X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ere many generations pass...

If you opened this thread, then you probably know this quote:
    Originally posted by Nikola Tesla
    Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus [Antaeus], who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic—and this we know it is, for certain—then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.
    In the course of 1888-1901 Nikola Tesla developed and tested a new way to generate electrical power from the medium. He described it first and most completely in his article "the Problem of Increasing Human Energy", but in later articles especially after 1930 he gave more clues. His Death Beam and Interplanetary Communication are based on the same principle. So once you understand the Magnifying Transmitter, you will also understand what he meant with these, and how they operate.
    A number of years ago I thought I had found the key to the Magnifying Transmitter, and indeed it proved to be true. But to fully unlock its secret took another few years until about 1 year ago I knew the picture was complete, and ... it would certanly work.

Tesla called his Magnifying Transmitter the most magnificent electrical machine that he had knowledge of and I am sure that everyone will agree once they understand what it is and what it does.

I have been unable to talk about it in exchange for money to experiment with it. But the time is near that I will be free to talk about it.
    The plan is to spread this knowledge as far and wide and as quickly as possible, in a 2 stage process.
    The first stage is to put up a video on youtube showing the entire process, but explaning only 90% of it. Scientists will say that it won't work because they THINK they can fill in the missing 10%. So this video will not be seen as a threat. But someone familiar with Tesla's writings may eventually figure it out. Later as soon as I have an exposure to at least 10K people I will supply the full explanation.

For now this thread is to discuss ideas on how to create that exposure in the shortest possible time.
    After the video has been posted the contents of that video can be discussed here.
    Once I have the audience I want, all your answers will be questioned and all your questions answerred.

Ernst

Here is just something I need to get off my chest.

Matthew Inman of The Oatmeal now thinks he is the real Tesla Expert:
    Originally posted by Matthew Inman
    One of the most common myths is that he successfully transmitted power over 26 miles...
    Go read some of Tesla's work, Matthew, before making an utter fool of yourself. Oh, I forgot, you're a comedian....
    Originally posted by Matthew Inman
    Regarding Tesla's mental health, his cheese had pretty much slid off his cracker by the time he was 30 years old. In 1905 when Einstein's theory of relativity was gaining momentum, Tesla was basically clinically insane by then.
    30 years old? That was in 1886. He gave some very well received lectures between 1891-93, and built the first radio controlled boat in 1898. Quite impressive for someone "without cheese on his cracker".
    Now read this.
    He reserves the right to call you all kind of names and send you pictures of horse penises.
    Well Matthew, I don't know what kind of obsession you have with horses, but get a few of those penises and put them in a vase on your desk to remind you of what you really are.

When the truth about Tesla's work is out we'll see just whose cracker's lost its cheese.

Ernst.

Comment

getting the word out

I have 95,000 subscribers to my newsletters. Send me what you want to get out and it will be in 10's of thousands of people's hands within the hour and that is just the beginning.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

....who derives power from the earth......

Comment

Thanks Aaron! That would be a very good start.
          Allow me to stick with my plan, 10,000 views first, then full disclosure.
          But with your 95,000 subscribers that could be arranged in a very short time.
          (add to that 12,000 members of the Nikola Tesla Society and it can be done in minutes, seconds perhaps)

I can not talk yet, but let's say within a month I'll be free.

Bogus, you like teasers? Here's one.

To all others, don't go to see the teaser, there is no info there. Just wait for the real one.

Ernst.

Comment

Very exciting to read

Ernst
            Seeing Tesla's vision come to pass in our lifetime would be
            like a dream come true.

Tesla
            [Again because its soo good]
            Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus [Antaeus], who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic—and this we know it is, for certain—then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

respectfully

Chet K
            PS
            as you may recall I made some contacts and met some very nice folks at the new Tesla Museum site At Wardenclyffe
            Would a demonstration at Wardenclyffe be considered?
            Last edited by RAMSET; 06-14-2016, 02:06 PM.
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

Comment

Ernst, You have done an amazing job of building and research. It must be very difficult to hold what you have without disclosing it all right away. But I think your plan for disclosure is a very bad plan. Sorry but I still believe there are powers out there that will do anything to stop such info from getting out and IMO you've just painted a big target on yourself. I've always said the best way to release a major breakthrough is to do it all at once as far and wide as possible and to do it anonymously but with an encrypted bit of info enclosed with your release which once it is well established that your info is valid and in the hands of thousands you will share the decryption password disclosing you as the inventor / finder of this information. Does that sound too 'cloak and dagger' ? I can understand if it does but are you willing to bet your life that the trillion dollar energy industry might not do whatever it takes to stop a major breakthrough which has the potential to destroy their business from going public?
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 37 (10 members and 27 guests) 27 guests? I'd suggest you request Aaron to close this thread and wait until you are ready for full disclosure. Or delete your first post and I'll delete mine too. Just a friendly suggestion - hope I'm wrong about the PTB who want to stop any such info from getting out but there seems to be a long history of such suppression.
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

disclosure

Waiting for 10,000 views is just giving time to anyone that would want to stop anything.

