• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostate Enlargement Normal

Prostate collects poisons and is a protection. It stops you from
    going pee if enlarged and when you have a bowel movement
    it's swollen condition can hurt very badly. All men begin to get
    an enlarging, however great or tiny starting normally at age 40 years.

No one in your family who is old will explain this to you because
    either they don't understand what is happening to them or they are
    to embarrassed to talk about growing old issues with the younger.

At age 50-60 years over half the population of men begin to
    experience the reduced ability to urinate in the middle of the night,
    rising as many as 4-6 times in a pattern of broken sleep.

In this condition you could died if you get passed a beer or two at
    a party or family reunion. The hops in beer can cause a huge reaction
    that turns off your urinary track completely. If you had a few and this
    happens all of the toxic poisons that need to be relieved from your
    system now recirculate through your entire body for days until
    such time as your system may begin functioning.

This happened to me 1 month ago. I use to have a beer when I was
    a kid 30 years ago but stopped. One night after all those years I drank
    a glass 10oz or two of after dinner wine like I had done 10-20 times
    over the past 30 years with no troubles. Then I had 1 glass of beer.

My mind went completely out on me as if I were having a poison
    dream at night. Suddenly I went from feeling fine to completely
    paralyzed with toxic waste that I could no longer expel from my
    body. I was in a terrible unclean state of mind and body for 5 days
    until I was rushed to the ER.

My emotions were out of control, my mind was in a state of blacking
    out for hours and while people around me knew something was wrong
    they had no idea what. I cried for 8 days trying and hoping my body
    would begin to work right as I stood over the stool every 15 minutes
    for 5 days of exhaustion.

I will continue this soon. If you are unaware that males begin this
    enlargement process at age 40 year, BEWARE, be educated and
    be safe. No one will warn you.

You could died from it and no one would understand why.

Here is an example of why it may hurt to use the bathroom as
    you get older. Follow the instruction in the link if you want to
    be protected. GMO foods are the worst offenders and in my opinion
    are a bio-weapon used to damage healthy function.

Even the beer now is GMO. Be careful and don't let one ignorant
    moment claim your life.

Look at the chart men. Bladder and prostate.

http://thebreathoflife.net/learningcenter/the-prostate-gland/

-------------------------------------------------

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-21-2017, 05:33 AM.

Fixing the problem

A few things that work. The enlarging is caused by it's protective
    action of collecting toxins so cleansing can be done.

pyegum,

africanum,

saw palmetto,

nettles,

panax,

ginseng,

zinc in pumpkin seeds

amino acids

cranberry

Silver water

Magnetic pulsing

blood electrification

Maca root

GREEN TEA to replace water

DO NOT EAT GMO POTATO'S

Comment

prostate remedy

You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication or healing device program. Statements about products and health conditions here have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. If you have a health concern of any kind consult with your health care professional. Information presented here is for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice of a doctor or other medical professional. Energetic Forum does not make any medical claims or warranties regarding the use of methods described.

My mentor, Roger Estes, was a natural healer, brilliant artist and genius inventor.

One of his inventions is the #1 most effective prostatitis and BPH treatment that has ever been invented.

Here's the story...

He had bad hemorrhoids and knew that warm sitz baths helped. One day at his sister's apartment in the middle of winter, he hear some ruckus down the street, opened the window and sat on the hot radiator heater to poke his head out to see what was happening.

Instantly that heat relieved his pain.

Not too long after that, he had a prototype heating element in a .30-06 bullet casing connected to a switch and battery. He inserted it rectally and flipped on the switch. When it got too hot, he turned off the switch until it cooled down then turn it on and repeat.

Soon after, it cured his hemorrhoids.

Follow me here - it's relevant... lol

Not too long after, he got this patent: https://www.google.ca/patents/US4142529

It was only cleared by the FDA for the treatment of hemorrhoids and they limited the temp to 113F.

It looked like this:

Many of the clinicals were done right here in Spokane at Sacred Heart Hospital. It blew away anything that had ever been developed for hemorrhoid treatment.

