Miller Colson Magnetic Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Colson Magnetic Motor

*U.S. Patent No. 8,487,484 B1* World's first working, practical, and patented magnetic engine. For more information contact Sonny Miller, Inventor and designer, by e-mail at:

cal500llc@gmail.com

or by phone at:

+1 (229) 821-3067

Credits:

Marc Miller, Alexander Miller, Mike Kilroy [Kilroy Corp. Electronics], Walter Duft PA Patents, Ray Tobin - Mechanic, Jan Hawk [Hawk Diesel]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2JTwbIpf6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWggsnpEk_s

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8487484B1/en

Legal status: Active

Application number: US13421219

Inventors:
    • Harold L. Miller, Jr.
    • Andrew E. Colson, Jr.

Current Assignee: Torque Multipliers LLC

Original Assignee: Torque Multipliers LLC

Priority date: 2012-03-15

Filing date: 2012-03-15

Publication date: 2013-07-16

Grant date: 2013-07-16

Originally posted by Patent Abstract
    A magnetic drive apparatus includes first and second magnet carriers carrying first and second permanent magnet arrangements. An intermediate magnet carrier disposed between the first and second magnet carriers carries a third permanent magnet arrangement. The magnet carriers are arranged for rotation relative to each other such that the magnet arrangements produce magnetic interactions that result in power stroke forces causing the magnet carriers to undergo relative reciprocation in first and second stroke directions during power zone portions of the relative rotation. The magnetic interactions impart substantially no power stroke forces during dead zone portions of the relative rotation. The dead zones include magnet carrier relative rotation positions wherein opposing magnetic poles are mutually coaxially aligned but produce a substantially equal balance of push and pull magnetic forces. The apparatus may be synchronized so that the dead zones coincide with top dead center and bottom dead center relative reciprocation positions.
    Information about the Company:

Company Name: TORQUE MULTIPLIERS, LLC

File Number: 0600370658

Filing State: New Jersey (NJ)

Filing Status: Unknown

Filing Date: February 1, 2011

Company Age: 5 Years, 7 Months (as of Sept. 6, 2016)

Principal Address: Watchung, NJ 07069

Size & Types of Magnets: N 42 2 in x 4 in 800 lbs pull ea. Sonny 24 pcs

Last edited by vidbid; 09-24-2016, 06:22 AM. Reason: add company info
    Regards,

VIDBID

Long time Vidbid!!

Hey Vidbid,

You have been gone for a while...and now just showed up to "drop by" a Motion Perpetual Machine??!!

OMG, What are all the Skeptics gonna do now?

Where are they all gonna go?

Why you do this to them?

Are they finally going to Re-Write Physics?

By the way, I saw the video, nice Magnet Engine, I wonder how much each neo's will cost...and I see like four on each disc on video.

According to Patent is like six on each disc...and there are three discs on each wheel drive, two stationary and one rotating...so far that is what I have noticed.

So, it could work on just four per disc.

Love the spinning wheel with the Counter-weights on the first vid at 90º to disc magnets shaft, love how it self accelerates!

Anyways, it is good to see you back around here

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-05-2016, 04:12 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Same balanced magnetic forces...

Well according to Patent Abstract:

Patent Abstract

A magnetic drive apparatus includes first and second magnet carriers carrying first and second permanent magnet arrangements. An intermediate magnet carrier disposed between the first and second magnet carriers carries a third permanent magnet arrangement. The magnet carriers are arranged for rotation relative to each other such that the magnet arrangements produce magnetic interactions that result in power stroke forces causing the magnet carriers to undergo relative reciprocation in first and second stroke directions during power zone portions of the relative rotation. The magnetic interactions impart substantially no power stroke forces during dead zone portions of the relative rotation. The dead zones include magnet carrier relative rotation positions wherein opposing magnetic poles are mutually coaxially aligned but produce a substantially equal balance of push and pull magnetic forces. The apparatus may be synchronized so that the dead zones coincide with top dead center and bottom dead center relative reciprocation positions.
      Identical "Balancing" approach as MadMack utilizes on his Magnetic Motor Disclosure...

Coincidence... or is it the way to build Magnetic Motors?

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Thanks, UFO!

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hey Vidbid,

You have been gone for a while...and now just showed up to "drop by" a Motion Perpetual Machine??!!

OMG, What are all the Skeptics gonna do now?

Where are they all gonna go?

Why you do this to them?

