Barbosa and Leal Developed as a Bionic Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbosa and Leal Developed as a Bionic Device

Since I have a penchant for believing that B&L is a reincarnation of Tesla's Special Generator, and since we know so little about William Lyne's description of the latter to replicate it, and since my own experiments at EarthingLife.info to discover what the latter actually is has spawned a new breed of B&L devoted to the welfare of the body as a bionic sleep circuit in the course of attempting to also make it work as a power magnifier for machines, I'm starting this new thread apart from my two prior haunts at Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details and Tesla's Special Tri-Metal Generator with a video, three rough sketches and a photo of a first attempt at a modified emulation of Clarence's replication of B&L based on my analysis at the three links above plus my B&L and TSG blogs.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vinyasi; 03-03-2017, 03:15 AM.

Common ground, construction material dependent on frequency?

Whether the mass for increasing output is iron or aluminum may depend upon the frequency applied to it: high for aluminum vs low for iron, or maybe incorporating both by favoring high over low?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-05-2017, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Updates on diodes and frequency vs tri-metals.

Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-05-2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Solid State vs Kinetic

Maybe it's possible to neutralize the Lenz effect with something other than two primaries wound on a pair of stationary, counterpoised toroids?

Maybe a pair of counterpoised, brush DC motors can also do the job?

Although, if the Lenz effect is truly balanced with counterpoised DC motors, then maybe they won't move? If either one does manage to rotate - if even slightly, then maybe a resistor or small coil has to be placed somewhere adjacent to one of its leads to slow it down or stop its rotation? Making this a substitute for toroids, not an alternative for solid state primaries within B&L's circuitry?
        Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-18-2017, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Symmetry & Sleep vs Asymmetry & Overunity

I don't possess fancy shop equipment nor the skill to use them. All I ever use are a basic meter to test for continuity (have I connected two wires together, or am I kidding myself?), and simple inferences such as: the use of LEDs to test for the presence of amperage flowing in any position of the circuit relative to any other position with a similar LED placed there and which way does it flow? But my most important piece of equipment is the sensitivity of my own body, coupled with my intuition and limited expertise for interpreting results and what to do next. For this latter factor I owe my debt to the fortuitous discovery of other peoples' thoughts and experiences (here at Energetic Forum) on specific instances which are relevant to my study.

After testing out the circuit, above, and its overunity analog with neon bulb / resistor or resistor alone, below ...

... I've come to the conclusion that the 'idle mode' for this device is unity or less than unity, but not overunity due to its symmetry and lack of overunity whenever its neon bulb is missing ....

This latter condition is ideal for sleeping wherein the body wants to achieve balance during its period of rest. Overunity is a condition of asymmetry ideal for achieving Coefficients of Performance greater than one, but lousy for achieving deep rest, or any rest. Instead and more than likely, a condition ripe for cancer or a stroke will be the result of sleeping in a condition of asymmetry.

Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-10-2017, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Replacing Grounding Rods and Neon Bulb with a Four Plate Capacitor

I'm guessing that the main driving force behind B&L is the electrostatic field which it creates among the various grounding rods. Strong geomagnetism may indicate a parallel symptom of strong geoelectrostatics as well. Both will contribute to raising or maintaining the voltage delivered to the Captor Loop. The shape and orientation of the grounding rods is not unlike that of an emitter of an ion generator: a needle tip. So, an interactive relationship with the Earth is not unlikely. And the preferred embodiment of each grounding rod, copper plated steel, certainly lends the notion that geomagnetics is not a trivial influence.

With all of this in mind, it is not hard to imagine possible alternatives to an Earth-based B&L.

Comment

Electrostatic Reception of Natural and Manmade Power from the Earth

Comment

Separating our Symmetrical Devices from our Asymmetrical Devices

Comment

What Do We Know About Geology To Help Explain Barbosa and Leal's Use of Ground Rods?

Resistivity
                  Since Resistivity can be around 10 ohms – and upwards to nearly 100 ohms – per cubic meter near the surface of the Earth, it can be inferred from this that Barbosa and Leal does not seek to magnify capacitance in their circuit as a singular factor. In other words, the Earth doesn't represent a huge capacitor to the energy traveling around inside of B&L's circuit. The Earth is more likely a weak resistor. But this allows for this circuit's characteristic emphasis to lie elsewhere among some other factor of electrodynamics. This terrestrial resistance acts as a weak load which is ever present. Such mild loads are usually held as safety checks to disallow the circuit from frying itself should no load be engaged when the circuit is first turned ON.

Electrostatic Depth
                  The ground rods are kept closely spaced. One meter separates their radius. This implies that only the length of each ground rod is the depth of DC Electrostatic Resistivity to which B&L's circuit will encounter – no more than this (as further noted, below). So, a volume of soil bounded by a depth of eight feet – and whose width and length is no more width and length than the same as is covered by the orderly arrangement of all of the ground rods spaced next to one another – is the volume of Resistivity to which B&L's circuit encounters.

