Phase Conjugated Electromagnetic Induction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase Conjugated Electromagnetic Induction

I have developed a revolutionary new mode of electromagnetic induction. the "Classic" mode of induction is inherently inefficient, if not downright counterproductive to the propagation of energy. The major problem that plagues our electrical infrastructure is resistance and flux leakages, but I have successfully addressed these concerns, via a complete redesign of the induction transformer.
    Last edited by psiphi; 06-06-2017, 10:45 PM.

What?

Originally posted by psiphi View Post
    I have developed a revolutionary new mode of electromagnetic induction. the "Classic" mode of induction is inherently inefficient, if not down right counter productive to the propagation of energy. The major problem that plagues our electrical infrastructure is resistance and flux leakages, but I have successfully addressed these concerns, via a complete redesign of the induction transformer. My many years of experimenting, and researching esoteric knowledge, has led me to make a groundbreaking discovery. The geometry of the unified field can be replicated in modern technology, and my transformer does just that! It increases amps and volts respectively, and is also self shielding, this is do to the unprecedented phase conjugated magnetic coupling.

I am just a dreamer, who's dreams are now scientific reality, but I can't do it all by myself. I need a benefactor to fund the patent application process, in exchange, I will guaranty you a piece of the pie. Michael Faraday's method of achieving Electromagnetic induction, is actually a huge error in concept and theory. We now know so much more regarding electricity and magnetism, so why are we still making the same errors.
    Hi psiphi,

You might get my interest if you gave a specific explanation of how the "Classic" is inherently inefficient and counter productive. You would not need to give away any of your secrets or disclose anything to jeopardize your patent efforts. And tell me what the huge error in concept and theory is with Faraday's method. Examples welcome.

Thanks,

bistander
    Last edited by bistander; 07-18-2016, 07:47 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

The transformer of the future " The Delta Toroid"

What I have discovered is that compounding circles to form solenoid coils actually deconstructs energy and impedes induction. The induced EMF of solenoids are plagued with phase distortion, and the very geometry of the coil is to blame. In the case of transformers, a compromise in the integrity of the magnetic field will result in less power being induced in the secondary. "Power output" is a direct reflection of the magnetic coefficient, linking both primary and secondary. My transformer achieves this by employing the same geometry of the zero point field. "A path of least resistance", made possible entirely by a revision of its geometry. Most of what we know regarding induction is more than one hundred years old, and not much has been done in the efforts of perfecting induction, but I have done exactly that!!!!
      Last edited by psiphi; 08-07-2016, 01:35 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Thanks psiphi, but not really the answers I was after. Of course, since they aren't 100% efficient, transformers are inherently inefficient and counterproductive, as you say. But they are arguably the most efficient electric machines we have. Even small commercial ones are 95 to 98% and large power and distribution transformers are 98 to 99% efficient. Efficiency and counterproductivity isn't as bad as you make it sound. However, because transformers are used in almost every electrical system on the planet, even a fraction of a percentage point efficiency improvement could represent vast energy savings.

Still wondering what huge error in concept and theory with Faraday's method you refer to.

So I'm not ready to jump aboard, but good luck.

bi

Comment

You don't have a clue, but I will make it happen anyway. Rememeber the name - Psi Phi Systems Llc. and "Delta Toroid". I will be attending every major energy conferrence in the states, and the world will see the error in their ways.
          Last edited by psiphi; 07-19-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Generator.

I have developed a revolutionary new mode of electromagnetic induction. the "Classic" mode of induction is inherently inefficient, if not down right counter productive to the propagation of energy. The major problem that plagues our electrical infrastructure is resistance and flux leakages, but I have successfully addressed these concerns, via a complete redesign of the induction transformer. My many years of experimenting, and researching esoteric knowledge, has led me to make a groundbreaking discovery. The geometry of the unified field can be replicated in modern technology, and my transformer does just that! It increases amps and volts respectively, and is also self shielding, this is do to the unprecedented phase conjugated magnetic coupling.

I am just a dreamer, who's dreams are now scientific reality, but I can't do it all by myself. I need a benefactor to fund the patent application process, in exchange, I will guaranty you a piece of the pie. Michael Faraday's method of achieving Electromagnetic induction, is actually a huge error in concept and theory. We now know so much more regarding electricity and magnetism, so why are we still making the same errors.
            @psiphi,

If your transformer outputs more energy then it takes to run it; It's a generator!

Comment

No clue

You don't have a clue, but I will make it happen anyway. Rememeber the name - Psi Phi Systems Llc. and "Delta Toroid". I will be attending every major energy conferrence in the states, and the world will see the error in their ways.
              I am very knowledgeable on the subject of electric machinery and energy conversion. You come here seeking a benefactor for your novel transformer claiming it overcomes present device inefficiency and a huge universal error in the method of Faraday. My opinion is that transformers are extremely efficient machines and there is no huge error with the Faraday method. I ask for clarification. You give me some BS and tell me I don't have a clue. You're right. I have no clue what you're talking about. Who's fault is that?

