Tr-3b concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tr-3b concept

Last edited by antigraviticsystems1; 03-13-2017, 03:32 PM.
    must first understand the nature .... and then imitate

Seems like a daunting project. I see mercury is weakly diamagnetic and from looking at the tr-3b concept : "The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption." sounds like that would take some seriously expensive extensive lab equipment
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
        Seems like a daunting project. I see mercury is weakly diamagnetic and from looking at the tr-3b concept : "The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption." sounds like that would take some seriously expensive extensive lab equipment
        Do not believe everything That you read !!! ..... the mercury plasma is present in old fluorescent tubes, in bulbs of metal halide, but in none of them is made to rotate on an axis, the concept is simple.

If there is any truth in that plasma of mercury rotating at high speed generates antigravity a simplified version like mine and a torsion balance could verify
        Last edited by antigraviticsystems1; 03-13-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/WqvL5g07CTA

Comment

Comment

Attached Files
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

You might want to run xerum-525 through Google.

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                  You don't believe that do you?
                  "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Very interesting work antigraviticsystems1. Will you be publishing any of this information online?

Comment

he tenido problemas con los materiales debido a las altas temperaturas, espero que empleando esta nueva configuración de campos magneticos y un bulbo especialmente diseñado para aguantar tales temperaturas pueda obtener algun resultado mensurable, gracias por las respuestas, saludos.

---------------------------------------------------

I have had problems with the materials due to the high temperatures, I hope that using this new configuration of magnetic fields and a bulb specially designed to withstand such temperatures can obtain some measurable result, thanks for the answers, greetings.

Comment

Originally posted by telemachus View Post
                        Very interesting work antigraviticsystems1. Will you be publishing any of this information online?

of course, all the information you can get is public domain, greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                          You don't believe that do you?
                          los plasmas frios suelen consistir en gas a baja presión y se caracteriza por tener temperaturas del orden de 20ºc-100ºc como por ejemplo las bombillas de bajo consumo CFL.... por lo tanto un plasma enfriado -123,15ºc y sometido a una presión de 250000 atmosferas es un error conceptual........................................ ...........................the cold plasmas usually consist of gas at low pressure and is characterized by having temperatures in the order of 20ºc-100ºc such as CFL low-energy bulbs .... therefore a cooled plasma -123.15ºc and subjected to a pressure of 250000 atmospheres is a conceptual error.

normally the plasma obtained from gases at high pressure are called "hot plasmas" therefore I see some inconsistencies in the writing.

Comment

http://u2.lege.net/culture.zapto.org...ntigravity.pdf

Comment

http://u2.lege.net/culture.zapto.org...ntigravity.pdf

Comment

Working...
                              X