Clear All

• A discussion with Allen

Hello Allen

what's on your mind ?

I'm actually
    quite bizzy ATM
    but will make some time to get this done

will be back later...
    Last edited by RAMSET; 05-11-2017, 05:35 PM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    Hello Allen

what's on your mind ?

I'm actually
    quite bizzy ATM
    but will make some time to get this done

will be back later...
    @ramset,

Start by explaining what you feel you did that was important enough to get you targeted by "Government Officials":

Here's a quote from you:

"Well

I must admit
    yes
    that one time while I was busy just shamelessly promoting open source research
    for no personal gain whatsoever , [for grateful fellows like yourself]
    they shut my phone down and fried my computer.

I honestly forgot I typed that here ,and yes others involved got visits from gov't officials in AUSTRALIA [I was not soo fortunate.

anyhoo
    you sound like a real busy guy....
    have a good life"

Chet K
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-11-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

an associate from Australia whom I assist in open source research ,had a project under scrutiny by some fellows on another forum, The claim was being investigated in a black box scenario .

I was assisting behind the scenes [we spoke almost every day] ,connecting the claimant with resources to help him investigate the claim , the fellows doing the scrutiny were some of the best talent available to do this .
      and as the claim passed tighter and tighter Rigor ,until it seemed a valid claim,

I am told by the persons who received the visit the same day My long distance phone carrier was canceled[ landline] and my computer was fried.

somebody dropped a dime
      they don't allow this type of thing in OZ there were several visits from Gov't people and a "must attend " visit to a government building

to be clear one of the person's has ties to a big high tech company in OZ.

that's what happened its the truth, I have worked for many years behind the scenes connecting resources with needs ,I worked all my Life for test labs in NYC and have many many resources .[persons] to help people in this community.

I will not give more details about this other than to say I am personally unaware of the operating MO of the device in question.

although we did talk quite a bit about it.

--------------------------------
      so why are you such a nasty man here and elsewhere ??

yeah ...its gonna be like that
      I answer you answer....

BTW
      I'm still busy outside

will be back....
      Last edited by RAMSET; 05-11-2017, 08:43 PM.
      BE that change !!

Comment

Mylow

an associate from Australia whom I assist in open source research ,had a project under scrutiny by some fellows on another forum, The claim was being investigated in a black box scenario .

I was assisting behind the scenes [we spoke almost every day] ,connecting the claimant with resources to help him investigate the claim , the fellows doing the scrutiny were some of the best talent available to do this .
        and as the claim passed tighter and tighter Rigor ,until it seemed a valid claim,

I am told by the persons who received the visit the same day My long distance phone carrier was canceled[ landline] and my computer was fried.

somebody dropped a dime
        they don't allow this type of thing in OZ there were several visits from Gov't people and a "must attend " visit to a government building

to be clear one of the person's has ties to a big high tech company in OZ.

that's what happened its the truth, I have worked for many years behind the scenes connecting resources with needs ,I worked all my Life for test labs in NYC and have many many resources .[persons] to help people in this community.

I will not give more details about this other than to say I am personally unaware of the operating MO of the device in question.

although we did talk quite a bit about it.

--------------------------------
        so why are you such a nasty man here and elsewhere ??

yeah ...its gonna be like that
        Because you sound exactly like "Mylow".

Can you upload any kind of picture of anything you ever built, a "pulse motor" or "Joule theif" or anything?

Comment

Electronic circuit.

@ramset,

Have you ever built an electronic circuit?

Comment

Dignitary

@ramset,

Apparently you feel you play an important role solely as a "Dignitary" on the Energetic Forum and Overunity sites?

Comment

Protocol.

@ramset,

You're not a builder, but someone who views himself as entrusted with a mission to enforce "Protocol" on our open forums?
              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-11-2017, 09:47 PM.

Comment

not done working outside yet ,letting the steel cool for a bit.

you don't answer questions and then you add ten more?