If you can't intelligently address my simple questions, I predict you'll have great difficulty finding benefactors. But, there's a sucker born every minute and stranger things on fund-me.com.

Go for it and good luck,

bi

FYI:. http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt3.html
              Last edited by bistander; 07-19-2016, 03:19 PM. Reason: Added link

Comment

Delta Toroid

To say that current transformers are 98% percent efficient says allot about what you don't know. You clearly mistake the ability to successfully step up and down voltage as a testament to its efficiency, but there are more factors involved that determines efficiency. Last time I've checked every transformer dissipates EMF into its surrounding environment and radiates a tremendous amount of infrared energy. How can something be considered efficient when a tremendous amount of energy gets converted into heat and acoustic oscillations. Please don't pretend like you have a clue, because you clearly don't, I've been working on this my whole life!
                Last edited by psiphi; 08-07-2016, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Not really, but close. My transformer is more like an energy synthesizer. My concept is based on the idea that, "the underlining symmetry of the zero point field can be disturbed artificially". Maintaining this symmetry imbalance allows energy to flow in both directions, the primary windings will cause the imbalance, the secondary windings will collect any residual energy leakage. The total energy potential of the output will be greater than that of the input, even @ 1:1 conversion ratios. Traditional transformers cannot do this, because their coil geometry does not integrate within the divine matrix. It's already a well-known fact that energy appears, and disappears inside large distribution transformers. The only thing I've done is design a transformer that exploits the phenomena and perfected its application in a controlled manner. If people don't get this concept, they're still living in the dark ages of electrical theory. CHOW!!!
                  Last edited by psiphi; 08-07-2016, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Efficiency

To say that current transformers are 98% percent efficient, says allot about what you don't know. You clearly mistake the ability to successfully step up and down voltage, as a testament to its efficiency, but there are more factors involved that determines efficiency. Last time I've checked, every transformer dissipates EMF into its surrounding environment, and radiates a tremendous amount of infrared energy. How can something be considered efficient, when a tremendous amount of energy gets converted into heat, and acoustic oscillations. Please, don't pretend like you have a clue, because you clearly don't. I've been working on this my whole life!
                    I assumed you were speaking of the industry standard full load power efficiency. That is Efficiency equals ((power in - loss) / power in) * 100%. The loss is dissipated as heat. Here's a short article on it.

bi

Transformer - Losses and Efficiency | electricaleasy.com

Comment

I am very passionate and have been studying electricity and magnetism since the age of five. I know more than what I can successfully convey via words.
                      YOU HAVE TO SEE IT, and test it, TO BELIEVE IT!
                      The criteria in which the industry rates efficiency is flawed, not mathematically, but conceptionally. If you lose amperage when stepping up the voltage, something is wrong. The two values are intrinsically linked, but we regard a loss of amperage as the cost of doing business, but a loss of amperage is evidence of waste!!!!!! That you cannot refute. Volts results from dielectric activity, Amps results from magnetic activity. Magnetic activity is more vulnerable to deficiencies in geometry than the dielectric component of electricity. This is why transformers lose amps when stepping up the voltage. Magnetism is the male component of electricity, The Dielectric is the female component. If science saw things this way, the world would be much better off!!!
                      Last edited by psiphi; 08-07-2016, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Clues, I guess

I am very passionate, and have been studying electricity and magnetism since the age of five. I know more than what I can successfully convey via words.
                        Me too. That's a reason I use references like attached links or quotes. So. Tell me best you can or direct me to a reference explaining this huge error in Faraday's method. Something must lead you to believe that. What is it?

Or just tell me go away, politely if you don't mind.

bi

Comment

Bi bi

The criteria in which the industry rates efficiency is flawed, not mathematically, but conception-ally. If you lose amperage when stepping up voltage, something is wrong. The two value are intrinsically linked, but we regard a loss in amperage as the cost of doing business, but a loss in amperage is evidence of waste!!!!!! That you cannot refute. Volts results from dielectric activity, Amps results form magnetic activity. Magnetic activity is more vulnerable to deficiencies in spacial geometry, than the dielectric component of electricity. This is why transformers lose amps when stepping up voltage.
                          O.K. I understand now.

Bye bye and good luck.

bi

Comment

bistander - You've caused me to have a clearer explanation of my ideas, thanks! Furthermore, I'd like to add that my work is an advance extrapolation of Marko Rodin's work, but I didn't use his method. I have developed a patentable method of my own. A 5000 dollar investment is all I need, anyone smart enough to take me seriously will become seriously richer. I'd rather have a fellow visionary invest, rather than some no-nothing shark. My transformer will only have one easily protected claim; The geometry of the transformer coil windings!
                            Last edited by psiphi; 08-07-2016, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X