Are they finally going to Re-Write Physics?

By the way, I saw the video, nice Magnet Engine, I wonder how much each neo's will cost...and I see like four on each disc on video.

According to Patent is like six on each disc...and there are three discs on each wheel drive, two stationary and one rotating...so far that is what I have noticed.

So, it could work on just four per disc.

Love the spinning wheel with the Counter-weights on the first vid at 90º to disc magnets shaft, love how it self accelerates!

Anyways, it is good to see you back around here

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Thanks, UFO!

I thought I would do what amounts to a "drive-by" post in support of this new motor.

I downloaded the high-def video of this motor and watched it operate in slow motion.

From what I can tell by watching the video slowed down 10x, "equal balance of push and pull magnetic forces" or what I term "cancellation" appears to happen by the "piston" spinning into correct position while approaching and then departing either the "left-side" or the "right-side" of the "cylinder." Of course, there are two "cylinders." I was referring to the "cylinder" that I observed. After the "cancellation phase" occurs, it appears that magnetic repulsion kicks in.

It's an elegant design.
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

What is it?

Hi guys,

What makes you think this is perpetual motion? I see an electric motor powering the contraption. The patent description also shows an electric motor input (#36 on diagram). And why don't they get someone who can read an instrument correctly? The guy is claiming "1.3 watts" when the meter is visibly set to the Ampere scale. That meter is incapable of measuring power.

In the patent it is referred to as a torque converter. I doubt it fits the definition for that. I don't know what it is or what possible purpose it could serve.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
            Hi guys,

What makes you think this is perpetual motion? I see an electric motor powering the contraption. The patent description also shows an electric motor input (#36 on diagram). And why don't they get someone who can read an instrument correctly? The guy is claiming "1.3 watts" when the meter is visibly set to the Ampere scale. That meter is incapable of measuring power.

In the patent it is referred to as a torque converter. I doubt it fits the definition for that. I don't know what it is or what possible purpose it could serve.

Regards,

bi
            Well, we'll only really know once he is able to run the machine without servo motors. Until then, who really knows? Maybe that's how Miller got the patent in the first place.

Even if Miller is able to get the machine to run without servo motors, how many experimenters could replicate it?
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
              Even if Miller is able to get the machine to run without servo motors, how many experimenters could replicate it?
              very good question... i think i could make the crankshaft and make the rotors. but i do not have the knowhow to make the central rotor rotate while moving left to right.. (i can imagine how it is done but i would not know what tools to use to build my own device)
              Luc

Comment

Hi guys,

Regards,

bi
                You are completely right, #36 is called an "Input Drive"...a Motor.

However on the video below:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWggsnpEk_s[/VIDEO]

Which is a much simpler device, with only one drive (I love simplicicity to start discerning machines)...you can see how by just letting the crankshaft wheel go...it self starts and gain acceleration by itself...while I did not noticed any Electric Motor turning on there...?

I can see the mechanical engineering very clear...

A Crankshaft with dual weight counter balances at 90º axis to the drive output, which does the main drive shaft reciprocating movement which brings closer the displaced magnet disc towards frt-rear static magnetic discs...that creates the rotation. Center magnetic disc is obviously connected directly to drive shaft (I do not see any clutches), while bearing rings do the back-forth movements.

I also noticed a kind of "Timing Chain" and sprockets above engine, connected to both, crank and drive shafts through a 90º gear box and a differential drive (above).

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Brilliant!

Vidbid,

You have outdone yourself by posting this! Thank you, so much. Starting in 2009, an inventor named Kenneth Kozeka of the Kedron Corporation started publishing papers on his studies concerning the non-linearity of magnetic fields and the ability of producing a net gain in work by moving permanent magnets in two plains of motion in relation to each other. This force/motion differential was most easily taken advantage of when the permanent magnets were thinner than the size of their pole faces. Miller has clearly taken this idea and produced the machine that creates these complex motions. But he has also taken the complexity of the magnetic interactions beyond what Kozeka's studies explored.

I have a high confidence that what the machine APPEARS to be accomplishing is EXACTLY what it is accomplishing. HEY FOLKS, watch the videos from the links here. I believe you will see, possibly for the first time in your life, a real "SELF-TURNING WHEEL". Humanity is moving beyond its infancy!! Download the patent! This is a keeper.

Vidbid, thanks again for the heads-up!!