I didn't build the buildings I tested , or the tunnels or the Bridges or Skyscrapers or subways or train tracks etc etc ?

here at this forum a while back I built a cavity resonator which worked at mains voltage 220 volt single phase totally immersed in water ,I have no idea where that thread is but Slick apparently has me under surveillance and I am sure he has it in his back pocket ??

he is welcome to join the discussion here .

I have done caloric measurement tests for persons in these forums
                and as a matter of fact there was another time we had an "intervention"
                a DUT was sidetracked for several days only to arrive in pieces 5 days later
                for "testing". that was actually prior to the OZ incident .

Allen
                you want something tested ?

or have a claim to make ?

The resources at OUR disposal are top of the food chain ,probably a thousand years of collective knowledge at OUR disposal
                No charge from volunteers ...all fields all sciences ...
                why would I push a man to the side and take over a build ...when he is the expert?

do you coach your dentist?
                or your Surgeon?

you want me to build a joule thief? and do youtube video's??

if that is your yardstick ??
                you win [I know you like to win]

I know how to test certain things the fellows I associate with know how to test
                many more.

I can absolutely guarantee you ANYTHING you claim here can be tested
                completely transparent open source for all to see ,with ten guys checking and testing [if need be] to verify the claim ... as checks and balances .
                and once the results are in ....anyone here will be able to see it on their own bench.
                so no claims of "deception" can be made!

there is no other way !

I am no bigshot or bigwig as you say, I am just a servant to these men and what they do. a volunteer as they are volunteers .

But I must say these last ten years or so
                I have learned Plenty. and could not be prouder of these fine men and what they do, they cease to amaze me.

I suppose I engage you because I actually am trying to understand what you are talking about

but untill it goes from your mind to an actual experiment ...we will have no real clear understanding.

I have not followed your posts over the years...too much fighting around you.

How does Mylow fit into this discussion ?

I have to go back to the shop...

so you want me to build a joule thief ?
                Last edited by RAMSET; 05-11-2017, 10:07 PM.
                BE that change !!

Comment

Imposter.

not done working outside yet ,letting the steel cool for a bit.

you don't answer questions and then you add ten more?

I didn't build the buildings I tested , or the tunnels or the Bridges or Skyscrapers or subways or train tracks etc etc ?

here at this forum a while back I built a cavity resonator which worked at mains voltage 220 volt single phase totally immersed in water ,I have no idea where that thread is but Slick apparently has me under surveillance and I am sure he has it in his back pocket ??

he is welcome to join the discussion here .

I have done caloric measurement tests for persons in these forums
                  and as a matter of fact there was another time we had an "intervention"
                  a DUT was sidetracked for several days only to arrive in pieces 5 days later
                  for "testing". that was actually prior to the OZ incident .

Allen
                  you want something tested ?

or have a claim to make ?

The resources at OUR disposal are top of the food chain ,probably a thousand years of collective knowledge at OUR disposal
                  No charge from volunteers ...all fields all sciences ...
                  why would I push a man to the side and take over a build ...when he is the expert?

do you coach your dentist?
                  or your Surgeon?

you want me to build a joule thief? and do youtube video's??

if that is your yardstick ??
                  you win [I know you like to win]

I know how to test certain things the fellows I associate with know how to test
                  many more.

I can absolutely guarantee you ANYTHING you claim here can be tested
                  completely transparent open source for all to see ,with ten guys checking and testing [if need be] to verify the claim ... as checks and balances .
                  and once the results are in ....anyone here will be able to see it on their own bench.
                  so no claims of "deception" can be made!

there is no other way !

I am no bigshot or bigwig as you say, I am just a servant to these men and what they do. a volunteer as they are volunteers .

But I must say these last ten years or so
                  I have learned Plenty. and could not be prouder of these fine men and what they do, they cease to amaze me.

I suppose I engage you because I actually am trying to understand what you are talking about

but untill it goes from your mind to an actual experiment ...we will have no real clear understanding.

I have not followed your posts over the years...too much fighting around you.

How does Mylow fit into this discussion ?

I have to go back to the shop...

so you want me to build a joule thief ?
                  @ramset,

You're a cellophane imposter of the first degree bub. You act like you never got out of grade school. You couldn't recite to me the rule for the division of
                  fractions. You are wearing a neck tie in a machine shop.

