14.70 volts in just over an hour, when previously, it took far longer to go from 13.5-14 volts.
                      peace love light

Comment

Good Observation

Yes the points are well taken. Maybe you will get it just right and the
                        battery will go up in half the time at a specific tuning, then you will
                        have extra every time.

Comment

Hi mike, yes, that is what i hope to see.
                          Today i decided to try and further improve the charging.
                          So i used the jumper cables from a defective 750 watt inverter, very thick wire, and also used copper connectors bolted to the battery posts.
                          Ran that into a gold plated car audio power terminal, then used two 18 awg. speaker wires in parallel, for all other connections from coil and diode.
                          The charge rate has increased even more.
                          I was using single 18awg. lamp cord previously, with junk alligator clips on battery posts.
                          The battery voltage is resting even higher after the second charge cycle, 12.95 volts after 4 hour rest, previously it was 12.90 volts after 4 hours.
                          peace love light

Comment

The option of taming self-inductance in a current

At one time, on the resource for Free Energy,[Valery. free-energy@list.ru] laid out the material where he claimed that he received more energy than he had spent.
                            https://www.skif.biz/index.php?name=...p=page&pid=103

Unfortunately, I do not know, or anyone who will repeat this design.
                            I recently returned to this project, a new knowledge of the system of magnetic fields.
                            It is no secret that the magnetic field is induced in the core more than the original electric field.
                            But in order to remove more energy from the magnetic field of the core, it goes only to mechanical generators, and in static constructions it does not.
                            My suggestions to solve this problem.

https://freesystemsenergy.blogspot.c...nonlinear.html

"Thus, the coils are wrapped in layers, first symmetrically on the core of L1 and L2, connected "in series", L3 is symmetrically wrapped around L2, but L3 turns on in phase opposite to L2 (thus the total field will be zero). L1, L2, L3 are the same for INDUCTIVITY and WIRE THICKNESS.
                            Trigger L4 is performed in accordance with calculations for similar designs. On the ferrite core, I recommend making a cut on one side, there will always be a Bloch zone on the opposite side of the cut. If done correctly, the total inductance L = (L1 + L2) on the ring will be L T = 2 (L1 + L2), not L T = (L 1 + L 2 + 2M)"

Comment

Hi rakarskiy, thanks for sharing.
                              I'll have to study it a little more, more complicated than the circuit in this thread.
                              It looks like your second circuit variation has the battery short circuiting across Q3, I see that circuit part is acting like a voltage divider for driving the other transistors in an alternating way.
                              Just wondering if that will waste much power that way.
                              peace love light

Comment

Working...
                              X