50% of women get reoccurring hemorrhoids after childbirth from all the pushing. In a study in Japan, 100% of the women who used this machine before giving birth never developed hemorrhoids!

There is a long list of success.

After a while, Roger and Dr. Charles T. McGee received a letter from the Chinese government, in Chinese so they took it to a local Chinese restaurant to see if someone would translate it.

The letter said it worked great for all their hemorrhoid tests, but there were unexpected results. Those with rectal, prostate and bladder cancers were getting cured. They wanted McGee and Roger to come to China to talk business.

Not long after that, Roger was given the royal treatment, became good friends of the son of the last Emperor of China, etc...

The heat after 1 hour increases the core body temperature by 1 degree. It creates an artificial fever that cranks up the interferon and leukocytes to go fight infections, etc... For hemorrhoids, it heats up the area tricking the body into fighting against a non-existent burn and that is what heals it so quick. Those are the thinnest veins in the body right in the rectal area but then all that immune response gets pumped up to the heat and distributed through the rest of the body giving remote benefits to all kinds of things.

The prostate is close enough that the heat warms the prostate and combined with the immune response, shrinks the prostate.

Countless men who used it that woke up many times per night could take ONE single treatment for 30 min to 1 hour before bed and they slept through the night without waking up once!!!

Years after Roger's patent expired, the Russians, Koreans and Swiss copied his unit. Being the kind of person he was, Roger was ecstatic! He thought - GREAT - that way more people will have access to it.

The Swiss unit was the best and Roger even liked it more than his own. Around 2000-2001, Roger and McGee formed Chee Energy and we sold this unit with our light blankets and some other items.

The Swiss unit looked like this:

The Swiss unit was H + P meaning hemorrhoid and prostate. The hemorrhoid probe was about the size of a pinky and the prostate probe was about the size of a middle finger to come in contact with the prostate.

However, that was not necessary. The small hemorrhoid probe was enough to heat the prostate effectively for all the benefits.

This localized heat is very important. In the 1930's maybe, McGee found at John Hopkins that there was an "Elliot Treatment Regulator." It was a bladder inserted vaginally into women with pelvic infections. Hot water was run through it, hotter than 113F, but what the benefit was is that the immune response was so incredible that the infections went away with no re-occurrence. It could knock out gonorrhea, etc... just by heating the area.

The Swiss unit is isn't available nor are Roger's units. However, anyone can sit for 30 min to 1 hour on a heater - the oil kind like this:

Straddle it with as hot as one can stand for that time and it will also heat the area. 30 min to 1 hour per day every day for about 1-2 weeks, then cut down to every other day for 1-2 weeks, then as needed.

Healing Energies of Heat and Light by Dr. McGee documents the uses of the Thermotherapy device: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...SIN=096369796X

Also, get a copy of Plant Paradox to see how to eliminate foods that cause inflammation in the body - this goes way beyond just gluten free - it goes to the source! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/00...SIN=006242713X
      Last edited by Aaron; 05-23-2017, 10:15 PM.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks Aaron
        You have cataloged many health related information. Thanks
        to you I can try this simple tool that was invented in the 1930's
        I suffer daily and work full time. It has been murder.

The ER sent me home said nothing was wrong, meaning I wasn't
        ready for a casket. The Doctor said the same thing, go home
        and try a pill once a day.

It cost me $1500 to get nothing.

Here it is thanks to you. Dime a dozen used around the world.

You can sit right in front of a PC USB port and treat your pains.
        I am ordering

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-48-C-HEAT-THERAPY-MASSAGE-USB-POWERED-FOR-CHRONIC-PROSTATITIS-TREATMENT14082-/141216047157?hash=item20e121e035:g:swcAAOxyUI1TG4o N

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thermotherapy

WOW! I never saw that one before.

48C is a bit hot - I wonder if it is adjustable up to that max temp.

45C max would be exactly what the tested max should be but obviously it will work.

The high temp is a bit uncomfortable for some people.

Roger's unit came with little latex sleeves that went over them - that did cut the temp but he didn't like them much because of that. But if they do get too hot, I guess finger cots could reduce the temp some.