I was informed that you are seeking to get me permanently banned at the Overunity site for comments made by me here at Energetic Forum as Allen Burgess.

You made outrageous stories up about me and I'm furious with you about them. I'm warning you right now Chet, that you don't rate high enough to go one on one with me. Every one can see you're nothing but a complete phony.

If I decide to go to work on you in the complaint department, you'll be the one looking down at the floor of trash can. I'm about 10,000 times smarter then you, you pork chop!

Comment

Please site an outrageous story I told about you ?
                    and stop being Hollywood ,there is no such thing as "permanently Banned"

and no this is not about me Allen, this is about you and your horrible threats and fights .

your like the guy who drives his car into a wall
                    and gets out and yells at the wall!

take some responsibility for your own actions

you threaten people or act like there are no rules that apply to you.. and then
                    you yell at those who won't accept this behavior in their house {Stefan}

Why you moderating me.

Look at what you did to Evostar's thread here ??
                    and what you just did to MJN's thread??

you have not shown anything but rude behavior ,you have an open offer to commission a build here , post an experiment to show what all this math actually does?

instead you want math fights...

endless fights and eventual threats ...

yeah Allen you are right ,too many threats and too much fighting at Stefan's
                    I came here to see if there was actually something to your claims??

it seems its just all about math and fighting and threatening.
                    and no its not about things you say here its about things you do everywhere.

threats and fights

yes you have threatened to destroy persons at OU.com.

no longer acceptable behavior at Stefan's

so is that how its going to be? your going to tell people its your way or the highway??
                    Last edited by RAMSET; 05-12-2017, 12:35 AM.
                    BE that change !!

Comment

Hello Gentlemen

Allen I like your fire and need to excel, we should always run that
                      horse til it drops. I am sorry for all of the others who are somehow
                      emotionally challenged by your ability to get to the bottom of
                      things. Be careful with your retaliation against the one who always
                      rejects you for being you.

Great expose here, keep the fire and COOL nerves, many of us are
                      able to understand you clearly.

Now then Ramset
                      How can we speak so harshly against one another with one slam after
                      another, is this not tiring? Mostly an uncalled for baseless rant? A waste
                      of time? Why kill your neighbor for mere forgiveness?

Many of us enjoy your presences here Ram-Man you need not show us
                      how worthy you are to get our vote. You need not prove anything. Allen
                      has an opinion so let him have it. And you have an opinion, we all
                      respect that.

Be kind realizing that we all have some good to offer. Let's be friends.

To be a friend you must show that you are friendly, being right all of
                      the time inside your opinion or dogmatic never giving and inch is unfriendly.

Now I was not at OU when you were deeply offended so i don't
                      know the grounds for your flames of fury. But what would Allen need
                      to do to get back on your good side? Would he change everything he
                      thinks when he explains his view on the universe? What would he
                      need to do to get some space?

BTW this is not hurting Allen at all, it is you inability to overlook the
                      faults you say others have, in this case Allen. No one here cares what
                      you think, you are like an old hen pecking another half dead chicken
                      who wants to be recognized as cock of the walk.

Now I have been nice to you and I don't think getting out the hammer
                      will be of value to you as you never receive instruction as constructive,
                      no tact, always offended, always about how you were injured.

No one cares and no one is going to pet you or Allen.

Relax and offer us what we ask for. Show us your proof in data form
                      this is what we are here for. And if others data conflicts with your data
                      don't try to verbally murder them. Murderers go down, didn't you know?

We are here to show off our talents and toys not our personal
                      meltdowns on into breakdown.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-12-2017, 05:52 AM.

Comment

BRO
                        I actually had no idea that this was all about Allen's Math
                        for all these years, all these fights ....I apologize for the intrusion .

I honestly thought he had an experiment to show some
                        gain or benefit .Years ago ??

an actual empirical Point... a result worthy of such attacks and threats ?

