Hi Folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Folks

Just wanted follow accepted practice and introduce myself. I applied to the forum last year and was earlier this year accepted. My interest in this forum lies in knowing that some thoughtful people contribute to threads here. I haven't followed the forum closely, but I have referred other to it, and I have cited various threads through the years as source material in discussions.

This is one of two forums I'd personally place at a certain level of expertise in their fields of focus. I will most likely be asking for some input in the future to some fairly unconventional notions about the way things work in Universe.

I am specifically interested in having a discussion based around the the information presented in this paper by Harold E. Puthoff and entitled; "Advanced Space Propulsion Based On Vacuum (Spacetime Metric) Engineering.

A direct link to the paper is found here.
    https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1204/1204.2184.pdf

I am not looking for any technical or mathematical proofs, only thought and ideas, and primarily in so far as how these so called engineering of spacetime tensors could have been achieved in the past and present. If this sounds like something others might like to contribute their thoughts towards then I'd like some feedback on that so that I, or anyone else who chooses, could open a thread on this topic.

The idea here is primarily to serve as thought provoking and to perhaps question certain assumptions about what we think we know.

Thank You all for your contributions to this site. There are many wonderful threads on this forum and this is one of them from the past which is somewhat aligned with the aforementioned.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-crystals.html
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

it sure took me long enough to notice you over here
    neat to see you here

Comment

Working...
    X