If you definitely want to disclose it, just release it all at once - that is the best way.

It's your deal so of course up to you, but I'll help any way I can.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Ernst ,
                    I for one would love to hear what you have to say . Have read much of Dr. Tesla's work and built some of his devices . But never the Magnifing transmitter. Am very interested to hear your presentation . Though I am only one , It's one closer to the ten thousand . As for the detractors claiming Tesla had lost his mind , well you and I both have read his lectures and presentation . I can for one only say he was a brilliant scientist . One need only try what he proposed in experiments that he laid out in quite good detail . For then you can see for yourself , to many are chair researchers and physicists doing thought experiments. I make no claims of being an expert , only an experimenter with some experience in high voltage system . And designing my own equipment .
                    So Ernst I await your disclosure and wish the very best to you .

Jeff

Comment

@ ewizzard,
                      I have talked to many people and scientists and outside of the world of free-energy believers I found there is no one who takes this seriously. Maybe 20-50 years ago you would have been right, but today, Tesla and his work is being laughed at.
                      We all know 'better' now, come on!, didn't he say "ether"! ha ha ha...
                      I have not found one shred of faith. Only fear of reputation damage.

I am not the first one with a theory about Tesla's "secret", and all those before me have proven established science right. It has been 116 years, if there was something there surely someone would have found it!

I believe this 2 step approach is the right way and with Aaron's contacts there will be little difference between 1 step or 2 steps.
                      Have faith! (famous last words)
                      BTW. the video and the document containing the complete disclosure are not only in my hands. If anything were to happen to me, it would only speed up the disclosure process.

@RAMSET,
                      In the early stages of the disclosure I will certainly not come to the US of A.
                      Later perhaps, when you can read about this in the papers and hear it on tv.
                      A demo - in Tesla's way - would require huge equipment, we are talking about millions of volts. This can not be set up in a few days or even weeks.
                      But I have seen some very promising effects at lower voltages and with smaller equipment. I think with proper power electronics the effects can be replicated at voltages around 100KV. or even slightly below that The problem is that power transistors are not compatible with me. I have not tried tubes, because their cathode heating uses too much power.
                      I think (90% sure) it can be done and it would be great if someone here would provide this proof.
                      I'll explain how to do it, but someone else with MOSFET or IGBT compatibility will have to try.

Ernst.

Comment

@ Ernst

waiting forwards to see your full work

regards

Mohamed

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                          @ ewizzard,
                          snip <
                          BTW. the video and the document containing the complete disclosure are not only in my hands. If anything were to happen to me, it would only speed up the disclosure process.

Ernst.
                          Ahh good deal - I was actually going to suggest that too. And definitely get Aaron's help on getting it out there - glad he's on board with this.

Comment

octopus tentacles

Ernst,

I think most Tesla & Tesla apparatus enthusiasts would be very interested in learning about your disclosure or claims regarding the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter.

I my opinion, rather than wait for 10,000 views on this forum, where by that stage the momentum of the interest would decrease somewhat. Simply decide if you’re going to disclose or not. If so, then do so when the time is right for you…

When it is, use all available the resources that originate from this forum which actually spread out around the planet like octopus tentacles… (I think we would all be amazed as to how far they actually spread).

Of course once you release your information there will be critics (and supporters) of one kind or another. Critics could be silenced (or their volume level reduced) by other experimenters also being able to demonstrate the magnifying principle that you show or claim with their own apparatus...

Good luck
                            Last edited by Sputins; 06-16-2016, 12:37 AM.
                            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Sputins,

You are not the only one with that view. I think 10K views (I was thinking of Youtube) is not too much to ask.
                              I want to make certain that I have an audience and that there is a willingness to help spread the word.
                              If explained in this manner, it should be met with understanding rather than reduced interest.

I NEED a participating audience in this. Do this for me and I'll show what science has overlooked.

If a small delay would cause a decrease in interest, I am sure it will pick up again later.
                              Remember, there is absolutely no confidence, and they are right for if the shoe was on the other foot, I wouldn't believe me neither.
                              So give me a stage, give me an audience and then either enjoy seeing me making a fool of myself or see some jaws drop.

Ernst.

Comment

Working...
                              X