Zero Force Motor by Yaro Stanchak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Force Motor by Yaro Stanchak

EVOLUTION OF THE ZERO VACUUM ENGINE - A REPLICATION OF JOHN BEDINI'S ZERO FORCE MOTOR by Yaro Stanchak.

This is an exclusive FULL DISCLOSURE to the general public for the first time ever. If you want to know how to perfectly replicate one of John Bedini's most coveted technologies that he never openly shared, then this is the presentation you want to add to your library. Several builders online have shown their attempts at replicating John's ZFM, but unfortunately 100% of them got it wrong!

You will learn the history and genesis of where it came from, how it shaped John Bedini's magnetic model that shows the difference between the electric lines of flux and the TRUE magnetic field, which is somewhat hidden. There are a few anomalous characteristics that Yaro shares from his own experience as well as all details necessary to REPLICATE this motor. This presentation is about 2 hours long.

Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

The book sure would help, here we see a test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC4g0XCgEqM

-----------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------

Comment

Awesome!

Hey Everybody,

This is the first forum post I have made since I "retired" last December, so I'm just dropping in for a moment. I agree with everything Turion said in his post, but there is more. You all know I like to understand the history of things to create the most insightful context. So, even though Yaro made this presentation at the Conference, the unsung hero of the story is Aaron! Aaron asked Yaro to report on the ZFM replication project, and then arranged with Ronda for the release and publication of John's Lab Notes on this motor, which she graciously agreed to. Without Aaron's persistence, this material would not have been released at this time!

This presentation goes into the deep history of John's magnetic field model and shows many of the early designs for embodying these ideas. One drawing shows a date of 1978, much earlier than even I knew he was working on this. And that brings me to the model I built in 2002. For a long time, this was the only model of a motor that embodied the ZFM ideas, but after you see this film and John's Lab Notes, you'll know this is NOT the only way to take advantage of John's ideas. There are significant improvements to be made, and Turion says that he has already figured a few of them out, including increasing the torque produced and lowering the current required.

This is the ideal motor to drive a low-drag generator and create a self-sustaining combination. Support this work. Learn this material. Its important for our collective future!

Thank you, Aaron, for making this happen!!

Peter
      Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 07-19-2017, 03:56 PM.
      Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
      Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
      Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Zfm

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        EVOLUTION OF THE ZERO VACUUM ENGINE - A REPLICATION OF JOHN BEDINI'S ZERO FORCE MOTOR by Yaro Stanchak.

This is an exclusive FULL DISCLOSURE to the general public for the first time ever. If you want to know how to perfectly replicate one of John Bedini's most coveted technologies that he never openly shared, then this is the presentation you want to add to your library. Several builders online have shown their attempts at replicating John's ZFM, but unfortunately 100% of them got it wrong!

You will learn the history and genesis of where it came from, how it shaped John Bedini's magnetic model that shows the difference between the electric lines of flux and the TRUE magnetic field, which is somewhat hidden. There are a few anomalous characteristics that Yaro shares from his own experience as well as all details necessary to REPLICATE this motor. This presentation is about 2 hours long.

Aaron,
        Just purchased the ZFM and downloaded it.

Only watched the presentation from the Conference and looks very interesting.

Thanks,
        wantomake

Comment

Is there any back-EMF?

Comment

back emf

Originally posted by Dingus View Post
            Is there any back-EMF?
            The ZFM has a small amount of back emf as evidenced by the fact that the current drops as it speeds up.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

well worth the cash... buy it...

thanks for putting it all together folk.. back once i got a build

cheers

Comment

Watched the video. Now reading the notes From John and co....its made me smile..I read a book Aaron recommended about the vril many rotations ago. Also Dasvons Glowing magnetism. Talking Stressfields H and O... great stuff... forgot how great this forum Was and still is. Great to be back.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Davson.pdf

I have read and share this before. Enjoy

Bodkins

Ps. Conference Needed in the uk!

Comment

Hey Bodkins,

Greetings to you from the other side of the frog pond and appreciate your positive attitude towards the ZFM.

Perused the first 50 pages of the Davson link - very interesting reading and relevant. Something to help pass the winter nights and gain another perspective.

Thanks to you,
                  Yaro

Comment

Originally posted by Bodkins
                    Hi Yaro

big smile greeting and a beautiful video from space weather . Com for some interesting understanding on magnetis coupling...
                    Ha ha magnetic couple, sounds like me and the wife.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jqHFot6RpTk
                    Hi Bodkins

I have left you a PM

Kind regards

John

Comment

Originally posted by Turion
                      I have built several working versions of the Zero Force Motor and in discussing it with Peter Lindemann several months ago he told me I was one of the few people he had talked to who understood what John B was talking about and trying to accomplish with this motor. I am not here to promote books and videos, BUT, I have said many times on the forum, including just a few days ago, that I believe the Z Force Motor was the greatest gift John B gave us, and I bought this presentation because I wanted as much info about what John had going on in his head with regard to this motor as I can get, and I was not disappointed. Having the opportunity to read his notes on this motor was invaluable to me. I believe the problem with most of the builds I have seen on the internet has to do with timing, and for those who are having a problem with timing, it was made clear in this presentation.

A couple of us have been working for over a year now on ways to improve the torque of the motor without jeopardizing any of the things that make it special. And we have been scaling it up to see if the improved torque and size would be sufficient to run a lens free generator that would produce significant power. The answer to that question is yes. Because it can run at such high RPM's on NO amps, it is the perfect motor to run on the output coil of a generator and use it to power that same generator.

If you have built one, that should be obvious to you. If you HAVEN'T built one, get busy!

Dave
                      Greetings, I would like to know what velocity your project reached and the torque of torsion
                      thank you always for your contributions

Comment

Hey Turion,

Thanks for the referral to Bob French, awaiting his reply and contact point.

Yaro

Comment

Originally posted by Turion
                          Talked to Bob, and he said he would share SOME of his secrets. LOL. If you don't here from him, let me know. I'll yell at him again.
                          thank you very much, always attentive and kind, turion magnifies you

Comment

Update

Did anybody contact Bob? I know he is still working on this.
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              Did anybody contact Bob? I know he is still working on this.
                              Bob does not answer, he ignored the message I sent him, I don't know how to communicate, in principle I think you already knew that you would not communicate, with respect that was my impression and so it was
                              You commented that you also worked on that project, it is appreciated if you can guide us
                              Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X