Peter
                  Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 09-06-2016, 04:06 PM.
                  Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                  Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                  Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                    Vidbid,

You have outdone yourself by posting this! Thank you, so much. Starting in 2009, an inventor named Kenneth Kozeka of the Kedron Corporation started publishing papers on his studies concerning the non-linearity of magnetic fields and the ability of producing a net gain in work by moving permanent magnets in two plains of motion in relation to each other. This force/motion differential was most easily taken advantage of when the permanent magnets were thinner than the size of their pole faces. Miller has clearly taken this idea and produced the machine that creates these complex motions. But he has also taken the complexity of the magnetic interactions beyond what Kozeka's studies explored.

I have a high confidence that what the machine APPEARS to be accomplishing is EXACTLY what it is accomplishing. HEY FOLKS, watch the videos from the links here. I believe you will see, possibly for the first time in your life, a real "SELF TURNING WHEEL". Humanity is moving beyond its infancy!!

Vidbid, thanks again for the heads-up!!

Peter
                    Thank you, Dr. Lindemann.

My pleasure to share.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

However on the video below:

Which is a much simpler device, with only one drive (I love simplicicity to start discerning machines)...you can see how by just letting the crankshaft wheel go...it self starts and gain acceleration by itself...while I did not noticed any Electric Motor turning on there...?
                      Sure looks like an electric motor hanging on the rear end with a conduit box on it. Looks to me like the fellow is holding it at stall and then releases so it accelerates on a programmed ramp or against a torque limit and machine's inertia.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Healthy Skepticism is ALWAYS wise...

Sure looks like an electric motor hanging on the rear end with a conduit box on it. Looks to me like the fellow is holding it at stall and then releases so it accelerates on a programmed ramp or against a torque limit and machine's inertia.

Regards,

bi
                        Bistander,

Granted, there are a lot of "unknowns" in what we are looking at right now. The "electric motor" at the end of the shaft in that video clip, I believe, is what is being called the "servo-motor." When running in the "electronic timing mode" the servo motor rotates the inner magnet wheels at a specific speed applied through the splined shaft. The output power comes off the crankshaft that tracks the horizontal sliding motions of the inner magnet wheels. This is the set-up when the "end chain" is not connected.

This demonstrates what I was referring to as the force/differential. It apparently takes less force to rotate the magnet wheels than they produce when reciprocating. That is, of course, what we hope is true.

When the end chain is connected, then the output power from the reciprocating action is connected back to supply the input rotational motion of the splined shaft and the machine can "self-start" and run autonomously without any electrical input from the servo motor. That is what I hope we are looking at.

To be fair, only time will tell. In an age where Dinosaurs walk next to human beings on a movie screen, seeing is no longer believing. What I am saying is that based on the impeccable studies published by Kenneth Kozeka, the Miller-Colson machine is exhibiting the kind of motions that could produce what we are looking at WITHOUT being faked.

Clearly, a lot of money has been spent on the working machines and the patent process. If it's a fraud, it cost somebody a lot of money to perpetrate it on themselves.

Peter
                        Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 09-08-2016, 03:40 PM.
                        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Perhaps a small model could be built?

Peter-- I wonder if we could build a small model to demonstrate the basic idea. Moving a permanent magnet in two dimensions to obtain a gain is perhaps something to really look at and measure.
                          I built a very simple pulse motor awhile back that uses a pair of magnets mounted on a rubber band that move in and out as well tilt. The motion drove a 4 magnet rotor. The drive was a simple reed switch, coil, AA battery arrangement.
                          Perhaps it has something to do with the subject matter on this thread. Perhaps not.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFZd-shL8nw

Lidmotor

Comment

Tronic

There is one small point that I would like to get some clarification on.

If you listen to the audio portion of the above video, at the very first, Miller's first sentence of his statement is "..tronic timing's engaged." I must have re-played the video and listened to the audio about a dozen times. There is most certainly a word spoken before "timing's engaged. It sounds to me that the word spoken is "..tronic". It seems that the earlier portion of the video was edited or removed. I believe what Miller is saying (first word of his sentence is cut off) is "Electronic timing's engaged."

Therefore, I suppose one should ask oneself what does "Electronic timing's engaged" mean in the context of this video.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by Turion
                              When asked about that motor, Sony Miller's response is: "That is a slave servo motor we use as a timing device only."
                              From the patent:
                              Looks to be of a kilowatt or larger size. Powerful timing don't you think?

bi

Comment

Working...
                              X