I wonder if there is an app or something to regulate the voltage to the unit to control temp. That's really a great idea and inexpensive too!

The normal units were a few hundred dollars each so this could be a game changer.

Thanks for sharing that - I know a lot of people that have been wanting one.

I'm sure Roger would be thrilled to see this low cost solution if he was still around.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

My pleasure thank you.

hey I was convinced by your chat and got in a burning hot tub
            what a relief I never got so far. I am in heaven plus I found this
            old heater of mine.

113F to 117f is the thermal target. let her rip.

With all this cold clammy weather I am ready for the heat.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-21-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

THE ANSWERS WITHIN THE GLAND

Look at what the functions of the prostate gland tell us. The prostate provides about 20% of the volume of seminal fluid, that fluid which is ejaculated by the male at sexual climax. The function of the prostate is to secrete fluid into the semen - in fact, prostatic fluid forms about 20% of the ejaculate. Since it wraps itself around the urethra, it is ideally suited to help regulate the flow of urine, by contracting its muscle fibers. This is probably why the α2 blockers (saw palmetto, Hytrin, etc) are effective in reducing symptoms of enlargement of the prostate (BPH, or benign prostatic hypertrophy).

The prostate also contains large numbers of receptors for thyroid hormone. We know that a woman's breasts also contain large numbers of these same thyroid hormone receptors. The woman's breasts and the man's prostate are the two largest accessory sexual organs of their bodies. It is not unreasonable to suspect that thyroid hormone plays some role in their function.

We know that iodine deficiency is linked with fibrocystic breast disease and breast cancer. When a woman with fibrocystic breasts is treated with iodine, the fibrocystic breasts soften and turn into normal breasts. It would not be unreasonable to conclude that the same thing could happen when men with enlarged prostates are treated with iodine. Nature tends to be fairly conservative, and does not invent new processes when the old ones are perfectly adequate to the task. Iodine deficiency is associated with increased risk of three different cancers, including breast, thyroid and stomach, all of which have thyroid hormone receptors.2

The prostate also contains thyroid hormone receptors.3 Thyroid hormone requires iodine for its synthesis. Therefore the prostate must also require iodine, since it has the receptors for thyroid hormone, and nature really does not create useless redundancies. This could explain why therapy with iodine or iodide could help to shrink the size of the prostate. It is known that iodine deficiency in adolescents results in enlargement of the testes, just as it results in enlargement of the thyroid gland without concomitant production of androgenic hormones and virilization.

Prostate - The Most Troublesome Gland... -

Al
              Last edited by aljhoa; 05-21-2017, 03:09 PM. Reason: 87

Comment

heat as prostate treatment

Al,

An interesting fact that most people are unaware of is that every woman has a prostate too - it's called the Skene's Gland and produces the same prostate fluid. It can get inflamed and is called Skenitis and the same therapy can help shrink it and even kill off infection if it is infected.

------------------

I found a unit that is adjustable - still don't know if that small one is or not.

Adjustable Prostate Heater

The Chinese seem to be obsessed with the prostate "massage" because they don't know the true effective nature of simple heat. Prostate massages seem to be a thing of the past but were a regular part of a man's health regimen to keep it supple.

All these probes are way larger than need be - they only have to be about 2 1/4" long and maybe 3/8"-1/4" diameter with a small bulb at the top to help it stay in. That heat warms the entire area and shrinks the prostate just fine without coming in contact with it.

The Swiss unit had the prostate and hemorrhoid probe but the larger prostate probe was never necessary. That Swiss unit even had a V probe for women but over the years that Roger's unit was manufactured, the small hemorrhoid probe was all that women used and it worked perfect.

Here is a unit you can sit on for those who might be squeamish about the probe:

Heated Seat for Prostate

If Roger only knew what he started!

Here are a couple short articles by Dr. McGee who I worked with:

Hot Cure for Prostate Problems

Integrated Healthcare
                Written by Charles T. McGee, MD
                TAC, Volume 27, Issue 1
                Published: 12/30/2004

Heat As A Cure

Heat has been known for its healing properties throughout history. Heat increases circulation of the blood, white cell counts, oxygen availability and the immune response. The body, itself, uses an elevation of temperature to fight infections.

