Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving that "Massless, Weightless" Magnetic Field - PART 1

Hello to All,

I would use this PART 1 Thread by exposing the Simplest Forms about using (meaning to different connections/excitement plus winding methods) of a Bifilar (or Multifilar Coils System), basically to be applied-for now- to Motion-Less Generators type, like the Clemente Figuera Principle...even though I will not keep the exact configurations as shown on his 1908 Patent.

THE BASIC AND SIMPLEST CONFIGURATION:

[IMG][/IMG]

On above Image we see a cylindrical Bifilar Coil...that I am sourcing ALTERNATED POSITIVE PULSES (V+1 & V+2) to each OPPOSED Terminals at the extreme of the iron core. So far I am using my small motor-rotary switch to alternate pulses...and a common ground to each other end terminal.

Now let's look at what is taking place related to the Massless, Weightless Magnetic Field...

By doing the above alternated and sequential pulses, we are creating Two ALTERNATED Opposite Fields Vectors...and they do not cancel each others, as Both take place at different timings, even though Both Occupy same exact Spatial Volumes.

And I have displayed N1-S1 as the Field generated by the V+1 Pulses.

As N2-S2 for the Field Polarization created by V+2 Pulses.

Almost everyone here knows that whenever we pulse an INDUCTOR to then cut the power (Off Time)its Current Flow REVERSES its direction for the time off (actually this is the main principle of the DC-DC Switching Boosters and Buck Boosters based on inductors)...right?...right...

So, looking at above Image (again) we will obtain same deal, except that every time Coil is at Off Time, its currents would be ASSISTING the same flow direction as the coil being energized. Creating a MUTUAL BACK AND FORTH ASSISTANCE in every Cycle or Frequency.

This fact, lowers our Input from Source as we increase RPM's or Frequency...

CURRENT 1 DIRECTION would be driven by V+1 Pulses at On and Off Times.

CURRENT 2 DIRECTION would be driven by V+2 Pulses at On and Off Times.

I am displaying Off Flow in Black...and On Flow in Red Arrows for both Green and Gold Coils Currents Directions.

To be continued...
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-25-2017, 03:26 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

LC TANK Assisting Circuit...

LC TANK CIRCUIT ASSISTING MAGNETISM AND CURRENTS FLOW

Further on...in prior simple circuit image...by adding a Capacitor to just one of the Bifilar winding...we have:

[IMG][/IMG]

And what takes place here is very interesting...

The Green Coil Energized by V+1 Pulses would be-not only generating a Magnetic Field- but ALSO INDUCING its Currents Flow plus Voltage into the Gold Coil connected to the Cap, the Cap value can NOT be too high...as this works based on flash pulses which would increase based on the frequency of the pulses.

I am using starting caps from an AC Motor, which are 460-552 mfd 110/125VAC

Now, as I accelerate RPM's on my small rotary switch...we see below Scope signal:

[IMG][/IMG]

The Yellow channel is the V+1 Pulses, which are basically about 120º of continuous positive brush sweep at commutator elements contacts joint together...for some reason it works better than a full 180º-160º cycle.

Now, both channel probes are at attenuation mode of 10X, and set at the same exact settings...however, we could notice the Blue channel is mirroring Yellow signal at a higher output, thanks to the constant "bouncing" back and forth from the L-C (Inductor-Cap) exchange...

Now, when I reach Operating Frequency of 3600RPM's/60 Hertz...note what takes place:

[IMG][/IMG]

The higher the frequency, the higher the signal from the Blue Channel LC Tank Circuit...and of course, because of Both Coils continuous self assistance at every cycle, also the Yellow (Input from Source) increases on its own, HOWEVER, always below Tank Circuit.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-22-2017, 06:41 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Reverse current

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Almost everyone here knows that whenever we pulse an INDUCTOR to then cut the power (Off Time)its Current Flow REVERSES its direction for the time off (actually this is the main principle of the DC-DC Switching Boosters and Buck Boosters based on inductors)...right?...right...

Wrong.

Hi Ufo,

I thought it was just Allen, but now you? The current in the inductor does not reverse as the field collapses when the source is disconnected. The current continues in the same direction in the inductor winding. The induced voltage on the coil during collapse will be opposite from the voltage across the coil during charge. The inserted graph in my reply to Allen shows it nicely. Current is positive during charge and discharge.

Regards,

bi

Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Hi Allen,

Your terminology is confusing. "BEMF current"? What is it? A voltage? Or a current? Can't be both.

The behavior of voltage across the inductor and current through the inductor is well established during the storing of energy (building the magnetic field) and during the decaying of the energy (collapsing magnetic field).

As you can see, IL (current through the inductor) is in the same direction for both the storage and the decay phase. VL (voltage across the inductor)is opposite polarity for the decay phase.

