Resonating inductance coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonating inductance coils

Some years ago I saw a video in the net about resonating LC tank energy transfer. It was very similar to the theories proposed by other people along the years.

It's like radio station: you can tune the receiving circuit to match the frequency of the emitting circuit. So, in theory, the receiver doesn't depletes the emitter.

The circuit is composed of:
    • Signal generator
    • Ferrite bar
    • 2 inductors
    • 2 capacitors
    • 2 incandescent light bulbs 12 volts 0.3 amps

Like this one.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY

Comment

I did some tests along these lines and got 98% efficiency of energy transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon View Post
        Exactly. I wasn't able to find the video, but I was refering to that one.

Also, I wanted to do some modifications to that circuit.

Instead of using a LC tank as the emitter, I want to use a zero inductance coil and try also with capacitive coil.
        Last edited by AetherScientist; 05-31-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

The design software helps find the right parts
          running the software on a chip such as this.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uketED1Gmjg

Comment

hello everyone ,

the resonance don't produce over unity but it produce unity condition or high efficiency , over unity must be implemented in the geometry itself, this mean to convert reactive into active , we can produce reactive using a very tiny amount of power in high voltage environment where the current is an imaginary part .. the correct geometry convert this imaginary part into real current taking it from the earth or the surrounding air or both of them..

Comment

Hi, I wonder if there is a particular strategy or formula for choosing the most effective combination of L and C.? For instance I dont see a 2 Henry coil going that well with a 1 pico Farad capacitor. An extreme example but just to make a point.
              Last edited by lotec; 06-01-2017, 01:18 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by lotec View Post
                Hi, I wonder if there is a particular strategy or formula for choosing the most effective combination of L and C.? For instance I dont see a 2 Henry coil going that well with a 1 pico Farad capacitor. An extreme example but just to make a point.
                teh old electronics books would sometimes have a chart of L and C values on the sides with frequency drown as lines through the chart
                pretty handy for getting values close to what you need.
                here is one of them drawn another way that I have never seen before, but seems more useful
                http://www.geocities.ws/sounddoctrin.../nomogram3.gif
                Last edited by spacecase0; 06-01-2017, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Since the time of the video on the LT3791 engineers recommend using
                  the updated LT8391 for better availability.

The LT8391 demo board manual pdf
                  One demo board is not modified and is used as a control.
                  http://cds.linear.com/docs/en/demo-b...l/DC2345AF.PDF

98% is definitely well tuned so an outside influence could be easily determined.
                  By seeing small improvements with least energy expenditure might give some clues.
                  It could eventually be used as an over unity anomaly probe.
                  If someone could actually stimulate the circuit to perform more
                  efficiently then that stimulus energy used could be included in the calculation.

The signals on the scope may give some indication of what it is.
                  Then an open architecture of the board could be modified to
                  improve the experiment.
                  Last edited by mikrovolt; 06-01-2017, 05:08 AM.

Comment

med.3012 is right.

Around our circuits there is the reaction of ambient medium -Earth magnetic field.The Aspden effect. Kapanadze, Barbosa&Leal, probably Hubbard and Hendershot and many others just used this effect.
                    That is the cause for the radiant energy, the problem which Tesla solved for Edison generators and so on. This is the future of our energy generation...if the politicians do not violently oppose the idea.The distributed ,off-grid energy taken from Earth field in small amounts equally around the globe.
                    The wheelwork of nature.

Comment

wheel work is in part
                      The birkeland currents
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JST8NHoAAcA

The argument is not who is right.
                      The subject of resonance and circuits shows that in these latter
                      design configurations ( LT8391 )
                      a very very small synchronous signal allows harmony.
                      I cannot tell you The aetheric geometry. Year after year the software
                      has been crunching out better and better designs and this is one
                      of the better combinations. The resonance scheme approaches unity
                      because it is in closer harmony with the aether.
                      Last edited by mikrovolt; 06-01-2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the impedance chart spacecase0, it does reveal some relationships quite well. Very economical, I am interested to see how much energy is held in a tank circuit at say 12 volts. Could be useful even if one needs lots of little ones,

cheers
                        Last edited by lotec; 06-01-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                          hello everyone ,

the resonance don't produce over unity but it produce unity condition or high efficiency , over unity must be implemented in the geometry itself, this mean to convert reactive into active , we can produce reactive using a very tiny amount of power in high voltage environment where the current is an imaginary part .. the correct geometry convert this imaginary part into real current taking it from the earth or the surrounding air or both of them..
                          Hello med,

Just as you say... one of the techniques is to use (and maintain) reactive power in the input and get active power in the output. This is what Tesla said "to blind the transformer". That means that the input "doesn't see" what is happening in the output.

It seems that there are different techniques to accomplish this goal. One of them can be partially seen in the bi-toroid transformer of Thane Heins. But it is not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            med.3012 is right.

Around our circuits there is the reaction of ambient medium -Earth magnetic field.The Aspden effect. Kapanadze, Barbosa&Leal, probably Hubbard and Hendershot and many others just used this effect.
                            That is the cause for the radiant energy, the problem which Tesla solved for Edison generators and so on. This is the future of our energy generation...if the politicians do not violently oppose the idea.The distributed ,off-grid energy taken from Earth field in small amounts equally around the globe.
                            The wheelwork of nature.
                            Of course, it seems that.

The idea is to use that reaction from the ambient that is caused by the "emitter" circuit and absorb that energy-from-the-ambient using the receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              med.3012 is right.

The wheelwork of nature.
                              As you know, there are some videos in youtube which show Tesla's coils. There is a sparking emitter and, when you approach a second (high turns) coil, the coil you approach also starts to spark.

There are different videos on youtube that show this effect. But this is maybe the best one I have seen:
                              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwXwRg_KbNU[/VIDEO]

Comment

Working...
                              X