The Elliot Treatment

In 1930, Dr. Charles Robert Elliot developed the “Elliot Treatment Regulator” as a novel way to treat pelvic infections (before antibiotics). A rubber bag was inserted into the vagina through which warm water was pumped filling the bag to the size of a baby’s head. A series of one-hour daily treatments were given in which the water was heated to 130° F. This level of heat was tolerated without mucosal injury. Insulated tubes prevented injury to the skin.

Several studies using the device were published in major medical journals in the 1930’s. The most dramatic responses were in women with severe pelvic infections who had abscesses that filled the pelvis and lower abdomen. In almost all cases, the abscesses shrank and surgery was avoided. Pain generally was relieved as soon as warm water began to flow through the device.

In 1936, the Journal of Urology published a study using the device to treat prostatitis. Eighty percent of cases of chronic prostatitis were improved using the Elliot device rectally, a far better success rate than with today’s antibiotics. Regardless of these successes, the device fell into disuse in the mid 1940’s, when antibiotics appeared on the scene.

------------------------------------------

Pelvic Heat Treatment Rediscovered

In 1977, an inventor named Rodger Estes had a bad case of hemorrhoids and backed into a hot radiator. Being tipsy, he stayed on the radiator long enough to experience relief. This led to the development of a heated anal probe device for hemorrhoids that gained FDA approval. In clinical trials, symptoms of hemorrhoids improved in 98% of users, an unusually high success rate.

However, during the clinicals and afterward, improvements in several other conditions were reported, some far removed from the anus. For example, symptoms of BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy) and prostatitis improved in about 80% of cases. Then, the Chinese reported the device significantly helped two people with rectal cancer.

Suspecting an immune stimulation mechanism, Estes tried the device in anything warm blooded that would hold still long enough. Users reported relief of head colds (if used in the anus very early in the cold), relieving post herpetic pain, and reducing blood loss during surgery (when used a few hours before an operation). Three horses with chronic giant hives were treated just one time and hives disappeared permanently in all three. Estes’ 18-year-old dog went into a coma with terminal kidney failure (BUN 304), but came back to normal function following one anal heater treatment. The dog was alert and active the next day with an improving BUN.

Mechanism of Action

How anal/rectal heat can produce distant effects in the body is not clear. Estes showed the device to several energy healers from China (qigong masters) and asked what they thought it might be good for. Each qigong master, independently, produced the complete list of conditions it took 17 years to build through observation. They were using theories of Traditional Chinese Medicine stating that the treatment stimulates nearby Conception Vessel and Governing Vessel meridians, and all the tissues through which they run. This appears to be the best theory to date. Along the same line, I showed the device to a “Medicine Man” from Ghana, who predicted the device would have great potential for healing, because we are “sticking a hot poker into Chakra number one.”

The currently available Swiss-made device comes with 2-1/4 inch, 3-1/4 inch and 5-1/2 inch probes for the anus and prostate respectively. The device is powered by a rechargeable battery that generally provides three to four 20-minute treatments. Users can adjust probe temperature from 98º to a safe maximum of 113º F.

The application of anal heat may sound comical, at first; but people who have been helped by the device hold it in high regard.
                Last edited by Aaron; 05-25-2017, 05:08 AM.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Testimonials for Thermotherapy

Here are some testimonials from various distributors of the Thermotherapy for both prostate and hemorrhoids:

“Thanks to The Home Medic.Com and the amazing Delwa-Star H&P eco designed for prostate treatment my prostate gland has returned to normal size and I have no more urination or prostate problems.”
                  Ron F. – Albany, NY

“Self-treatment with the Delwa-Star H&P eco thermo-therapy device shrank my prostate with three (3) treatments and saved me money and the embarrassment of visiting my doctor!”
                  George T. – Cincinnati, OH

“Thanks you Home Medic.Com for having this product available for prostate health. This is the same type of treatment I had previously gotten from my doctor. Now I can treat myself whenever my prostate symptoms arise!”
                  Taylor D. – Boulder, CO