Hope that helps,

bi

Comment

Pos or neg current

Current

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post

Thanks, back to the original question do we have pos and neg current?

Answer from bistander:

"Typically it is arbitrary. In circuit analysis you assign a direction to each current at the nodes. Typically one uses arrows on the schematic to represent these assigned current directions. Then when the actual values of the currents are calculated, if the assignment arrow was backwards, the numerical value will be negative.

Study Kirchoff's Laws of circuit analysis. KCL & KVL"

Regards,

bi

Comment

Wrong.

Hi Ufo,

I thought it was just Allen, but now you? The current in the inductor does not reverse as the field collapses when the source is disconnected. The current continues in the same direction in the inductor winding. The induced voltage on the coil during collapse will be opposite from the voltage across the coil during charge. The inserted graph in my reply to Allen shows it nicely. Current is positive during charge and discharge.

Regards,

bi
          Hello Bistander,

Well, then we both could just use the term "Electrical Flow" as a general concept...which according to Electricity, Voltage is not a displacement of Electrons or about any kind of flow at all, right?...but just the Differential between charged terminals correct?

I am pretty sure you are very familiar with the example I have cited before:

Inductors based switching power converters...remember that when the inductor is Off (collapsing field)...the electric flow passes the diode to the end of circuit cap?

While when it is On, Diode blocks flow to charge inductor.

Yes I know you would tell me voltage terminals reversed, reason why diode allowed flow...so, what is it that went through the diode to the converter output Capacitor then?...Voltage with no current?

At the end it is a simple concept...a "Current Ramp" Up and then down, due to the Voltage rise at the end output of the circuit when flow passes diode:

from DC-DC CONVERTER TUTORIAL

Charge Phase

A basic boost configuration is depicted in Figure 5. Assuming that the switch has been open for a long time and that the voltage drop across the diode is negative, the voltage across the capacitor is equal to the input voltage. When the switch closes, the input voltage, +VIN, is impressed across the inductor and the diode prevents the capacitor from discharging +VOUT to ground. Because the input voltage is DC, current through the inductor rises linearly with time at a rate proportional to the input voltage divided by the inductance.

Discharge Phase

Figure 6 shows the discharge phase. When the switch opens again, the inductor current continues to flow into the rectification diode to charge the output. As the output voltage rises, the slope of the current, di/dt, though the inductor reverses. The output voltage rises until equilibrium is reached or:

VL = L × di/dt

In other words, the higher the inductor voltage, the faster the inductor current drops.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-22-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Still...

Hello to All.

Again, no "theoretical concepts" are going to stop Me from disclosing the results that I have arrived to, no matter what is being taught or shown before.

The MAIN PART that I am most concern with, relates specifically to Magnetic Fields DISPLACEMENT and "CHANGES" (as stated in Faraday's Induction Laws) which eventually will lead Us all to be able to generate ELECTRICAL FLOW without the need to move the massive IRON CORES and COPPER CONDUCTORS...but just by INCREASING THAT CHANGE OF RATE FROM:

THE VIRTUAL, MASSLESS, WEIGHTLESS AND TRANSPARENT MAGNETIC FIELDS

But it really does not bothers me at all that You, Bistander or Citfta...or anyone who wants to join...rectifies based on their acquired knowledge...which is excellent...

so please be all my guests and welcome in.

I got all the right Cards on my side on this "Game"...so, make ALL your bets...and bet generously please...

So I can take all your bets at the end...

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-23-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Current Ramp, versus Inductor Charge-Discharge

Below is a nice graph from same link I have posted before, that shows the relation through time from the Inductor Charge Time to Discharge Time PERFECTLY ALIGNED with CURRENT RAMPING UP (at Charging stage) plus RAMPING DOWN at OUTPUT STAGE:

Note that at Inductor Discharge INTERVALS (Collapse or Idle Time or OFF Time etc) when its V is negative (below zero), look at Current RAMPING DOWN at Output...just because it passed Diode and is now at output Cap.

Note also that Ramping Out of Current interval is much longer (delayed) than Ramp Up during Inductor Charge Time, which is of course shorter than discharge time when it reverses voltage.

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-22-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Kirchoff's Law

"Current is a signed (positive or negative) quantity reflecting direction towards or away from a node".

Applying this part of Kirchoff's law:

Current travels from the power source toward the inductor and is signed positive quantity; Then when current is interrupted to the inductor, the magnetic field collapses and current travels away from the inductor and is signed negative quantity!
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-22-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Non-reversing current

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post

Thanks, back to the original question do we have pos and neg current?

Answer from bistander:

"Typically it is arbitrary. In circuit analysis you assign a direction to each current at the nodes. Typically one uses arrows on the schematic to represent these assigned current directions. Then when the actual values of the currents are calculated, if the assignment arrow was backwards, the numerical value will be negative.

