Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End of an ERA

To Everyone,

It is with the deepest sorrow that I have to announce the sudden and unexpected Death of John Bedini today (Saturday, November 5, 2016). Those of us who knew him well are without words at this time. Anyone who would like to leave a comment here about this truly brilliant and generous Soul, please do.

Peter Lindemann

UPDATE as of Monday, November 7th at 4 PM.

Memorial Service for John Bedini

Everyone, (This is a duplicate of Post #59)

Arrangements have been finalized for a public, Memorial Service for John Bedini.

The service will be at 2 PM on Friday, November 11th, at:

The Hayden Eagles Lodge 4080
    1520 W. Wyoming Ave.
    Hayden, ID 83835

If you wish to send flowers, send them to the Eagles at the above address for delivery on Friday. And rather than sending flowers, please consider an alternative donation to:

The Kootenai County Humane Society
    11650 N. Ramsey Rd.
    Hayden, ID 83835

The KCHS phone number is: 208-772-4019

Thank you for this outpouring of well wishes and gratitude for John's magnificent life and work.

Best regards,
    Peter
    Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 11-08-2016, 12:04 AM.
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
    To Everyone,

It is with the deepest sorrow that I have to announce the sudden and unexpected Death of John Bedini today. Those of us who knew him well are without words at this time. Anyone who would like to leave a comment here about this truly brilliant and generous Soul, please do.

Peter Lindemann
    That is so sad. I'm sorry to hear that. I received my first introduction to the concept of overunity from him back in the 1990s. He was the best, and he will be missed.

God bless him and his family.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Thank you Peter for informing us.I can only pray that his family is comforted in this dark time of sorrow and loss.My deepest condolences to his family and friends,may God give them strength and comfort them

Comment

My deepest condolences to his family and friends

Leo48
        Every problem has always at least two solutions: Find.
        The strength of the strong and able to traverse the ordeal with calm eyes.

Comment

That is so sad .My deepest condolences to his family and friends

Comment

The beginning of continuity of present value

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
            To Everyone,

It is with the deepest sorrow that I have to announce the sudden and unexpected Death of John Bedini today. Those of us who knew him well are without words at this time. Anyone who would like to leave a comment here about this truly brilliant and generous Soul, please do.

Peter Lindemann
            Respect is double edged. The giver is increased - the receiver LIVES in it.
            He has mine.

Clarence

Comment

John Bedini was my inspiration....

His SSG was the only device I built that actually worked.

His inspiration will last forever.

Cheers Graham.

Comment

Hi Peter and all,

what a shock, I'm speechless. With John is where my research started almost 10 years ago, and is still going, I will miss him and his ways.

Take care John, and thank you.

Mario

Comment

Sadness but Hope,

Thanks John Bedini for what you left us. I built your SSG and still love to just sit and watch it work so well.
                  This news grieves my heart but fills me with Hope.

May comfort and peace be with his family at this time.

Comment

Rest in peace

I met John some years ago, he was a very clever man for whom I have a lot of respect, this is quite a shock, may he rest in peace among those in this world whom have made great marks on our lives.

My condolences to his family

Regards

Mike N.

Comment

End Of An Era

Al

Comment

Sad news...

Very Sad,

He was a great Scientist, an excellent researcher and developer...We all will miss him.

Rest in Peace and my deepest condolences to his Family and close Friends.

Good Bye John!!

Sincerely

Ufopolitics
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

So sorry to hear he has passed away.
                          He has left us all richer for having shared his wealth of knowledge and experience so freely. My condolences to his family and friends.
                          I will remember him and his loved ones in my prayers.
                          Bob

Comment

Sorry to hear this news. I, for one have the utmost respect for him and his inventions. He will truly be missed by everyone in the free energy movement. I am praying his family and friends find peace and comfort at this trying time. Good Luck. stealth

Comment

That is a shock. Like others, he was instrumental in the start of my unlearning of the conventional, long ago. How ironic that he was working on the Rife machine. I would imagine that he knew that something was up, and was looking for healing.

I do hope that the enormous volume of papers that he has collected over the years does not go the way of Tesla's papers, and can be made available in some way to the research community.
                              Last edited by serendipitor; 11-06-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X