While searching online for prostate treatment devices my wife discovered this product at The Home Medic.Com and decided to buy it for me. Wow! No more swollen prostate, no more impotency associated with a problem prostate and my sexual function has returned to almost normal for my age. By self-treating I should be like a young man again in no time!”
                  Roberto V. – Lordsburg, NM

“After getting over my initial homophobia, I decided to give the Delwa-Star H&P eco a try, and believe me, this device is well worth every penny then some. No longer do I have to visit the doctor for a prostate massage and the embarrassment that goes with it. Now when I have urination problems I self-treat in privacy and my functions return to normal soon thereafter. Thank you Home Medic!”
                  Arthur J. – Anniston, AL

Hemorrhoids Relief Testimonials

Here are some comments about the Delwa-Star H&P eco from some of our customers that have purchased this product.
                  “Since I’ve been using the Delwa-Star H&P eco my hemorrhoids have shrank both internally and externally, and no more pain and itching. Talk about a cure for hemorrhoids, these great improvements came within about three weeks!”
                  Ramon G. – Miami, FL

“The hemorrhoids that came after the birth of my daughter were excruciatingly painful. While searching for a home remedy for hemorrhoids relief product online I found the H&P eco at The Home Medic.Com and thought I would give it a try. Now thanks to The Home Medic.Com, my hemorrhoids are completely gone!”
                  Kimberly W. – London, KY

“My hemorrhoids disappeared after the fourth treatment with the Delwa-Star H&P eco thermo-therapy treatment device. I now use it at least once a week for maintenance purposes. Thanks you Home Medic for providing me this great product that actually works!”
                  Walter M. – Seattle, WA

“I suffered almost all of my adult life with the piles. I have used all of the suppositories available, had extremely painful blood clots lanced, and had the banding procedures done as well, only to have the piles return. After using this wonderful product my son bought for me on the internet, my piles have shrank as never before and there is no more pain, burning or itching!”
                  Nadine R. – Dallas, TX

“Since I finally bought this device from your web site, after a week of twice daily treatments I find that I no longer have to ‘stuff myself back in’ after bowel movements. Thanks Home Medic, my hemorrhoids have now shrank like never before!”
                  Eddie M. – West Hills, CA

I use an anal heater in my medical office for the treatment of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids almost routinely shrink and stop bleeding. Frequently all symptoms disappear after only two applications with the anal probe.
                  MK Medical Doctor, Lawrence, Long Island, NY

My doctor enrolled me in the first study evaluating the anal heater for hemorrhoids in 1981. The first night I used the probe my hemorrhoids felt better. The surprise was what happened to my prostate symptoms. I had been getting up to urinate about six times a night. That night I slept through for the first time in years. After a week the study nurse came to take my heater away but I had 2,000 acres of wheat to cut. When they refused my generous offer to buy the device I told her I would shoot anyone who tried to take "my" heater away.
                  TC Farmer, Ritzville, WA

I prescribed the anal heater in my medical practice for eight years before I retired. Its effect on all forms of hemorrhoids was dramatic, but what happened with prostate symptoms was outstanding. After sending a man with prostate symptoms home with the device I learned to expect a phone call the next morning telling me how he slept through the night and what a wonderful little machine this was. This seemed to be the pattern about 80% of the time.

CM Medical Doctor, Coeur d'Alene, ID

I avoided hemorrhoid surgery in 1995 by using the anal heater. I began to use it once a week hoping to prevent prostate problems. I can't tell if it is helping my prostate or not but I have noticed I don't seem to get many colds or the flu any more so I think it must be helping my immune system.
                  ED Big Valley, AB, Canada

A patient of mine suffered symptoms of chronic prostatitis for many years living with pelvic pain and getting up about eight times at night to urinate. He was so sleep deprived he almost lost his job. I gave him a 30 minute treatment with the anal heater and he went to the bathroom only twice that night. With continued use he improved even more. Four months after the first treatment all symptoms were gone. He bought his own unit for home use and now, eight years later, continues to do well. This is highly unusual because antibiotics usually fail to help men with chronic prostatitis because antibiotics have a hard time getting into the prostate.