I have made no Slam or continued slam ,unless you perceive a request to build as a slam [FOR ME TO BUILD NOT ALLEN ? to replicate an anomalous behavior which lives in this Math?

that is all , nothing more. [SLAM BAM PECK PECK ???

I do agree that it has been like trying to pull hen's teeth to get here.

so no experiment to build? I honestly had no idea ??

fine

will Allen continue this wonderful behavior here taking over other peoples threads...? waving this ...................

math ?

will you allow Michael Nunnerly's work or Nelson Rocha's work or Partzman's work or gotoluc's work etc etc to be shared here without interruption's [as of yet I have not seen this ]??

or is this the new normal here [evostar pleading for Allen to leave and start his own thread ?

these requests you call "pecking and pecking" slamming and slamming ?? or "meltdowns"

please let me know ?
                        Its very important ...if this is how you run the house?

are you actually speaking for administration here?

please let me know, it will save me much time in the coming weeks.

with all sincerity

Chet
                        Last edited by RAMSET; 05-12-2017, 06:23 AM.
                        BE that change !!

Comment

See how you end your defense? Please is there a mommy in the
                          house? Meaning the Admin. Stop trying to defend yourself over nothing
                          and then crying for the admin. Are you a man? Or what?

Big boys need no mummy to follow them around like you calling out
                          in a battered state of distress. This is very boy like. When your eye
                          is back in your head and the drugs wear off you should see things
                          different.

I do not say everything exchanged is correct or perfect but we are
                          suppose to be adult males here and many young teens must think this
                          stuff is pretty silly.

Help me please Admin, save me, someone is telling me the truth after
                          I had my say so that degraded them to no end in a smooth way of course.

You be forgiving and stop worrying about everyone else and things will
                          be alright. I speak for the rational mind, if you want to call that the voice
                          of moderation, it's okay, unofficially. Wouldn't be nice if we all understood
                          moderation?

Try this moderation principle on which will require you to be unbiased.

We have all had out faces slapped by someone a time or two so let it
                          go and be selfless. It's not so bad. When I lived in Detroit any boy acting
                          girl like was beaten up everyday til every little thing no longer bothered
                          them. I'm not saying it was right in every case but that did make men
                          fast.

If you don't like what is being said to others I can respect that. Can we
                          get a hand shake from you guys? Or are you going to grand-stand from
                          here on out?

And goodness sakes be a moderate. Yes.

Comment

Soo

your saying...
                            tell evostar stop asking for a moderator to clean up his thread?

put his big boy pants on and take it like a man?

you agree with Allen's "poor baby" response to him ?? [I suppose that is now self evident]

or Chet should just grow up and let Allen stomp all over the Nunnerly thread
                            or the Sonny miller thread
                            or the Floor build [gotoluc]thread ??

while he ignores requests in PM's

shake hands on that ??

you definitely sound like you have a bias, and it does not seem to be the voice of reason or respect.
                            and honestly
                            getting into the conversation between two fellows?

whats that all about?

your not the one who halted the Nunnerly STEAP thread
                            Allen is

Shake hands??
                            on what ??

there are people building Mikes circuit to share here?

there are people building Nelson"s work to share here [I have not started that thread yet ]

Shake hands on what ????

Quite sincerely
                            Chet
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 05-12-2017, 08:11 AM.
                            BE that change !!

Comment

It's okay Ram-man it's all up to you now, live and let live.
                              Your behavior wants to throw up dirt and divide our free energy
                              family. You are separating everyone if you can, you have hate
                              for Allen and it is a poison to everyone you try to get it off on.

I hope people can see this behavior pattern now. You don't want
                              peace, you are striving with everything within you to keep people
                              from patching things up. It's not a pretty sight.

Nobodies prefect and instead of riding a persons character flaws
                              like a hobby horse, let it go. Each man knows what he has said
                              out of turn and rubbing it in 24/7 is keeping us from moving in a
                              positive direction.

Now relax and enjoy the good things about one another.

Anyone can stand back and point the finger in an elevating move
                              of oneself. Let your moderation be known. ??? I guess not.

-------------------------------------------------
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-12-2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X