Study Kirchoff's Laws of circuit analysis. KCL & KVL"

Regards,

bi
                  Allen,

Positive and negative, and direction of the arrows representing currents in a circuit diagram are arbitrary; reverse is not. The current in the inductor does not reverse during the transition from charge to discharge of that inductor.

BTW, all of Ufo's diagrams support "non-reversing" inductor current.

bi

Comment

Non-reversing current

"Current is a signed (positive or negative) quantity reflecting direction towards or away from a node".
                    Yes, exactly.

Current travels from the power source toward the inductor and is signed a positive value; Then when current is interrupted to the inductor, the magnetic field collapses and the current travels away from the inductor and is signed a negative value!
                    Wrong. The current in the inductor is in the same direction before and after the interruption of the source. This is shown clearly in all the graphs above.

bi

I'm done with Allen and apologize to Ufo for disrupting his thread.

Comment

Hello to All,

To be continued...

[B]

Current travels from the power source toward the inductor and is signed positive quantity; Then when current is interrupted to the inductor, the magnetic field collapses and current travels away from the inductor and is signed negative quantity!

Wrong.
                      bi
                      So we see only Bi is right and everyone else is wrong. Of course he has
                      no proof, he just says it. He just repeats what he heard. Poly want a
                      cracker style university slogans.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Current direction

Yes, exactly.

Wrong. The current in the inductor is in the same direction before and after the interruption of the source. This is shown clearly in all the graphs above.

bi

I'm done with Allen and apologize to Ufo for disrupting his thread.
                        Not so fast!

Negative current is positive current traveling backwards. Current travels into the inductor then it travels out of the inductor. First the inductor is the destination for the current traveling into it signed positive, then it's the source of the current traveling away from it signed negative. The accumulation of current has a positive value while the depletion of current a negative value. We can direct the current any way we want.

Like a balloon: When the balloon's inflating the pressure's positive, when the balloon's deflating the pressure's negative.
                        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-22-2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

EMF - Electromotive Force

Well, then we both could just use the term "Electrical Flow" as a general concept...which according to Electricity, Voltage is not a displacement of Electrons or about any kind of flow at all, right?...but just the Differential between charged terminals correct?
                          Hi UFO,

There are 2 different types of voltage.

The first is voltage potential - that is the measurement you get at the terminals. I consider it a gas pressure reading of the polarized aether.

The second voltage is EMF or electromotive force, which flows from the positive terminal over the wire towards the negative terminal only when there is a path for it to travel to the lower potential. This flow is also considered the "Heaviside Flow".

The EMF potentializes the electrons in the copper conductor itself to start moving towards the positive terminal.

So the EMF is a very real flow and I see all the time in common electrical references that there is no distinction about what current is, which seems crazy.

Bearden's diagram here shows it perfectly:

When discussing "current", it should only apply to the electron flow from electrons in the conductor moving towards the positive terminal.

And EMF is not just voltage (pressure reading), but the actual flow of that organized source potential that potentializes the electrons.

You can see in the diagram that the Poynting Flow is only a small nearly insignificant amount of the Heaviside Flow that makes it into the conductor and attracts the electrons out of orbit so that they start jiggling down the wire in the opposite direction.

The Heaviside Flow is nearly at light speed being restricted by the drag of the Poynting component going into the conductor getting electrons to move. The electrons are moving a few inches power hour in the opposite direction.

If you can transmit that EMF across the conductor (wave guide) without instigating the flow of electrons, then it is transmitted extraluminally, or virtually instantaneously.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hello Bistander,

I am pretty sure you are very familiar with the example I have cited before:

Inductors based switching power converters...remember that when the inductor is Off (collapsing field)...the electric flow passes the diode to the end of circuit cap?

While when it is On, Diode blocks flow to charge inductor.

Yes I know you would tell me voltage terminals reversed, reason why diode allowed flow...so, what is it that went through the diode to the converter output Capacitor then?...Voltage with no current?

At the end it is a simple concept...a "Current Ramp" Up and then down, due to the Voltage rise at the end output of the circuit when flow passes diode:

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Could we create separate thread for this topic which is very interesting one ?

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              Could we create separate thread for this topic which is very interesting one ?

Hello Boguslaw,

Sorry, but this particular Topic is the ESSENCE about what develops further on here...

However, I have no objection if anyone would like to open a new thread about this "FLOW"...

Finally, MY MAIN CONCERN HERE RELATES to ESTABLISH A REFERENCE GUIDE between this "ELECTRIC FLOW" and the MAGNETIC FIELD POLARIZATION-ORIENTATION GENERATED, AS A RESULT FROM THIS FLOW DIRECTION.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                              X