Magnetic Motor/Generator Fundamentals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetic Motor/Generator Fundamentals

Hi there, First time poster here. In This thread I wanted to post share some of my own Magnetic Motor/Generator Concepts. Now one of the main reasons why I made all these Lego Motors you see below was to develop my understanding in these types of Motor Systems and see it for myself so that I can construct better Ideas on Improving the Methods in building with Magnet together with Lego along with Improving the Methods in building the Motor/Generators themselves. Now before I do that I little bit about myself.

I like to think of myself as a student of Edward Leedskalnin teachings about electricity and due the nature of the subject I also consider myself self taught in electrical study as well. I've done several electrical experiments based on the Teaching from my Teacher books.

One of the important things that I learned here was that its important to take into effect that when it comes to building Magnetic Motors is that the Closer to the magnet you are the Stronger the magnetic field is and understanding this Idea is key because for a system to operate with Maximum Magnetic Force the Magnetic Field must always be at its Closest point. That is most likely one of the main Reasons why Tesla decided to Use Eddy current to Operate his Induction Motors.

Another condition I resized when working with Magnet is that they will get HOT if your using them in a Motor Fashion, so with that said I ask myself Now when it comes to Magnetic Motors what purposes and advantageous effects would it have to harness the Magnetic Properties of Magnets if Magnets are able to get hot and losses its magnetic Strength. Which is the bases for the second Key to Magnetic motors is having the magnets be able to Keep Cool in working condition at Maximum Magnetic Strength.

So far I reveled two keys for Optimal Functionality critical for the continual operation of a magnet Motor system, one being having the magnets work at Maximum Magnetic Force at any given point, two have the Magnets to work at Maximum Magnetic Strength with no demising effects. These Two Principles are key for any sustained working Magnetic Motor System. So with all that to take into consideration in building a Magnetic Motor Systems we can see that what good use could we have in using actual Real Magnets instead of harnessing Electromagnetism to circumvent all these problems.

Now this concept is the most controversial because it will prove with out a shadow of doubt that people have developed the wrong Ideas on how these Magnetic Systems Should Function. The Third key is to use Magnets in the Same Fashion that Batteries are used. But how could using Magnets in the Same Fashion that Batteries are used effectively, And to do this that is when you got to take a Step back in time where People were Forced to do this like Henry Ford with his Model T Engine and My Teacher Ed Leedskalnin Magnetic Flywheel where they used Magnet in driving spark and lighting up lamps. What is it here that has yet to be proved to be more effective then batteries. The third key to using magnets as batteries is to use them in a fashion that is continuous just like that of the battery. Now this is the point when certain educated people think you have gone to far with your electrical observation as according to what physics has to say how that is not possible because for those people the only good magnet is a moving magnet. Even though Thomas Edison figure out how to do just that with the DC Dynamo.

Now to Wrap up this post I will end it with a couple of videos of some of my Magnetic Motor/Generator Projects.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QazaMLoN9A[/VIDEO][VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9o_xIUIviQ[/VIDEO][VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBvZi_JF3F4[/VIDEO][VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kmqMs3aknE[/VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ-bwQcKli4&t=17s
    Is this one real?

Comment

Well Smoky this magnet motor runs fine without clogging. The video is not published at foolsday so there is hope for humanity that this is the energy solution. Jan van Henegouwen is a historical figure in the Netherlands and trustworthy. When I know the address of this FE Jan, I like to visit him and check his invention. The motor seems to me simple enough to replicate.

Comment

Hi Berto,

I wish you or someone else could really go there and see the setup working at his very eyes. Make sure to lift up the setup from the table... this is what I miss from the demo very much.
        Unfortunately, I cannot help but suspect a motor driving the threaded shaft from under the table... and I wish I were wrong.

Gyula

Comment

Originally posted by Bertoa View Post
          Well Smoky this magnet motor runs fine without clogging. The video is not published at foolsday so there is hope for humanity that this is the energy solution. Jan van Henegouwen is a historical figure in the Netherlands and trustworthy. When I know the address of this FE Jan, I like to visit him and check his invention. The motor seems to me simple enough to replicate.
          Jan van Henegouwen, the historical figure is long gone. Dead for centuries.