Electromagnetic Depth
                  On the other hand, the depth to which any electromagnetic wave (emanating from out of B&L's ground rods) can penetrate the Earth is determined by a lack of Resistivity within the soil surrounding the ground rods. Since this circuit depends upon geoelectromagnetics to magnify its output beyond that of its input, soil conductivity is to be avoided – as Clarence has already discovered during rains.

Depth of Electromagnetic penetration is also enhanced by the low frequency of consumers' use of municipal power (ranging from 50 to 60 cycles per second as indicated by Clarence's replication of Barbosa and Leal's AC version of their circuit). This conclusion is derived from the Magnetotelluric Field Method of geologic surveying...

“... depth penetration increases with a decrease in frequency ...” – Section 2.1.3 of My AIMS Essay.

Induced Polarization
                  “The operational procedure of the Induced Polarization (IP) method is similar to the resistivity method, as it also employs the same electrode configurations. However, the most effective ones are the double dipole and Schlumberger electrode configurations. The measurements are fraught with certain errors or anomalies (noise) which may be due to telluric currents, and electromagnetic coupling between measuring equipments like the wires, where current can be induced on another wire as a result of the shorter distance of separation between the two wires (Ampere’s law). [proximity of grounding rods]

Induced polarization may be time-domain, where controlled current signals are introduced into the ground through the two current electrodes, and the overvoltage between the signals is measured across the two potential electrodes. It could also be frequency domain, where the alternating current fed into the ground depends on frequency. It makes use of the principle that, when an alternating current is passed into the ground, the apparent resistivity of rocks in which polarisation can be induced is higher with low-frequency current than with higher-frequency current. This is because the capacitance of the ground inhibits the passage of direct currents but transmits alternating currents with increasing efficiency as the frequency rises [KB84].” – Section 2.2.3 of My AIMS Essay.

3.8 Pulse-transient electromagnetic systems
                  “These may also be referred to as the time-domain EM systems. The systems work by generating an electromagnetic field which induces a series of currents in the Earth at increasing depths over time. These currents create a magnetic field which is measured by the receiver in order to deduce subsurface properties and features at great depth. In other cases, it is the decaying voltage observed while the current is turned off, that is measured and recorded as a function of time. The magnitude and rate of decay of the eddy currents depend on the conductivity of the medium and on the geometry of the conductive layers. Currents will decay very rapidly in media with high resistivity. A conductive layer at a depth may “trap” currents in that layer, while currents elsewhere decay more rapidly. – Section 3.8 of My AIMS Essay.

Field Antenna
                  I propose that B&L casts a net to “catch” the same fish as its net is composed of, namely that of: electromagnetics. And whatever it manages to collect is from no greater a depth than the length of each ground rod.

Orientation of Ground Rods
                  And the electromagnetism which these ground rods collect travels horizontally along the underside of the surface of the Earth tangential to the Earth's center of mass. This would evoke hints that this energy's origin is both manmade and put there by lightning strikes – not emanating outwardly towards the sky from the Earth's center. That would be a different energy source from the Earth's mass, itself.

Galvanic Response
                  It can't be ignored that the copper plating on each ground rod, overlaying its inner steel, creates a mild battery of electric charge despite the seeming mildness of this contribution towards the overall charge imparted to the soil by B&L's circuit.

Terrestrial Response
                  Nor can it be ignored that the Earth responds like a living breathing organism toward any electromagnetic influence – imparted to it from above – by its inhabitants.
                  Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-25-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Simulating Barbosa and Leal, version 4

Referencing Schematic

Here's a fourth version of my attempt to simulate B&L using only grounding rods, but also using the above schematic to move the neon bulb yet again – this time, closer to the Captor Loop's ground rods (what would have been the 56 rods in Clarence's case):

And here's the exact same configuration except that Eric Dollard's analog computer in Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric mode (not optimized for resonance) is substituting for the two ground rods in the example, above:

Notice anything peculiar when comparing the output of these two simulations?

The ground rod version manages to put out what appears to be a slight overunity by virtue of the wattage and amperage of the power sources sometimes going negative indicating a feedback of sorts undermining their expense of energy?

The light bulb's voltage is steady at 120 volts.

But its temperature, as measured by the simulator in Kelvins, never reaches beyond 1,800°, while the lamp of the LMD simulation easily gets white hot at over 2,400°.

The LMD version is more variable data measuring the lamp's output, but the evidence of overunity of the two power sources – especially the right-hand source – is much more promising.

No doubt, a longer LMD daisy chain, or an optimized LMD, or both, is the next step!

Comment

Lengthening Oscilloscope Flash of Neon Bulb's Spark Gap with Help from a Capacitor

I don't know about you, but I don't like messy appearances (have I looked at myself in the mirror, lately?).👻

If an unregulated neon bulb / spark gap fires rapidly many times during each half-phase of an AC cycle creating peaks and troughs (of each spike) which are shallow by comparison to withholding the arcing to accentuate the height or depth of each spike, then maybe this is better? I don't know...

I found that by placing a capacitor across the neon bulb (in parallel with it), I could get the desired result by examining this simple example of a flashing neon bulb...

Here's another one...

Reference: [SOLVED] Neon Flasher Simulation at EdaBoard.com

Compare those clearly defined arcs to these messy ones...

