Tesla Magnifying Transmitter Scale Model Designs/Plans Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Magnifying Transmitter Scale Model Designs/Plans Available

Hi all, I've made a selection of scale model designs of the Colorado Springs version of Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter which can be used in all your wireless and single wire experiments.

The available frequencies are:
    475 kc
    502 kc
    1860 kc
    3600 kc

Which fall in to the amateur radio bands, but you can also get a custom frequency design if you have something specific in mind. It works just like the full size Magnifying Transmitter, except at a different frequency.

See more info here:

Colorado Springs Magnifying Transmitter Scale Model Design Sheet - Tesla Scientific

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Bump for a good cause
    All the best,

Slick

Comment

I've been wanting to build this style of Tesla Coil & I'd love something like this, but I'd really need to know more about the input/output power before I'd consider buying. And your use of "kc" instead of "khz" actually confused for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
        Bump for a good cause
        Thanks Slick!

Originally posted by Dingus View Post
        I've been wanting to build this style of Tesla Coil & I'd love something like this, but I'd really need to know more about the input/output power before I'd consider buying. And your use of "kc" instead of "khz" actually confused for a minute.
        All I can say about that at this moment is that it's an exact scale model of Tesla's Colorado Springs coil, and the secondary and extra coil both have the same impedance as the full size version (Z=sqrt L/C), so the input/output power ratio of the scale model is identical to the original coil.

Discovering more about the power output and the transmission distance is all a part of the experimentation process and point of the scaled down designs since no one has ever done any measurements over any distance, and it's thought to be impossible/impractical by the experts on the basis that the inverse square law prevails, so it can be demonstrated that Tesla's system works by a different method. The amateur radio frequency bands make it ideal for experimenters all over the world to cooperate and be a part of the same experiment because the power/signal strength can be measured by all the experimenters in different locations that are working on the same frequency, and provide some empirical data to show that Tesla's wireless system worked like he claimed. The output power/signal can also be modulated at the earth's resonant frequency if you want to take a slightly different route...

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
          so the input/output power ratio of the scale model is identical to the original coil.
          Ok, so what's the input/output ratio? I'm mostly just looking to use it as a high-voltage, high-frequency power supply. What I'm planning to do with it is related to Tesla's works & the sort yet wide proportions also help.

Comment

Ok, so what's the input/output ratio? I'm mostly just looking to use it as a high-voltage, high-frequency power supply. What I'm planning to do with it is related to Tesla's works & the sort yet wide proportions also help.
            The short answer is I don't know because the output is tricky to measure without an RF watt meter. The output is taken from between the ground end of the coil and earth (single wire).

This is a video of such a coil working, 16V peak to peak supplied to primary impedance of 33 ohms, with 240V 15W oven bulb as the load

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter - Colorado Springs Scale Model 1860 kc - Single Wire & Wireless Light - YouTube

And this one doesn't have info in the description but the supply would be no more than 30V peak to peak and between 500-800mA at resonance, transmitting an audio signal and powering a big speaker, light and a DC motor

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter And Receiver - Light, Intelligence And Motive Power - YouTube

Thanks for asking, I'll get on ebay for an RF watt meter when I get back home (currently in a tent on a camp site in Austria).

Comment

Also coming soon: This sort of thing

Comment

Sorry for the delayed reply, but thanks for answering.

Comment

Sorry for the delayed reply, but thanks for answering.
                  I'm back home now so I've searched ebay, apparently a thermocouple RF wattmeter isn't an easy thing to come by, the modern ones aren't suitable because the TMT is a single terminal output.

In the meantime I could measure the current and voltage supplied to the primary, and measure the voltage across a resistance between the secondary and ground to get an idea of the output, but it wouldn't be ideal because the resistance would change the behaviour of the coil which is why I haven't made a note of such things in the past, but it could give a general idea.

Comment

with all due respect...

I believe I've discovered a connection between what Eric describes as Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter in Aaron's post of the Borderlands video, and my bumbling along attempting to make something useful out of a derivation of Eric's LMD, namely: an analog to nature's lightning on a global scale of resonant oscillating balance when over simplified for the benefit of ease of conceptualization.

Comment

10% off when you pay with Bitcoin or Ether

Until further notice, you'll get 10% off your basket total when you pay with Bitcoin or Ether.

The Crystal Radio Initiative Calculator has also been updated and is now even easier to use! No longer is it necessary to display every unit of measurement on the screen to cause a confusing mess of numbers - now just select the units you're working with, and that's all you'll see!

The downloadable Advanced calculator includes integrated coil analysis, copper weight calculation, and an optional hollow primary conductor input. The MS Excel version also features a diagram with text overlay which updates according to your inputs and selections - see the images below. The Advanced calculator is available here:

Advanced Crystal Radio Initiative Calculator - Tesla Scientific

The free online version calculates all the essential Crystal Radio Initiative parameters as specified by Eric Dollard, plus a few extras for your convenience:

Free Crystal Radio Initiative Calculator For Desktop - Tesla Scientific

The free Tablet and Phone versions have also been discontinued and replaced with a single "Mobile" version designed to be viewed on smaller screens:

Free Crystal Radio Initiative Calculator For Mobile - Tesla Scientific

Screenshots:

Last edited by dR-Green; 08-21-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1-CHAXgyRI

must first understand the nature .... and then imitate

Comment

Originally posted by antigraviticsystems1 View Post
                          Nice, but that's not quite done properly I'm afraid, as Tesla explains:

Nikola Tesla - The Future Of The Wireless Art - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                          X