The video is fake. Not holy ****, just ****.

All the best,

Slick

Comment

Originally posted by boxerlego View Post
            Hi there, First time poster here. In This thread I wanted to post share some of my own Magnetic Motor/Generator Concepts. Now one of the main reasons why I made all these Lego Motors you see below was to develop my understanding in these types of Motor Systems and see it for myself so that I can construct better Ideas on Improving the Methods in building with Magnet together with Lego along with Improving the Methods in building the Motor/Generators themselves. Now before I do that I little bit about myself.

I like to think of myself as a student of Edward Leedskalnin teachings about electricity and due the nature of the subject I also consider myself self taught in electrical study as well. I've done several electrical experiments based on the Teaching from my Teacher books.

One of the important things that I learned here was that its important to take into effect that when it comes to building Magnetic Motors is that the Closer to the magnet you are the Stronger the magnetic field is and understanding this Idea is key because for a system to operate with Maximum Magnetic Force the Magnetic Field must always be at its Closest point. That is most likely one of the main Reasons why Tesla decided to Use Eddy current to Operate his Induction Motors.

Another condition I resized when working with Magnet is that they will get HOT if your using them in a Motor Fashion, so with that said I ask myself Now when it comes to Magnetic Motors what purposes and advantageous effects would it have to harness the Magnetic Properties of Magnets if Magnets are able to get hot and losses its magnetic Strength. Which is the bases for the second Key to Magnetic motors is having the magnets be able to Keep Cool in working condition at Maximum Magnetic Strength.

So far I reveled two keys for Optimal Functionality critical for the continual operation of a magnet Motor system, one being having the magnets work at Maximum Magnetic Force at any given point, two have the Magnets to work at Maximum Magnetic Strength with no demising effects. These Two Principles are key for any sustained working Magnetic Motor System. So with all that to take into consideration in building a Magnetic Motor Systems we can see that what good use could we have in using actual Real Magnets instead of harnessing Electromagnetism to circumvent all these problems.

Now this concept is the most controversial because it will prove with out a shadow of doubt that people have developed the wrong Ideas on how these Magnetic Systems Should Function. The Third key is to use Magnets in the Same Fashion that Batteries are used. But how could using Magnets in the Same Fashion that Batteries are used effectively, And to do this that is when you got to take a Step back in time where People were Forced to do this like Henry Ford with his Model T Engine and My Teacher Ed Leedskalnin Magnetic Flywheel where they used Magnet in driving spark and lighting up lamps. What is it here that has yet to be proved to be more effective then batteries. The third key to using magnets as batteries is to use them in a fashion that is continuous just like that of the battery. Now this is the point when certain educated people think you have gone to far with your electrical observation as according to what physics has to say how that is not possible because for those people the only good magnet is a moving magnet. Even though Thomas Edison figure out how to do just that with the DC Dynamo.

Now to Wrap up this post I will end it with a couple of videos of some of my Magnetic Motor/Generator Projects.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QazaMLoN9A[/VIDEO][VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9o_xIUIviQ[/VIDEO][VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBvZi_JF3F4[/VIDEO][VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kmqMs3aknE[/VIDEO]
            Thank You Boxerlego! ! !

I too am 100% self taught in electrical components and theory. I am just now getting into Ed's Book Magnetic Currents. I love how he starts it off telling us to face due East to begin the reading. He was so far beyond his time, even if he were alive now I quiver at the skeptics he'd have to deal with. He was a magnificent and intuitive man.

Boxerlego, wholly guacamole man! ! ! Your builds are AWESOME! Your devices are far more advanced and detailed than any other lego builds I've ever seen, HUGE CONGRATS! ! ! And thank you for sharing and starting this thread.

Truly magnificent stuff you've got there!

Right on!
            "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X