TT Medical Doctor, Edmonton, AB, Canada
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron I have not ordered yet, waiting til after the banks open.
                    I can't see the link on ADJUSTABLE THERM O-THERAPTHY.

Last night the heat worked miracles just as prescribed. I felt the heat
                    begin to releave the pain as circulation increased. I became so relaxed
                    each 10 minute interval that I needed to get up and go.

I slept 2-3hours at a shot instead of 1.5hours before rising in my
                    pattern of broken rest. It is making a huge difference. Ouch! This
                    thing hurts like someone kicked me right in the you know what.

I used the heater anywhere I wanted worked great. I could put that heater
                    on any part of my lower body down there and felt the pain go bye bye.

I read where people just use a heating pad.

Still the adjustable unit would be nice. Probes often have built in
                    thermo-safety sensors that are the upper limit while the control box
                    would give a digital readout complete with adjustable power supply.

It is a good tool to have around just like a heating pad.

If you can find an adjustable one let me know.
                    Maybe throw a resistor switch to lower the current?

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-21-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Japanese health statistics linked to high seaweed intake
                      The Japanese are considered one of the world's longest living people, with an extraordinarily low rate of certain types of cancer. A major dietary difference that sets Japan apart from other countries is high iodine intake, with seaweeds the most common source. Here are some astonishing Japanese health statistics, which are possibly related to their high seaweed consumption and iodine intake:

-Japanese average life expectancy (83 years) is five years longer than US average life expectancy (78 years) [41].

-In 1999 the age-adjusted breast cancer mortality rate was three times higher in the US than in Japan [42].

-Ten years after arriving in the US (in 1991), the breast cancer incidence rate of immigrants from Japan increased from 20 per 100,000 to 30 per 100,000 [43].

-In 2002 the age-adjusted rate of prostate cancer in Japan was 12.6 per 100,000, while the US rate was almost ten times as high

Conclusions
                      Japanese iodine intake from seaweed is linked to health benefits not seen in cultures with dissimilar diets. Knowing how much iodine the Japanese consume daily is beneficial for people who wish to consume equivalent amounts of iodine or seaweed supplements while avoiding excessive amounts that may adversely affect health.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3204293/

Protective effect
                      Researchers think that the activity has a protective effect because the prostate secretes the bulk of the fluid in semen, and sexual activity may flush out cancer-causing chemicals.
                      Another theory is that it reduces the development of calcifications in the gland that has been linked with cancer.

Sex staves off prostate cancer | Daily Mail Online

NEW ORLEANS — Good news, men: you may be able to decrease your risk for prostate cancer by ejaculating — frequently, according to research presented here at American Urological Association 2015 Annual Meeting.
                      Medscape: Medscape Access

Al
                      Last edited by aljhoa; 05-22-2017, 04:02 AM. Reason: 135

Comment

Hello Mike/Aaron

Thank you very much for this usefull information,I have the same problem and has been to hospital on various occasions and taking medication that does not really solve the problem.

I would like to oredr one of these units but they do not ship to Africa,how can I get a hold of one,any suggestions?

Regards

Paul

Comment

BTW you guys I just took my iodide and am looking for units now.
                          Also Saw palmetto, maca root, goldenseal....................

Here is an example of how long this stuff has been around and how
                          the medical branch stonewalls any tech that works. Plugged right into
                          the wall and had a rheostat. Archaic .......Yikes!!!

A patient cured is a customer lost.

http://thegriffincollection.com/273.html

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2017, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Here is a guy runs his at 130 f says it's better than the best
                            for $1800 and $180 per month order now.

Prostatherm

Prostate Shrinker

The Prostatherm device combines PEMF, Pulsed Light, Heat and Physical Vibration in one applicator, applied externally through clothing.

http://www.biophysica.com/electro_medical_devices/prostate_reduce/prostate_reduce.php

Comment

Another Jim dandy relic back in the day.

Turning on any lights?

Comment

Working...
                              X