Richard Feynman
    “Why nature is mathematical is, again, a mystery.”
    Richard Feynman
    ===================================

a) Let to take physics as a stone.
    Then only making sex with math it is possible to create the beautiful
    living planet Earth.
    b) Let to take math as an idea.
    Then pure math for pure math is an abstract image - masturbation.
    Only married with physics they both can create the paradise planet Earth.

And if somebody cannot happily live on this paradise planet Earth -
    - then it is his/her own problem.

Questions:
    a) where does stone come from ?
    b) where does idea come from?
    My answer:
    They both come from an infinite void, from an emptiness, from a nothingness,
    from the zero vacuum continuum : T=0K.
    ====================================

Feynman is an atheist nut case and

anyone that thinks what he spouts is reason is a disciple of a nutcase.

Defend yourself with logic if possible. I bet you fall on your face.

Sex is pretty much unrelated to masturbation. The one is totally inadequate as a substitute for the other and the other is a universe compared to the one which is unproductive and ultimately destructive and useless. End to the human race is the logical end without the real thing.

Put math and physics in the place of sex and masturbation and you get total insanity. Math follows a set of strict rules, laws, axioms, conventions, etc. etc. Oh, I forgot, math is logical.

Most physics, as currently taught, is not even true. There is a lot more to know and the core of physics which is factually true is ignored and misunderstood. In short, physics is nonsense. However, if you really understand physics you must also understand math because true physics is based on real math. There is a subset of physics that is true and math based.

So, with your nonsensical foundation, you will probably never get any sort of conclusion to your search and your questions. But, if you are open to truth and logic, consider this.

Stone is common reality. If we each independently agree that object x is stone, it is indeed stone. Do you REALLY care where it came from? The cause or source is irrelevant and a distraction if you truly want to know truth.

Idea is the natural consequence of the complexity of mind. By practice each individual can process ideas and extract ideas from the complexity of their own mind and imagination. Without practice and thought your ideas are nonsense and that is what we have in this thread. Give it up and do some thinking and apply some logic. Otherwise you are an idiot and a loser.

As to your "answer" consider this. Nothing plus nothing is nothing. The idea that nothing plus nothing is stone or nothing plus nothing is idea is about as far from reasonable as you can get. Don't be an idiot.

<< end of rant >>
    There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

so,
      I like most of wayne.ct's reply
      but my take on it uses slightly other words,
      math is self defined
      seems to me that reality is also self defined
      so the physics follows rules the same way as math, just much more complex.
      so this reality that we find ourselves in is basically a very complex math equation that everyone liked so much that they moved here.
      but someone still came up with this place as an idea, so this god/creator is talked about even now,
      not sure if they are still around, after all, many ideas have been started by people that are now long gone.
      but when I remote view the issue, if the creator looses focus, this place is all gone, the people that know how to go to other places will likely be doing pretty good about then

Comment

Working...
      X