Now, here, I've cleaned them up...

Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-25-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Reducing the AC Sources to One

Comment

Simulation of Free Energy, v.1d - Regulation of Overunity vs Underunity

The problem with oscillating power is that it tends to escalate to infinity and melt the circuit into a pile of mess! So, I came up with a variation of Barbosa and Leal's Earth Captor – thanks to Clarence, Mark McKay, and Eric Dollard – which is an underunity circuit capable of intelligently managed, short bursts of overunity with the help of some switches to leak out any excess stored potential, or in the alternative spike those stored potentials with still more energy! You have to see it to believe it. Those stored potentials can linger for quite some time capable of powering loads long before requiring any more power from the source to make up for any loss due to inefficiency. In short, the recycling of energy!

I keep the value of the two central capacitors within a reasonable 10m Farads, each. And their associated transformers (flanking them on either side of a single LMD module) are a mere 100µ Henry's - a fraction of what they could be! But why be an extremist? Why court danger by a ridiculous pursuit of excessive free energy? Why not a modest approach? One which we could live with?

This is the tragic joke of free energy in which prejudice, and blind belief, rules without any critical judgement. Sure, there's lots of frauds. But not all of them. A few are legitimate.

This simulation uses Iain Sharp's JavaScript port of Paul Falstad's Circuit Simulator originally written in Java. I've converted B&L's Electric Keeper (in the center of their circuit)...

... into one LMD module of Eric Dollard's Analog Computer in Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric mode normally useful for bench testing emulations of various types of AC transmission lines. No animals were harmed in the making of this simulation.

Go to this link to download a blank simulator canvass into your browser's window:
                          https://is.gd/blankcanvass

Download this file and then load it into your browser's blank simulator:
                          https://is.gd/BL_LMD_v1d

Then...
                          ROLL YOUR MOUSE WHEEL DOWNWARDS FOUR NOTCHES TO EXPAND YOUR VIEW OF THIS CIRCUIT AND (HOPEFULLY) CENTER THE SCOPE LABELS.

The shortcut for this blog is:
                          https://is.gd/eureka_v1

Here is the backdrop to how I managed to evolve my thinking to achieve this with a two hour video composed of my prior development. Enjoy!

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvI4dQ87Vws[/VIDEO]
                          Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-28-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Reality of Negative Resistance is Free Energy and Overunity. Wikipedia implies this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_Resistance

A gas discharge tube is a negative resistor. Find them in every neon bulb and every fluorescent tube (without its ballast).

Don't allow Wikipedia to tie us up in knots of confusion involving circular reasoning to obfuscate the truth of negative resistance. Ignore Wikipedia's confusing analogy that amperage drops as a consequence of voltage, and confusingly vice versa. Focus, instead, on the truth of negative resistance neatly tucked away in a simple math relation: the speed of amperage increases as the friction of resistance increases. And since the speed of amperage times the pressure of voltage equals the power of watts, then an increase in friction results in an increase of power. Overunity and free energy is this simple!

My simulation of negative resistance...
                            https://is.gd/eureka_v1

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0mio2PRd2M[/VIDEO]
                            Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-28-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Oscillating Power is a Hysteresis of Duty Cycle imparting an Illusion of Free Energy

I don't think that my little simulation of Eric Dollard's LMD (analog computer in Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric mode) actually produces power inside the LMD module when the AC power source is shut OFF. Actually, I think that each cycle of oscillation begins before the last one ends building upon the prior and gaining a little more amplitude with each successive cycle giving the appearance of energy from the vacuum - energy created from nowhere. But it sure does look - for all intents and purposes - as if that is what has occurred whenever certain switches are engaged and others are not. I don't remember which ones. You'll have to play around with it...

I hope to do a chart of all eight possible combinations of switchings and their outcomes. In the meantime, I'd like to share with you what I went through the very first time I simulated free energy in disastrously humongous proportions...

In both of these two varieties of Extreme Overunity, a strange anomaly occurs. You think you're being dandy by shutting OFF the AC power to prevent any further mischief, but what happens? The amps, volts, and watts skyrocket even faster than when the AC power had been ON! No fooling!

And where does this escalation occur? EVERYWHERE in the circuit!!!! Now, that's indiscreet OVERUNITY!

Here is a very simple version of this basic concept with only four switches and a modest, rock solid output hanging around the kilo-volt range. Two additional loads are added to the inside of the LMD module...

And here is a very long video describing my inspired thinking on why some of us are convinced that free energy arises from out of nowhere – whenever it occurs as the result of oscillating power, but actually comes from hysteresis originating in the NEGATIVE RESISTANCE of a GAS DISCHARGE TUBE, or SPARK GAP, and then spreads throughout the circuit infecting everything including the load due to HYSTERESIS becoming applied to all of the components of the circuit (including the load - which is attached and must be included). This pervasive hysteresis is the byproduct of severe stress shocking the whole circuit to sustain the belief among all of the circuit's various components that they, too, are NEGATIVE RESISTORS just like the spark gap.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8klrsqHCOM[/VIDEO]
                              Last edited by Vinyasi; 03-02-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X